The Kidnapper Ch. 01

Story Info
Paige gets the surprise of her life when Daddy takes her.
8.5k words
4.45
33.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Paige, can you work late tonight? It would be good overtime."

I turn to my supervisor and force a pleasant look on my face. "Sure, a couple extra hours couldn't hurt."

"You're a lifesaver! Feel free to clock out around 8." I look at the clock: 4:45. Fuck.

****

I shamble to my car feeling defeated. A long day's work sits heavy in my body, I'm exhausted and can't wait to get home to rest. Thank goodness gracious it's Friday. Although the thought of spending another weekend alone catching up on chores is almost as depressing as working. That's the life of a single 24 year old living in the suburbs, though. I guess, anyway. I've always craved routine and stability, and now that I have it on my own, I can't stand it. Not even the music playing on my car stereo can cheer me up. I'm still getting over my boyfriend of nearly a year, not that he ever truly satisfied me, but it was nice to have someone to text goodnight. I start lightly thinking about texting him before I shake my head and continue driving. "What is wrong with you, Paige? Surely you're not so desperate. No, I *know* you're not that desperate," I say out loud to nothing. "Have some self respect," I mumble as I turn into my street.

As I pull into my driveway, I notice a truck parked on the side of the road across from my neighbor's house. I figure they must have someone visiting because everyone parks in their garages on this street. I wonder who could be visiting the Neuman's at this time in the evening, but shrug it off. I'm too tired to care. I get out of my car and get a whiff of something sweet and earthy in the air, it smells heavenly but I can't identify the source. It fades as I go into my house. I don't even bother turning on the lights as I walk through to my bedroom. I walk through, turn on the light and flop dramatically onto my bed. I giggle at my own theatrics. I roll over and sit up in bed, facing the mirror. I take stock of how I look: my golden curls are frizzy, my pale face is flushed, my blue eyes have bags under them, and my body is still really chubby but getting a little smaller and more toned thanks to a new workout routine and diet plan. I look better than I feel, at least. I go to wash my face and brush my teeth quickly before collapsing into bed, half dressed. I quickly look at my phone to check if I have any messages on my dating app: Fet-ish. Nothing but horny young guys trying to see if I'll meet up for 'something casual' right away. No thank you. I'm an attention whore, but I'm not quite that desperate yet. I drift off to sleep with my phone in my hand.

In a fog, I'm awoken to something soft covering my mouth. For a second I assume I must be leaning my head against my stuffed animal, but I'm laying on my back... I open my eyes briefly before my vision starts to blacken and my body goes back to sleep.

As I regain consciousness, I feel something around my wrists pulling me upwards. I notice a coldness at my shins and become aware that I'm kneeling somehow... and completely naked. My mouth is dry and my throat feels like it's been burned. I groan as a dull pain throbs behind my eyes. I hear something move behind me and my wrists start to lift higher so I'm forced to stand. My legs are wobbly, but I have no choice.

My eyes hurriedly scan the dark room: concrete floors, cinderblock walls, and not much else. The only light is coming from a small bulb at the top of the staircase in front of me. A voice comes from behind me, startling me, "Hello, little one. Welcome to your new home." A soft chuckle resounds off the walls,

"My name is Daddy. Well, that's what you'll be calling me anyway. Sir is good too. Even Master, if you feel so inclined. But I like Daddy the best." I hear footsteps and feel warmth on my naked back and behind. Large hands come to rest on my sides, softly rubbing up and down. I shiver and gasp at the touch. He whispers in my ear, "You're mine. Acknowledge it." I wait a beat and then nod. His right hand goes quickly to my hair and grabs it, yanking my head back slightly so his lips are right against my skin. He growls, "Out. Loud."

I swallow and try to wet my tongue enough to speak, "Yes Daddy." I croak out.

"Aww, poor thing. You must be thirsty." His tone is condescending, and I hate the way my body responds to it. I feel him lower the chain that's holding me up and I do my best to not immediately crumble to the floor in exhaustion. My legs give out and I find myself kneeling on the cold floor. I feel him give me a light push on my back and I fall forward, just barely getting my restrained hands out in front of me in time to catch myself against the concrete. He chuckles again, "Need some help there, Princess?" Against my will, I whimper at the sting of the impact on my hands.

"Let's see here," I hear him walk around in front of me and I lift my head to get a look at him.

Because he's blocking the only light in the room, all I can really make out is a large, tall, imposing figure in front of me. He grabs the end of the chain attached to my handcuffs and pulls me up. He leads me over to the corner of the room, where I find a large plushy surface that I can't quite see. It feels like a massive dog bed. Oh god, it is a dog bed. I hear a click as he reaches over to the wall, it looks like he's padlocked the chain to a loop embedded in the cinderblock. He gestures to a small area on the left wall where two shiny bowls sit, "This is where food and water will be. You've got water and some crackers in there for now." He gestures over to the right where a bucket is. "This is for absolute emergencies only. While I am around, you will ask for permission to use the restroom. Hold it when you can. I'll have more information in the morning." I hope he can't see the horrified look on my face in the dim room.

"Goodnight, pet." I can hear a smile in his voice, and then he's gone. Up the stairs and the door closes with a resounding, heavy thud.

I take a second to quell the panic rising in my chest and think logically. Maybe if I just cooperate with him, he won't kill me. That's the best I can hope for right now. That's what kidnappers usually do, right? They kill people? Every true crime episode I've ever heard of runs through my head. Eventually, I might be able to connect with his humanity and get him to let me go... I sigh, that sounds like a pipe dream. I test out the chain length to see how far I can go, it's just about far enough to get past the water bowl and then it goes taut. I try to pick up the water bowl to drink from it, but it's chained to the floor. How humiliating, I have to lap from it like a dog. I drink as much as will get my mouth back to normal and nibble on a few crackers despite the grumbling in my stomach. I don't want to have to use the bucket tonight. The thought makes me shudder. I curl up on the bed and fall into a restless sleep, exhausted.

I awake to bright fluorescent lights turning on above me, I blink at the sudden change and try to get my bearings. I hear the man coming down the stairs. I rub my eyes and finally get a good look at him. He's tall, broad-shouldered, grey hair, a strong jaw, a short beard, and lightly colored eyes. He's in his mid 50's probably, and looks like he could break me in half if he wanted to. He comes up in front of me and crouches down.

"Hello gorgeous." He says with a warm, perfect smile.

I stare at him, confused, my brows knit together. He's being nice now? Or is this a game?

He keeps the smile on his face as he leans in close to mine, and whispers, "Aren't you going to say 'Hi Daddy' like a good girl?"

I gulp. "Hi Daddy..."

He leans back and looks at me appreciatively. Before I have a chance to react, his hand swings back and strikes me across the face, just hard enough to sting badly. His smile has diminished, but it's still there, it looks sincere but strikes me as creepy. I gasp and hold my hands up to my stinging cheek as tears leak from my eyes.

"That's what you get, little girl, for hesitation. You're going to serve me without any reservation. I own you completely."

I nod and sniffle. "I-I'm sorry, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy."

"Goooood girl!" He practically purrs. The smile stretches wide and warm again.

I can feel his gaze travel up my body, from where I'm kneeling all the way up to my face. His expression turns to one of light concern as he notices how I cradle my cheek. "Let me see, dear." He lightly removes my hand from my face, I wince. He tsks his tongue, "That looks like it hurts. Good thing it shouldn't leave a mark on that pretty face." He traces his finger down the reddened skin, I hiss in pain but try not to jerk my head away. He stands back up and begins to explain, pacing in a small circle, "You see, pet, I don't *like* hurting you like that. But I will when I have to. Ideally, the only pain you should be receiving will be from maintenance spankings and a little slapping here and there. Nothing like that unless you mess up. Do you understand?" He cocks his head to the side, looking at me, "Oh, it's okay, you can put your hand back."

I gently place my hand over my cheek again, "Yes Daddy, I understand. Thank you."

He smiles again, "Attagirl."

I weirdly feel my heart swell at his sunny smile and compliment. I blink the feeling away. He's trying to trick me into liking him.

"Now!" He claps his hands and looks at me intensely, "It's time to go over some rules. We have a lot to cover, babygirl."

I timidly raise my hand, he looks at me, amused. "Yes?"

I stutter a bit in humiliation, "Daddy, m-may I please use the restroom before we begin?"

"Oh!" He laughs, "Silly me, I forgot. Good girl for asking. Of course." I fight the fact that my brain lights up when he praises me. I am NOT his good girl.

He unlocks the chain from the wall using a small key in his pocket. I make note of where he keeps it; you never know when that will come in handy. He gives me a second to get to my feet and leads me over to the other side of the room where a door stands. He opens it to reveal a decently nice, warm white bathroom, it exists in stark contrast to the grey main room it's attached to. I step inside and go over to the toilet, nervously looking at him. He holds my chain and returns my gaze and raises his eyebrows, "Go ahead." I realize he's going to watch me and I feel my face going pink. I close my eyes and sit on the toilet, just trying to pee and forget that he's staring at me. I finish and go to grab some toilet paper before I realize that I can't really do that with how my hands are restrained. "Um." I look at him, thinking maybe he'll unlock my handcuffs. He smiles and shakes his head. He takes a remote off of the wall in front of me and pushes a button. I jump a little when a stream of water hits my exposed opening. He laughs at my shocked expression and pushes another button for warm air to come out and dry me. "All better, kitten?"

I nod and stand up, "Yes Daddy. Thank you."

"You're getting better at that being automatic, good." He pulls on my chain and brings me closer to him. As I breathe in his scent, the memory comes flooding back to me. Sweet and earthy, like pear and hardwood, the scent from the night he took me... he had been waiting for me, maybe inside the house. If I had just turned on the lights inside... damn it!

He pulls me out of my thoughts by putting a finger underneath my chin and having me meet his gaze. There is fear in my eyes as I realize what really happened last night and that I may be stuck here for the rest of my life. "What is it, baby?" He speaks softly and with such care that I could almost laugh. What is it?? Oh I don't know, I've just been kidnapped, maybe that's it! I hold the ridiculousness of all of this in my head and close my eyes for a moment and take a deep breath, trying to process it. When I open my eyes, he's looking at me curiously. I do my best to muster up a small smile and whisper, "Um, I like the way you smell, Sir." He chuckles and moves his hand from under my chin to smooth my hair back away from my face. "Why thank you, little one. Do you think you'll like how I taste too?" My brow furrows in confusion and I go to say something but nothing comes out. Before I know it, he's leaned down and is kissing me. Not aggressively, but firmly planting his lips against mine. He takes advantage of my open mouth and swipes his tongue across my bottom lip. That is enough to make me shiver with pleasure. I whimper and kiss him back timidly, figuring it'll be best if I cooperate. Plus, as much as I hate to admit it, it feels good. It had been about 6 months since I broke up with my last boyfriend, and I'd been a bit touch starved ever since.

He moans as I kiss him back and his fingers tangle themselves in my hair, gripping it with enough strength to know he can control me, but not enough to hurt. I sigh into the kiss, trying to keep my head on my shoulders as warmth runs through my body to my core. I can't believe I'm enjoying a kiss from my kidnapper. What is wrong with me? He pulls away, and I'm left flushed pink and panting slightly. He smiles that brilliant sunshine of a smile and untangles his fingers from my hair. "Damn." He shakes his head and holds the end of my chain again, allowing me to step back a bit. "You are just a perfect little toy for me, aren't you?" My eyes go wide and I stare at the floor to avoid his gaze. "O-oh. Thank you, Daddy."

He leads me out of the bathroom and towards the dog bed again. I can actually see the entire room this time and I notice with some curiosity that there's a desk and a bookshelf in a corner nook I hadn't seen before. There's a thick gymnastics pad on the floor in one corner and a standing wardrobe in the other. That's pretty much it though. I look up and notice the simple pulley system mounted to the ceiling that he must have used last night.

He clips me to the same loop on the wall as before and locks it. He goes to grab the rolling chair and a few papers at the desk across the room. He sits down in it and I sit on the bed, my back against the wall and my ankles crossed in some small attempt at privacy. I put my hands in my lap and look at him expectantly. He flips through the papers casually for a moment before clearing his throat. "Now, where were we? Ah, rules. Yes, well as I mentioned last night, rules number 1 and 2 are that you will always address me by a proper title and that you will nearly always ask my permission to use the restroom. It seems you've got those down pat so far." He looks up from the page and smiles at me for what seems like the millionth time. "The other rules go as follows:

3. You must always ask for my permission to touch yourself.

4. You will eat and drink everything I give you, no more, no less.

5. Biting, hitting, or kicking on your part will not be tolerated.

6. You will complete assignments on time.

7. You will not lie to me.

8. If you do something proactively to please me, you will not be punished even if I don't like it very much.

9. Good behavior will be rewarded with treats and time outside.

10. And finally, you will always do as I say, with threat of appropriate consequences if you do not."

He taps the papers against his leg and looks at me. "This list will be available to look at on the wall above your bowls and by the desk. Just in case you forget."

"Thank you Sir." I actually feel a little relieved, that's not that bad.

"I'm sure you have questions. It's at my discretion whether or not I answer them. So, go ahead and ask freely."

I clear my throat, "Were you waiting for me inside my house when I came home or did you break in?"

He chuckles, "You're direct, aren't you? I was waiting. Next question."

"Why did you pick me?" I try to make it sound as innocuous as possible so he doesn't get offended.

"Oh," he leans back in the chair a bit and puts his hands behind his head, "I don't know, CuriousKitten1998, why don't you tell me?"

I freeze and my eyes bug out. I stare at my hands and my breath hitches. "W-what. How... how could you know that?" He knew my username of the blogging site I use as an outlet for my... shall we say, darker kinks.

"I'm in cyber security, sweetheart. I know a lot of things."

I clear my throat again and try to regain some composure. "Did you think I actually wanted this?"

He gets up off the chair and kneels next to me. "I *knew* you wanted this. No, no. I knew you *needed* this. You're burnt out, tired of your job, your life. Stuck paying bills and cooking dinner for one endlessly. That's not what you're meant for." He runs his knuckles softly down my cheek. "Isn't that right, little one? You don't want responsibility outside of being a good little doll for your owner."

I feel my face turning bright red as he chuckles and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "Look at me." His voice is soft but demanding, I can't help but obey. I look up into his eyes timidly as I keep my chin tucked close to my chest, I can't bring myself to have my head held high. I feel as though all my dignity has been stripped away.

"Admit it. Tell me you needed this. Tell me how much you love being my little pet right now."

I swallow and my eyes dart around before settling back on him. I know I have no choice. "I..." I breathe out shakily and close my eyes, "I needed this, Daddy. I love being your little pet."

He snaps his fingers and I look up, startled. "Try again. This time look at me while you say it. I won't ask nicely again."

My mouth goes dry and my eyes fill up with tears. "I... I... I don't know if I can do it."

He raises an eyebrow but rubs his thumb across my cheek affectionately. "I can wait here all day. You can do it. Eye contact and tell me the truth, baby."

I wait, mouth open, for what feels like an eternity before I swallow and get the words out one by one. "I. Needed. This. I... I love..." I take a deep breath and refocus on making eye contact. "I love being... your little pet, Master."

A smile blooms across his face and he leans in to kiss my forehead. "Such a good girl." He gives me a few quick little love taps on my cheek. I wince, thinking he's going to slap me again. He laughs, "No, don't worry. Your punishment for hesitating will come a little later and I'll let you know it's going to happen." I whimper. That's almost worse somehow.

He tsks, "Oh, you're so cute when you're scared. But since you're new and still learning, it won't be too bad."

I feel an unexpected wave of emotion rush through me. I lean against his hand on my cheek and start to cry. His brows knit together in concern. "Oh little one! Shhh, it's okay. Come here." He adjusts the dog bed and comes to lay next to me. He easily guides me down so that I'm laying on my side with my face against his chest. He runs his hands over my back softly and hushes me. "It's going to be so good, my little pet. You'll see. I know it's a lot to adjust to so quickly, but you're going to be so much happier here with me." He kisses the top of my head, "Where you belong."

I cry for a few more minutes before my sobs turn into sniffles. "I'm sorry, Sir. *hic* I think I ruined your shirt."

"Oh, this old thing? I'm not too worried. I never told you not to cry, so you won't get punished for that. Let me get you some tissue."

He gets up and walks to the bathroom. When he comes back, his shirt is off. My eyes widen at the sight. His chest is lightly defined with silver hair running across it leading a trail down to a little bit of a belly and the top of his jeans. He's built like a legitimate strongman. I quickly look away and wipe my eyes with the back of my hand. He gives me the tissue and I blow my nose. "Thank you, Daddy."

He sits next to me and leans back against the wall. "Do you feel a little better now?" I nod, "Yeah, a little."

"Good. The only times I want you crying are from pain or pleasure... or both. Not sadness. My little girl should never be sad. Not when Mr. Daddy is around!" He thumps his chest and makes a weird facial expression. I laugh and go to cover my mouth. He beams, "Let me see that pretty smile." I remove my hand and let my mouth quirk up on one side. "Good girl."