The Kidnapping Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't too hard and barely hurt at all, but even if it had I wouldn't have cared. I was fascinated by his cock at this point, completely devoted to it, and it would take a lot more than a small slap to break my focus. He slapped me again, a little harder this time, but I was not fazed. Evidently having a blast, he threw his head back in malicious laughter before abruptly removing his cock from my mouth. "Alright slut, it's been fun but it's also getting late. I've got a date to get to, so I need to go. Unless you can convince me to stay..." he said with a sly smile. He stared at me expectantly, waiting to see what I would do.

Upset that his cock was no longer in my mouth, I started to pout. "Nooooo, don't leave me. Please daddy, I..." I paused briefly, disgusted with myself but unable to stop. "I want you, daddy. I want your tantalizing cock; I want your potent seed. I-I need you to make me the sissy slut I was always supposed to be." I paused once more, thinking of anything I could say to try and convince him. "I'll let you do anything you want to me."

He smiled, then chuckled to himself. "Oh, you dumb sissy slut. In case you were unaware, I've already been doing that. I don't need your permission for anything. I do appreciate the enthusiasm though." He stood there for a few seconds, contemplating his choices before evidently making up his mind. He stared down at me, seemingly amused by my current state. "Actually sissy, there is something you can do for me." I smiled widely and nodded, eager to accept whatever task my daddy had for me. He squatted down to me, almost at eye level, his cock still hanging freely. "Cum for me slut."

Chapter 4

I stared back at him shocked, that being the very last thing I could've expected him to say. I wasn't really sure how to respond. He grabbed the hem of my dress, flipping it upwards and exposing my rock-hard little dick. "God, that is so embarrassing. So pathetic. How you ever thought you could be a man, I have no clue." My cheeks started to blush as I was humiliated, and what's even worse is that it just made me hornier. But I knew if I came, that it would ruin how I was currently feeling, and I really didn't want that. It would also make whatever happened after a lot less enjoyable. "But, daddy-" I started to say before he interrupted me.

"No sissy, no going back now. You just told me you'd do anything for me. Was that a lie, slut? Did you lie to your master?" He stared at me, using his cold, grey eyes to look into my soul. I looked down in shame, not able to meet his gaze. I tried to answer. "No daddy, I'd never lie to you. But-" I was interrupted once more.

"Great! Let's get to it then, shall we?" He picked up his own cock, still unbelievably hard, and scooted a bit closer to me, obviously comparing our two appendages. While I could already see how much bigger his cock was, up close it was astounding how much smaller I was. I wasn't even a third of his size, not in length or girth. His was covered in thick veins while mine was almost completely smooth and free of any. I looked down in shame and embarrassment while he laughed at my pathetic manhood. "God, this is fucking hilarious! Look how fucking small you are, you pathetic little bitch. How could you ever expect to even touch a woman with that ridiculous thing, much less fuck one. Wow, I almost feel bad for you. I probably would feel bad if I didn't know that you secretly love it."

He pulled out my phone again. "Let's get a picture, in case some girl is ever curious. I doubt that would ever happen though." He snapped a picture, then went to put the phone back in his pocket before stopping. "Actually, I have an idea." He quickly stood up, his cock hitting me in the face when he did. He put the phone in my chained hand and fiddled with it for a couple seconds before squatting back down. "Alright, I'm a genius, so I've decided we're filming this. Anytime you start to question what you really are, or act defiant, or even so much as think of disobeying me, you can watch this video to remind yourself how much of a pathetic beta bitch you really are. And then of course I'd send the video directly to your entire family, but let's hope it doesn't come to that," he said with a vindictive look on his face. "And don't you dare drop that phone slut, or you know what'll happen."

I nervously nodded, still dreading what he was about to do. He reached his hand out to my crotch, and I had a flashback of him squeezing my caged dick really hard. I squirmed as he grabbed my balls, his massive hands delicately pinching them between two fingers. With his other hand he started rubbing his own cock, easily drawing my attention. "Mhmm, yessssss. You like daddy's cock sissy? Tell daddy how much you like his cock. Don't be shy; you were just begging for it," he stated, looking directly into my eyes.

I couldn't ignore how my body was feeling. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to cum, my cock yearning for release. I was so incredibly horny that I can't even describe the feeling, and if I hadn't been intentionally resisting, I know I would have cum. I squirmed in my chains, trying to avoid an orgasm, my master's fingers pulling on my balls with every movement. It hurt so damn good, and I knew I wasn't going to be able to last long. At this moment I was just wishing I had something in my ass like a ridiculous sissy pervert.

He let go of my balls and slapped me again. "When I tell you to speak, you speak. I'm not gonna tell you again." He slapped me one more time, tears beginning to build back up in the corners of my eyes. I forced myself to speak. "Yo-your cock is... amazing, daddy. So much bigger and better and thicker than mine. I'm-I'm envious of it. I shouldn't even be allowed to see it, yet... you bless me with it."

"Do you love and worship my cock above all others?" he asked, a very smug look on his face. I take a breath before answering. "I do daddy, more than anyone and anything. Nothing means more to me than your cock."

"Even your mom and dad? Your sister? Family, friends, anyone?" he prodded. I paused, tears starting to flow. I just couldn't answer him; thinking about them reminded me of where I was, what he had done to me, and all I wanted to do was cry. He slapped me again, harder this time. "I like the tears bitch, but you didn't answer my question." I tired to stare back at him, tears blocking my vision, but I just couldn't look at him. My tormentor, my captor, and now my master. He hit me again, even harder, obviously getting angrier. It's hopeless I thought to myself. I'm only causing myself more pain. I should just give in.

"Yes," I said in a whisper, admitting defeat. "Yes what?" he replied, egging me on. Exasperated I yelled back through tears. "Yes, I love your cock! More than my mom, more than my dad, more than anyone! I want to worship your cock like a god, and even if you didn't let me, I'd still devote my life to it!"

The dam broke and the tears came flowing out. I finally realized that my life was over, that there'd be no going back to any semblance of normalcy. What was worse is that I also realized how much that excited me. I'd been fantasizing about it for years, and although I had been forced to say those words, I can't say that there wasn't a bit of truth to them. My tears were eventually interrupted however, by a very pleasurable sensation. Looking down, I saw my new master using two of his fingers to jerk my little dick.

"That's a good girl. Daddy's so proud of you; you finally admitted your true feelings," he said in a caring voice. An involuntary moan escaped my lips; it felt so fucking good, and I couldn't do anything to stop it. I squirmed erratically in my chains, more moans escaping from my lips. Daddy closed his other hand around my throat, choking me. "Cum for me like a good little girl; cum for your daddy. I'll give you daddy's cock after, I know you want that," he whispered in my ear while picking up the pace. I couldn't hold it back anymore. "Oh daddy..." I moaned as the peak of my orgasm hit, internally screaming nooooo at myself. Right as I came my master removed his hands, ruining my orgasm. Cum dribbled out of my little dick, dripping down onto the dirty floor and collecting into a small puddle.

Immediate guilt, shame, and embarrassment flooded throughout my body, completely replacing any horniness I had been feeling before. I started to bawl, emotionally destroyed by what had just happened. I just couldn't believe that this was my life. I had always fantasized about something like this happening, but this is the worst thing that ever could have happened. I felt a hand on my chin, and I was forced to look my captor in the eyes.

He was smiling a devious smile, the same one he always seemed to be smiling. I stopped crying. I hated him. In that instant I was filled with pure rage, and I never wanted to hurt anyone more. I wanted him dead. But as he kept forcing me to look up at him that rage was quickly replaced with sorrow. The tears started flowing once more. "Shh, it's okay slut. You did such a good job. I really hope you mess up soon, because I would love to send that video to your family." He squatted down again, once more at eye-level with me. "But I did promise you something, didn't I slut? Your reward."

He stood back up, his cock still impossibly hard. He lifted it up and let go, allowing it to bounce down onto my face. This cock slap made me cry even harder. I was alone and terrified, nothing stopping the abuse I was about to suffer. My arms were already incredibly sore from being chained up so long, and I could fell that my knees were all scraped up. My cheeks were red and raw from the repeated slaps, yet the worst was still to come.

Grabbing onto the top of my wig, ee started to closely move his cock towards my lips. I briefly considered refusing to open them, in one last act of defiance, but realized it would only lead to more pain and suffering. I slowly opened my mouth, grudgingly inviting him in. He smiled and thrusted forward, popping the tip of his thick cock into my mouth. He kept pushing, immediately invading every open space in my mouth. Had I still had my tonsils he would've been brushing up against them as he reached the back of my throat. He was only a third of the way in and I already couldn't breathe.

Determined, he pushed even further, eventually hitting the wall of my throat. Once upon a time I had trained myself to be able to take even the biggest dildos down my throat, but unfortunately for me I hadn't done that in a very long time. My master didn't care, trying to force himself past it. Gagging and choking I tried to relax, but to no avail. Eventually he withdrew, leaving me gasping for breath, but the reprieve was short as he quickly slammed his cock back down my throat. In and out he went, repeatedly slamming down my throat, attempting to break past the wall. I was completely at the mercy of his powerful member, my mouth producing as much saliva as it could to keep up.

"Fuck yes slut, take that fucking dick. Throat my huge cock," he growled at me, loving every second of my helplessness. Both of his hands were on my head now as he forced his dick further and further down my throat. Eventually the wall gave in, and he slid a few more inches in. Unable to breathe, I started spasming, moving as much as I could to try and get away. It wouldn't work, and I started to see spots as I slowly began to lose consciousness.

He pulled out at the last second, spewing precum and saliva all over my chest. I took a couple of deep breaths, unsure if I'd ever be able to take a full breath again. He slapped me, hard, sending more spittle flying across the room. He slapped me again, and then again. "Fuck, you're such a good slut." slap "I knew when I saw you on that train, basically begging me." slap "And I know you like the pain too, slut. Tell me you like the pain." slap

Instinctively I shake my head, partly answering the question and partly just wanting him to stop. My cheeks were on fire, and I didn't know how much more abuse I could take. Not liking my answer, he slapped me even harder. "Try again bitch. Tell me you like the pain!" I shook my head again, refusing to give this monster what he wanted. I flinched, expecting another slap, but what I got instead was much worse. Pushing my head against the wall, he started throat-fucking me once more.

This time my throat offered no resistance as he almost effortlessly slid his cock in. With my head pushed against the wall I couldn't back up at all, and he finally managed to get his entire cock down my throat. At least 10 inches of raw man meat were lodged inside me, and all I could think about was how I used to dream of this. My master moaned and leaving his dick inside me stared down at me. "I already told you not to lie to me. And I know you're lying. I'll give you one more chance to tell the truth, and if you don't, there will be hell to pay."

I could barely even resister his words as the oxygen stopped reaching my brain. But I already knew what he wanted. He stayed in me for a few more seconds before slapping me once more and pulling out. After gasping for a couple of breaths I was able to answer. "I'm your pain slut daddy. I'm your slave." An evil smile slowly appeared across his lips. "I am so glad to hear you say that."

He slammed his monster meat right back down my throat, pushing all the way in. I suffered a few more slaps before he pulled out, and then he entered again. Over and over, he raped my throat, stuffing his impressive member all the way down before pulling it back out, landing slaps on my cheeks the entire time. All I could do was exist, hoping that he didn't kill me but also wondering if that weren't the best outcome. My throat was destroyed, my face raw and bloody, and even though I couldn't tell, my little dick was fully hard once more. This abuse lasted for what felt like hours, until he finally pulled out without immediately slamming back in. I knew what was coming, and I tried to brace myself. "Keep that mouth open slut, tongue out," he commanded with another slap. I did as I was told and awaited his seed. His cum came flooding out, dousing my face in his rich white liquid. The first little bit landed on my tongue, and the taste was fucking astounding. I'd tasted my own before, and I wasn't really a fan, so it shocked me how good his seed tasted. It wasn't until much later that I realized how similar it tasted to the water.

My face was absolutely drenched as multiple globs came out, baptizing me in his salty goo. I couldn't believe how much cum this man had; it seemed to never stop. Finally, the stream slowed and eventually came to a halt, as he rested his still massive member on my cum-covered face. He reached up and grabbed the phone out of my hand, checking to see if it was still recording. It was, and he turned it around to me. "Clean me up, slave," was all he said, and I knew what he meant. Even with cum plastered all over my face, in my eyes, and up my nose, I started to suck the remaining few drops out of his cock. I couldn't help but savor the flavor, and when I was sure I'd sucked him dry I began to lick all over his shaft. I couldn't even hide my enthusiasm for consuming his cum anymore, looking all over his cock for anything I'd missed. I could hear him laughing at me, but I didn't care. The more cum I drank the more the warm and fuzzy feeling returned to my head, and in my current predicament I was craving anything other than abuse.

Keeping the camera on me, he asked me a question. "Did you enjoy daddy's cock, slut?" I nodded enthusiastically, doing my best to slurp up the cum around my mouth. He laughed, and then started talking directly to the camera. "See I told you. Your brother really is a sissy slut. Or should I say, sister?" before ending the recording. I was too preoccupied in trying to consume any more cum to notice. He then walked over to the vanity and grabbed the mirror. Bringing it over to me he placed it in front of my face, letting me get a good look at myself. I was obviously a total mess; covered in cum and spit, makeup ruined, wig disheveled, I looked worse than most people probably ever would. Seeing my disgusted reaction, my master smiled at me. "You look amazing, slut. Honestly. You've never been better." His compliment flattered me greatly, and I blushed once more. Without another word he unchained one of my wrists and left out the big metal door.

The high of what just happened had worn off a little bit, but I was still craving his cum. Before even considering untying my other wrist I began using my free hand to scrape the cum covering my face into my mouth, getting multiple mouthfuls. Some of the cum had also fallen on the floor, and even though it was dirty I didn't even hesitate. I slurped it all up, even the tiny bit I had produced earlier, and by the end I was full and happy. I unchained my other wrist and immediately collapsed, exhausted but ultimately satisfied. The warm and fuzzy feeling in my head began to carry me off to sleep and I let it, blissfully unaware of the horrors that were still in store for me.