All Comments on 'The Kids Aren't Alright'

by DoctorDreadful

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Psylent21Psylent21over 4 years ago
Amazing Entry!

Wow! This is such an awesome piece of erotica. I loved the pace that you kept between inner monologues and actions. The character development was concise and focused. The dialogue always added that extra layer of filth on top of the physical actions. On top of all that, you set it up for more depravity with Erin. Hoping this is just the beginning of her sexual conquering. 5/5 stars easily!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Loved your story. Just the right mixture of hard and soft behaviors from Stan, with conflicting emotions from Erin. Love the inclusion of both sides of their thinking. Also loved the ending. Please continue this story! I want to know why her name is familiar!!!!

oneanddoneoneanddoneover 4 years ago
Great first entry

You showed a wonderful balance of pacing and attitude from the older character. I'm glad Erin didn't instantly call him Daddy every second, that angle would have been distracting. Also interesting would be the potential ramifications of him finishing in her without protection. This was a great read.

tallandtrainabletallandtrainableover 4 years ago
Looking forward to more if that's in the cards

Would love to hear about the further adventures of these two, how he comes to own her completely and how she discovers she totally wants to be owned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unbelievable

Your story was incredible. The experience I had with it... Amazing. Thank you for the fantasy!

SaraHushSaraHushabout 2 years ago

Beautifully constructed story, with wonderful texture to take the reader into that moment you created.

Obviously the 'old man' is a bad bad man but sometimes good girls can get lost in the fantasy, and this was just one of those sublime times.

Thank you for creating the story

sarah

merrySMmerrySMalmost 2 years ago

Wow. Just wow. What well written story. Can't say much more than the others on the great writting.

Have been reading erotica for over 50 years. I am blown away.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This was incredible. Excellently written and left me wanting to hear more about their possible second meeting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous