The Kimberly Chronicles Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment her fingers made contact with her clit, an electric current of pleasure coursed through her body. She closed her eyes and imagined that she was back home, alone in her bathtub, touching herself to fantasies of the handsome Mr. Wright. Her fingers dug deeper into the neat patch of carefully trimmed, chestnut colored pubic hair as she tried to ignore the tugging sensation of fabric cresting the top of her ass, nearly to her waist now. Her hips began to pulse in rhythm to her strokes and tiny gasps and moans escaped her lips. Like the first few rays of light preceding a sunrise, she could feel the building glow of an approaching orgasm growing in intensity. Her fingers danced with increased urgency, as the soft glow built into a nearly blinding light, and she knew she was mere heartbeats away from cumming with toe-curling, knee-buckling force. Just on the cusp of bliss, she was snapped back into reality by a loud "DING" and the elevator abruptly stopped.

Kimberly's eyes shot open and immediately locked with those of an electrician standing on the other side of the sealed glass door, just inches away. The man's jaw dropped and a pair of now forgotten pliers slipped through his fingers and clanged audibly against the marble floor. A part of Kimberly's mind that felt very quiet and very far away urged her to cover herself from the stranger's gaze, but she had been too close to cumming and had gone too far to turn back now. Humiliation and pleasure washed over her in equal measure as an orgasm exploded through her body. She felt powerless to stop her still moving fingers, and as her knees quivered she slammed her free hand against the glass door to steady herself. She moaned loudly, eyes still locked with the man in a way that felt shockingly intimate. The electrician broke their gaze to glance down at a sight only Kimberly's gynecologist and a handful of ex-lovers had been afforded. Still slack jawed, he took in the unobstructed view of her wet pussy still being massaged by slippery, eager fingers.

After a stunned moment, he reached for his cellphone, but the elevator mercifully lurched back into motion. Kimberly disappeared up the shaft a split second before he could aim his camera at the unprecedented sight before him. Kimberly had no doubt that the image of her exposed womanhood had been permanently seared into the lucky man's brain, but at least it wouldn't end up on the internet. She could not believe what she had just done! The same woman who balked at the thought of wearing a two piece bikini on a public beach had just masturbated in front of a complete stranger! The blush of shame and excitement that blossomed across her face was so intense it spread to her neck and chest where it pulsed hotly. Her chest in particular began to cool more rapidly as Kimberly realized the creeping hemline had made its way nearly to her bust while she had been trying to compose herself. Soon the bottom curve of her full, perky breasts were exposed as the fabric continued to unravel away. She looked down, powerless to stop the revelation of her large, pink nipples, hardened by her desire and standing at full attention. The dress, now scarcely more than a scarf, lasted only a few seconds more before the tugging sensation abruptly ended and the last strand of yarn vanished through the crack in the door.

Kimberly was now completely nude except for a pair of heels and the badge that hung nestled between her exposed breasts. The sound of a now familiar "DING" prompted her to cover her body as best she could, lest she repeat the performance of her last stop and give some other construction worker a free show. With one arm held across her breasts at nipple height, and a hand covering her crotch to protect what dignity she still had left, Kimberly was surprised to see the doors actually open this time. She had been so preoccupied by the unexpected encounter of her last stop, that she hadn't been paying attention to the progress the elevator's ascent had made.

Before her stood a small lobby, sparsely furnished, and clearly intending to look very modern and expensive once construction was complete. An unoccupied receptionist's desk stood to her right, and directly in front of her a large, frosted glass door led to what she assumed was the rest of the office. The room was silent except for the soft hum of fluorescent lights, but through the glass she could see the outline of a figure approaching the door, clearly drawn by the sound of the elevator. In seconds someone would walk through that entrance and find her standing there completely nude unless she did something. Desperate and running out of time, Kimberly did the only thing she could think of, and bolted out of the elevator and behind the desk, knocking a cup full of pens and pencils onto the floor in the process. From her crouched position, she could see one of the pens roll toward the elevator doors as they quietly slid shut, sealing her only path of escape as the lift vanished from view. With the click of a turned door knob, Mr. Wright entered the lobby and immediately stopped midstride. From his vantage point, all he could see of the nearly empty room was a pair of eyes peeking out over the top of a desk.

"Stop! Don't... don't come in!" Kimberly stammered from her hiding place. "I'm... I'm not dressed."

A quizzical look washed over Mr. Wright's face. "Kimberly?" he asked. "What's going on?"

Completely mortified and trying her best to hold back tears, Kimberly explained her mishap, omitting her deliberate decision to leave her undergarments downstairs. She expected him to laugh or yell or even call the cops, but instead he looked on and listened patiently with what seemed like genuine concern.

When she had finished her explanation, he looked thoughtful for a moment before responding, "You know, I keep a gym bag in my car. I can run down and get you a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Maybe we can reschedule for another time?"

Kimberly's heart sank at the word reschedule. It had taken every ounce of courage and determination she had to walk into this office after the fiasco of her last interview, and some part of her knew that if she turned around now, she could never bring herself to come back. All the hope she had put into this interview, all the hard work she had put into her career, and all the plans she had made for her future felt like they were unraveling as surely as her dress had. She had to do something, ANYTHING to salvage this situation, or there might never be an opportunity like this again. Suddenly an idea struck her. She took in a deep breath to steady her nerves as best she could, and before she could talk herself out of it, she stood up.

Arms by her sides and no longer hidden by the desk, there was nothing to obstruct Mr. Wright's view of Kimberly's ample breasts. His lips moved as though to speak, but the sight had left him too shell shocked to form words. He drank in her curves, the soft hue of her exposed skin, and the heaving of her chest as she struggled to slow her breathing and not hyperventilate.

"No... there's... there's uh-" Kimberly cleared her throat and took another deep breath. When she spoke again her voice was more even, more confident. "No, there's no need to reschedule. I'm happy to proceed with the interview if you are." At this point she stepped out from behind the desk, standing in front of him now completely exposed. Her heart pounded as his eyes darted down, widening even further at the sight of her carefully trimmed pussy and long legs. "You see, at my last law firm, things hardly ever went as planned. Key pieces of evidence might get thrown out. Star witnesses might lose their nerve and refuse to take the stand. You had to be able to roll with the punches and deal with whatever the courtroom threw at you. This certainly isn't how I imagined my interview going, but I'm not going to back down. I'm going to stay and fight for this position the same way I would fight for one of your clients."

At this point she strode over to the elevator door, fully aware of the effect her high heels would have on her already round, firm ass. Bending at the waist, she lowered herself to snatch up the wayward pen that had rolled away and she could practically feel the heat of his gaze across her entire spread ass and exposed lips. Retrieving the pen, she strode back over to Mr. Wright, stopping close enough to feel his breath on her exposed skin, her nipples almost touching his chest. She held up the pen and offered it to him. Looking directly into his awestruck eyes she whispered, "Shall we proceed?"

* * * * *

A week later Kimberly was surprised to find a large package on her doorstep emblazoned with the familiar logo of a local law firm. After bringing it inside, she carefully cut it open to reveal a neatly folded dress: black cashmere, just like the one she had lost during her recent interview. Nestled amongst the folds of fabric was an external harddrive and a folded card. She opened it and read.

Kimberly,

I can't tell you what a pleasure it was to discuss the new position at our firm with you last week. I've never had such a... memorable interview before and your tenacity and determination made you stand head and shoulders above your competition. It would be our honor to have you join us bright and early Monday morning, and I look forward to working with such a driven and promising new addition to the team.

Enclosed, please find the security camera recordings of the building from the day of your interview. The backup servers have not yet been installed, so I'm sure you will be pleased to learn that this is the only copy of the elevator security footage. Also included is a replacement for the dress that was regrettably damaged during your visit. Please keep in mind that our dress code is bit more strict than your interview attire, so hopefully this will help.

Warmest Regards,

-Wright

Relief, excitement, anticipation, and a dozen other emotions all washed over Kimberly as she squealed, jumping up and down, card still clutched tightly in hand. She couldn't believe she'd done it! She'd actually pulled it off! The disaster that had felt sure to destroy her career just as it was getting started had been just the thing she'd needed to separate herself from the countless dozens of other qualified applicants. She beamed brightly as she ran her fingers across the soft fabric of the new dress, until a thought struck her. She had been completely naked when she had arrived at the top floor. Mr. Wright had never seen the dress she had shown up in and could not have been able to find so perfect a replacement unless-

She picked up the harddrive pensively. For all the effort he had made to seem professional and gentlemanly under the circumstances, the only way he could have seen the dress was to watch the security footage. He would have had to see her step onto the elevator. See her looks of panic as the dress began to unravel. See her touch herself as desire overtook her. See her orgasm face to face with a completely stranger. See her step off the elevator completely naked and ready to meet him.

The thought of him watching the footage should have filled her with shame, but she found a much more pleasant sensation in its place. One that radiated from between her legs and made her pulse quicken and breath catch. Another smile spread across her face, and she picked up the dress. The sensation of the familiar fabric against her skin sharpened the memories of that day as she let her other hand slip down the front of her skirt. Monday couldn't come soon enough, and neither could she...

12