The Kimberly Chronicles Pt. 01

Story Info
A glass elevator mishap leaves Kimberly exposed.
5.6k words
4.67
18.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second foray into writing ENF/CMNF content, and the first installment of what I hope to be a series of misadventures for the intrepid young Kimberly. I love knowing that people get off to my work, so if you enjoy yourself, please leave a comment to let me know! Thanks!

* * * * *

Passing through a pair of massive glass doors leading into the cavernous and opulently decorated lobby of an office building, Kimberly paused to catch her breath and regain her composure. She carefully ran a hand over her straight, chestnut hair, making sure that no strands had escaped from their tight bun. The same hand then smoothed out the soft fabric of her black, cashmere dress to insure the tight fitting, knee length garment had not shifted or bunched during her mad dash from the subway station. She glanced at her watch and sighed in relief. She still had ten minutes to make it to her interview.

As she started across the room, the click-clack of her heels against the polished marble tiles echoed softly off the distant walls of the room, and the effect made her feel small and even more nervous than before. She approached the reception desk after what felt like a mile long march, and addressed the young woman seated there with a smile that she hoped looked as warm as she intended and not as panicked as she felt.

"I'm- I'm here for a job interview with Mr. Wright, from- from the law firm upstairs" she stammered. She could tell this was already off to a bad start, but struggled to maintain her smile and soldiered on.

"Of course! Welcome!" The young woman's response seemed friendly and unphased by her guest's unease as she tapped at the keyboard in front of her. "He seems to be expecting you. As a visitor, you will need to check in with security. They will store your valuables and issue you a guest pass, then you'll take the elevator to the top floor."

At this, she paused and looked up from her computer monitor to address Kimberly directly. "I will warn you though, parts of the building are still under construction, and the elevator is a bit temperamental. It's perfectly safe, we've had the cables and brakes inspected a half dozen times, but it sometimes makes unexpected stops along the way. You only have clearance for the top floor, so don't be alarmed if the doors don't open. Just give it a moment and it will start up again and let you out at the top. You're welcome to take the stairs if you prefer, but it's a long way up."

'A long way up' was an understatement, Kimberly thought to herself. The towering new skyscraper had dominated the skyline for her entire walk from the subway station, and the thought of showing up to her interview fifteen minutes late, gasping for breath, and dripping with sweat from her hike made her stomach knot with anxiety.

"The- the elevator will be fine, thank you. Say, could I use your washroom to freshen up before I go?" Kimberly asked. The receptionist nodded and pointed to a restroom sign that could be seen at the end of a neighboring hallway. As Kimberly started down the hall, the young woman called after her, "Good luck with the interview! I hope to see a lot more of you around here!"

Kimberly rushed into the empty restroom and plopped her purse down on the shelf above the row of sinks. She ran cold water from the tap into her cupped hands and patted her neck and chest to cool herself down, careful not to smudge her makeup or soak the low cut neckline of her dress in the process. She glanced up at her reflection and held her own gaze for a moment as she tried to slow her breathing and steady her nerves. She had one more chance to get her foot in the door at the most prestigious law firm in the state, but would it be enough to salvage her prospects after what an abysmal failure her last interview had been? Her mind began to wander back to her disastrous first meeting with Mr. Wright just a week prior...

* * * * *

With the building still under construction, the firm's office hadn't quite been ready to receive guests yet, so when Mr. Wright had responded to her application for a new lawyer to join his firm, he suggested a nearby coffee shop as an alternative. Kimberly, eager to make a good impression, had shown up early, purchased herself an iced coffee, and anxiously waited at a table with a view of the door, pouring over her resume and silently rehearsing answers to common interview questions in her head. Her coffee sat untouched, as the butterflies in her stomach seemed to reel at the thought of taking a sip and it seemed unwise to add caffeine to her already addled state. But it felt rude to take a seat without making a purchase, so when it was served to her she hastily slapped the to-go cup's plastic lid into place and promptly ignored it.

When Mr. Wright finally walked through the door, Kimberly's racing heart was given a moment's reprieve as it promptly skipped a beat. The folders he carried bore the firm's logo and gave his identity away at a glance, but that soon became an afterthought as she took in his tall, lean form wrapped in a tasteful and clearly well tailored suit. Kimberly timidly raised a hand to get his attention, and he waved back, flashing a dazzling smile in the process. Seeing that she had already purchased a drink, he took a moment to order a simple black coffee for himself and walked over to make an introduction. They exchanged pleasantries and a firm handshake that Kimberly was all too willing to let linger just a bit longer than necessary.

Kimberly produced a pristine, carefully formatted resume from a manilla folder and the two began to go over it, stopping to ask a question here and clarify a detail there. As the exchange went on, she gradually began to relax. Mr. Wright's demeanor was infectiously at ease, and his occasional jokes and frequent smiles set an amicable tone that almost felt... flirtatious? Kimberly promptly attempted to stifle that thought. She desperately needed to focus, and now more than ever couldn't afford to let her imagination run away with her.

The conversation paused for a moment, as Mr. Wright stopped to take a careful swig of his piping hot coffee. Kimberly realized that she still hadn't touched her own beverage, and was relieved to discover that the butterflies in her stomach had calmed enough to hazard a sip. However, as the drink rose to her lips, she realized much too late that in her distracted state, she had failed to adequately secure the lid, and all at once the entire contents of the cup erupted onto her chest.

The white button up blouse and black pencil skirt she had carefully selected for the meeting were suddenly soaked, as coffee dripped down her front to pool in her lap. Kimberly gasped as the ice cold liquid stole her breath and left her frozen and confused in a state of shock. Across from her, Mr. Wright began to choke on his own drink, caught off guard by the spectacle before him. Kimberly's wits began to return to her, and the first thought through her mind was that the sputtering coughs of the man in front of her were the precursors to racious laughter at her expense. Her dream job was rapidly slipping away from her, and her eyes began to well up, threatening to add wet tears of frustration and humiliation to her already soaked outfit.

But as she followed his gaze down, she discovered that it wasn't schadenfreude that had robbed her prospective employer of his composure. Her once opaque, white blouse had now been rendered translucent as it clung wetly to her chest. The nude, skin tone bra she wore underneath was no longer hidden, and stood out in perfect detail. Kimberly had been blessed with an ample bust size, but on this occasion she had deliberately selected an outfit that downplayed that feature in an effort to appear as professional as possible. Her attempts at modesty now appeared to be in vain, as the bra that was intended to conceal her breasts had now placed them clearly on display. The valley of her cleavage, and the mounds of flesh struggling to spill out over the cups of the restrictive garment were completely visible in stark contrast to the stained, white fabric and heaved with every gasping breath Kimberly drew.

An undignified squeal escaped from her as she snatched up the manilla folder from the table and clutched it tightly to her suddenly exposed chest. Several other patrons of the shop reacted to the sound and glanced at her, but thankfully she hadn't become the center of attention until after she had covered herself. With the folder having broken line of sight with Kimberly's current state of dress, the spell over Mr. Wright seemed to be broken and he was able to catch his breath after a few more coughs. Just as he began to speak, a notification on his cell phone loudly pinged. He scooped up the device and glanced at the screen.

"I'm afraid something urgent has come up with a very important client. What do you say we finish this interview same time next week? We should be mostly moved into the new office by then, so we can meet there. Sound good?"

Kimberly was almost positive that he was lying about the importance of the message, but if he was using it as an excuse to let her save face and get a second chance, she wasn't going to turn it down. All she could manage was a wide eyed nod. That seemed enough for Mr. Wright and he reached out for a parting handshake out of habit, which she instinctively raised her own hand to reciprocate. Doing so allowed the folder to slip, once again flashing the silhouette of her breasts, and she quickly moved to conceal them again. The heat of her blushing face felt violently juxtaposed to the shivering cold of her frigid chest and lap. Visibly flustered, Mr. Wright made his departure, calling over his shoulder, "See you then!"

Once Kimberly had made it back to her apartment, she immediately slipped out of her soiled clothes and into a hot bath, hoping the sudsy water could wash away her memories of the day, as well as the sticky, vanilla flavored syrup that clung to her skin. The scene replayed over and over in her mind, as she wallowed in shame and self pity. Everything had been going so well, until she had made a complete fool of herself. What if I had decided not to wear a bra that day! she thought to herself. She imagined the suddenly sheer fabric instead revealing her nipples, hardened by the frigid liquid, standing erect and fully on display as they strained against the cloth. She imagined Mr. Wright gazing with that same look of awe at her utter lack of modesty.

She was shocked to discover that the thought sent a sudden jolt of arousal through her. Gradually the nervous fluttering in her chest was replaced by a much warmer, much more pleasant fluttering sensation between her legs. She allowed her mind to wander further, and let the fantasy continue to develop. Instead of a manilla folder pressed against her chest, she imagined him pressing a napkin against her, valiantly trying to triage her stained blouse. Suddenly the napkin was gone, and instead his fingers were slowly undoing the buttons of her shirt. The rest of the coffee shop melted away until only the two of them remained. His hand slipped inside the garment, cupping her breast and gently massaging the soft flesh. As his imaginary hand explored her chest, her own hand slipped beneath the surface of the bath water and sought out the growing heat between her lower lips and began to work. Recalling the firm grasp of his handshake, she began to wonder how those same fingers would feel gently caressing her eager nipples. The circular motion of his thumb dancing across her areola synchronized with the pressure she applied to her clit, and before long she threatened to flood the floor of her bathroom, as the tsunamis of pleasure erupting from her orgasm were mirrored by tsunamis of soapy bathwater stirred up by the thrashing of her arching back and quivering thighs. For the rest of that week, variants of this fantasy would play through her mind as she pleasured herself, and she took solace in the fact that even if she had blown her chance at the job, she had at least salvaged some earth shattering orgasms out of the situation.

* * * * *

Kimberly snapped out of her revery and found herself back in the empty bathroom, the sink's tap still running and the clock still ticking down to her interview. She was unsurprised to find herself wet and a familiar warmth pulsed between her legs. Suddenly, an idea struck her. During her flights of fancy, her embarrassment and anxiety had gradually been replaced by desire. With so much on the line, she doubted she could completely reign in her panic, but maybe she could channel that nervous energy into another outlet...

What if I had decided not to wear a bra that day!

Kimberly gently ran her fingers over the soft knit fabric of her black cashmere dress. It clung tightly to her slim body, with sleeves that reached her forearms, a neckline that plunged low but stopped just short of her cleavage, and a hem that ended below the knee. She imagined how nice it would feel against her bare breasts. Glancing around the bathroom, the open stall doors confirmed that she was alone. Hesitantly, she reached back to unclasp her bra, and snaked the garment free. Just as she suspected, it felt absolutely luxurious against her exposed breasts, and she turned side to side in front of the mirror to make sure her now hard nipples weren't obviously visible through the material. She was satisfied that they would be discrete enough, and relished in the thought of it being her little secret. This had only exacerbated the wetness between her thighs, and she thought with a sudden spike of adrenaline, Why stop at half measures? Hiking up the hem of her dress, she shimmied out of her lacy, red panties. Without the fabric to contain it, she imagined her wetness dripping down her leg under the dress, unnoticed by the handsome man sitting mere feet away from her. As she had hoped, the dread of stepping off the elevator and facing her fears had blossomed into a small measure of anticipation. She wanted to be in the same room as him again, especially knowing that only a thin piece of cloth hid the effect that her fantasies about him had on her.

She tucked the undergarments into her purse, took one last chance to check her hair and makeup, and with a deep breath stepped out into the hallway. The security checkpoint was well marked and easy to find, and the man stationed there seemed happy to see her. Since the building wasn't fully open yet, she imagined he didn't have much to do, and likely appreciated the company. Especially from an attractive young woman. He took her photo and printed off a small temporary badge, which she hung around her neck by the included lanyard.

"Before you go, I'll need to check-in your purse. The metal detectors and X-Ray machines haven't been installed yet, so I'll need to lock up your bag until you get back." He gestured to the row of lockers that stood behind him, and Kimberly's breath caught in her throat. She hadn't planned on leaving her bra and panties completely behind. And what if the security guard decided to riffle through her things to alleviate his boredom, and stumbled across her still wet unmentionables? She expected the idea to revolt her, but was surprised to find it kind of hot. Had she really become this much of a deviant in one short week? She sheepishly handed over the purse and accepted that there was no turning back now.

"Just scan that badge before you get on the elevator, and it will grant you clearance to the top floor. Were you warned about the random stops?" Kimberly nodded. "Good, just don't panic, and you'll get there safe and sound. If it makes any detours, just take the opportunity to enjoy the view! Right this way."

She was momentarily confused by his statement until she followed his gesture down the hallway to what she had initially assumed was another glass door like the main entrance. Upon closer inspection she realized it was an elevator with crystal clear glass walls and doors. Through it she could see people walking past the building along the sidewalk. She approached and scanned the badge as instructed, and the doors obediently whooshed open with a soft ding. As she was stepping through, a thought suddenly dawned to her, and she stopped short. In a glass elevator with no panties, what would stop the people on the sidewalk below from getting an unobstructed view directly up her dress? Looking down, she was relieved to see that the floor of the elevator was opaque marble tile like she had first seen in the main lobby, and a small row of polished metal paneling in the first floor window ran almost knee high to obstruct an upward viewing angle. Her moment of reassurance was cut short by another ding and something bumped against her backside. In her hesitation, she hadn't stepped all the way into the elevator, and the closing doors had nearly closed on her taunt, barely clothed ass. She laughed off the nervous energy of her small fright and the elevator began to rise. As the sidewalk began to slowly fall away, she understood the security guard's comment. As the tallest building in the city, she could only imagine the view that waited for her at the top. She gazed at the shrinking cars and pedestrians below until she became aware of a strange sensation. A tug from behind that started gentle but became increasingly forceful. Turning around her heart sank when she realized what had happened.

The closing doors may have avoided pinching her, but the hem of her dress had not been so lucky. A loose thread had gotten snagged, and now with each passing moment, the knit dress, the only article of clothing in her possession, besides a pair of heels and a clip-on badge, was rapidly unraveling from the bottom up. She panicked and began tugging to either free the thread, or break it, but only succeeded in speeding up the process. She began pressing buttons to halt the ascent, but without clearance for any other floors, the lift dutifully carried on with its journey. She had no choice but to hope she still had some fabric left when the doors finally opened at the top floor, where Mr. Wright was awaiting her arrival...

* * * * *

The elevator slowed, and another ding alerted Kimberly that one of the unexpected stops she had been warned about was taking place. The building's floor that she could see through the glass appeared to be one of the unfinished levels still under heavy construction. Unpainted wall panels, and sections of exposed wiring could be seen along the hallway. Mercifully, no one seemed to be around. Kimberly glanced down and found that the unraveling had progressed to mid-thigh. It was only a matter of time until she started to reach floors that were occupied, and she wasn't sure what she would do once the hemline approached her hips, threatening to expose more intimate areas than the long, toned legs that were already completely on display.

This thought was cut short by a sudden jolt as the elevator lurched back into motion and Kimberly's heart sank as quickly as the lift rose. Floor after floor whizzed by and her skin tingled with the sensation of string being pulled across it before disappearing down the shaft below. She felt it creep up her thigh... inch by inch... and soon she could feel a cool, air conditioned breeze begin to caress the bottom of her now exposed butt cheeks as the hemline advanced. An identical sensation started to envelop her lower lips as her crotch crept into view. The sensation shocked her, but not as much as the surprise of realizing just how wet she was. Several warm, dewy drops of moisture stood in stark contrast to her chilly skin as they dripped from her pussy onto her thighs. Was this still the aftermath of the daydreams she had indulged in the privacy of the restroom just minutes ago, or was the thought of being trapped and completely exposed actually turning her on? Her heart pounding and her rapid breath threatening to spiral into a gasping panic attack, when she remembered how effective her strategy of converting anxiety into desire had previously been, and with some trepidation, allowed her hand to drift lower towards her swollen mound.

12