All Comments on 'The Keys Ch. 01'

by OutdoorCat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved the story so far and cannot wait for the continuation!

What attracted me the msot is that this feels "real" and not so over the top as some other stories sometimes are

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love the storyline and am rather anxious to see how it plays out. Will it go smoothly or will there be some "difficulties"? Only the writer knows. To me this is the key to a great series. The "subject matter" is wonderful bonus. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Keep it coming, we'll how it goes.

ShmiShmiabout 3 years ago

Now that Lydia is completely head to toe nude, let her adventure begin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good start, has promise. Waiting on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don't leave us hanging, this is great! Looking forward to next chapter

barerangerbarerangerabout 3 years ago

Fantastic first chapter! Finding that the rest hasn’t been written yet is like ending a season of a favorite TV show on a cliffhanger. Can’t wait to see what happens next, and following this author even longer.

OutdoorCatOutdoorCatabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments and for reading! I am glad you are enjoying the story so far. The next chapter is submitted and pending review, and more chapters are on the way soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, how long does the review process take... 3 days and no part 2 T_T

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 3 years ago

You only describe Lydia's hair length, hair style, hair color, and eye color. She's effectively a floating pair of eyes with floating hair. The result of the lack of description you give Lydia is that she doesn't feel like a person to me. She feels more like a character model purchased off the Unity asset store and plugged in to service the story. I can't actually get invested in her when reading it, since it feels like the author didn't consider describing her appearance worth the effort...

NakedartNakedartalmost 3 years ago

great story got me so hooked , it gets better people just keep reading !!!!! welldone outdoorcat , each part is best size for a quick read i just want to go to the next one!!

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

As the song says. Keep right on to the end of the road . Loving it so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous