The King and His Femboy Queen Ch. 02

Story Info
The Femboy Queen gives himself entirely to his king.
2.2k words
4.71
11.7k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wannabsub
Wannabsub
109 Followers

It has been two months since I have been moved into the king's palace to be his live in servant. I am in my quarters being given my evening bath by some other servants. It has become a routine. I am bathed thoroughly while the king is in a meeting with his inner circle, after which he either comes to my quarters or sometimes I am summoned to the throne room.

I can always tell how his meeting went off of how our meeting goes. Often it's soft and sensual, he ravishes my body in a tender way. Lately however, our time together has grown darker and my king has acted more like an angered ox charging toward his release not caring what is damaged in the process. I have to admit that while I quite enjoy him being rough, this has become something different, something slightly unpleasant. I've started to feel more and more like an object for him to use. My thoughts started to darken as I questioned what I have got myself into when Theo, the king's right hand man, knocked on the door then entered my quarters.

"Your majesty has requested I escort you to the high table."

Odd. The high table is where all the meetings take place, there the king and his inner circle make plans and laws to govern the kingdom. I have never been in the room. Normally if he does not feel like coming to my quarters then we meet in the throne room to have our nightly affair. I step out of the bathtub as the servants dry me and dress me in my robe. As always it is a simple pale blue gown that stops just below my round butt, giving my king easy access.

I follow Theo down several halls as he leads me around many corners until we stop at a large singular wooden door. He opens the door and gestures for me to enter. When I step through he shuts the door behind me, leaving me to my surprise. I stand there, half naked, frozen by shock as I meet the eyes of every man that fills the large circular table at the center of the room. Every one of them look at me with a mixture of surprise, curiosity, and annoyance of my interruption. I now realize that I was summoned to the high table because the meeting has not yet ended.

My eyes snap to my highness as his deep voice booms like thunder in the echoey room, "Under the table, boy! Now!" He snaps his fingers and points down. I look at the men around with embarrassment painted on my face and open my mouth at the start of an objection. Before any words leave my lips I see the king's serious face gleaming at me and know not to disobey. With my head down the entire way at an attempt to avoid the glares, I make my way to the king's side. "You may continue, Avice," he says after staring at me as I disappear underneath the table.

"Uh, yes my lord. As I was saying, my lookouts have spotted the Darinorian army camping outside the Northern Coastal borders," one of them was stuttering out as I messaged the kings crotch. I tuned out of the conversation from above so that I could give my attention to the growing mound under my palm. I lower my head to it and rub my face in the nook of his crotch. I know how much he enjoys when I worship him, so I take a deep inhale of his manly scent. I rub my open mouth up and down the stiff shaft beneath his robes as I catch glimpses of the men above me speaking of a war that has been brewing for some time now. Now it all makes sense, the king's army hoarding the food supplies, my lord being increasingly more aggressive with me, even the very reason he made me his slave to begin with.

I cannot imagine the stress my king must be going through while preparing for a war but I want to help the best way I know how. I kiss my way along the beast as I release it from his cage. I trace his veins with my tongue as I make out with the thick pole. A hand brushes through my hair when I move down to the low hanging sac and start long strokes with my tongue all around it. I hear his voice mellow out more as he asks one of his men, "General Wright, what is your recommendation of action?"

My focus fades out again as I lose myself deeper into my king's groin. My tongue circles the head right before I take it in my mouth. It tastes so wonderful that I can't resist humming my admiration. I let my mouth engulf his magnificent cock, allowing myself to get lost in pleasing him. Now I can easily take half of him and I use that to start fucking my own mouth. At some point my embarrassment must have faded cause I don't even care if his men hear my gags. I must have been doing too good of a job because my king's hand begins to slow my motions, wordlessly telling me he still needs to be able to focus on the meeting.

"Okay then, General Wright will send a small group to hide themselves among the camp and gain intel. If there is nothing else to discuss then this meeting is adjourned," the king finally declares and at that the men get up from their seats and leave us alone. My king scoots his chair back far enough to make eye contact with me while my lips are still wrapped around his meat. "You are quite a distraction my boy," he lets out a chuckle, "I appreciate it though. The distraction is much needed these days."

I remove my mouth only so I can speak, "I had no idea of the war that is coming." My hand takes my lips place on his dick. "I wish you would've told me, so that I could've been more understanding of your growing roughness with my body," I say quietly while looking down to my hand slowly stroking him.

"I thought we could end it before it escalated into a war," his voice hinted signs of defeat, "and I apologize for any harm I might have inflicted upon you. I had no clue how much stress I carried around until it released during our rendezvouses." His apology hit me hard as he stared into my eyes.

I bounced around the decision in my head before finally saying, "all you had to do was tell me, my lord. I want to aid in the war the most I can." I used both of my hands to jerk his cock with increasing force. "I will gladly let my king abuse my body to de-stress while he leads our army to victory. I give you permission to use me as you need," I seal the deal with a kiss to his tip.

His gorgeous eyes glare at me with appreciation and they tell me his decision has been made before his mouth does. "Get on the table."

I follow his order and climb onto the beautifully carved wooden table and position myself on all fours right on the edge. My king firmly grasps my cheeks and begins molding them like dough. Just this actions alone has so much power and force behind it. All of a sudden I feel his beard scratching around my crack and his soft tongue laps at my hole. My face presses flush against the wood surface as I melt into a moaning mess. The king becomes like a wild animal feasting on its prey. At times his tongue is flat and licking the entirety of my entrance, other times his tongue is stiff and probing deep into my tunnel. Then all at once it's gone, he removes his face and I feel a sharp pain on my ass as his hand collides with it.

Slap after slap after slap he assaults my bottom stealing a whimper or yelp from me every time. My ass was burning and tears were running down my face before he stopped. He rubbed his hand on my hot cheek as he asked, "Is this what you want, boy? You want your king to take his aggression out on you?"

"Mm yes! I want to serve my king and my kingdom. Release all your stress and tension onto me," I whine out. He delivers a few more slaps before rubbing his hard erection along my crack and hole.

"Beg me, whore. Beg your king to rape your pussy and leave it gaping and leaking with my seed."

"Please my king, I want you to pound my hole! I need that glorious cock filling me," I pleaded as I moved my ass along that huge dick.

He entered my pussy very slowly but without prepping me with his fingers first, it was painful when his head passed through my entrance. He grabs me by the hair and pulls me back so his lips are next to my ear. "This pussy is my property. I own you, slut," he slams the rest of his length into me, "I am going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to sit!"

He climbed onto the table and squatted above my ass to begin pounding me at full force. He was grunting like a beast and I was whimpering like a bitch. Every thrust was a mixture of pain and pleasure. My ass stung every time his pelvis collided with my still burning cheeks. His cock beat my prostate which sent mind numbing pleasure throughout my whole body. I couldn't form thoughts let alone words. He grabbed my waist and his thrusts slowed to steady deep strokes, his full length entering and exiting my wide open hole.

"You have really learned how to take my dick so well over the last few months," he says collapsing his weight onto me. He thrusts into me at an agonizingly slow pace as he kisses my neck and strokes the back of my head. "You are such a good boy," he whispers in my ear, "I truly appreciate your willingness to serve me."

"Please sir, I need you to go harder. Ravish my body, my lord," I plead out on the verge of tears. All I hear is his snicker as he uses his powerful arms to lift off of me to begin his assault. I whimper with joy when his thick cock picks up speed. It might be the pleasure he inflicts upon me but in this moment I begin to fall in love with my king. I admire his ability to be rough yet gentle, his demanding demeanor while also serving others, his drive for his own pleasure while also pleasing me. In this moment, I don't know which of us holds power over the other.

In an instant he flips me onto my back and lifts me into his arms. He is now standing while lowering me onto his dick. I stare into his gorgeous brown eyes as I rub his arm muscles to admire their strength. He captures my mouth in his and thrusts his hips while continuing to raise me up and down. I can't stop myself from moaning during our passionate make out which seems to fuel his hard pounding of my ass. I separate our mouths to lean back with my arms tightly wrapped around his neck.

"That's it boy, let me hear your beautiful cries!"

I can't hold back much longer as my dick rubs against his belly. Tears fall from my eyes and my body starts to twitch as I'm overwhelmed with the most glorious pleasure I've ever felt. At that point, I am screaming as my release rushes out and splashes all over his stomach and my chest.

"YES!! Your hole is tightening! Milk your king, son!" We collapse to the floor and take a position of me on my back and him fallen on top between my legs. I grasp his muscular ass and push him into me. He begins to unload his huge balls deep inside my hole while letting out a loud deep animalistic grunt. I wrap all of my limbs around him to stop any chance of him pulling away.

We lay there on the floor for what seems like forever just panting together and enjoying our blissful high. The kings sperm starts to leak out of my ass before he even removes his girthy dick. He lifts his body off of me just enough to stare into my eyes before once again kissing me deeply. We both groan into each other's mouths not wanting to end our embrace. Eventually his cock plops out with a satisfying pop noise leaving my hole gaping and spilling out cum. My body is still too weak from the mind numbing orgasm so he picks me up in arms. My king carries me to my chambers and gently lays me on the bed.

He leans over me with one arm next to me supporting and his other gently brushing my hair. "I want to thank you, boy. You have helped me during troubling times these last few months," he whispers but I'm too tired to respond with words, so I nod softly. He leans forward to place a light kiss to my forehead, "sweet dreams, my boy." I begin to doze off as he closes my door behind him.

Wannabsub
Wannabsub
109 Followers