The Keys Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached up to guide her hand over the pinnacle of the cubicle partitions as she walked slowly around the perimeter of the room. Her attention was fixed upon the mundane office desk knick-knacks that her coworkers tended to accumulate. Little calendars, family photos, figurines, and more, just to make the stuffy office feel a touch cozier. In retrospect, Lydia realized that some attention out the front window would have been much more valuable.

Lydia's own cubicle was located on the front corner with the opening facing the side of the building. She finally arrived at her desk and sat down in the generic office chair where she earned her paycheck. Everything was as she had left it the day before.

She kept a pen cup, a few pictures, and a large desktop calendar next to her dual computer monitors. On her cubicle shelf she kept a document organizer and a few binders containing notes from when she was first learning the job. She had been nervous her first month working there, but she could just imagine how much more stressful it would have been trying to learn naked as she was now. Stressful, perhaps, but exciting the think about.

She stood back up to pretend what it would have been like to hide her body while asking questions to other workers in neighboring cubicles. The mesh walls tickled her breasts nearly as much as the chair had her bottom. Lydia sat back down and bent over fully under the desk to finally get what she had come for. Beneath the surge protector, which shone like a crimson beacon on the power switch, awaited her next key. Bending over, Lydia decided, was not so bad when she did not have jeans squeezing her waist or pesky sleeves getting snagged on the armrest.

Pinching the key between her thumb and index finger, Lydia held it in front of her face and admired it. So much trouble for such a little thing. She let it fall into the palm of her hand and clutched it tightly. Spinning around in her chair, she spread her legs further and imagined one of her coworkers passing by and seeing every naughty bit of her. Lydia was sitting comfortably in the chair and rested her wrist on her right thigh.

Hmm... mmm... yeah, why not?

Lydia was thinking about playing with herself a little bit. She did not want to spend a long time at this stop, but when would be her next opportunity to do this?

She brushed her fingers across her soft, smooth legs toward her waist. Just before reaching her mound, she slid her three middle fingers into the crevice between her legs and massaged a circular motion. With her left hand she reached up and grasped her breast in a slow, invigorating, full-handed squeeze. She took deep breaths as she prepared to give herself over completely to her pleasure, the world shrinking rapidly around the center of her being and the bursts of shooting ecstasy that she knew were mere moments away.

Lydia arched back her neck and pulled in her shoulders to position herself more comfortably, but her hand and her heart both stopped as she heard the door across the hall open accompanied by a rumbling sound. The sound of voices too. A short pause, and then from over the cubicle wall and across the room Lydia heard the door handle twist and someone pushed the door open. Lydia was frozen in place, one of her fingers still inside her pussy. The only thing that spurred her finally to move was the flick of a switch and the sudden illumination of the entire room.

Sobering instantly from her pleasure-induced reverie, she could see, more plainly than ever, where she was and what she was doing. Lydia saw that she was slouched in the rolling office chair with one hand on her tits and the other poised in mid-masturbation. She was naked at her desk with no cover of darkness. And worse, there was someone in the room with her. Just a few feet away, someone was perhaps knowingly moments away from turning Lydia's fantasy about getting caught into a very real humiliation. Horror written on her face, Lydia scrambled to the floor and pressed herself low against it. There was just one thing on her mind.

I have to get out of here!


12