All Comments on 'The Kilo of Sin Similla'

by PostScriptor

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 5 years ago
An awesome story.

As I knew it would be. Thank you, my friend. "The proof of a theory is in its reasoning, not in its sponsorship." Thanks, Randi.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Thoughts

"You've been arrogant and condescending the last year" - I'm not a fan of stories that spring new facts on us. Nothing was said about her attitude before. The only problem until the cheating came to light was when she criticized Monty for dissing Frank.

Still a great story, don't get me wrong!

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 5 years ago
Justice.....

Good to see some justice rendered to an asshole and a slut. Well written...thanks for the story.

FrankjrBauerFrankjrBauerabout 5 years ago
A fine tale about another stupid, cheating wife

And very well written by the way, even as you admitted it was slightly based on an EAP poem.

Donna was described as an intelligend woman and should have known the outcome of her betrayal. Eventually they got caught and the harsh revenge took place.

Well done. Thank you.

Frank

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
5 stars

For a Poe remembrance. Stranger than his stories was Poe’s death

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How high a price finale

Although Chekov demanded you change the names to foreshadow Poe's method, and protect Early, this is the perfect sequel to How High a Price. Thanks for another great story.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 5 years ago
That was an excellent retelling of a classic story

And it did provide a good background as to the why.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonabout 5 years ago
Great story...

I've always loved Poe. I started reading his stories before I was even a teenager and they horrified me - and I loved it.

Well done. Thanks for posting. 5 stars.

InsigniaInsigniaabout 5 years ago
The Cask is Classic...

Acapulco Gold might have been a good vintage as well. Creating a back story is laudable but the slights of Montressor seemed to hinge on his advantaged birth which may have made Fortunado a cuck. The plot was believable. You started to get into the mindset and it would have been nice had you gone further. I liked it a lot. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well told

Well written. Not particularly unique, but certainly well told and well structured.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are amazingly well read!

Undoubtedly this adds greatly to your fascinating and diverse stories. Of all those I've thus far read only two did not ring my chimes but even They were designed and executed!!!!

Thank you for your efforts and keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've every work Poe published and picked up on your device tight away; very well done!!

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

She came rap tap-tapping at my ... door? Did she have raven hair?

All you needed at the end, beyond all else, was a ... tell-tale heart!

Love the Poe homage!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous