The Kidnap of Joni

Story Info
Kidnapped as she takes a walk to forget about her boyfriend.
4.1k words
4.11
29.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mynemyne
Mynemyne
27 Followers

Joni was a kind of shy young girl. Just turned 18 and without any real experience of the world around her, she came across a lot younger. She had lovely light brown skin and womanly hips for a teenager. Her breasts were small but perky and whilst she didn't exactly show them off, they looked really tempting under her tight t-shirt.

She liked to wear jeans. Her jeans hugged tightly to her bum and around her hips, producing a lovely shape, very nice to look at. Although she herself was unaware of how sexually attractive she was.

Like life in general, she had not had much sexual experience. She had one boyfriend who she let fuck her. But he was not up to much and didn't really encourage her to enjoy herself. It was more about him.

Joni would be a liar if she said she didn't enjoy him using her body and getting off on her. She did think about things like that, even if she barely admitted it to herself, using those thoughts only when her hand was between her legs and she was wet.

But it was not enough. Sure, it is one thing to desire being taken, used, fucked, but she also wanted to enjoy herself. The problem with the useful fuck was that -- he was pretty useless. Not able or willing to satisfy her, it was boring. And it was a sign that he didn't really care. Now, men not caring about her was a turn on as we have already said. But this is real life and in real life, it is not so hot.

She was supposed to see this boyfriend in the afternoon. She'd been thinking about leaving him, but then he'd always seem to sense this and start being sweet that was until he'd got in her panties again and shot his load inside her. Then it was back to the usual. The sex made her think she should stick with him. She didn't want to be a slut really and go from one boyfriend to the next. Although the thought was hot. So she ended up with him, month after month, same routine. He wanted her to go over. She would end up sucking his dick, bending over for him, taking his load and he was happy. She was ignored then as he usually had mates around.

No, today, she was not going to visit that creep. She was going to wander and look around, see what was going on just a bit further from her own neighbourhood. There is a world out there and it's a big city. What is to stop her from taking her little bit of cash and going out for some fun on her own?

She didn't bother telling him. No, she just walked off. She'd changed from her college outfit and in to her favourite jeans and her new t-shirt. As she took off her shirt, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. It is such a shame she didn't realize how pretty she was, how smooth her skin was, just how young and fresh she looked -- nubile, delicate, a really sexy young lady. To her she was plain. No fancy haircuts or make up. But that is what made her so attractive to men. That innocence and prettiness, naivety.

It was close to 5pm by the time she set out for the early evening. The sun was still out but reaching its lower points. The air was fresh and warm. It was a perfect late afternoon for a walk. She headed for the seafront, where guys would show off in their new cars and all the rich girls would be at the cafes talking about fashion and boys, drinking overpriced fruit juices as they looked out for this month's it boy in his flashy new car.

Joni didn't like these people. She thought they were shallow and often bitchy. She walked along and was so happy not to be one of those made up air heads.

She was thinking about her boyfriend and how he must wonder where she is. It was worrying her. Should she call him? But then she thought about every other time. He'd be nice to her until he got her clothes off. Then it was a few minutes of him banging away at her. Once done, he was not interested and she'd often just sit there anyway, so why not just leave him and be free?

Looking out to sea, she was lost in her own thoughts. Not really paying attention to who was behind her or in front even.

She wanted to go towards the market and thought she knew a short cut down the back of some dilapidated old buildings. She turned right and in to the back streets heading to a buzzing little market street that was always entertaining.

No one was around. But she thought she could hear someone behind her. She turned, no one there, phew. All the stories of young girls being touched and abused must have made her anxious. Her heart was beating a little faster but she was ok.

A few minutes later, she definitely heard something behind her, a cough or something.

As she turned he came at her.

In a flash, she was pushed up against the grimy wall by a complete stranger. Roughed up, slapped and then turned to face the wall, he grabbed her arms and held them behind her back.

'Shut up I tell you, keep fucking quiet.'

Joni was shaking, shocked, she did as he said. She froze, hair standing up on end and her adrenaline pumping keeping her routed to the spot.

'Now you are coming with me, ok? Don't make a fuss, just do what you are told and this can be over soon.'

Joni stayed quiet.

'Did you hear me you silly bitch?' He pulled hard on her arms.

'Y-Yes.' She was compliant. She thought for a second, she needed to be good, to do what she was told and maybe he would let her go.

Fuck, she was thinking, why did I not go to his house? Why did I have to think I don't need him and can do what I want? She started to cry wanting nothing more than to be with her boyfriend even if he did just use her, he didn't hurt her. She missed him.

The man lead her off back the way she had come. Just a few minutes and then pushed her through an open door in to an apartment block. Out of sight of anyone else, he became more aggressive. He grabbed at he, teased her, was laughing at her.

'Oh you are fucked now little lady.'

His eyes were dead as he looked at her, looked at her body, her little titties, her hips. She felt his eyes on her and knew what he wanted. She felt sick, dirty, lost. What was she going to do?

He took her arm and played nice.

'Come on darling, hold my hand. We are going to have such a nice night.' Mocking and humiliating her, she had no choice but to take his hand as he took her up to the flat.

Inside it was dark, curtains drawn, just a bit of evening light drifting in. She could see the place was untidy as there were plates and cups strewn all over, clothes across the sofa and just general untidiness. It was an awful place, smelling of stale cigarettes and left over food.

Once inside, he pushed her against the wall and kissed her.

'Mmmmm, you are a fine little thing.' He said, running fingers through her luscious long dark hair. 'I am going to enjoy you.'

Joni was full of fear at this point. Her mind was racing. But she couldn't move, rooted to the spot. She was a passive little thing at best and was not equipped to deal with this at all.

He grabbed her tits and felt her up, squeezing them and pushing himself in to her. 'You like that, don't you?' He said.

He made her answer, pinching her little nipple until she did.

'Yes. I like it.' She said faintly, just wanting to please him and hope he'd get bored soon, letting her go. Little did she know a man when he wants something.

The door flung open and in came two men, arguing and shouting at each other. Suddenly they were quiet. 'Who the fuck is that?' One of them said.

'Shut up you cunt. She is our problem solved.'

The kidnapper explained to his mates that this little bitch was their way to get the 2 lakhs they needed to pay off the dealer. Only a week earlier they'd had to run from the police in the middle of a heroin deal. They'd handed over the kilo to the guy, were just sorting the cash out, when they saw police arrive. They ran and somewhere along the road had lost the money.

It was three lakhs in total, two for their man and one for them as profit. It was a lot of cash to raise from a bunch of semi-junkie wide boys. They were basically poor, but selling kept them in a flat with a bit of cash and plenty of drink and drugs.

'How the fuck is she going to pay our debt?'

'She's not you thick twat. We will get money from her family. Look at her, well looked after is this one. She ain't no slum dweller you stupid cunt.'

'Calm it you idiot. What the fuck are you talking about? You have kidnapped her you crazy cunt. Fuck man, we are in shit now.'

'We are fucked anyway, aren't we? What the fuck do you think he's going to do to us when we don't pay the money, huh?'

They were almost fighting. Joni was really scared now. These were drug dealers, in debt and she was their pay out. She was thinking about what to say to her family or should she call her boyfriend? Could he get the money?

'I-I can give you money. Just let me call my friends.'

They all turned to her.

'See, she's a smart little bit, she knows what to do.' The kidnapper laughed.

'Give her a phone.'

She was handed a pay as you go phone and told to not say anything stupid. One of them held her by the neck as she typed in the number.

'Hi baby, sorry I couldn't make it today. I am in trouble. I have to give my parents some money back that I borrowed, they really need it and I have spent it all. I was taking it from my dad's drawer and they've found out. Please help me, I promise I will give it back to you.'

He was not interested in the slightest, telling her he was broke and that she didn't turn up anyway. He had friends over, she should call another day. Joni heard a girl giggling in the background. No money, the men were angry.

'Why don't we pimp the bitch out? How much would the usual customers pay to get hold of this fresh little bit of meat?'

'Yeah, we could do that. If we ask for half a lakh each, only six clients and she's done.'

'Who's going to pay 50,000 for a fuck?'

'Look at her, she is young and she is a rich girl. How many times do you get to fuck a girl like that as a man unless you rape the bitch?'

They agreed that selling Joni to their boss' prostitute business clients was easy money. Then they could just fuck her off and pay the debt.

'Now, guys, how can we sell goods we haven't tested? You know, we bang the smack before we sell it, so we should bang this little whore before we sell her.'

Laughing, they agreed. They should fuck her first, make sure she was compliant and not going to do anything stupid with the customers.

'Have you sucked dick before little girl?'

She didn't answer, she was scared out of her brains and wanted to just disappear.

He slapped her and forced her on her knees.

'Have you sucked a fucking dick you dumb cunt?'

'Y-yes, sir. I have sucked my boyfriend off.'

'Dirty little slut, you can't be older than 18. Didn't your mother teach you anything?' He was laughing as he whipped out his hardening cock. It was big, much bigger than her boyfriend. Joni fantasised about being fucked by a bigger cock and often thought about it when her guy was fucking her.

But this what not what she wanted. She didn't want this. The men were horrible, dirty looking street types, unwashed hair, grubby clothes. And they were violent. They'd already groped her and hit her. Now they were planning on selling her to god knows who.

He wanked himself in front of her.

'Come on now, be a good girl and show me how you suck cock.'

He grabbed her head and forced her on to his thick shaft. She struggled to open her mouth wide enough to take it inside. He forced her face down more and told her to keep her mouth open.

She started to choke on it, but he didn't stop.

'Come on lads, get to it.' He laughed at the other two.

One of them walked over and started feeling her tits and put his hand between her legs, crouching next to her. He opened the fly of her jeans and pulled up her t-shirt, letting her little boobies peep out underneath as she had no bra on.

Her nipples were hard and she felt as though she was getting damp in her panties. But she hated it. Her face was a mess now, eyes watering and tears running down her face as this arsehole used her mouth like her boyfriend used her little pussy.

The guy in her mouth started to moan, bucking his hips and gripping tightly on her hair, it hurt, like being pulled hard. His moans were nasty and aggressive sounding and she felt her mouth go warm as he emptied his balls, shooting streams of hot sperm down her throat.

'Swallow it bitch. Men pay good money for this shit. Drink that cum you nasty little whore.'

He was so verbally abusive but Joni seemed to like it. She was relaxing now, realizing there was little she could do anyway and that it was true that her panties were wet. She'd resigned herself to letting them fuck her and hoping that was it, that she could get out.

She knew what she was doing was wrong and that conflict made her worry 'am I actually enjoying this?' She questioned herself but it was too much to think about, upset her too much, so she just swallowed the sperm and let them get on with it.

She felt powerless and her previously tense body had relaxed, gone limp. She'd given up any control she thought she might have had and accepted that they were going to rape her, all of them. She'd only been with her boyfriend, she hadn't slept around even though she often fantasized about better sex, rougher, it was just thoughts. Now they were going to rape her and there was nothing she could do.

The guy who'd just made her swallow his cum was laughing 'fuck that was good. You have a hot little mouth on you lady. Very good.'

The other two dragged her off to the bedroom. One grabbed her hair and started pulling her as the other pushed her, indicating to get off her knees.

They got her in the room and pulled off her t-shirt, revealing those perfect little brown boobies. They were just a handful, put very pert. She was young after all.

She felt her vulnerability as they exposed her body. She noticed a curtain was half open and worried that she would be seen. Then she thought maybe someone would help her and her heart raced. But it was in vein. Nothing was going to get her out of this room without these two first getting what they wanted.

And what if they were serious about selling her to other men? How long would it all take? She started to panic, coming around to the reality of her situation.

She could taste the sperm in her mouth and it made her feel disgusting. She hated the taste and always took her boyfriend's cock out before he shot his load. It was horrible and made her feel cheap. She started crying.

'What the fuck is wrong with you now, huh?' She felt a sharp sting as one of them slapped her across the face. 'Stop fucking crying you little cunt.'

They really were not nice men. How could they treat a young girl like this? She was just an object to them, just fun and a chance to make money. She was terrified.

'Now you just do as you are told or we are going to have to hurt you, do you hear?'

'S-sorry' she said, getting back to herself and realizing she had to just comply, let them use her. There was no use trying to appeal to them or to show her fear, they'd just laugh and fuck her anyway.

She felt his hands grab her waist and pull down her jeans, open as they were from when she was having her face fucked.

'Ohhh, look at those little panties, fuck, just like a school girl's' he was so excited to see her white, cotton panties.

They kept her panties on as they pushed her on to the bed, scooping up her legs and chucking her to the middle.

'Now, get on your knees and show us that arse.'

She got up and got on her knees, shyly, turning her arse to them. She was shaking with fear but tried to compose herself.

He slapped her arse hard, she flinched, he did it again.

'Mmmmm that is one nice firm bum you've got.'

He pulled her panties down and she moved her knees up so he could remove them completely.

He threw them to the other guy 'keep these mate, nice souvenir, hahaha.'

The guy caught them and sniffed the crotch. Fuck, you smell like real pussy. He touched the cloth and realized they were a little damp.

'Mate, the bitch is enjoying this. Her panties are fucking wet hahahaha.'

She was so embarrassed. As if it was not bad enough they were humiliating her and about to rape her, they were now laughing at the fact she was a bit turned on, as much as she tried to block it out, her pussy was wet.

'Ok, little girl, get that pussy ready for some cock.'

She saw the two of them whipping off their trousers and their cocks sprang out. One was just average, even small, like her boyfriend. She looked at it twitching and felt nothing. Just let him do it.

The other one though, fuck, he was bigger than the mouth fucker. It was thick and long, like in porn. He seemed to know it and stood so she could get a good look at it.

'Are you going to fuck her first?' he asked his friend. 'Go on, give a good fucking.'

The little cock guy looked greedily at Joni. He'd never fucked a girl as hot as this and he wanted her badly. Damed he wanted to fuck that sexy little girl.

He got on the bed and got behind her. She felt nothing as he forced himself inside her, against her will. He banged at her a few times and she could tell he was going to cum by his noises and the tension in his thrusts. He didn't seem like he planned to pull it out. She didn't want this dirty little cunt's cum in her.

'Arrrgghhh fuuck, yes. Damned.' He groaned as his balls exploded and he shot sperm inside her hole. As he pulled out, he wiped a dribble of cum on her brown arse.

He looked down at her pussy and saw his sperm around the edge. 'Look at you, you little cum dump.' He slapped her arse and slapped her cunt.

'Ok mate, your turn.'

He watched as his friend wanked his huge cock hard in front of Joni. He put it on her face and slapped her with it. It was heavy, so much bigger than what she was used to, but exactly what she used to imagine when rubbing herself at night in her room.

He made her suck it. She was receptive, opening wider this time and taking it as far as she could in her mouth. The sight of this monster of a cock had taken her mind off the fact she was being forced by these guys.

She loved the weight of it and grabbed it with her hand to wank it as she sucked. She wanted to please him, show she was not making trouble. She wanted to get out of that apartment but she also wanted that cock.

Grabbing his balls, she felt herself gag as he pushed it too far down her throat. She felt her spit dripping out of her mouth and on to her chin. He seemed to like that and did it again.

'Ahhh, yes, that's a good girl.'

He pulled out of her mouth and slapped her face again, wanking as he did it.

His cock must have been at least 9 inches long and almost as thick as a can. It was huge, veiny and throbbing. Her eyes were glued to it, as though it mesmerized her.

He got behind her, positioning himself, and then in one stroke, forced his way in to her tight, cum filled hole.

'Ow, ahh, ow.' Joni shuddered in pain as this thick shaft stretched her teenage pussy wide open. Fuck it hurt her, she had to brace herself and pushed her head in to the sheets to muffle the sound, she was clenching her teeth, but it didn't stop, he kept pushing until his heavy balls slapped against her. She liked it, what the fuck, that feeling was so intense and so exciting, she forgot he was raping her.

It was stinging and hurting her, but she felt herself wettening as he started thrusting in to her.

Joni was so confused, so betrayed by her own body. It was disgusting, they were hurting her, abusing her, but she could not pretend she didn't like it. She liked it. She wanted that cock to ruin her. Fuck her hard.

He got faster and faster, squeezing her hips as he banged that fat cock roughly in to her tight snatch. His balls slapping at her clit, her body tingling, her spine tingling, she felt she could orgasm and that hurt her, how could she cum for this arsehole? She tried to stop herself but couldn't, it was building in her body, she tried to hold it back, but her cunt started to tighten around his shaft and that made him fuck harder, her feel more sensation and it pushed her over the edge.

Mynemyne
Mynemyne
27 Followers
12