The Kid From Pemaquid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I can lick your balls, baby," I winked, grinning, my body prowling naked around the little tent. "You've had your balls sucked, right Paul?"

"I've had a lot of things sucked," he smiled, his hand tweaking my mauled nipple, and I just sighed. Poor guy. The girls up here weren't doing their jobs properly if they were leaving such a juicy nutsack unlicked.

They were probably slacking in the dirty-talk department too, I reasoned, so why not give him a dose? I wrapped my fingers around his girth, enjoying its warm strength. "I love a mouthful of cock," I murmured to him, gauging my words by the twitching of his penis, "but there's nothing like running my wet tongue between a pair of fat, healthy young balls." I squeezed. "Would you like me to do that for you, Paul?"

"Fuck," he breathed.

"Oh, we will. Later," I nodded with a smug smile, "but right now? I'm going to suck your cock like it's never been sucked before. You believe that, baby, don't you?" My hand was in motion now, tugging slowly at him. He was so fucking ripe. I could tell he wouldn't last long in my mouth.

Which was fine. I figured my pussy would stop twitching right around the time he got hard again. Win-win!

I scooted down, my body curled over in the warm summer evening, eyes locked on his while my hair brushed the tops of his thighs. He looked back wide-eyed: yep. He'd definitely remember me, the science bitch who'd fucked him raw on some abandoned rock in the middle of the bay, and I felt him leap in my hand the moment my lips touched his leathery scrotum. He sighed, and I left him that way for a few seconds before, greedy, I sucked his right testicle hard.

Paul's whole body tensed around me, his moan torn out of him. He tasted salty, like ballsweat and ocean, a combination I needed more and more of, so I gobbled his whole sack into my mouth and let my tongue lash his flesh, savoring him as my hand kept tugging lightly. I heard a small thud from above me as his head fell back on the tent floor.

Nope. This would be quick. But I had all night to toy with these balls, so I swung my head back and forth just a few times, sucking hard, before I spat him out and ran my tongue slowly, eagerly, up along the sensitive area where his scrotum met his root, feeling him jump again as I followed his velveteen ridges wetly up his solid shaft before I found the tendon leading to his head. His cock was beautiful to my crossed eyes, a dark purplish spike, his helmet perfectly symmetrical as it waited for me, precum glimmering in the dark.

I didn't stop when my tongue found his piss-hole, arching my neck and driving straight down onto his meat, sucking his cock until his head hit my tonsils with my lips tight around him. His hand found my head now, tangling in my auburn hair, and when I flicked my eyes back up to his he was staring at me, taking in the sight of a naked slut on her knees with his dick at her throat, mouth pulsing greedily.

He was mine now. He'd never again be happy with whatever down-east tramps he'd been able to coax out of their clothes up here. Gone was his earlier swagger, now that he could understand what I'd do to him: his cockiness had done its job. Now it was my turn. I was new, and different, a whore with skills, and I made sure to keep my eyes on his as I began to work my throat and swallow him down.

He pushed up into me slightly, but I was ready for him. Sure, a month up here on these godforsaken islands had left me out of practice, but I'd had a year of grad school and four years of college and I'd swallowed plenty of dick, so I savored his groan of surrender when he felt my throat pulsing around him, taking him down like an oversized bite of chicken, letting him enjoy how I felt. I made sure not to stop until that lovely little plume of dark curly hair up by his belly tickled my nose, then held myself over him with his cock buried in my face, eyes still fixed on his.

He'd never had it so good. And he never would again. That thought made my pussy start leaking again, and I backed slowly, so slowly off of him, my saliva thick on his shaft, letting him watch my spit roll onto his pubes. I breathed deeply once his flesh cleared my mouth, smiling, kneeling there with my ass in the air and his meat in my hand. "You ever had a bitch take you deep before, Paul?" I gloated, smacking my face with his wet cock.

"Jesus Christ," he marveled, but by then I was ready for more, engulfing him again, sucking hard. "You're going to make me shoot," he managed.

I laughed as I came up off him. "Yeah. I know," I winked, working him now with hand and lips, getting serious about milking this young stud. I wrapped one hand around his shaft and the other around his balls, my lips and tongue feasting on his head, and gave him a solid two or three minutes of that as his moans grew increasingly ragged. I had a plan, though, and it involved my lower hand: I let it creep lower, my fingers massaging his perineum as he started groaning, so I prepared myself as my spit-slick finger slowly, wickedly, began to slide into his asshole...

"Oh my god." It came out as one strangled syllable, his hips arching, and I rose up so that I was barely kissing his dickhead while my hand jerked his shaft, wanting his fresh hot cum, and I was already swallowing again when he erupted with four great, powerful loads into my mouth.

I took them like a pro, the first one sticky and cloying down my throat while the rest filled my cheeks, sloshing thick and sweet-salty in my mouth. I waited till he was done, my finger still resting at the entrance to his ass, before I rose off him for the last time and smiled as I knelt, straightening up until my head brushed the top of the tent. There I was, a naked goddess for him, letting him watch as I swallowed his semen with my hand still grasping his depleted dick.

"Jesus." He grinned now, cocky once more, a satisfied man. "You're really something."

"I'm not that special." I sank back down, my body on his, letting him feel my nipples on his chest as I kissed him deeply before rolling off to his side, my body twined around his. "You just need to get out more and get that hot dick sucked by more sluts, kid." I was lying, and we both knew it, but we laughed in the growing dark as the sea rushed all around us, his spit-slick cock still resting in the protection of my possessive fingers.

"I guess I do," he allowed, clasping his fingers behind his head. "You got any friends you could hook me up with?"

I giggled and gave his penis a shake. It stirred in my hand, neither soft nor hard, and I knew I could bring it back to life whenever I wanted to. I pressed myself to him, letting him feel my curves, and when I whispered into his ear I was a hot, humid goddess. "I'll hook you up with all kinds of friends, baby," I murmured, jiggling his balls, "but only after I've finished with you." My whisper became a nibble, then a suck at his ear, and then my mouth was moving slowly along his neck, his jaw, his cheek. "Know when I decided we'd fuck?"

He chuckled, enjoying my touch, his hand stroking idly along my hip. "When I bribed you with wine?"

"The moment you came up out of the water," I cooed, my fingers becoming more insistent along his prick, and he was turning his body to face me and his lips were opening to mine once more, and this time when we kissed it wasn't a release, but a preview. He didn't taste like wine anymore. It thrilled me that he was tasting his own dick on my tongue, and I grunted as I mounted him.

He did not take long to harden back up, but I wasn't surprised: I was a sexy, randy bitch with my hands all over him and my cunt swollen with need, and he was a nineteen-year-old jack in the box. He was bound to pop back to life, and as I sat over him, my hands toying with his shaft while my pussy leaked on his naked balls, he smiled up at me as he felt himself lurch erect. His cockiness was back now as his hands ran surely up and down my long thighs, feeling the hair I'd been unable to shave off my legs this week, before he sent them strongly around to grip my ass.

I gasped then, my cummy breath in his face as I lowered myself to his chest once more, and suddenly his legs were in explosive motion. He dug his heels into my air pad, his lips smothering mine, using his whole body to turn us both, and my heart sang as I realized his plan was to take me from above, pinning me to the floor of my tent as he smashed me hard.

I loved it that way. Rough and urgent. Desperate.

We got me onto my back as his cock reached back to its full length, questing for my pussy as he rose above me on his arms, looking down now with one of those faces designed to make a woman's legs fly apart. I was wide open for him already, sunk deep into my lust again, as if I hadn't just ridden his fingers to a crashing orgasm. I wanted more, already, and his eyes told me he was going to give me all I could handle. And maybe more.

His lips curled into a leering snarl as he dipped his hips, finding my hole, his cock stiff enough not to need either of us to reach down and guide him in. My fingers fluttered along his ribcage, coaxing him into motion, and my eyes eased shut when I finally felt his smooth, eager dickhead nudging between my wet labia, parting me, entering with that sense of magic I always felt with a new man. But it wasn't magic I was craving, my hips humping whorishly upward, and I let out a cracked groan of relief as he pushed himself past my slit and into my tight, warm cunt.

I was so wet he dug right in, no resistance, his face tipping down to watch himself enter me. He glanced back up at me, both of us heavy-lidded, when he felt his root meet my clit, our pubes crushed together, and I drew my heels up to his hips to let him get as deep as he could reach.

Fuck. I needed this. Badly.

I saw his face in the dusk, not three inches away, his forehead close enough for me to feel its proximity. I smelled him, sweat and sea and dick. I felt him, on top of me and inside me. I heard the rasp of his breath, the scrabble as his feet found traction on my air mat, the squelch of his penis plugging my brothy vag... it was all so much, so unexpected, so hot, and I grinned against his lips, giving him my tongue while he backed out, his nude ass high under my grasping fingers.

His thrust blew my breath out into his mouth, hard and sharp and vicious, his cock stretching far inside me. I threw my head back onto the tent floor, mouth wide, gasping, "Oh my fucking god, yes!" He snarled on his next thrust, confident now that my body could take what he wanted to give me, and then he was deep-dicking my eager pussy with savage force, those wonderful clean muscles I'd admired on his body now bunching and stretching, fast and strong, uniting to do nothing else but fuck me.

The raw brutality of that realization, of his need to give me pleasure, was enough to drive me once again toward another crushing climax, my lungs sucking in the close air inside my tent, his grunts sounding bestial in my ears as he rutted me. It was smooth and barbaric and sweaty and perfect, this feral fuck of ours, our heaving flesh crashing into each other with each harsh thrust of his hips against my grasping body.

I came fast, dramatically, one hand gripping his asscheek as if it could tether my soul to consciousness, the other digging bloody furrows into his upper back. My pussy clamped down hard and hot against his plunging dick, trying to keep him inside me even as his long shaft drew back and forth across my helpless clit. I screeched, with nobody to hear me over the miles of sea, my body on fire as he brought me straight through it, this time with his cock instead of his fingers.

I kissed him once more, lustily, my overheated body leaving sweat and vaginal cream to stain my air pad, my teeth gritted as I muttered savagely into his ear. "Come on, bastard. Fuck this cunt. Fuck it! Cum inside me, dammit," a continuous string of filthy syllables that bypassed my brain and came straight from my needy vagina. "Get that dick in me!"

He obeyed, his body a machine, driving me harder and harder against the tent platform, our flesh slapping as he sped up. I saw rage now, in the glare from his eyes and the set of his teeth, and I knew he was getting close as his form fell apart, his thrusts slowing down but deepening, pummeling my wrecked pussy until, with a grated roar, he pinned me one last time to the tent floor and let himself go. I knew it was happening even before I felt his dick jump, then the thick filling warmth as he began to fill me.

I clung to him, pulling him to me, needing the closeness inside and out as he collapsed onto me, our bodies as close as any two people can ever be, his balls still straining to pump his load into me. The immediacy, the vulgar indecency of it, was a drug more powerful than anything else I'd ever tried, this sex much, much better than most of the anonymous hookups I'd opened my thighs for over the years.

"Goddamn," he gasped, his cock still deep, corking his sperm inside me. "You're an amazing piece of ass."

"Fuck," I sighed, my legs wrapped tight around his lean body, still unwilling to let him off me or out of me. He'd become my anchor, my hold on this earth, the wash of sensations he'd given me something I needed right now. "You're not so bad yourself." We kissed again, deep and wet, slowing each other down from the sexual frenzy we'd just tornadoed through.

He stared down at me through the growing darkness. "You should call your boss, tell her to send you back over here next week, too."

"Yeah?" I sucked on his tongue a moment, then smiled as I dropped my head back. "Why? You coming back this way?"

"Maybe." He flexed his cock once more, reminding me he was still in me, and I let out another moan. "Maybe I'll have a fucked-up battery again."

"Maybe you'll just have another hard-on," I giggled.

"That too," he nodded, his dick spasming again, and I lay there amid the shrieking birds and wondered just how many times he'd be able to get it up tonight.

I'd damn well find out; that was for certain.

* * *

Thanks for reading!