The King and His Femboy Queen

Story Info
A thief is caught and taken to become the kings personal toy.
3.5k words
4.57
37.6k
83

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wannabsub
Wannabsub
109 Followers

Everyone in story is 18+ years old

"You won't outrun us, boy!"

My heart felt like it was about to explode as I weaved my way through the town market. Small clouds of dust kicking up under each hurried step, but it still wasn't enough to create a comfortable distance between me and the kings royal guards. I have been stealing food from the barracks for nearly 3 months, however, I wasn't so lucky this time.

"Move!! Out of my way!" Thankfully due to my thin frame I am able to slip between the crowd of people quite easily.

I glanced back to see the guards nearing on top of me. I brought my focus back to the path in front of me just in time to use some stacked crates to hop over a merchant's cart. To my unpleasant surprise, it did not slow the guards down even a little. One of them was carrying a crate. I used everything in me to pick up my pace, but it was useless. I felt the hard wooden box slam into my back before I collapsed. In no time at all the men were lifting off the ground by my underarms.

The taller, but thinner, one on my left exclaimed, "Thought you could steal from the royal army, did ya?"

"Can't wait to see how the king punishes this lil bastard," says the huskier man in an excited tone as they began to drag me back to the barracks.

They got me back to the barracks so they could get me in chains and return any food I stolen that was smashed during my capture. They then brought me to the royal palace, where waited outside the throne room in the grand hall. My stomach was turning and I thought I might be ill. The king was known for being unknown. There are times he's executed small thieves, while other were let off with a mere warning. They say your fate is decided simply on his mood of the day. The unstableness of my untold future made me nauseous.

"The majesty is now ready for you three," the king's right hand announced after stepping out of the throne room. The guards lifted me from the bench and escorted me to my possible executioner.

Even through my nerves the throne room's beauty was astounding. The floors and walls made out of granite were plastered with stunning deep purple fabric detailed with gold pattern cloths. Suites of armor lined the walls and at the end there were small stairs leading to a tall magnificent golden throne, there sat the king.

"My lord, we bring you the thief that has been stealing your army's food supply," declares the husky man as they both throw me to the ground. With my hands chained behind me, I land face first onto the long rug right before the stairs. I struggle to get up onto my knees as I must rely on my core to lift myself. Finally, I am face to face with the royal king for the first ever time laying eyes on him.

His handsomeness being the first thing I notice. He is a large man, I see why rumors of him being half giant have been spread throughout the kingdom. He is very tall, and even though there is a nice layer of fat, there is certainly no denying the power in his muscles. Though his beard isn't very long, it is very much full and it's dark color is riddled with white hairs as is his head. His dressing is the same royal colors as the cloths on the walls and a gold crown with red jewels rest atop his head. I notice how the sun shine makes his eyes look like deep pools of honey as they pierce through me. I am broken out of my trance as his deep voice booms through the still air.

"It either takes a lot of guts or lack of brains to steal from me. What do you have to say, boy?"

I restrain my irritation for my voice braking so that I can plead for my life, "I am so deeply sorry, your Highness. I did not mean any disrespect. It's just that your army has taken almost all of the town's food. My family and I are starving." I'm on the verge of tears as I bow my head.

"Hmm.. I will propose two offers to you and you can decide your fate." His face is almost unreadable except a slight glare of amusement. "You can either be taken to the dungeons where you will be kept prisoner for one month for each time you have stolen from me..."

"But that would be 22 months of being held prisoner!!"

"Precisely," he said with a grin as he raised his chin high, "however... you do have one more option." His words were heavy as if he knew that there was really only one choice and he was daring me to make the decision.

"Please, sir!! What is the other options?"

"You can become my servant for as long as I see fit."

"Your servant?"

"Yes, my servant. You will live in the palace where you can eat, dress, and bathe like royalty."

I thought of this proposal for quite some time, but I had on question, "that seems like a dream more than a punishment, my lord. What would be my duties as your servant?"

"You will only have one, my boy. As you know, I am a man of high power, of which can be stressful and draining. Your job will be to alleviate that pressure so that I can do my job more efficiently." He says those last words whimsically, and gives me a wicked grin that sends a mixture of intense terror and excitement through my body.

"What about my family, sir? They mean the world to me."

"Yes, well I'll need you to remain in the castle in case any.. urges may arise. You won't be able to see them, however, rest assured they will receive plenty of money and food for as long as you remain in service to me. That, I give you my word."

I would like to say I didn't know what I was signing up for, that I didn't understand what he was implying, or even that I was forced to say yes due to the only other option being prison... but it would all be a lie. I knew what urges he meant and how I would have to relieve him of them. The truth is I saw this as a wonderful opportunity to relieve my family and me from the struggles of peasantry. It also helped that in front of me sat an enchanting giant of a man whose mere presence demands respect.

"I accept this offer, my lord. Thank you for your generosity."

He gave me a smile that may have brought me to my knees if I was not already there. In a pleased tone, he says, "perfect! You can start right away by thanking me in a less formal way."

To my surprise, he reach's into his pants and pulls out his wonderful dick, while using his other hand to put the band of his pants underneath his balls. The cock hangs low off the edge of his throne. It is completely soft but easily 5 inches and much thicker than my bony wrist. His nutsack is loose and hangs even lower than the dick trying obstruct the plum sized balls from view.

"Your highness!! What about your queen?!" I have completely forgot about the two guards standing behind me.

"Hahaha," the king gives deep guttural laugh, "she has been having trouble keeping up with my needs, what with carrying our fifth child. She will be thrilled I now have a slave to dump my abundance of seed into. Now come, boy, and suck on your kings staff." He uses one hand to slowly massage the foreskin back and forth over his massive head, the other hand gesturing me forward. As he continues to jerk his member, it begins to grow.. 6..8..10 inches!!

"I'm sorry, my lord, but I do not think that will fit in my mouth," I say nervously.

"I don't expect it to, boy. It will take some time to mold your holes to accommodate my royal cock. With some patience you will be taking me down and still be begging for more. You two! Help him up to where he will soon recognize as home.. kneeled in front of my throne between my legs!"

The two guards hesitated for just a moment before seizing me and lifting me up the stairs. The kings sexy smile of desire and cocky attitude was intoxicating and something I could no longer resist. Without further needing to be told what to do I begin to kiss the king's thick inner thighs. I hear a faint growl as I make my way to his groin and kiss all over his pole. Slowly my kisses turn to licks as I feel my need to please my new master grow.

"Mmm.. down to my balls."

"As my king wishes," I say having to pull myself away from my new toy to follow his demand. I lower my head and begin to circle my tongue around those giant testicles. They are hot and hairy. As I take one into my mouth, I start to notice his scent. It's musky, woodsy, and just a hint sweet (perhaps sandalwood) and it makes me feel drunk with a burning desire. I pull my mouth down and my nose closer, so I can tug on his right nut while getting a deep whiff.

"Ahh!! Yes, boy! Mmm.. release him from those shackles so he can.." he throws his head back and sharply sucks in air, "so he can properly service his king!"

Once again, I only remember the guards are still there as they come forward and free my hands and feet from there restraints. I immediately reach my hand up to grasp his beautiful appendage as I switch to his left nut and give it the same attention. I start with slow strokes but pick up speed as I use my other hand to shove both of his royal jewels in my mouth. He's moaning like crazy, now that I'm jerking him off with my mouth tugging on his gonads and my tongue licks the sweat off them.

"Guahh enough stalling slut! Get up here and take your new master's cock down your throat!" His voice is animalistic and sends shocks through me with every words.

With a loud pop I let his balls plop out of my mouth to say, "yes, my lord!"

I lick all the way from his sack up to the tip of his staff. Any fear or doubt in my body about fitting it in me has been destroyed by my insufferable need to feel it in me. I open my mouth as wide as I can and take the head in. My tongue instinctively starts swirling all around his thick head. It dives underneath his foreskin, then I push the tip into his piss slit. That makes him squirm all around in his seat giving me a sick thrill that I have that effect on a man of his power.

"You are doing a beautiful job, my baby boy, but let's go further. Really see what you can do so daddy knows how much work he has in store," he says while rubbing my head gently before pushing it down his shaft. His girth makes it difficult to get more than a few inches in my mouth. I began going back and forth from the tip to as far as I could go down. I get about halfway down before he starts slowly rocking back and forth. His pace picks up until he is thrusting in and out ferociously making me gag every time he gets half his cock down my throat. "Mmm not bad at all my boy. We still have a lot of training before you can sheath my sword, but it's a good start."

I know I should be angry that this man has forced my arm to become his declared mistress, but I was so high on ecstasy all I could focus on was pleasing this magnificent man. I forced my head down to receive a little more of him than before. He released a beautiful grunt before saying, "Up, boy! Remove your rags."

I let his enormous appendage fall out of my mouth with a loud pop. "Yes, sir," I said obeyingly as I stood to my feet and disrobed. I could feel his eyes burning on my scrawny body and they stopped on my package. I was the complete opposite of the man in front of me. He was clearly well fed and bulky with muscle while I was borderline starved and thin, he was a burly man with lots of hair spread across his body while I had little hair, he was blessed with a well endowed member while I had small penis that was 4 inches at it's hardest. As he continued to stare, I unknowingly tried to cover myself and had a deep blush spread on my cheeks.

"Do not cover yourself, boy. You are beautiful and will make a wonderful maiden. Now come, claim your throne upon my lap," he assures me while patting his thigh. I inch closer before turning away from my king for the first time since our meeting. Again I am made to remember the guards presence. They both have their cocks in their hands, neither nearly as large as the kings. The tall one has a long but narrow member, while the short one has an incredibly thick cock that doesn't stick out far. I'm brought back to my newly found duty when I feel hands spread me ass cheeks. I hear the king spit before I feel it land on my hole. His thick fingers massage my opening then he begins to add pressure. "Deep breaths and relax or this is going to hurt worse, slut."

I take his advice and his finger slowly spreads my hole open as it makes its way in. A gasp escape from me before he goes deeper into me. I watch the guards jerk themselves as my face gets redder with embarrassment from being watched. Soon my lord's finger thrusts as he explores my insides. Another one is inserted, then he spreads them apart stretching me wider. I feel him hit something inside that causes me to moan and slam my ass onto his fingers. That makes him grab my hip to get a better grip to start hammering in his large fingers. As I moan uncontrollably and my little dick starts leaking, he abruptly removes his fingers. I whimper with their absence before he grabs my hips with both hands to smash me down onto his lap. A scream escapes me when his girthy head makes its way inside without any warning.

He is generous enough to hold me still so I can adjust to his head before slowly lowering me further. Once again I struggle to get the last half inside me. He grabs me by the throat with one large hand and pulls me close so his lips are next to my ear. "Work that ass on my royal cock, boy. I can accept not taking all of me down your throat on the first try, but your boy pussy will take me whole whether I have to force it in or not," he whispers in a threatening yet amused tone. It only makes me want to please him more, so I breathe and relax like before while pushing myself down. We both groan loudly in unison as my ass meets his groin. I sit there to let the pain subside and I notice something else takes it's place. I feel the kings massive dick deep inside, it makes me feel full. To my surprise, my hole itches with need even though it's stretched to its max. Without needing to be told, I slowly rise off of him and even slower I fall back down again. Each round trip on him makes me pick up speed until the itching begins to fade.

"You must really know how to pick them, my lord," the tall guard chuckles out while he continues to thrust his long dick in his fist.

"Yeah the little tramp didn't even need to be instructed to fuck itself," the short one says in an amused but demeaning voice. He hesitates before shyly asking, "Perhaps... we could use his mouth as thanks for bringing him to you?"

The king let's out a deep breathless laugh while thrusting up into my hungry hole. "I had nearly forgot you two were there. Yes, his mouth as reward sounds acceptable to me," he says slapping my ass to seal the deal. The short one practically runs to shove his thick meat into my mouth. I don't find either of the guards attractive, however, the huge cock plowing my ass has me not thinking straight. I continue to meet the kings thrusts as I go to town on the guards tree stub. I'm just grateful he is short in more ways than just height cause he has my mouth stretched to its limit. He is very rough with my throat and clearly only cares about getting off. Within minutes he's grunting and jerking his body. A wave of salty and thick fluid spurts into my mouth and I reluctantly swallow it down.

"Alright, it's my turn now," the lengthy guard grabs the other's shoulder and pulls him out of my mouth. I expect him to slam his long cock down my throat like his mate, but he doesn't. He holds my face in his hands and leans down to kiss me. As his tongue enters my mouth I'm aware that he can probably taste the other guard's jizz. He separates us and rubs his dick all over my face making sure to spread his precum. I stick out my tongue to get some licks of him before he fucks my throat fast. While he is fast it's much different than his friend, he's gentler and wants to really enjoy his time.

My new master never ends his lovely assault on my boy pussy the entire time his loyal guards are using me for their pleasure. The two wonderful cocks pick up a sawing motion, as one exits my one of my holes the other enters. The pleasure is so intense it weakens my knees and I can no longer put in any work. The king recognizes this and begins lifting my ass up and down his holy cock, doing all the work for me. My body was being so overwhelmed by wonderful sensations, I didn't even acknowledge my own penis spitting all over the floor in front of the royal throne.

All three of us are dripping in sweat by time the king roars, "Join me, my royal guard, fill this boy to the brim with your king!"

"Augh... yes, my lord! As you wish!"

The guard fired off his load first down my throat and as he does, my king holds me as tight to his groin as he can. I feel him throb deep inside followed by a burning sensation that brings a comforting warmth to my belly. All of this is such foreign sensations to me, but I am welcoming of them. I didn't know it then, but in this very moment I fell in love with my king and his royal staff.

As all of us are still panting the guard removes himself, but the king remains buried in me. "You two can leave," he says motioning the guards away. "You were wonderful, my boy. You did a very good job pleasuring your king and I am glad to declare there will be many more times like this," he whispers in my ear before turning my head to place a sloppy passionate kiss. His kiss is powerful but so intimate as it makes me melt into his larger body. "Theo, here will escort you to your new chambers. I do hope you can enjoy your new life here, my boy," he says after ending our kiss and gently lifts me off his lap. He stops to spread my cheeks and admire my gaping hole that's leaking with his cum.

I grab my clothes and put them back on as the man who escorted me and the guards into the throne room, Theo, steps out of the shadows. He leads me out the door after I take a glance back to smile at my king, his impressive soft dick resting on the seat between his husky thighs. I walk down the massive palace hallways with the feeling of my kings load running down my leg. I think I'm going to enjoy it here.

Wannabsub
Wannabsub
109 Followers