The Kimaris Come Visiting and Swing

Story Info
They share cocks.
1.1k words
3.91
9.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At school the two teachers were known as Teacher Loise K and Teacher Loise W. They were the best of friends, often sharing the snacks they brought for break, and always having lunch together. Neither lived so far from the school that she could not get home for lunch and be back in time. But they preferred to have theirs in the staffroom.

Loise K was a tall, graceful woman with a long face. Her eyes were a liquid brown colour. Her strict nature was emphasised by the hair pulled into a bun at the nape of her neck. Nevertheless she was a happy soul whose laughter could often be heard ringing from the staffroom during breaks.

But in class she was determined that her charges not only learnt how to read and write, but gained good habits of hygiene and tidiness. This discipline was enforced with generous lashings of the cane. Even the senior children who had passed through her hands in the lower classes, which she preferred, feared her. She would take a class of the new ones and move with them to Class Two the following year, and again the year after that. In the fourth year the kids drew went on to Class Four while she would go back to Class One and did the same thing with those ones.

Loise W was a plump woman with wide face and of the same happy disposition. She was much liked in the staffroom for her humorous way of looking at things. She joked about all manner of things. She had even nicknamed the headmaster 'Top Dawgg'. But her cheekiness did not get beyond the door of the staffroom; in class she was the serious teacher devoted to duty. Since she taught Class Six, her students were more settled than the small ones who were the speciality of Loise K. She often said that the lot that had been in Loise K's class were easier to manage. But she was not that lucky every year; sometimes she got one of the other two lots. Not that the other two teachers were lax, they just did not have the same standards of discipline.

Loise W's husband Waigwa worked with Grindlays Bank International in the city, while Loise K's was a railway engineer. The two couples were so close, sharing far more than mere nourishment, that it is the subject of this story.

************************

Kimari was receiving double enjoyment. He could hear Waigwa moaning with pleasure as he drove his long cock into Loise Kimari. She had wrapped her long legs around her friend's husband, kissing him constantly. He turned his head sideways to witness his wife being speared, but Loise Waigwa's cunt muscles suddenly gripped his stem. It felt almost as strong as the grip between a thumb and forefinger. His attention was brought back to his own coupling with his friend's wife. He lifted his torso a little off to allow the stem of his cock to titillate her clit at an angle. She moaned her pleasure at this while her legs tried to encircle him in vain.

They were on the Waigwas' living room carpet on a Wednesday evening. Dinner was ready on the dining table but they had not been with each other for a number of weeks due to Driver Kimari's long spate of journeys on the railways; he had not been home for more than a night in that time, but tonight he had a two-night off. The children had been taken to the Kimaris' with their maid, so that both sets of kids had two maids to look after them.

The couples had been starving of each other so they had fallen upon each other from the first hug given in greeting.

"Food can wait," declared Loise K.

"But everything is read..." Loise W was interrupted by a kiss by Kimari who pulled her onto the nearest sofa. The other woman was firmly in her host's arms and already receiving caresses and kisses galore.

Waigwa heard the familiar cry of his wife as she neared her orgasm on Kimari's cock. The assault on her clit had taken her to the heights. These sounds excited him to increase the depth of his ploughing into Loise K. He heard her panting faster and faster. He could hold his orgasm back no longer.

"Oooh, darling you're always so sweet!" as he felt her muscles tightening on him. She let out a yell, which combined with the other Loise's cries of ecstasy. He let the floodgates open and filled the teacher with a banker's semen. A long moment went by as the men, cooling down from the heights they had been taken to, kissed the two teachers. Afterward they pulled on their clothes and adjourned to the dining table to eat the delicious dinner.

"This is splendid. Thank you so much," Kimari said with a fond look at his host.

"It surely is a wonderful 'thank you' gesture!" his wife added, while holding Waigwa's eye.

They ate everything in the serving dishes, which gave the host great pleasure that her visitors had enjoyed their evening together so much.

Waigwa pretended to detain Loise K when the moment came for the visitors to leave, holding her close. Meanwhile Loise W was kissing Kimari for the last time that evening. They kissed and each woman got back to their spouse, the Waigwas standing on their porch watching the Kimaris going to their car hand in hand. Kimari could not reverse out of the drive fast enough as he was eager to thrust into his wife to find his friend's semen still in her cunt.

As soon as the car turned the corner the hosts closed their door and were in each other's arms right away. The kiss they exchanged spoke for their hunger for one other. He pushed her over the armrest of the nearest sofa, threw her skirt on her buttocks to expose her still wet vagina. He stroked the outer lips for a moment, while stroking his own cock with the other hand. In seconds he was hard again, moved closer to his wife's behind and entered her in one smooth motion.

"Jeez, you are so warm inside, darling!"

"I couldn't wait for us to get to the bedroom, darling," she said while stabilizing herself on the back rest. "Come right into your very own lovenest!" Her arm strived to reach behind her and hold him by his buttocks. They were so excited by the evening that it did not take them more than a few moments before they came explosively into each other.

After they had caught their collective breath, they went up to the bedroom to enjoy each other more fully.