The Keyholder Ch. 20

Story Info
Chastity in the wilderness.
4.2k words
4.52
15.2k
6
2

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers

"Running without underwear, how sexy is that!"

Amy grinned through wide shiny lips as Ben pulled off the road and drove slowly along the unmade track into the forest. Amy twisted her hips and climbed across the central console to straddle Ben's lap. She loved the illicit feel of making out in the car and she trembled vocally as Ben's hands explored her white crop top and short pink running shorts.

"So freeing," she mouthed.

With so much of Amy's flesh on show, Ben's Prince Albert chastity cage was clamping down hard even before Amy took his hand and slid it inside her shorts.

"Naked," she whispered.

He touched her clit and watched her large brown eyes dilate until the cage that she kept him in bit down to punish him.

"I brought the key," Amy whispered seductively, freeing his hand from the front of her shorts and rubbing it against the soft fabric that curved around her bottom, "I've attached it to the inside lining of my shorts," she whispered, "So maybe if you can keep up?"

"I'll keep up," Ben growled, pushing his tongue deep into her mouth.

His fingers felt the key through the shiny pink fabric, pushing it deeper between her naked cheeks. There was an immediate reaction from Amy, a trembling breath and an endearing moan as the key sent tingling anal sensations through her pumped body.

"You're so close," Ben mouthed.

"Well, I have to orgasm for two," Amy whispered, "Cos you're in prison."

"Only 'til I free the key from in here."

Amy quivered as Ben worked the tip of the key against her.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, her tongue playing with his, "I've changed my mind, I'm keeping it."

Amy leaned forward, resting her chest against his as she stroked and massaged her own buttocks, her fingers moving closer and closer to her hole.

"Kept locked by an anal slut..." Ben breathed, as four hands now worked against her cheeks.

"Life's a bitch," Amy moaned as she clamped her thighs around him to hold her steady as she stretched to pull a tube of lube from the glovebox, "Some girls have to orgasm to get to the mood for anal... I just need your key."

Amy pouted as Ben prised the tube from her fingers, but then let out a delighted trembling breath as he squeezed it on to his fingers and ran his hand down between her goose bump covered cheeks.

"Fucking amazing," Amy mouthed, "Can't stop trembling."

Ben circled her hole, every movement reflecting in her wide, wonder filled eyes, "See, you don't need the key here anymore," he breathed.

"Dream on," she mouthed, "The only reason you're indulging this fucked up anal slut is 'cos she has your key in her fucking ass!"

*

Amy was still trembling as they climbed out of the car and gazed up at the trees and the mountains behind. It felt sensual to be in the wilderness, tens of miles from the nearest person. Amy was bouncing on her white running shoes, her sexual energy making it impossible for her to stay still. Everything on her tanned body was flexing, with the muscles on her strong legs shaping and tensing as they took her weight.

Amy pulled her hair into a ponytail as she watched Ben stretch, the bulge of his chastity cage already swinging inside his black shorts. He then turned to run.

"Whoa," Ben cried, his quads tensing as he screeched to an immediate halt.

"Problem, sweetie?" Amy asked sweetly.

Ben held his cock cage through the shell of his running shorts. Amy had insisted that they not wear underwear and she had also cut the support lining from his shorts. As a result, there was now nothing to support his heavy, high security chastity cage from swinging and tugging with every step.

"Amy, this won't work."

Amy wiggled her hips, "But if you don't keep up, you don't get the prize," she sung alluringly.

"We could make out here," Ben suggested, smiling at her provocative reaction. He knew that asking Amy for the key always led to long periods of incarceration, plus he was now faced with a belligerent woman with her hands firmly planted on her hips.

"Or I can leave you chained up to a tree!" she exclaimed, her face slowly breaking back into a smile, "...while I skinny dip."

Ben held his hands up in submission, "No, I'm coming."

"I doubt it," Amy giggled.

"Anal slut," Ben replied.

"Yes."

"One day?" Ben asked hopefully.

Amy didn't look convinced. "If it any consolation, the key is swinging just as much between my cheeks." Her brunette ponytail was now flicking from side to side in time with her hips.

"Arh, Amy! That image doesn't help!"

They set off again, Amy leading the way with Ben running carefully behind her. The swinging cage was tugging and twisting his balls which at first felt nice, stimulating his genitals and bringing him closer to the edge. But with the sensation growing more intense and his cock unable to expand, he soon stopped, dropped to his knees and clutched his cage.

Amy strutted back to him, her face flushed and her hands on her hips. She could feel goose bumps on her legs as Ben kissed her inner thighs, gently working closer and closer to the hem of her short running shorts.

She trembled, her legs sliding wider to invite Ben's lips to venture deeper, "At least the key will be well lubricated after a day inside my sweaty shorts... and there's also quite a lot of lube still in there," she smiled shyly.

"Butt, lube," Ben mouthed, tapping his cage in an attempt to dissipate the pressure.

"Oh sweetie, is it imposing its strict discipline again," Amy giggled.

"Yes," Ben sighed.

Amy kissed him and ran off again, leaving Ben following in her wake. The key tingled as it vibrated between her cheeks. She stopped and push it deeper, her body lighting up as she worked it against her. She then started to run, enjoying the feeling as the key broke free from her lubed-up cheeks and dangled once more from the mesh lining of her shorts.

Ben was slowed down by the bouncing weight between his legs and every time he got close, the long legs and pink shorts simply bounded away. Soon Amy and the key were out of sight as her libido drove her deeper into the forest.

*

When Ben finally caught up with his arousal fuelled woman, she was standing on the grass by the edge of a rock pool. He joined her by the water, lifted her chin and kissed her slowly on the lips.

"Oh not again," he moaned as his penis paid the price for his indulgence.

Amy lifted one hot smooth thigh and thrust it up between Ben's legs, crushing the cage into his crotch, "It's always there to clamp down on any misbehaviour."

"Misbehaviour? You love me kissing you!" Ben replied in exasperation.

"And you love being crushed by my cage," she giggled innocently.

Ben nodded.

Amy pushed closed, her long slim arms wrapping around his neck, "And just like a woman, there is no negotiating with the cage."

"I just need to talk you out of these shorts."

"Mmm... naked in nature," Amy breathed, looking up at the bubbling waterfall.

"Shall we indulge in the most natural thing of all?"

"A man worshipping his woman?" Amy asked.

"I do feel like a eunuch serving his queen," Ben moaned.

"Eunuch?" Amy mouthed between kisses, "I haven't castrated you yet!"

Ben could feel the sexual high as he gripped her damp, breathless body, "In this fucking cage, in the middle of the wilderness, you might as well have."

"Sexual wilderness," Amy giggled.

Ben's hands moved from tracing her erect nipples through her top, to tracing the key through her warm shorts, "Fuck, I want you Amy," he trembled.

"Take me," she replied, wriggling out of shorts, pulling off her damp top and slipping into the cool water.

Ben stripped off his clothes and followed with the cage still swinging between his legs. He gripped her tightly as she jumped up and locked her legs around his waist.

"We are the only people within a hundred miles," Amy cried out, thrusting herself against Ben's crotch.

She could feel the elation of being with her lover in wild, with the twist that for once she controlled her man's sexuality. She had to be worshipped and adored because she controlled his cock. She squeezed tighter and pulsed her naked body against his cage.

"Out here you could be an ancient warrior king," she cried, getting breathy as she explored yet another fantasy, "and yet I control everything about you."

"Do warrior kings excite you?" Ben smiled.

Amy nodded and clung to him tightly as he waded back through the water and gently placed the dripping woman on the grass.

"Let's pretend it's a thousand years ago," Amy gasped as they kissed, "There is nothing on this planet that can ever get you out of that cage... and I'm the naked girl who locked you in there. What will you do to me?"

Amy was shaky as Ben's strong arms pinned her to the ground and his lips explored her body. With her wrists still trapped, his tongue flicked back and forth across her vagina, slowly awakening her body as her cries echoed off the rock face. Ben continued to kiss her, her pinned body bucking with endorphin overload as she orgasmed.

"Are you not going to beg for freedom," she smiled shyly.

"And spoil your fantasy?" Ben replied, cupping his steel encased cock that was swelling out between the narrow-centred bars.

Amy grinned, suddenly conscious of her modest breasts which she hoped were big enough to play the part of the naked tribal girl. She released Ben's head and modestly pulled on her shorts before wringing water from her long dark ponytail. She cupped her breasts self-consciously.

Ben looked over with a teasing smile, "But I might need the key if a real naked tribal woman wonders out of the woods."

"You...!" Amy could feel the excitement build as she stared back defiantly, "Remember, its thousands of years ago and you're locked up in a high security twenty-first century cock lock." She smiled as she handed him a small rock, "Here, try this."

"Funny," Ben smiled, tapping the rock tentatively against his chastity cage.

"Wanna try a twig?"

"I want to try the key."

"Sorry, property of an anal slut."

Seeing the delight in Amy's eyes, Ben drew a line of mud across both cheeks and tied his tee-shirt like a bandanna around his head. He let out a loud growl as he knelt down with his cage resting on a large rock. He then used his first rock to strike the lock on the cage.

They gazed into each other's eyes with only the sound of the waterfall breaking the silence. Amy slinked to her feet and spread her legs and placed her hands, "Fuck, I feel like a queen. I could change the course of history." She looked euphoric, standing above him, her back arching upwards to wild dark hair and large aroused eyes.

*

Amy returned to the car first and was sitting on the trunk with her shoes resting on the bumper when Ben finally caught up. She loved these role plays. Arousal seemed to overwhelm her body and she had to run her hands up and down her thighs to disperse her goosebumps. She let Ben kiss her and then commanded him to strip naked and kneel on the ground before her.

"Shall I cuff your hands or feet?" she breathed.

Ben looked down to consider his predicament.

"Remember that in this ancient land anything I restrain you in will be permanent. When I take the key, there will be nothing that will ever get you out of them," Amy trembled.

Ben chose hands and held out his wrists to let Amy lock a heavy high security cuff around his left wrist. She then jumped down, a patch of perspiration left behind from where she had been sitting, and handcuffed his wrists together behind his back.

"Does it have to be behind?" Ben moaned, now unable to reach his crushed cock.

"Don't worry," she smiled breezily, "In a few thousand years your civilisation may have the technology to cut the metal or pick the lock," Amy breathed, twisting and dropping the key into a small zip pocket in the back of her running shorts, "But until then..." she teasingly smacked her butt, "... you're fucked."

Ben's chained hands were trying to reach his chastity cage that his failed erection was tugging from his body, "Assume you will leave those shorts somewhere handy?"

"On my hips," she swung them to emphasis the point, "... if you call that handy."

Amy knelt down to lock similar high security cuffs around Ben's ankles, "Oh fuck, I love how permanent these will be," she breathed, ratcheting the cuff on to his second ankle. In our ancient land there will be no way you'll ever get out of these."

She propped her hands against the trunk and levered herself up until her shorts landed back on the hot trunk lid, "Go on then warrior king, let me see you escape from those."

"Fuck, Amy," he moaned, his crazed cock aching to explode.

Why was he so turned when Amy was in such a cruel and teasing mood? He shuffled forward in his foot cuffs only for his chastity cage to swing wildly between his legs. He looked up, Amy was smiling excitedly, her cute cries giving his hopelessly obsessed cock yet another reason to swell.

Ben thought again. The cuffs weren't the problem, it was just the short chain that connected them together that would condemn him to a lifetime of shuffling. Well aware that Amy was loving the show, she now couldn't stop giggling, he knelt down and picked up a heavy rock behind his back and smashed it down on to the high tensile chain links that connected his ankles.

"My cock," he moaned as Amy stroked his tangled hair and then hugged his head into her thighs.

"It can't resist me, can it?"

"You know it can't!"

"Oh sweetie, and that lock is definitely permanent."

Ben moaned as his lips massaged Amy through her shorts, "No, I'm really not unlocking you!"

She stepped back, she didn't trust herself not to unlock and fuck this gorgeous man. She so wanted to go through with the game that had been making her wet all week. She was also desperate to remind him that she was the same sexy, teasing woman who had first ensnared his body and mind in the chastity cage.

There were now so many keys in Amy's back pocket that they jingled as she sidestepped his advance and sunk down on to the hot leather of the driver's seat. She panted, the heat of the car making her heaving chest even more breathless.

Ben shuffled after her, but she had already locked the car door, leaving Ben to push his fingers into the small gap at the top of the window. The vibrator was already between her legs and she was quivering as her pink shorts plunged against the bucket seat.

"I promise I'll come back!" she cried, the car growling into life at the touch of her finger.

"I'll wait for you," Ben replied.

Amy giggled, "Conquer the kingdom, sweetie."

"I can barely move!"

"Those lil' old chains, you'll soon slip out of them," she cried, her fingers running up her inner thigh as the car sped away.

*

Less than a mile away, Amy parked the car and slipped off her running gear. Her hips jiggled as she pulled the short brown 'tribal girl' costume dress over her head and stretched it down so that it just covered her butt. She had sewn it tighter around her breasts and was pleased by how innocent, yet sexual it looked. She freed her hair and shook out her unbrushed mane and completed the look with several leather bangles and necklaces.

She ran her hand around the hem of the rustic looking dress where several plastic animal teeth and other ornaments hung down against her thighs. She had replaced two of the ornaments, with the keys and now had Ben's handcuff key hanging against the front of her thigh and the key to his foot cuffs bouncing at the back. Surely any tribal girl would decorate her dress with shiny objects that she just happened to find.

Amy sat back in the car to finish her make up in the mirror and then locked the car and hid the key. She then crept barefoot back to where she had left her helpless warrior.

*

With bare feet and a short, provocative dress, it almost felt natural for Amy to slink, catlike through the forest. She felt sexually powerfully as the warm air blew against her naked crotch. She also felt wild, her bare thighs strong and glistening as she closed in on her prey.

Ben was in the clearing, his muscular body contorting pointlessly, fighting to find a way out of her chains. Amy felt a mix of arousal and pity knowing that if she left him there, he would spend the rest of his life in her shackles. She stroked herself slowly as she watched.

Amy waited until he had seen her before turning and prancing back into the forest. She watched in delight as he hobbled slowly in her direction with his swinging cage leading the way. Amy licked her lips; she had no idea why this was turning her on so much. Ben's predicament was also bringing out her primal urge to hunt and she picked up a large stick before approaching her prey again.

This time Ben didn't even see her approach and he swung around in surprise as her stick pressed into his side. He tripped and fell to the ground as Amy stood above him, her legs spread, straddling his body, as her stick explored his chastity cage. She then squatted above him, frowning as she pulled at the cage.

"It is bigger than that," Ben called self-consciously in pidgin English.

But still dangerously immersed in her character, Amy placed her stick across Ben's neck and crept forward until she was kneeling either side of his head. Now as she sat back on her haunches, the back of her thighs pressed the stick gently down on to his neck.

Ben was helpless in his chains and so close to being crushed if Amy was to sit back. Yet with this wild woman straddling him, he could at last kiss her bare vagina. Amy was lost in her roleplay and stared wide-eyed for a moment, before letting him kiss her again. She knew the stick was still dangerous close to Ben's throat, but it felt right to keep him under her control as she let this warrior explore her body.

Her orgasmed silently, stretched to her feet and uncurled a leather rope that was clipped to her dress. Ben struggled to his feet and stood impotently as Amy tied her rope around his cage and tugged gently to make him follow her back through the forest.

Amy's rolling hips were enjoying the fantasy of leading her prey back to her lair, but the cuffs were so restrictive that Ben soon had to stop.

"No further," he panted defiantly.

Amy gazed into his eyes before suddenly tugging her rope.

"Fuck!" Ben cried, his balls still glowing from the pain.

Amy froze, terrified that she had hurt him, but desperate not to break the roleplay. As much as it pained Amy, she had to hurt him again with the second tug even harder than the first.

"Oh fuck, I need you!" Ben cried, with tears now in his eyes.

Amy stood closer, moaning silently as Ben's frantic lips kissed her.

She then passed the rope between her bare thighs and up between her butt cheeks. Her slim arms reached behind her to pull the rope taut. Ben's chastity cage was now tight between her legs, pulling him close to her genitals. With the rope now locking them together in a body-hugging harness, Amy tied the rope off around her waist.

They kissed again before Amy's fingers moved to the array of pendants hanging from the hem of her dress. A tribal woman may have no idea of the power of the pretty jewels dangling around her thighs, but she could always reward a lover. She provocatively untied the thin leather strap that held the key to his handcuffs, reached behind him and pressed it into his palm.

"Thank you," Ben mouthed.

Amy had just freed him from a lifetime with his hands locked behind his back. He unlocked the first ratchet and threw his hands around her. Amy played the part, looking scared, before succumbing to the tall and powerful stranger. He untied the rope from her waist and whisked her legs out and lay her down on the grass. Amy pressed up her breasts, willing them to look fuller as Ben unlocked the second handcuff.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers
12