The Keyholder Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body may have been just the thickness of the pine away from his face, but he was hidden in the darkness. She lay back against the hot wall and spread her legs. The key seemed to radiate Amy's carefree confidence and lack of inhibitions. The power rush felt wonderful as did the key against her labia, and who would judge her while she had the key to Ben's cock in her possession.

The bench creaked as she bounced on the lid. Her cries increasing, her body burning with scolding droplets that dripped from her keyed-up body and on to Ben below.

"What an aphrodisiac," the woman whispered, twirling the key between her fingers.

"For me too," Ben panted, hot air filling his lungs, "Tonight, she'll release me."

"Fuck! After a month, that must be wild."

Ben dodged the hot droplets of perspiration as he looked up at the woman's full figure and thick spread thighs with her feet propped up on the bench. He knew that this was Amy's finale to the month-long lock up and the final piece of arousal before they enjoyed each other's bodies.

There was little Ben could do as the door creaked opened and Amy returned. Ben watched as Amy sat between the woman's open thighs and leaned closer to kiss the woman's lips. He knew Amy had a fascination with large breasts and he watched through a gap in the pine as she kissed the woman's nipples.

"What a perfect place to keep him," Amy breathed, a curious smile on her lips.

"He says you're going release him tonight," the woman panted, her body overheated but desperate to stay in the sultry heat.

"You have the key," Amy murmured, "it's your call."

The two shiny body had merged to form a complete barrier to the prying eyes beneath and Amy took advance as she kissed the woman again.

The woman closed her eyes, "I really want to keep the key, but he deserves you," she mouthed, too dreamy to move.

"Thank you," Amy whispered as she took the key and left.

Ben waited patiently for the zoned-out woman on top to move. She was murmuring happily as she stretched out on the bench, wallowing in post-coital endorphins, her body dripping with perspiration.

*

When Ben finally returned to their hotel room, Amy was lying on the bed with the key resting between her breasts. He kissed her and rolled on to his back to await Amy's naked bottom; he was never permitted to watch the unlocking.

He soon felt the gentle touch of Amy's curves interlocking with his face. Her scent always triggered his cock which twitched and crushed impatiently.

"It's been too long," Amy moaned, "Fucking red panties, what was I thinking?"

"They looked sexy," Ben mumbled incoherently.

"Don't say that or I'll wear them again!"

"Not tonight, please!"

"I know I need to look after you better," Amy breathed, watching his swelling cock distort between the narrow-centred bars, "I love feeling your cock inside me... argh, but I also like keeping you caged."

"Please, Amy, I'm gonna explode!"

Amy pushed he key into the lock. The pick proof tumblers turned and finally released the cage. Ben's cock was red and stencilled with the imprint of the cage. Ben was trembling.

"Shush..." Amy sat on his legs and pinned his wakening cock between her clinched thighs, "... let it rouse slowly."

Amy danced her legs up and down, her inner thighs gently massaging his engorged penis. She cracked open her legs and dripped on some lube.

"I'm gonna cum," he cried.

"Let it," Amy whispered.

Ben climaxed loudly with his cock still pinned between Amy's legs, weeks of cum shooting out between her tightly squeezed thighs.

"Stage one of your rehab," she whispered, "... now for stage two."

She lay down on top and kissed him with her gloss-covered lips. She could feel his cock swelling beneath her, sliding against her lube covered crotch. She had planned a slow drawn-out tease, but her impatient body had waited long enough. She sat up and eased him inside. She was shaking, her trembling body enough to stimulate them, her eyes wide in amazement as they orgasmed together.

Ben looked delirious, an ecstatic smile on his lips. Maybe it was wrong to keep him locked up for so long. He loved sex; only a bitch would keep him in chastity. She lay down to hug him, desperately clinging on to the man that she would one day doubtless lose to a less sadistic girl. She felt so vulnerable when he was free. Ben flipped her over and lay on top, easily pinning her down. Was this it? Was he was going to leave her?

"I love your red panties," he breathed, placing the most delicate kisses on her neck.

Amy stared; the man must be crazy.

"And this time attach the electric shocker," he mouthed, "... to let me know you're thinking of me."

Ben was hard again and held her down as they climaxed again.

They had been going for hours and Amy's eyes were flickering shut, but Ben was still unlocked. He hadn't slept without a cage for ages, and it felt wrong. He stretched for the chastity cage and squeezed it in place around his cock, but without Amy's key it was just as impossible to lock as it was to unlock. He needed her as much as she needed him.

"Amy?" he whispered.

He ran his nose between her naked cheeks in the hope of rousing her. Amy's lashes stayed shut, but her perfumed scent made his erection force the small cage away from his cock ring. He didn't want another erection. He had made love to his soulmate for hours and now wanted to fall back beneath her spell.

"Amy?"

"Ben?" her big brown eyes were sleepy and confused.

"Lock me in."

"Really?"

"I can't sleep without being caged by you."

Amy was on all fours, grinning like a schoolgirl as she reassembled the cage. The key appeared and turned in the lock, "You do like me, then?" she whispered.

Ben was lost for words as Amy climbed to her feet, turned her back and danced her way into her red panties. Ben watched the lace pull tight across her cheeks, down between her legs and disappear into her crack. They hugged her perfectly, leaving no doubt about his future.

"Bye, bye," Amy mouthed as the key tumbled into its red lace cell and she rocked flirtily back into bed.

12