The Kidnap of Joni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came hard on his cock, even moaning as she did, oh, fuck, it felt so good, so wrong. She came again immediately as he pussy was so sensitive with this monster inside her. Her cunt relaxed and was soaking by now, her thighs were wet.

Having orgasmed the shame came back, even worse, she actually had an orgasm for this guy, she started crying again, quietly, hiding her face.

He carried on raping her pussy, groaning, breathing heavier as he got close, his balls tightening and his cock really slamming her now. He started muttering, 'fuck, dirty cunt, come on, take it.'

Then bang, he shoved it in a last time and let out a huge groan 'arrrrgggghhhhh' he flooded her, his sperm shot out hard and fast, shot after shot 'arrggghhhh' it seemed to cum forever.

He pulled out and his cum went all down her legs. Joni could feel the hot white sperm dripping down her thighs. She felt so dirty, so abused. It was horrible feeling like this. She'd actually wanted that cock, her mind couldn't deny it. But now it was over, she was ashamed of herself, on her knees, her pussy burning, two guys cum in her hole and the nasty taste in her mouth.

'Ok man, she is good to go.'

They got dressed and walked back in to the living room, leaving her to crawl back around and gather her clothes.

12