All Comments on 'The Kid From Pemaquid'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

wow; so hot

ActingupActingup9 months ago

Original, hot, and filthy! I kind of expected them to be rolling in guano by the end of the show. If only science was like this all the time….

DenaliFXDenaliFX9 months ago

WOW. You can cover the watefront from the Thames estuary 900 years ago to the rocks off Maine today, each one as raw and brutally-pashionat as sudden sexual reality can be. Fantastic realism, birdshit and all, as only the matural splendor of the sea can bring. Everyone of us , 99% landlocked bastards, need the reality of the vast ocean your vision can bring.

Davester37Davester379 months ago

One of the things that I like most when reading is when a story takes me away to a place and time that I would never have thought about otherwise. Now I’m off to look up Puffins and the islands of Maine. This setting is so vivid and realistic that I feel like I’m there!

Aside from that I really appreciate your style of writing. Your dialogue and description are well-balanced and read so naturally. The writing is so entertaining with similes like:

“…on me like a fucking lion taking a gazelle…” or

“…a look on his face like he’d just gotten a free upgrade and had no idea why.”

This is great stuff!

Of course the sex is smoking hot and your description is great there, too. 5*

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

VoboyVoboy9 months agoAuthor

It truly does seem like a worthwhile charity, with dedicated people doing boring but important work in nauseating conditions. My hat's off to them, and I hope they get laid occasionally.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter8 months ago

Absolutely amazing writing, puts my stuff to shame. Love the needy but confident female characters you write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...