The Kidnapper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, my pretty little cumdump, you'll get better at that. You have no choice." I continue to cry and he crouches down closer to me. "You had your fun, now Daddy gets to take what's His. Tell me how much you like being used as a toy." I cough some more and try to croak out what he wants, anything to avoid more punishment.

"I.. like.. being.." I gasp and cough some more, "used.. as a toy."

"Good girl. Let's get you some water so you don't hack up a lung." I lay on the mat and let the tears stream down my face as I keep coughing. I feel sick to my stomach. He brings me a water bottle. I take it and almost take a sip before I remember.

"Thank you Daddy."

"Ahh see? I knew you were just about perfect. Remembering your manners! Such good behavior." The water cools my burning throat and helps with the coughing. Once I have my breath under control again, he goes and puts his clothes back on.

"Daddy?" I ask quietly, "Was that a punishment?"

He buckles his belt and looks at the ceiling, thinking. "You know what? We'll say it was punishment for hesitating earlier. Although, I have a hard time believing it's punishing you..." He comes over and spreads my legs with his hands. "When you're so fucking wet from it." He shoves a finger inside me, I gasp. There's almost no resistance. He's right, I'm soaked. My face burns with humiliation. He looks at me and laughs.

"Aww, is princess embarrassed? Get used to it. I'm going to use you like the whore you are." I close my eyes and cry silently. He slaps me very lightly across the cheek. His finger is still inside me and I clench on it without meaning to. "You see what I mean? You love it. Tell me what a whore you are for me." He starts thrusting the finger and curling it inside me. My body betrays me and I moan.

"I-I'm a whore, Daddy."

"No, no." He withdraws the finger and I feel an ache inside me. "Sit up, look at me, and tell me just *how much* of a whore you are for Daddy."

I panic for a moment since he hasn't told me exactly what to say. "I'm... I'm such a whore for you, Daddy. A slutty, filthy little whore. I'll do anything you want to prove I'm a good whore for my owner."

"Thaaaaat's better." He tilts my chin up. "And it's the truth. I can see every bit of you. You're so desperate for someone to control you, to praise you, to use you. I'll do all of that if you behave." I desperately want to look away but his eyes have me transfixed. Their soft blue in such contrast to his cruel gaze. He drops his hand from my face and stands up.

"I'm going to go upstairs for a while. Remember your rules, and be good. I'll be back down for you in about an hour or so."

He climbs the stairs and closes the door behind him. *Clang*

I sit back against the wall. I realize my mouth is hanging open so I shut it. "What the fuck is happening to me?" The question echoes off the concrete back to me.