The Kidnapping Pt. 01

Story Info
A naïve young sissy's life is suddenly flipped upside down.
11k words
4.46
21.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Kidnapping

Chapter 1

As I ran along the length of the station to catch my departing train, I didn't notice my pants start to fall as my belt loosened. As I hopped through the closing train doors, I didn't notice that the pink panties I had worn to work that day were now exposed. And as I walked down the aisle of seats looking for somewhere to sit, I didn't notice the large man eyeing me up and down with a smirk on his face. Maybe if I had spotted even one of these things, that day could have turned out differently. But as it was, I had no clue that my life was about to change.

Unable to find a seat I made my way back towards the doors to look for room to stand. In the packed train car, the only space I found was directly in front of the large man. Seeing no other choice, I made my way over to him. At 5' 3" I was already shorter than most guys, but this man really towered over me like a giant. He was at least a foot taller than me, and with a big bushy beard and an immensely broad chest, his looming figure reminded me of that of a lumberjack. I attempted a quick glance up to his face and was met with a pair of cold grey eyes, sending a shiver down my spine and stirring the cool metal plug planted in my ass.

Yeah, I'll go ahead and admit it; I was into some kinky stuff. Of course, at the time it was only a fetish, something I'd always planned to keep completely to myself. If you haven't guessed by now, I was a sissy, or at least as much of a sissy as one can be without any major lifestyle changes. Throughout the years I'd personally explored my fetish down many of its avenues, ultimately deciding that it wasn't something I'd ever actually want to act on. I just didn't think that I'd ever be able to go through with it, at least not on my own volition. But that didn't stop me from buying clothes and toys, wigs and makeup, and even shaving my entire body from time to time. I would daydream all the time about my different sissy fantasies, many times wishing they could actually happen. Like most sissies my enthusiasm for the fetish would come and go, with me sometimes wanting to fully embrace it, and other times wanting nothing to do with it.

It so happened that this day coincided with a renewed enthusiasm for my fetish; I had shaved my body from the neck down the night before, leaving me super smooth and feminine (not like I had a ton of body hair to begin with). I had decided to wear one of my favorite sissy sets to work that day under my uniform, consisting of a thin pink bra and matching panties, a metal plug with a pink heart on the end, and a cute pink chastity cage to top it all off. I thought that I was sneaky, that no one could possibly see what I had on underneath, and the pleasure that I would get from that excitement was always very intoxicating. How unaware I was of the life that this would sentence me to.

As I stepped into the space next to the very large man, I turned away from him, not wanting him to see his intimidating effects on me. I gulped as I became aware that my pants were a little low, and I attempted to discreetly adjust them. Hoping that no one had seen anything I tried to stand as still as possible, desperate for my stop to come up so that I could escape this increasingly awkward situation.

We were only two stops away when I felt his hand on my lower back. I froze on the outside, unsure of what was happening, but on the inside both my mind and my heart were racing. I could feel his rough fingers lightly caressing my back, working their way down towards my upper ass. I could feel the bottom of my shirt being lifted slightly, and an eventual tug on the lacy waistband of my panties. I wanted him to stop immediately. I wanted to turn around and yell at him, expose him as a pervert to the rest of the train car. Any willpower I had though was frozen within me, and as the fabric of the panties was slightly pulled over my cage and sensitive asshole all I could manage was a shudder. Something else was happening, something I was trying desperately to ignore; my little cock was straining against its cage. While I wanted this to stop more than anything in the world, I was undeniably aware of (and slightly aroused by) how turned on I was.

Suddenly the train jolted to a stop as we reached the station before mine. I wasn't ready for it, and as a result was thrown slightly back into the beast of a man. Instinctively I held my hand out to brace myself, and of course with my luck missed the railing, instead slightly grazing the crotch of the man currently playing with my panty line. I gasped, not able to hold it in as I felt the slight warmth emanating from his obviously growing bulge. I heard him chuckle as my face turned a bright red. As the train started back up, I tried to calm myself, thinking I was only one stop away from freedom. How wrong I was.

Eventually I felt his hand move away from my panties, and a small sigh of relief escaped from my lips. At this point I didn't even care that I had basically been groped, I just wanted to get out of there. And as my stop get nearer and nearer, I started to feel that everything would be fine. This feeling was shattered however, when I felt his heavy hand plop down onto my shoulder. It clamped down right on my collarbone area, very close to my exposed neck, and I could feel the grip start to tighten ever so slightly. I couldn't think or breathe, the stranger's hand on my shoulder being the only think I could focus on. This time I hardly even noticed how hard my caged cock was, or the fact that I wasn't even really trying to move away. My face turned bright red once more as I just stood there, with no idea of what to do.

The train finally arrived at my stop and the doors began to open. This momentarily awakened me from my trance, and I took a small step towards the doors. The hand grasping my shoulder tightened, in a clear message of don't take another step. I wanted to scream and yell so badly, beg someone to help me with this monster. But I couldn't get my mouth to form any words as I stood there in shock, until eventually the doors closed. I felt sealed in, like a prisoner; if only I knew then how accurate that sentiment was.

The train tumbled on, stop after stop going by until I was positive there couldn't be many more. I stood there petrified, the stranger ever so often adjusting his grip on me. Tears started to well up in my eyes. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. Finally at one of the stops I felt the stranger stir, and a rough whisper escape from his lips. "Go" he ordered me, and in my trance I obliged. I stepped forward and through the train doors, his hand still firmly planted on my shoulder. The station was small and rundown, and no one else from the train got off. I listened as the doors closed themselves once more, and eventually the train rattled off. As I was being led towards the station's exit, I finally found my voice.

"S-sir, p-please... I don't have any money on me. But... I can get you some if that's what you want. J-just please, le-let me g-"

"Shut up sissy" he replied, his grasp on me tightening. "You know what I want. And from the way you were practically throwing yourself at me I think you want something too, whether you admit it or not," he said, leading me down a dark alleyway. More tears started to build up in my eyes, and all I could do was curse myself for wearing these stupid sissy clothes.

I replied, holding back my tears. "It's not... it's not what you think, sir, really... I-I didn't m-mean to do, or imply anythi-"               I was interrupted by a slap from his free hand, a striking backhand that stung my cheek more than it actually hurt. I was completely caught off guard though, and it was enough to release the tears I'd been trying to hold back. I stumbled forward a bit as they started to flow, his strong hand the only thing keeping me upright. I decided not to say anything else as I cried quietly to myself.

Eventually we made it to a secluded house, a small one-story building that didn't seem to have any signs of life. As we walked up to the porch and made our way to the front door the stranger released his hand from my shoulder as he attempted to dig the house key from his pockets. Without even thinking I took this chance to flee, launching myself off of the porch and running as fast as I could back the other way. I ran as fast as I possibly could, but the plug in my ass made that slightly more difficult. I risked a glance back, hoping to see that I'd put some distance between us, but what I saw only made me to lose the last bit of hope I had. This huge beast of a man was moving faster than I thought even possible, gliding across the ground as if he weren't even touching it. In no time he had already caught up to me.

He stuck out his enormous hand and grabbed me by the throat, stopping me dead in my tracks. I couldn't breathe as he started to lift me off of the ground. I was flailing my legs and clawing at his hand, but to no avail. I could feel myself on the verge of losing consciousness. My flailing legs were causing my pants to fall down, exposing the top of my caged cock. The stranger saw this and let out a big laugh, staring directly into my soul with his cold grey eyes. "See, I knew you were perfect. Don't try to deny it slut, it's not worth it," he told me as everything faded to black.

Chapter 2

I startled myself awake, taking a couple of really deep breaths before I realized that I wasn't being choked anymore. After taking a couple of seconds to calm down I began to look around, in an attempt to get my bearings. I couldn't see much at first; the room was pretty dark, illuminated only by a single light hanging overhead. Eventually I started to adjust and could make out a few shapes. I was surrounded by concrete walls, as well as the floor and ceiling. On my left there looked to be a metal door, except there was no handle. On the wall across from that were a couple of chains and some hooks. In the corner to the left there was some sort of rack-looking furniture along with some more chains, and next to that a mattress and a toilet. There was also an old vanity table with a dirty mirror on top. I could just make myself out in the mirror, realizing that I was naked except for my sissy clothes.

Tears started to form once more, and I began to hyperventilate as I realized the magnitude of the situation I was in. I felt my neck and realized I was wearing a collar as well, one with a hook on it. This made the tears come even faster as I started to imagine what might happen to me. As the tears commenced, I started to curse myself. How could you be so stupid I thought. You were basically flaunting it for him you fucking dumbass. You deserve what's coming. That last thought made me lose it even more as I started to cry harder and harder. Huddled in a mass on the cool concrete floor I knew that wasn't true, but at the moment it didn't really matter that much. Lost in my sorrow I didn't notice as the stranger approached the metal door.

The sound of the opening door made me jump, and as I looked over, I was blinded by a brilliant light. It took my eyes a few seconds to adjust, and when they finally did what I saw before me made my heart skip a few beats. The stranger had returned and had brought with him a couple of things. In one hand a large camping lantern which managed to illuminate the entire room, and in the other what appeared to be a tray of food with a glass of water. It wasn't what he was carrying that shocked me though as much as what he was wearing. Replacing his earlier attire was a pristine white robe, lined with golden stitching and completely out of place in the dark dirty room. On his feet were a pair of matching white and gold slippers. A belt tied around his waste exposed his broad hairy chest, and I realized that there was probably nothing on underneath the robe. I took a shaky breath as he walked towards me, my eyes darting all over until something drew their focus. I couldn't stop myself from looking just below his belt, and I was met with a very formidable sight. His massive cock, hanging freely and swinging with each stride. I couldn't believe the sheer size of it, easily visible even through the thick fabric of the robe. It was almost hypnotizing, and as my gaze lingered on it for a couple of seconds, I could hear the stranger chuckle.

"Like what you see slut? I thought you might" he said as he reached me, bending over slightly to hand me the tray of food. I sat there frozen, more out of fear than any sort of defiance. "Fine" he said, "suit yourself." He placed the lantern down in front of me before walking over to the vanity table, placing the tray down. He grabbed the cup of water and took a big swig before placing it back on the tray. With his back turned I noticed that he had something thrown over his shoulder, another piece of clothing. I couldn't quite make it out, but I could see that it was shiny and pink. As he turned and started walking back towards me, he brought his hand up to the mystery item, grabbing it and holding it out in front of him. I could now see that it was a skimpy latex dress, and any color I had in my face immediately was drained.

"Put this on sissy, should be about your size" he said, throwing the dress at me. I instinctively caught it, feeling the rubbery texture before dropping it on the ground. I managed to eek out a few words. "Wh-what are you... what are you going to do to m-me?" I asked shakily. He didn't answer, instead glaring down at me. I looked down at the floor, averting his gaze, before I felt something well up within me. I could feel some of my willpower returning. I can't just sit by and let this happen to me I thought. I must do something, get up and fight, anything to get out of this awful mess. I forced myself to look back up at him, staring him directly in the eyes as I got to my feet. Somehow, I found my voice, and as I started to yell at him, I put every ounce of energy I had behind it.

"LET ME GO YOU SICK PERVERTED FREAK! LET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" I screamed. "I am NOT putting on that FUCKING dress, and if you think for one second I'll do anything you say-" He momentarily stopped my tirade with another slap to the cheek, but all this did was make me even more angry. "FUCK YOU, YOU PATHETIC BASTARD! GO TO HELL!!" I yelled before raising my fist to strike him. Before I could even move it though his hand reached out with lightning speed, gripping my wrist with such force that I was scared he'd break it. I was lifted off the ground once more until I was almost eye level with him. He stared at me intently with a stern look on his face, and with the adrenaline still pumping I did my best to match his gaze. He reached out with his other hand towards my crotch and grasped with his hand my caged cock and pathetic balls. I involuntarily shivered, this being the first time anyone other than myself had touched me down there. I felt him start to squeeze.

In a rough whisper he started to speak. "Listen here you pathetic little bitch. In case you weren't aware, you belong to me now. Understand? You are my property now, my SLAVE, and as your master you WILL do what I say." I wanted to yell at him some more, spit in his face maybe, but as I was hanging there suspended by my wrist with his hand clamped firmly around my locked cage, I could feel the adrenaline rush start to die down. I could feel his grip tighten around the cage, and it started to get a little painful. "You will answer me when I talk to you slut," he said with his grip continuing to tighten. All of the adrenaline had left my system by now, and I was once again terrified of the stranger before me. His grip tightened even more, and tears once again started forming in my eyes. "You've got five seconds to answer me before I crush your pathetic dick in my hands" he stated.

The pain was almost unbearable at this point, and I felt like I would either throw up or pass out, or maybe both. I finally managed to find my voice. "Please... I-I'm sorry." I was full-on bawling now as the pain reached its pinnacle. "Please stop, I'm b-begging you. You're hurting me."

"And do you not deserve pain, slut? After yelling at your gracious master, attempting to strike him, refusing to answer? I brought you food, water, and clothes, and you think it's okay to act that way? No way slut, not in this house, not now, not EVER! You deserve this pain, and I want you to admit it." He started to squeeze even more, forcing a pained groan to escape from my lips. At this point any more defiance was not worth the pain.

"I'm-I'm sorry, really sorry sir. I do deserve this pain. Please, just, let me go, I'll never tell anyo-" I was interrupted by another groan as he increased his grip intensity even more. He began to speak.

"Listen to me now slut. You're not getting out of here, not any time soon. If you keep asking it'll only make it worse. Now, I'm not convinced you really believe what you're saying, and I'm not letting go until you convince me." I groaned again, the pain at this point consuming my entire body. I didn't even notice the fact that my cock was rock hard inside my cage.

"I deserve this pain. I deserve all the pain. I've been... ungrateful, and I need to be punished. Thank you, sir, thank you so much for punishing me. Pl-please never stop..." I started to fade out as the pain became too much. Suddenly it stopped, and I fell towards the hard ground as my captor let go of my wrist and cage. I collapsed in a heap, my sore cock and pathetic balls reeling from the trauma they had just experienced. I felt myself being dragged, but I was still in too much pain to put up any kind of resistance. I could see that I was being dragged towards the wall with the chains, and before I could even realize it both of my arms were spread out and shackled to the wall. On my knees, my head drooped downwards, dreading whatever might come next.

I felt the rough hand of the stranger caress my chin, causing me to look up at him. He smirked, and then instructed me to keep looking up at him. From a pocket within the robe, he pulled out a phone, and I realized that it was my phone. He used my fingerprint to unlock it, then began to scroll through. He started laughing. "Wow, it's been almost two days and the only text you've got is from your boss firing you. Hahaha, how pathetic." I didn't know if he was telling the truth or not, but I was more shocked that it had been two days. How is that even possible I thought to myself. Was I really out for that long? My thoughts were interrupted by a flash from the phone's camera. "Say cheese!" he instructed me with a devilish glee in his voice.

"Wh-what was that for? Why pictures?" I ask, deflated. He didn't answer, instead taking a couple more from different angles. Finally, he straightened back up and started untying the belt around his waist. As the belt began to fall off his massive cock flopped out, landing inches from my face. I couldn't help but stare in awe at the sheer size, both in length and girth. The smell was overpowering and intoxicating, and the veins that were popping out of it were larger than the ones in my arm. He took a few more pictures, obviously loving the look of shock on my face.

"Now kiss it slut. Pucker up and look real cute for the camera," he said, leaning closer so that his rock hard cock was pushed up against my nose. I wanted to gag, push it away, maybe even bite it, just something to get it away from me, but the smell was too intoxicating. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't fantasized about this exact moment many times, but I never in a million years expected it to happen this way. My cock was once again straining against its cage, and I realized just how incredibly horny I was at the moment. But I can't give in now. I can't let him win. If I start doing what he says, then I might never be able to stop. I managed to peel myself away from his enchanting wand, turning my head in an act of defiance, refusing to look up at him and the camera.