The Keyholder Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy slid over to her lingerie drawer and pulled out some elegant, lacy lingerie, "Red panties?" she mouthed.

Ben held the crotch of his expensive suit trousers to ease his cock that was crashing into the end of its tiny tunnel. Amy threw him a doting smile which only made it worse.

"Can you put them back in the drawer?" he begged.

Amy shrugged and dropped them back inside. The only thing Amy was sure about was that Ben would stay locked until Louisa had left. Amy had trapped them both on a maddening sexual high and she didn't want any misplaced passions when they were released. She could make out with Louisa, that was just girl on girl fun, but Ben could never be intimate with his ex. The slightest hint of interest from either of them and Ben would be locked forever by a girl with a fetish for red undies.

But Amy need not have worried as Ben swiftly climbed inside the wooden coffin and looked up with dark passionate eyes. He had spent several nights under the bed and found it one of Amy's most painfully teasing punishments. There was no way to escape with someone lying on top, particularly if it was your naked girlfriend masturbating on your bed before falling asleep.

The mattress thumped down enclosing Ben inside. Louisa then jumped on top and lay on her back and watched as Amy slipped out of her underwear, eased up her dress and straddled Louisa's head. Amy sunk back on her haunches to consume Louisa between her cheeks.

"Think of this as your parole hearing, sweetie." Amy moaned, working out some of her jealousy by pressing harder on her one-time love rivals face.

She slid back to straddle Louisa's mouth and watched with a smug smile on her lips as Louisa's brattish smile with perfect white teeth went at her in a frenzy. Louisa was struggled to breath, but still she was all consumed as if her life depended on Amy's pleasure. Her damp blue eyes kept glancing up, desperate for Amy's approval.

Amy was abuzz. She had kissed women, and even had them go down on her, but never with this desperate passion. It was as if this was Louisa's life mission. Amy orgasmed frenetically, with perspiration making her thighs slide deeper around Louisa's face.

"You really want out, don't you?" Amy gasped.

"Please Amy," Louisa trembled from somewhere below.

Amy leaned forward to hide behind her breasts before she smiled. The orgasm was amazing, but the best part was that Louisa was totally addicted. If this went anything like it did with Ben, Louisa would be begging Amy to lock her up.

Amy turned around and sat heavily on Louisa's face, her flush buttocks taking away her sight. Ben hadn't physically seen his key for years which only added to its mystique. Like a fairy tale where Amy was the princess with magical powers.

Amy's cheeks opened wider as she leaned forward and inserted her key into Louisa's belt. It popped open easily, flicking apart under its tension. Louisa was trembling even before Amy touched her with the vibrator. Louisa's body bucked, making Amy tumble forward and landing between Louisa's legs.

Amy wanted to control the situation, but maybe Louisa did deserve a more personal touch. Louisa was trying to sit up, which made it easy for Amy to kick back and straighten her legs and lock Louisa in a reverse head scissors. Not even Ben could escape from her thighs and so Amy's lips had all the time they needed to bring her friend to orgasm.

*

Louisa was a trembling mess and Amy had kept her thighs fastened around her neck, like a protective hug, until Louisa was capable of rationale thought.

"It feels so sensitive," Louisa mouthed, touching herself, "John might be too much tonight."

"Take it slow," Amy smiled.

Louisa shook her head, "Can you put me back inside for tonight?" Her imploring blue eyes looked up from between Amy's legs.

Amy hesitated. She didn't just want to be a place for Louisa to store her key. She also didn't want Louisa to move her head from her crotch and so she lay one thigh across Louisa's throat to hold her in place as she considered her options.

"Okay Lou, only if you're doing this for my pleasure," Amy replied slowly, "You only get released when my emotions and my sexual urges say."

"Of course..."

Amy threaded the steel back around Louisa's waist. The ratchet made a lovely sound with every click a permanent and inescapable clinching around Louisa's body. Amy may have overtightened the steel between her friend's legs, but in her mind, that was the fault of Louisa's kisses.

Louisa lay on the bed grinning through eyes that could barely focus. Amy looked at her and sighed. She had put Ben into similar subspace, and she found that the best thing was to let them sleep off their aroused exhaustion. Other than the belt, Louisa was naked as Amy led her into the spare room and tucked her under the white sheets on the single bed.

Amy eyed the steel ball mask that she and Louisa had bought for Ben. Louisa had been so excited by the prospect of locking Ben inside the inescapable metal sphere that maybe it was the poetic justice to use it on Louisa instead.

"Sweetie, shall we try the steel mask," Amy mouthed, "it would make your keyholder happy..."

"Okay," Louisa whispered.

Amy smiled a little cruelly, knowing that this was like switching off her giggly blonde toy. With all her senses locked away, Louisa really would be her inanimate object until the morning.

She closed the two semi spheres of steel around Louisa's head and pressed down with a satisfied grin. She loved Louisa, but still this felt like revenge for every time an alpha girl had made Amy feel insecure. She picked up a six-digit combination padlock pulled it back to select a new code, "Umm," she purred, spinning the wheels, "I must try to remember," she murmured as she locked the mask in place.

'Try kissing him now, sweetie,' Amy whispered.

"What?" Louisa called, her voice echoing loudly inside her metal ball

"Nothing sweetie."

Amy kissed the steel mask and watched with a smirk as Louisa's fingers fiddled with the padlock. Amy could free her in seconds, but it would take Louisa months, if not years to break the code. Amy placed a blanket over her friend and then left, locking the door behind her.

*

Amy rushed back to their bedroom. She checked her makeup and straightened her hair and pink dress before bracing her back and heaving up the mattress.

"My lady in red?" Ben smiled.

"I hope not!" Amy laughed.

"What happened with Louisa?"

Amy looked sheepish, "Think I may have fucked her up..."

Ben whipped the dress up and over Amy's head and dropped to his knees to press his lips into her white panties. He carried her to the bed, lay on top and play fought until Amy ended up sitting on his face. She leaned forward to rub his cage, her body tingling as her cheeks parted and his lips sunk deeper.

"Is my genie inside?" she mouthed.

"Use your magic, darling!"

Amy giggled. Ben probably did think it was witchcraft that opened his cage. She frowned, maybe she didn't want to be called a witch! She returned to his cage and used her enchanted spell, as well as the high security key, to open the lock and kiss his downtrodden cock back to life.

Finally free, Ben rolled on top of her and forcefully pinned down her hands. The arrogant male control was back as they made love. With his hormones finally allowed to run rampant, Ben held Amy down as they waited to go again. Amy tried to twist and escape, but her efforts only made her more desperate for him.

Ben didn't want to stop, he wanted to make the most of his brief reprieve, but after four times he was spent and lay panting next to his energizer bunny.

"That time already?" Amy giggled, squashing his head as she reached for the cage.

"We could just cuddle?"

Amy just shook her head. If Ben's cock wasn't inside her then it was inside its cage. She had set that in stone years ago and it was working, her dream man was still hers. His cock seemed to be pleading with her as she swashed it back inside the tiny cage and she found herself talking to it like a compassionate jailor leading her prisoner back to his cell.

"Wow!" Ben cried, climbing to his feet, "I'll relive that feeling for weeks."

"You may have to," Amy replied, pulling on a silk robe, and scooping out her dark hair which hung against the white fabric. Her sensuous eyes looked across at Ben, "Shall we do it?"

"I think you want to..."

Ben opened the drawer and picked out the beautifully stitched red lace panties. He knelt before Amy and steadily her as she stepped into the gorgeous lingerie. Her robe fell open as he pulled them up her legs and took his time positioning them on her hips.

"There're on, darling," Amy purred.

Ben stood up and led his lover back to bed. The robe slid from her shoulders as she climbed in and snuggled under the sheets. Louisa was in for a surprise in the morning, assuming of course Amy could remember the code.

12