All Comments on 'The Kineticist Ch. 03'

by Grizzly_Fiction

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

This is really compelling - can't wait to read more! Massively awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I loved it but I only gave it 3 stars on account of it being so short.

Grizzly_FictionGrizzly_Fictionover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Thank you all for the support you have shown.

In responce to the comments and feedback i have received, I'll make sure I do my best to incorporate what I can.

As for length, iI am currently trying to stay consistent with somewhere around the average chapter length of book publication. I'll play with the length in the next chapter. What needs to be considered is rate of output and quality verse what the reader base feels is comfortable.

Anyone who reads this please either comment or message me with what kind of length you would like to see.

I've read massive slabs of stories that were like 200k words on here and it took me a few days to digest it and it wasn't very accessible in terms of place finding.

Again, I welcome any and all feedback. Don't be shy to speak your mind! We are a community.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

However you decide to proceed, write more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

It needs editing though, too many incorrectly used words or spelling errors that mean you have to try and guess which word should be used. This applies to the three instalments to date, not just part three. e.g. chaffing (pt. 1) when you meant chafing, to rub and make sore. "Shined" when you meant the past tense of shine which is "shone".

Please don't let this minor negative criticism stop you from continuing with a well planned and executed story!

noodlyarmsnoodlyarmsover 6 years ago
Comment on Form

Loving the story so far and I am exited to see where it leads. For future chapters, maybe consider some kind of visual que to indicate a change in perspective. Something like a line across the page when you switch from Kara's to Kyle's perspective would make those transitions a little cleaner and easier to follow, especially if you add more character perspectives in the future.

Keep up the good work!

Grizzly_FictionGrizzly_Fictionover 6 years agoAuthor

Normally I add a page break when the chapter splits. Thanks for letting me know! I'll add a note for the mods to make sure it stays in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great - keep going

You have a great way of telling a story!

Keep on (and get some more help with spellchecking ;-)

EasyReader44EasyReader44over 5 years ago
Great storyline potential

Love your stories, keep up with both of them, only very few spelling errors etc, but that dont take anything away from the stories you write. They are excellent. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where’s the rest of it??

If it’d known it was a work in progress I would have started a different series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrizzly_Fiction@Grizzly_Fiction
I am an aspiring author of the Fantasy/Sci-fi Genre. I decided to try my hand out at writing in an erotic format to flex my literary muscles for a new challenge. I'm primarily a High fantasy/ Dark fantasy writer, and love playing with the suspension of disbelief and to try an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES