The Keyholder Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,530 Followers

"Come," she whispered as she sprung to her feet and took his hand.

"Amy..." Ben called, after having shuffled only a few meters with the six-inch chain between his ankle cuff, "... this won't work."

Amy didn't seem interested in her victim's predicament and continued to play the lovestruck tribal woman, overtly running her hands up between her legs while pretending not to understand her victim's pleas.

She took his hands and continued to walk with Ben swapping between a shuffle and a two-footed jump as he tried to keep pace with her lithe body. He stopped and crouched to catch his breath only for Amy's loved-up character to press his face back into her body.

"The key's just here!" Ben begged, watching it bounce against her bottom.

Amy was now just staring at Ben's muscular body shimmer with perspiration. Every time he tired and dropped to his knees, she pushed closer to take her prize. At one point Ben stared to crawl on all fours leading Amy to ride him like a horse and then indulge in oral sex after he had collapsed under her weight.

*

They eventually arrived at the clearing where Amy had laid out a picnic blanket and champagne. Only once Ben had crumpled into a panting mass on the blanket did she untie the key to his foot cuffs and push it into the palm of his hand.

"That was amazing," Ben gasped, "but how can I fuck you when I'm locked in my cage!"

Amy broke character briefly, grinning as she handed him a small rock.

Ben groaned. Pre-cum and his swollen penis were trying to squeeze out through the bars. He eased her down on to the blanket and pinned her wrists to the ground and ground his cage against her. Amy was in heaven, writhing under his body, excited by the strength with which Ben was holding her down.

"Please Amy, let me out?" he growled.

"You'll never escape from that cage," she provoked with gasping breath and dilated eyes.

"Amy," His lips and tongue were now caressing her exposed nipples.

The tension was wild as Ben climbed on his knees and tugged at his locked one-inch cage. Amy sat up, prowled closer and pushed him on to his back. This time her thighs straddled him as she leaned forward to enclose him in long curls of dark hair. She slowly unthreaded the strap that laced up the front of her dress, finally freeing the key that was attached to the last lace.

Neither of them could wait any longer as Amy unlocked his cage and slipped her lips around his fast-growing cock. Ben climaxed almost instantly. Amy let him ease her backward and straddle her body with his erect cock swinging between his legs. In her mind she was still the wild tribal woman as he pinned her down and eased inside.

*

They lay together gazing up at the canopy. Ben wanted to go for a fifth time, but he was spent. He climbed to his feet, his large penis bobbing freely.

"Hey!" Amy called, "That may be the end the roleplay, but you still live under my lock and key."

Amy's words made him swell and he lay back down admiring his huge erection until Amy took away his sight by settling her cheeks down on to his face. His cock felt invincible, yet Amy's manicured, if slightly dirty, fingers still overpowered him and crushed him back into his one-inch cell.

Ben was ready to leave but had to sit and watch as Amy threaded the lace through his key and then slowly crisscrossed the lace back and forth through the eyeholes of her dress, drawing the cleavage tighter and tighter, connecting the key more and more intimately with her bosom.

Ben would have to worship and serve her for many hours before that key would ever be freed, and so started by kissing her lips and pouring the champagne.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,530 Followers
12