The Kidnap Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,784 Followers

She hesitated for a moment, unsure of whether to take the next step. It all seemed so real when Madison did it, not like a fetish or a game but like she was actually being brainwashed. Like she would actually give up her freedom forever and be kept as a mindless slave, doing anything her new Master commanded. Which looked hot on television, but Lexi forced herself to think about the things she could be made to do. She could be hypnotized into betraying her friends. She could be used as a mindless fucktoy. She could be tranced into deep obedience and turned into a lure for other young women to stare at mindlessly as they masturbated themselves into slavery, staring at the spiral, watching it spin, not even noticing the messages hidden within it...

Lexi realized absently that she hadn't blinked in almost a minute. Her eyes were locked onto the television screen. In rapt attention. "I want to be kidnapped," she whispered, no longer knowing whether the words were hers or if they were given to her, and long past the point of caring. All she knew was that they were inescapably, eternally true to her now.

Even so, the response from the other end of the line surprised her. "We know," the operator said, as her door opened and the men in black masks came inside.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,784 Followers
12