The Keyholder Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at Lisa as her boots strode across the wooden floor to whip her handbag up on to her shoulder, "Is this my thanks for that lovely long massage?"

"Amy's orders."

Ben felt himself swelling at the mention of her name. He loved the connection between his shackles and her key and the excitement that Amy would be feeling because he was chained up just for her.

"Oh, and I'll take these," Lisa butted in. She whisked Ben's keys from the table and sauntered to the front door with Ben trying to keep pace with her denim butt. She closed the security grille behind her and locked it with his keys, leaving the friends staring at each other through the bars.

"Amy wants you to be here when she returns," Lisa whispered, kissing him through the bars.

"Let me check my diary..."

Lisa rolled her eyes. "Oh, and don't burn the place down, 'cos..." she smiled, jingling the keys out of his reach.

*

Lisa returned the next evening, unlocking and relocking the security grille behind her and jealously pocketing the key. Ben massaged her again, her lithe relaxed body at odds with his slow and cumbersome shuffling.

"I don't think these fingers deserve this," Ben smiled as he pressed into her hands.

"Oh, stop it! In some Asian jails prisoners are shackled for years."

"Please don't give Amy ideas!"

They ate together with Lisa's legs again enjoying the freedom of just heels and lace lingerie, while Ben's muscular body hobbled slowly behind her.

This time after they had finished, Lisa pushed Ben down on to the rug and straddled his legs. She then produced a pair of handcuffs from her bag and padlocked their connecting chain to the front of Ben's steel chastity belt.

"Give me your hand," she whispered, ratcheting the restraints back and forth expectantly.

"Two days handcuffed to my own crotch" Ben questioned.

"Imagine how you'll feel when you see her again."

"I'm imaging her playing on the beach while I'm helpless chained up in my locked apartment." Ben could see the bikini all too clearly.

"I'm sure she would love that thought," Lisa breathed, stroking his chest, "I would."

With Ben now subdued by his daydreams, Lisa took his wrists and one by one double locked them into the cuffs. She then bounced up to a crouch, pulled his feet closer to his butt and chained his foot cuffs to his belt. With Ben's fate sealed, she bounced up on her bare feet and watched as Ben try to follow her, the chains only allowing him to kneel.

"That makes me tingle," she trembled, hugging Ben's head lovingly to her thigh, "You now have to kneel 'til your Mistress returns."

"Fuck, two more day?"

Lisa picked up the television remote and clicked to the photos of Amy on the endless loop. She then reached up, her panties moving as she stretched on one leg to place the remote control on the top shelf.

"This will drive me to obsession," Ben panted.

"That's what Amy wants."

"My cock," he moaned.

"Mmm... maybe that as well."

Lisa dressed, zipping herself back inside her leather jacket and left, locking the security grille behind her. "The next keys you hear will be Amy's," she whispered as she walked away.

*

Amy arrived at the airport three hours too early. Her keys were pushed deep down into the front of her jeans pocket, yet she had checked them three times already. She had been nervous about leaving Ben, terrified that he would lose interest and find someone else, and now she was nervous about seeing him again.

She reached their building and slipped into a friend's empty apartment to change into her short pink dress. Her naked breasts were apparent through the taut material, as was the outline of her thong and the curves of her hips and cheeks which the fabric barely covered. She was pleased with her all over tan which Ben would see tonight. She was trembling again as she watched her reflection, legs parted and shoulders back and hair hanging provocatively loose.

Her hands were shaking as she touched the locked security grille. Lisa had done an amazing job, trapping her man in her prison, ready for her to thrill. She unlocked the grille and the front door and relocked them behind her. She wanted to be in this cage too.

Ben was waiting for her on his knees; muscular, manacled and panting, "Wow, Amy! I'm shaking," he cried.

"So am I!"

She strode toward him with her practiced walk, hips and hair and overt sexual aggression. In his chains, Ben's head didn't even reach up to the hem of her dress and he had to settle for kissing her thigh.

"Did you miss me?" she whispered.

It was the first time that she had seen tears in her tough man's eyes, which without his hands, he couldn't wipe away. He looked completely overwhelmed by emotion, pushing his face against her inner thigh in his desperate attempt to touch her.

"Well, did you?" she repeated.

"Fuck, yeah Amy!"

She glowed; she had never seen anybody in this state.

"How was the beach," Ben panted.

"Warm, freeing, wonderful..."

"Did you behave?" she asked, her lips slipping into an involuntary smile.

"Yes Amy!"

"Good," she smiled, "'Cos you look like you need my help."

It was the understatement of the year.

Ben was now moaning out loud as she eased up her dress to show more tanned flesh and her tiny thong. She eased the soft fabric over her head, brushing her erect nipples and dark hair before letting it fall to the floor.

She pulled down her thong, which she held to Ben's face, and sunk back on the sofa. Ben's head quickly nestled between her thighs which felt stronger and more toned from the week away. She clinched him in tightly and gazed into his shiny brown eyes.

"I'm so glad I still have you," she murmured, "Can I keep you forever?"

Their eyes were connecting. It felt wonderful to be back with him. She could see that he desperately wanted to be freed from his chains, every muscle in his body was fighting against the restraints, trying to escape so he could touch her body. Of course, she would unlock him and make endless love, but first she wanted to reacquaint herself with his body, starting with his lips. She arched backward on the sofa, spread her legs and dreamed.

12