All Comments on 'The Kindness of Strangers'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
stevie1965stevie19653 months ago

Loved it!

Thank you.

kylady76kylady763 months ago

bloody love it

Sex4lf57Sex4lf573 months ago

I absolutely loved this story!! I especially love how you worked the reference to "Wet Waves" from your Home Shopping series (which was also super fucking hot!!) into the story! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story, would love a chapter 2. We still need to see anal and some more adventures

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would have loved an incestuous back story between her father and her being the source of her distance with her own parents and the cause of her divorce to her now deceased husband. It would tie a bow on the story and explained hanging loose threads.

Of course the author is not the brightest bulb, so he could have missed it. Of course the death of her mother or father could be the start of a second chapter that draws out that part of the story, should you want to continue it...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Best story !!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beautifully written with a great build up.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing story!

pcman1950pcman19503 months ago

Sweet Jeezus! Scintillating. 5+fave.

Trackman85Trackman853 months ago

Another great story.

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

Mom was way more focused on her career as a realtor than me - so what changed? Mom was celibate all this time? Nice, romantic story but needed a better ending IMO, it was not really a HEA.

pcman1950pcman19503 months ago

Oh, and wonderful to see you back. Hope it can be more frequently.

venus_canvenus_can3 months ago

subvurycd - as always another realy HOT Mom-Son story. A slow buildup and then an erotic masturbation session, followed by a sexy coupling in the shower, Wow, just wow.

Pedev1Pedev13 months ago

A great read, true or not !

I truly wonder how many mothers feel the way she did about her son, how many would " make love to their son if he asked"

Mine did and it was the most erotic experience of my life, every time we did.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hello!

Just commenting to thank you very much for writing this wonderful story!

I loved how slow the build up was, and your characters and the setup were completely believable.

I don't recall you having used the word "cunt" in the story, and for that I'm grateful.

You also did not venture into getting the mother pregnant, which is another welcome bonus.

My only detractor in the story is a petty one, and that's the mother getting dressed up in the schoolgirl skirt and blouse. And that's because it's a concept that has been grossly over used in porn, and is therefore to me, a turn off.

All the rest of the clothing described was excellant, and the sexual tension delicious.

Definetly a story to reread again and again.

And despite claimed as untrue, this absolutely reads like a true accounting of a delicious love story.

Thank you again for the delightfully wet panty panels that bound a mother's aching sex to her sons proud pointer!

Score 5 loving stars

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Red_22bRed_22b3 months ago

Scorching! Great story and well written.

HardBenHardBen3 months ago

That is SUCH a beautifully written story.

I really am SO not into Mother/Son but you have captured a beautiful and totally erotic story.

Amazing writing.

Absolutely loved it.

Thank You

XX

sunburycdsunburycd3 months agoAuthor

Thanks to those that commented, enjoyed and rated. Always a pleasure to hear your feedback.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago
Great Story

But the Mom is too old!

tmac888tmac8882 months ago

If I could give this 10 stars, I would. Great story. I love the build up and I also wonder if the dad picked up on her feelings before the divorce (maybe the cause?) and stealing him away to North Carolina because of it.

HecticZHecticZ2 months ago

This was a different take from your usual stories..but I really liked it and the length of the story just rakes in more points. Great work as always. 5 star.

SmutaholicSmutaholic2 months ago

I think this might be my favourite of all your works. You wrote it so beautifully from beginning to end. There's nothing I love more than a slow-burn, and this one was shooting off sparks that had me hot and bothered from the get-go. Fantastic work!

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo2 months ago
Loves grown deep.

Love wins

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Beautiful story of love

MRDADDYOMRDADDYO2 months ago

An amazing story very well written and expressed, one of the best true type love stories with a back story of drama an deceit. I don't think I have ever read any better on here before. I wish there was more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The cynic in me says she just waited for him to be old enough to fuck and babytrap, in order to show any affection. But since it's this section, I'll just say the story is a bit inconsistent. The reason his father could pull off the deception, was that young MC wanted to leave her in the first place. So she WAS an absentee parent even without his meddling. You can assume she was working long hours because the father was a deadbeat, but that's hardly an excuse for ignoring your child.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awesome, you're one of the better writers.

Keep it up!!.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursabout 2 months ago

So well written, a true love story. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Amazing story. Loved the build up as much as the sex itself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...