The Keyholder Ch. 25

Story Info
Amy uses a locking butt plug to secure Ben’s keys inside her.
4.6k words
4.68
13.9k
4
1

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,520 Followers

Amy awoke the next morning as horny as hell. Still in Ben's sleeping embrace, she turned around to face him. She excitedly traced her fingers over his muscular chest and let out a sigh as she felt his metal, one inch long, PA locking chastity cage against her thigh. She had chosen the restraint and locked it herself, and so knew better than anyone how cruelly restrictive and inescapable it was.

But now her libido was aroused, and she scooted her lithe, naked body up the bed only to feel the solid steel head mask that enclosed Ben's head. She untangled waves of long brunette hair from her face as she remembered how they had laughed as she had locked him inside as an act of 'kindness', to save him from obsessing about his key that hung between her breasts. Opps, she must have fallen asleep soon after without undoing the padlock. The steel certainly looked gorgeous, duskily reflecting the half-light of the early morning, glinting off the large padlock that looked wonderfully secure.

With Ben just rousing, she sat astride the metal ball mask, gripped the wrought iron headrest, and pressed her naked, shaved vagina against the cool steel. Ben's early morning throaty tones vibrated inside the ball as Amy dripped lubricant on to herself. Then, focusing on Ben's single small airhole, she thrust her crotch against the mask while dreaming of the man locked inside.

Ben's strong hands felt wonderful as they reached up to her breasts, but after several minutes of cries and tossing of dark hair all she had achieved was to fill Ben's parched mouth with the taste of lubricant. She sat on the ball and gently stroked her clit and sighed again. This is what Amy had termed the 'keyholder's dilemma', the thrill of locking Ben away conflicting with her longing for sex.

Amy climbed to her feet and paced barefoot to the kitchen to sip water from a wine glass. As she returned, she passed the spare room where her friend Louisa's aroused moans echoed from behind the locked door. Louisa's breathless cries increased as Amy's legs slinked closer.

"Amy?" the gravelly voice whispered.

Amy removed the key and stood closer to the keyhole. She could feel Louisa's hot breath as it funnelled through the thick door and brushed against her damp vagina. It felt strangely intimate as Amy and her dreamy eyes stepped closer to soak in the power high.

She stopped and listened to Louisa's cries that spoke to the aroused frustration of a woman who had spent several days locked inside a tight chastity belt. She was literally stewing in her own juices, her stimulated vagina barred by a thick plate of steel.

"Amy, can we play?" the rasping voice begged.

"Kiss me first," Amy whispered back, her vagina now pressed against the empty keyhole.

Louisa was close enough to smell her jailor's scent and tried to push her tongue through the keyhole, her moist breath steaming up the levers inside the old lock. Louisa waited on her knees as Amy thrust against the door, but the thick timber kept the women apart. Louisa then cooed in delight as Amy's fingers pushed the key back into the lock and turned.

The door swung open revealing the small, sparsely furnished room with a small, barred window. The women hugged before Amy quickly closed and relocked the door.

"I wasn't going to free you yet," Amy whispered.

"Are you now taking orders from your panties?" Louisa giggled.

"Yes, and they're very strict."

"Well, I still in captivity..."

"Mmm and I'm in captivity with you..."

"Yeah! Let's throw away the key," Louisa cried.

"On the bed," Amy growled.

Amy could see the excitement in her friend's blue eyes, an eagerness to play with her naked friend who was now also her keyholder. But Amy was too arousal for foreplay and quickly knelt to straddle Louisa's face. Before Louisa could move, Amy spread her knees wider to bring her vagina in contact with Louisa's lips.

Louisa's touch was gorgeous, breathy lips and a tentatively teasing tongue that seemed unsure as whether she should be licking a girl in the first place. Louisa turned her head to the side to place a gentle kiss on Amy's inner thigh, but Amy was now dangerously close and bounced on her friend's head to entice her friend back inside. Louisa was equally aroused, thrusting her hips in time as Amy climaxed.

"Thank you, sweetie," Amy was still breathless as she slid her damp crotch backwards to put her friend inside an intimate schoolgirl pin. She wanted to keep skin to skin contact and she loved how Louisa's eyes beamed up from between her thighs.

"Ski toned butt and thighs," Amy whispered proudly, "... wanna try to escape?"

"Only from my belt," Louisa mouthed.

"Sorry sweetie, your tongue wouldn't push as deep if I unlocked you... and your gorgeous blue eyes wouldn't have that cute look of desperation..."

Louisa couldn't argue as her gasping lips were already lapping her mistress and as the time ticked by in the early morning light, it was clear that neither wanted Louisa's belt to be unlocked.

The women kissed one more time before Amy returned to Ben's bed, relocking Louisa's door behind her.

*

Amy was convinced that long periods of chastity were essential to keep Ben under her spell. Their relationship became more intense as the weeks passed and his infatuation with her grew to an almost cruel degree. However, she also felt the pressure to up her game and invent more ways to tease and keep his interest. She now had a full month to fill, the mandatory lock up period dictated by her bratty red panties, a time that could feel like a sentence for her as much as for him.

*

Amy waltzed into Ben's study in blue jeans and black leather jacket with his key in one hand and a small metal cash box in the other. Then without any explanation, she placed the box on his desk, wrapped his chastity key inside her used panties, placed them inside the box and locked it.

"If you can unlock yourself, we'll make out tonight," she purred with a kiss.

"No, no," Ben stuttered.

Amy felt her body heat as she watched his reaction. In the absence of Ben's cock, his desperate and doting eyes played havoc between her legs.

"Please, no, Amy."

Ben picked up the box, tried to force it apart with his bare hands before casually placing in on the table. "I'm too busy," he breathed.

"It's your if you want it," she called, the front door clunking shut behind her.

Ben ran to the front door of the apartment just as the deadlock click shut. He dropped to a crouch just as Amy pulled her key from the keyhole. Hers was the only key making Ben a prisoner in their tenth-floor apartment.

"Amy, Amy," he cried. How could he concentrate on his work now he had been ensnared in Amy's trap.

He returned to his desk where he tried to work, before closing his laptop and sliding it across the table. He placed the locked cash box in front of him, unbuttoned his jeans and massaged his cage. With his cock throbbing and his arousal building, he grabbed the box again. He gripped it, trying to force it open with pure strength and then bashed it back down on the desk.

He pulled out his phone, "Hey Siri," he called. He smiled as even Siri's response make him twitch, "Call Amy."

Amy had always taken her time to answer, "Are you unlocked?" her breathy voice finally replied.

"No."

"Have I distracted you, sweetie?"

Amy audibly purred as she listened to his impassioned moans. It felt so impowering to control him from afar.

"Wanna come home?" he asked.

"I'm at the club... in the sauna," Amy mouthed playfully, "... I don't have much on."

*

It was now three weeks later and the mandatory one-month sentence handed down by Amy's red lace panties was over. Amy and Ben returned home to find Louisa waiting excitedly at their door. She was wearing a red cocktail dress with her silky blonde hair whooshing across her shoulders as she spun around like an animated, big-eyed Disney doll.

"I couldn't sleep last night!" Louisa gushed, "Sex is so great!"

"Yes, it is..." Amy replied, a little surprised by her friend's opening remarks.

Louisa stepped in salsa-like and kissed Amy, her hand sneaking under Amy's floaty grey dress and provocatively brushing across her white lingerie, "I'm so ready!" Louisa begged.

Once in the apartment, Amy led Ben by the hand to their bedroom, "I'll free Lou first," she mouthed as she fervently unbuttoned Ben's shirt and pulled off his jeans.

Ben pulled Amy down on to the bed with Amy's lustful body straddling him as she fumbled with her handcuffs, "Me first?" Ben asked hopefully, pulling her hips closer and ducking his head beneath her dress.

"No, don't! You know I can't resist," Amy giggled, her trembling hands mistakenly overtightening the cuffs that now locked Ben's wrists to the metal bars at the head of the bed.

Amy straddled his face for a few more moments before springing to her feet and staggering backwards into the bedside table, "Bad!" she cried as she kissed him and clipped back out to the lounge.

Louisa had already slipped out of her red cocktail dress and eagerly followed Amy's instructions to lie on her back on the massage table. She twitched irascibly as Amy slowly cuffed her hands and feet to the legs of the table. She studied her friend's body, her fingertips toying with every crease and freckle on Louisa's tanned skin, "I'm going to miss this," she whispered, "You're so cute in chains."

"We'll still be friends," Louisa replied, a trembling intake of breath as Amy touched her nipples.

"I know..." Amy slowly stepped out of her underwear, and climbed on the massage table to straddle her friend's head, "but you may not let me do this..."

A month locked in chastity had transformed the women's relationship. They were now completely open about their bodies and desires with an understanding of the power that Amy held over her friend. Louisa's tongue lapped slowly against Amy's vagina. She shouldn't know how to bring to friend to orgasm, but she did, and she lovingly caressed her lips and pushed inside.

"I used to be so in awe of you," Amy whispered, "you were so intimidating."

Louisa's eyes blinked in surprise.

"Chastity has brought us close..."

Amy reached a trembling climax, her thrusting hips crushing down, damp thighs smothering as she had done so many times to Ben, "I will miss this," she murmured.

Amy slid down into a tight schoolgirl pin and fiddled with her cleavage, a blood red lace bra that peeped tantalisingly from beneath her lowcut dress. She pulled a key from her cleavage, and then just as quickly pushed it back against her breast. Amy didn't want to this closeness with Louisa to end.

"Can I have you for another week?" Amy breathed.

"Okay," Louisa panted without hesitation.

"Wow."

Amy could feel the heat building between her legs and an overwhelming desire to climb back on to her friend's face. Of course, she would release her, but it was wonderful to know that Louisa would have let her keep her for longer.

Amy climbed off the table and delved inside her bra again.

"The key refusing to come out?" Louisa smiled.

Amy nodded, "It looks so happy, I don't want to disturb it."

The key finally appeared and after a long a passionate kiss from Amy, it slid into high security lock on the front of Louisa's chastity belt. The belt pulled loose from between Louisa's legs, the air feeling cool against her wet vagina. Amy eased the metal belt out from beneath her friend who was now rattling desperately against her handcuffs.

The massage table juddered as Amy leaned in to kiss Louisa's clit, "Too nice!" she wailed.

Louisa's body bucked from the feel of Amy's breath and her lightest of touches. All inhibitions were gone as Louisa climaxed, her ruffled hair sticking to her shimmering lips and damp blue eyes. She writhed happily as Amy repeatedly refused to unchain her from the table.

"Oh, I don't want to let you go," Amy moaned, feeling genuine remorse as she eventually opened the cuffs.

She led Louisa back to the bedroom where they both climbed on to the bed, straddling Ben's body. Ben's eloquent appeals to be unlocked became less eloquent as Louisa parted her cheeks and sat heavily on his face.

As the woman kissed, Louisa's lips were becoming breathier. Ben's face may have been buried, but it was no secret where his tongue would be as he tried to win favour with either of the women who could unlock him. This had worked for Ben before, earning early release by exploiting Amy's love of anal stimulation. Evidently, Louisa was equally exploitable as she reached the handcuff key from the bedside table and dropped it into Ben's palm.

"Fuck, he's good," Louisa cried.

"Benny!" Amy reprimanded, her open palm slapping his cage.

A dangerously teasing smile danced across Amy's lips as she climbed off the bed and returned with a locking steel butt plug. She released Ben's chastity key from her cleavage, opened the petals of the butt plug and pushed the key inside.

Amy squeezed lubricant between her cheeks. The lube felt cold and then hot as her fingers massaged her butt. She loved anal stimulation and purred out loud as she slowly worked the plug around her butthole and then eased it inside. She could feel the shiny metal plug entering and expanding inside her. The swelling felt intrusive in a good way as it stimulated nerves deep within her. Her nervous system was on fire as she pushed and turned the steel.

Amy played with the end of the butt plug, sending floods of sensation through her hungry body. Every time she moved, the butt plug shifted, and her lips opened to let out silent panting breaths.

"Lock it in," she mouthed to Louisa, handing her the lock and the only key.

Amy could feel Louisa's hands behind her and the small click as the lock closed. Amy climbed tentatively to her feet to explore the new sensation inside her body. She reached behind and tugged on the end of the plug that could now not escape her body.

Amy had played with butt plugs years ago while working in the sex shop. They had had fun trying to serve customers without giving away the fact that they had their only products squeezed inside them. At least now she didn't need to hide it, and from Louisa grin as she threaded the key on to her necklace, she knew that had time to enjoy the inescapable sensation.

Amy's gaze returned to Ben's beautifully bewildered eyes, "I know you like security," she smiled shyly, a little apprehensive about how Ben would react to her latest twist, "You now have your key locked inside an anally obsess girl."

Ben held his cage to quell the mayhem caused my Amy's breathy voice. He had rarely seen her like this, aroused and vulnerable and now under Louisa's lock and key.

"It's really big," she trembled as Ben knelt to slide her lingerie back up her long legs.

*

It was now passed midnight as Ben watched Amy as she slept. She was nuzzled into him with an arm and a leg wrapped around him as if to keep him hers. He reached across and slipped a hand inside her black silk underwear and toyed with the end of the butt plug which made Amy moan erotically in her sleep.

His cock had fallen for Amy's tease, and he felt it twitch expectantly. He pulled his hand out and stroked the black silk that stretched over her curves. Only Amy could repurpose her body as a vault for his chastity key.

He reached for his phone and booked them into an upmarket adult only spa resort for the following day. Amy had been a gorgeous tease for the last month, and she deserved to be somewhere special when they finally made love.

*

It was the late afternoon when Amy and Ben checked in to the naturist spa and made their way to the sauna. Amy sat down on the top level of the two-tiered wooden bench, the pine creaking slightly under her naked curves. Ben sat next to her with his small shiny steel cock cage conspicuous on show against his tall, athletic body. He looked across longingly at the silver key hanging between Amy's bare breasts that were starting to glisten from perspiration.

Ben's wrists were also encircled by handcuffs, but that somehow seemed unimportant to a man who had been without an erection for a month.

"Thank you," Amy mouthed, her body trembling from the anticipation of Ben wearing his chastity cage in public. It was one thing to hide their secret behind the bedroom door, but another to be open about his devotion to her. Ben was telling the world that he wanted Amy to control him.

Ben's thoughts were less deep, his eyes transfixed by a small droplet of moisture that formed on his key and dripped down between Amy's breasts and on down between her legs.

Amy could read his mind and feel his longing gaze, "Do you want to follow it?" she whispered.

Ben glanced over to the small wooden door, "Is this really what people do in a nudist sauna?"

"Maybe," Amy smiled, "... if they want out of their cage."

Suddenly, the sauna door clicked open, and a man and a woman walked in. Amy scanned their bodies, pausing briefly on the woman's full breasts and the man's flaccid cock. There was an immediate look of surprise in the other woman's blue eyes, her mouth falling open as she saw Ben's metal stub which she soon linked to the single silver key hanging around Amy's neck.

"Is that..." the woman stuttered.

"Yes," Amy mouthed proudly.

"Can I see?" The woman leaned closer.

Feeling both self-conscious about the size of her modest breasts and aroused by the size of the other woman's bosom, Amy freed the chastity key from its chain and dropped it into the woman's waiting hand. The woman's tried to clasp it, but she missed, and it tumbled down between her bare thighs.

"Opps," the woman laughed as she tried to rescue it with her impossibly long fingernails.

Amy stared at the other woman and then across in surprise at the other man's growing erection. Ben had just adjusted his crushing cage, but at least his arousal wasn't so obvious.

"Fuck!" the other woman cried as she noticed her partner's penis. His erection was impossible to ignore and, evidently embarrassed, he covered he covered himself with his hand and hurried out of the sauna.

"Well, that was unexpected," the woman blurted.

"He needs a cage," Amy replied provocatively.

Ben watched with interest. He loved to see Amy in this mood, confident and all-controlling. He watched her fingers descend between her legs as drops of perspiration dripped down through the pine bars and into the sultry darkness beneath her.

In this mood, she was as obsessed with him as he was with her. Oblivious to their new friend, Ben moved to the lower bench, parted Amy's legs and placed his head between her thighs. Ben assertively brought Amy to another orgasm before Amy slowly opened her eyes to see the woman with the large breasts staring quizzically.

"You lucky," the woman paused to choose her words, "... thing."

"He's been locked away for a long time," Amy explained, her eyes still only half open.

The woman was in awe of both Ben's devotion and the fact that Amy was confident enough to touch herself as she enjoyed the last drops of the endorphin high. Amy knew she was the centre of attention as she roused slowly with dark dreamy eyes, "Look after the key while I take a swim," she purred, swinging the door closed behind her and shutting Ben and the woman inside.

Ben's cock cage clunked against the bench as he turned, "Can I have the key," he smiled charmingly with his hand stretched out.

"No way!" the woman blurted.

Ben's cock twitched and contorted behind its bars. He loved seeing how different women reacted to his predicament and he worked hard to suppress a smile. Her blue eyes had a look of amazement with maybe a trace of pity, and she sat taller with her legs wider and the tip of his key dancing across her vagina.

"Feel nice?" Ben smiled.

Playing with the key was awakening intense feelings inside her, but she didn't quite have Amy's confidence. She climbed to her feet, lifted the lid of the sauna bench, and motioned for Ben to climb into the sultry darkness beneath her. Once inside, the woman lowered the lid to enclose Ben in the coffin-shaped bench and sat her full figure down on top.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,520 Followers
12