The Keyholder Ch. 23

Story Info
Amy enjoys her week holding the key to Louisa's belt.
5.1k words
4.85
12.4k
5
1

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers

Louisa left Ben and Amy's house in a daze. Her showy cocktail dress felt conspicuous in the morning sunlight, despite her ever-perfect hair and makeup. She was no longer carrying the large bag from the day before because its contents were now clamped around her body. Her matching heels clipped to a stop so she could hitch up her dress and check on her chastity belt.

Yesterday, she had practiced locking the belt on herself so she would be ready to lock up Amy. She had been careful to keep the belt loose, with wriggle room between skin and steel, and the key close. Things hadn't gone to plan. With Ben's help, Amy had easily overpowered her and used her cruel 'sex-ending' belt on her. Amy had pulled it so tight that it hugged her like a lust struck boyfriend and of course, Amy had kept the key.

Louisa sunk into her car seat and locked the door. She had fantasized about holding both Amy and Ben's keys and that was still her ambition. Yet after the initial terror of being lock in, wearing the belt felt made her hot, and her mind had been swirling with erotic thoughts ever since. The feel of the steel against her vagina and the way it pulled tight between her cheeks was hard to ignore. As was the friend who now held her key.

Louisa arrived home and admired her new look in the mirror as she ran a hot bath. She loved how the elegant waistband clinched around her waist and ran between her cheeks as if was inserted inside her. She stepped into the bath and watched the water level climb between her thighs and bubble up around the shiny steel. She instinctively touched herself, but the usual tingling sensation was gone. She touched herself again, but the pressure against her vagina and clitoris was like a glass ceiling on any sexual sensation.

Louisa washed and dried and stared at the mirror not knowing what she was feeling. She was so hot that if she could get out of the belt, she would orgasm immediately. Damn, her mind was back on Amy and her key. She knew that Amy had kept Ben locked for years, and now she was under the same teasing keyholder. Her future depended on Amy's twisted mind and the colour of her panties.

*

Louisa slipped into designer jeans and white blouse and made the short walk to see her ex-boyfriend, John. Their relationship had been on and off for years and he was her first choice for no-strings sex.

"Surprise!" Louisa giggled as they eagerly stripped.

John dropped to his knees to kiss the front of her belt. "Cool, Lou," he growled, lifting Louisa on to the bed and laying on top of her with his erect cock pressing against the steel, "Guess I need to get you unlocked."

"Can we try with it on?"

"Sex?" John laughed, his head in Louisa's crotch, "There's nothing left."

"Kiss me!" Louisa cried.

"Where?"

Louisa had always been a physical lover, and she clasped John's head to grind it into her metallic crotch. With Amy's thighs clasped around his head, he had little choice but to obey, until Louisa stopped and looked down with damp, lust filled eyes. She hugged her crotch and rolled over, her naked bottom bouncing as she exasperatedly tried to dissipate her arousal.

"Fuck, this thing works," she moaned.

"Where's the key?" John asked.

"With a friend."

*

Louisa and Amy had been friends for a while, but their relationship felt very different as she arrived at Amy's house that evening. Louisa had dressed to impress in a short polka dot dress and matching black and white heels. She had tried on several pairs of lingerie, but the provocative silk just looked silly stretched across the steel belt.

"I'm still wearing it," Louisa whispered. Her usual arrogance dampened and replaced by a more sensual energy and big fluttering eyes that were desperate to please.

"I know," Amy replied.

"John and I tried to..." The longing in Louisa's blue eyes completed the sentence.

"Oh Lou, that's not gonna happen."

Amy was wearing a short red floral dress with tie straps that were swathed in her long, freshly styled dark hair. She poured the wine and the two friends settled down on the large cream couch. Louisa edged closer until their hips were touching.

"How did it feel today?" Amy asked.

Louisa's blue eyes smiled as they drifted back into a daydream. Louisa had been relentlessly aroused, constantly focusing on her body and the new sensations from the tight belt as it moved between her legs. It had made her feel safe, her body now impregnable to anyone but Amy, as if like a magical mistress who now protected her.

Amy waved a hand to bring the blue eyes back to reality, "So it was nice?"

Louisa nodded, "But I'm ready to be released," her voice raspy with excitement.

"Now, why would I let you go?" Amy replied seductively, "When Ben's in chastity he'll do anything for me."

"But I'm your friend!" Louisa blurted, her nipples tingling through her sheer dress.

Amy's floaty dress only reached to her mid-thigh, but her legs were clinched and crossed enveloping everything inside. Louisa tried to slide Amy's dress further up her thighs, but Amy had tucked it beneath her and was now sitting on the spare fabric.

Louisa's hand followed the soft floral pattern around Amy's hips and Amy willingly rolled to one side to let Louisa touch her butt. This is where her key had been that morning, but now there was just soft fabric and female curves. Amy rolled her hips back down, trapping Louisa's hand beneath her. The women were now close with their lips almost touching.

"Where's my key?" Louisa breathed.

She kissed Amy on the lips and then stopped as if shocked by her own actions. Amy took over, gently sweeping back her friend's long blonde hair and tenderly kissing her lips. Louisa tried to free her hand, but when that didn't work, she used her free hand to trace around Amy's lacy bra and modest breasts, all the time gazing into Amy's dreamy eyes.

"You didn't mean it when you said my freedom depends on the colour of your underwear, did you?" Louisa voice wavered.

"I did..."

"Amy, I'll never make it."

"I'll help you." Amy carefully recrossed her legs, her soft thighs sealing again like a vice.

In reply, Louisa opened her legs and let out an indignant cry as she lifted her dressed and used her free hand to press against her belt. She felt so helpless and frustrated, but also increasingly aroused and captivated by Amy. She had always been obsessed with sex, but now that infatuation was focused on another woman's body, "Okay," she whispered, "I'll obey them."

Amy rolled her hips to release Louisa's hand, uncrossed her legs and inched her hem further up her thighs. Amy loved the attention as her one-time love rival watched her as if in a trapped in a hypnotic trance.

"Put this on, Lou," Amy breathed, handing her friend a soft black blindfold. She then took Louisa's hand and guided her to the floor where she knelt between Amy's legs, "No peeking, sweetie..."

Amy steered her sightless friend closer until her blinded eyes bumped into the dead end of her crotch. She then pulled the hem of her dress over Louisa's head to enclose her in her sultry underworld and interlaced her fingers around Louisa's head. Amy's body was on fire as she pulsed against Louisa's face, her friend's cute cries vibrating through her body.

"You can take off your blindfold," Amy mouthed.

There was a small commotion beneath her dress and a glint in Amy's big brown eyes as her plaything saw her underwear.

"Blue! I'm locked up for a week!"

"Shush... just kiss."

Amy was floating as Louisa's lips pressed into her lingerie, "Do you want to taste a woman?"

Louisa didn't' seem to notice as Amy pulled aside the blue satin and Louisa's lips pressed against her vagina. Now she could feel Louisa's tongue as her moans alternated between cries and muffles depending on how deep she was inside Amy's body. Amy orgasmed and then slowly composed herself, sitting up straight and sweeping back her tousled hair. She gave a polite little cough and looked down at the lust filled, mumbling woman still clamped between her thighs.

She opened her legs and Louisa almost fell out. Louisa staggered to her feet and smoothed down her polka dot dress and sat back down next to Amy.

"What did you find in there?" Amy teased.

"Blue," Louisa smiled shyly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie," Amy sympathised as if there was nothing either woman could do.

"They look cute," Louisa grinned, "My first time with a girl..."

*

The two women continued to drink and chat with little sign that one had just locked the other in chastity for a week. Or that one still had the taste of the other's vagina in her mouth. Louisa's chastity was never far from their minds with both woman lifting Louisa's dress to play with the steel restraint.

"Can I lock you in handcuffs?" Amy suddenly announced.

It had been years since Amy had bound her Barbie's wrists together with her hair scrunchies, but just watching her gorgeous flirty friend was bringing back those memories. Louisa looked to have settled in for the night, her legs curled up on the couch next to Amy and gushed at the thought of being even deeper and more helpless under Amy's spell.

Amy swooshed Louisa's dress up and over her head and unclipped her bra to free her fuller breasts. She used high security cuffs to lock Louisa's hand together behind her back and then padlocked the handcuffs to the back of her belt. Louisa's smile widened as Amy locked a second pair of hinged handcuffs around Louisa's ankles.

"Come," Amy mouthed, flirtily flicking her hair and blowing a kiss as she walked provocatively to her bedroom.

Louisa soon realised that Amy's cuffs had taken away any chance of walking, and as well as any chance of unbuckling her high heels. That left Louisa jumping precariously with her hands chained behind her and her bare breasts swinging uncontrollably.

By the time Louisa reached the bedroom she was panting with her face partly obscured by waves of unruly blonde hair. Amy had her back to her and had already removed her own dress and was bent over as her blue lingerie slid down her legs. Amy's hair whooshed as she swung around to face her friend. She was completely naked with a pair of red lingerie in her hands. Amy stepped forward and gently pressed the lacy red garment against Louisa's lips.

"No, please, I'll do anything," Louisa cried, her hips shaking with desperate arousal, willing some sort of sexual feeling to permeate through the steel. She may have been locked out of her genitals, but no foreplay had aroused Louisa this much.

"You want me naked?" Amy smiled.

She folded the red fabric in half, carefully placed it back in her lingerie drawer and used her naked hips to slide it closed. Amy then took Louisa's arm and helped her jump over to her large bed.

"Feeling helpless?" Amy asked.

Louisa nodded. She was still panting and shaking with excitement, "Nice to be on top of the bed."

Amy's eyes twinkled. It had been cruel to trap Louisa beneath their bed, but it had made sex with Ben amazing. She hadn't yet decided where her plaything would spend this night. She rolled Louisa on to her front and sat straddling the back of her head. Louisa moaned in delight as Amy pressed her hands into the muscles around her neck and upper back.

"These cuffs will start to ache your shoulder," Amy whispered, "and as I'm not going to take them off..."

*

Sunlight was glinting in around the edges of the curtains when Amy awoke. She lay on her back, wondering why her mood was so good, only to realised that Louisa's head was resting between her legs. Louisa was asleep, lying on her front with her hands and feet still cuffed. Her face was resting in Amy's bare crotch, and she seemed to be talking to Amy's vagina in her sleep. Amy tried to orgasm quietly, but her moaning and thrusting unsurprisingly caused Louisa's blue eyes to blink open.

"Wow, good morning," Amy breathed.

Louisa was finding it hard to move with her hand chained behind her back, a situation which only became harder as Amy crossed one leg over the other to lock her in a figure four. Amy rolled on to her side with Louisa's head now buried between her soft thighs.

When Amy woke up again, Louisa's blue eyes were gazing out at her.

"I think I should buy you breakfast." Amy's voice was gravelly from the night's exertions, and she moved gingerly with a teasing smile on her lips as she fetched the key to unlock Louisa's cuffs. Louisa was equally dazed after her diet of just wine and Amy and wobbled to the bathroom in her belt.

Amy listened to Louisa pee, her flow slowed as it filtered out through the small holes in the steel, and then a clang as the belt knocked against the toilet bowl. The belt really was controlling every part of Louisa's life. Amy then joined Louisa in the shower where her fingers eased soapy water under the edges of the belt.

Louisa loved the attention and was on a sexual high, laughing and shaking the belt as she dried. "Please Amy!" she begged, although her protests only amounted to a fervent kiss.

Amy giggled, slipping out of her towel, and darting out of the bathroom with Louisa in pursuit. She ran into the lounge, jumped into the large wooden trunk and closed the lid on top of her. She knew what Louisa would do, but she still had a surge of excitement as Louisa sat down on the lid.

Amy tried to lift the lid and then sank back into the confines of her wooden cell as she imagined Louisa on top. Amy would often masturbate when she had Ben in the box and no doubt Louisa was wishing she could do the same.

"You're not coming out!" Louisa laughed, bouncing her cheeks on the lid.

But Louisa didn't have the leverage she imagined as Amy loved the thrill of being trapped and was already hot and touching herself with her breathy arousal echoing inside the tiny box. This was too much for Louisa's pent-up desire and she jumped to her feet and opened the box.

"Don't let me go yet!" Amy cried.

"How can I listen while I'm locked in this belt?"

"You can get us some coffee," Amy offered, sitting up and looking sheepishly across the room, "There's a padlock over there."

*

Now dressed in blue jeans and a white woollen top, Louisa returned and sat down on the lid with the two takeaway coffees next to her. Amy really was the ultimate keyholder. Having someone locked up put Amy in a constant state of arousal and she seemed so adept at using her power to both tease her prey and arouse herself. Fighting back against her was pointless as Amy's twisted mind would love any punishment that Louisa could inflict and locking her in the box was only feeding her fetish.

While Amy had been locked up, Louisa had explored their beautiful home and there were hidden signs everywhere. Locks on all door and cupboards, chains attached to walls, a smother box and even a slim cage hidden beneath the couch. For a man who was only unlocked for sex, living in this house with Amy must be both ecstasy and agony. One thing she hadn't found was her key, which she assumed was inside Amy's high security biometric locking safe.

Suddenly there was a tap beneath her, "Coffee, Lou?"

Louisa had completely forgotten where she was and hurriedly stood up and unlocked the box and passed a coffee down to her naked friend. Amy seemed in no hurry to get out and so Louisa sat down on the rim.

"What's the longest you've kept Ben locked?" Louisa asked, crossing her legs, and leaning in.

"Just over a month... it's as long as I can last."

"As long as you can last?" Louisa blurted, wiping her coffee lips, "What about him?"

"What about him?" Amy smiled.

Louisa let out an indignant cry, jumped up, shut the lid, and sat back down on top, "Oh I'm so locking you up, Amy!" she cried, bouncing as threatening as she could on the lid.

Amy just smiled. Everything she did was choreographed to keep Ben happy and to keep Ben hers. Ben influenced Amy more than Louisa would ever know. Unless, of course, Ben ever left her and then Amy would do everything in her power to make his chastity permanent. Amy finished her coffee and snuggled down inside the heavy wooden trunk. With the padlock having just been locked and the highly principled blonde still sitting obstinately on top, Amy would probably be in there for a while.

*

Louisa finally relented and unlocked Amy from the box. They had brunch together and then drove to the gym. For Amy, the gym was a way to keep her sexual feelings in check and she would often exercise when she had Ben locked away. Playing with Louisa had indulged some long-held fantasies with her arrogant blonde friend and working out these emotions had made perspiration drip down her white gym top and inside the short pink gym shorts that were now riding up between her cheeks.

Louisa had decided not to work out in case others saw her belt. However, as her life now revolve around her keyholder, she had watched Amy intensely and handed her flushed friend a towel as the treadmill slowed.

"Ben is home tonight," Louisa whispered, "and it's been a week since you wore blue."

Amy towelled dry and mopped her damp shorts, "Maybe I'm wearing red today," she smiled, "Red still means a month in the belt... even if they're sodden."

"Amy, it's so tight," Louisa mouthed as they walked to the locker room.

Tight was evidently good as Louisa knelt on the damp tiles to rub the soft towel between Amy's legs.

"Oh sweetie, you're just like Ben," Amy smiled, "so desperate to please if there's even a sniff of release. Amy pulled down her pink gym shorts and gave Louisa a twirl of her white panties beneath.

"White! I'm trembling," Louisa knew that she was becoming obsessed, but without the key there was no way out physically or emotionally.

Amy's damp, clinging Lycra was sticking to her tingling body, "I'll unlock you tonight... your reward for being a gorgeous little plaything."

Power was wonderful. Whether she was sentencing Ben to a month in his cage or freeing Louisa from her belt, the emotion in their eyes was gorgeous. Amy wanted to enjoy every second of her power over Louisa and so pulled down her damp white underwear and playfully stretched them over Louisa's head. Louisa's perspective on the world became even more 'Amy' as Amy also placed her damp shorts over Louisa's head and tied them around her neck with the drawstring.

"Is this my sniff of release?" Louisa mumbled.

Amy just pressed her pass against her locker. The door clicked open and she guided Louisa inside and used her pass to relock the locker door before tiptoeing away to the showers.

*

Amy and Louisa hadn't had as much time to get ready as planned, because of an unforeseen delay at the gym. When Amy had returned from her long shower, two other women were sitting in the changing room with one leaning against Amy's locker. She doubted Louisa wanted to be introduced with Amy's gym shorts on her head and so Amy had slipped naked into the sauna. When Amy finally unlocked her locker, her shorts were almost dry.

Louisa's blue sparkly cocktail dress was a welcome change from Amy's used gym kit, the scent of which would be on her lips for weeks. Amy was wearing her blatantly sexual short pink dress, as both women ran to the door as Ben arrived.

"I hear that Amy's panties got you too," Ben smiled to Louisa.

"Blue," Louisa whispered.

"Me too."

Amy threw them curious look and then looked down at her dress, "Just because you've both been locked up for a week, doesn't make you any more likely to be unlocked tonight."

Their startled, lust filled eyes made Amy melt and she took each of their hands and led them to the bedroom, "I'll deal with you first, Lou," Amy breathed as she heaved up the bed to reveal the storage space.

"Can't I wait in the lounge," Ben sighed, his cock that had been resting quietly in its cell all week now twitching and awakening at the sound of its mistress's voice.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers
12