All Comments on 'The King of Hollywood'

by Saxon_Hart

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sad but unfotunately too often true

Sad story about the predatory nature of the porn business. Although this is a fictionalized version, I'm sure this has played out so very many times.

I guess it's just some people's nature too never be satisfied with what they have, but to always yearn for more. In today's narcissistic culture, the lure of fame, even if it comes from laying on your back in a porn flick, is just too compelling to compete with an everyday mundane existence as a wife and mother.

Great writing, but this story really made me melancholy. 4*'s

Cpprcrk

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
A TRUE STORY THAT IS RE-TOLD OVER AND OVER AND OVER

in all walks of life styles and living. P/S technically she is correct about being an actress. TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Is this Saxon Hart's work or was this story purloined from Stangstar's not worthy/ delete file ?

Let me count the ways. First : zero shades of grey, nigh saintly hard working husband, daughter( s ) reviling credulous, clueless, self absorbed mom for abject slut misadventures and then husband trades up for virtuous new squeeze. So hard to tell .

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Goes Deeper

She is an extreme example of a person who lives for ego, not love. Her actions and results are extreme as well. After you have lived for a while, you can clearly see their are two kinds of people in the world, those that understand the value of caring for others, and those that only care for themselves. Once you get learn to love, that is care about another person, and experience what love really is, you can never go back to a lonely selfish life. Many people never get that far. They are consumed by their obsessive childish egos. I have seen many men and women destroy their own lives trying to stoke their ego's desires. Sad, all you have to do is look around you to see it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
careful

This reminds me of that old saying" BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR ,YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT"

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistabout 8 years ago
Huh

This is really just a very simple consequences tale / dumb woman fantasy with way too much front loaded detail.

This entire story could have been constructed similarly to Vulcez's 'How Are You,' and been more effective for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
three things

First, good story. Hits close to home as my sister did this very same thing. Everyone said she ran off, leaving her husband and little boy, to new York to become a Broadway star. She turned up six months later in a cheap gang bang video. My brother in law has a steady girl now. Sis came back all strung out on dope and lucky for her my uncle took her in. No one else has anything to do with her.

Second, while this is far from Saxon Hart's best work it's also not his worst and it I'd rather read it any day over the cuck swill that litters this site. Or maybe you'd rather read another250 chapters of mike, Jen and the cock of the month.

@unoriginalist, you are so full of good ideas that all you can do is sit there and say That someone's original work should be like someone else's? When you write something worth something that came out of your own head let us know so we can see true genius in print. Til then, STFU.

5 Stars. Brandon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sacrebleu!

What an absurd, stupid story. Wifey was just too dumb.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 8 years ago
Didn't like it much

This was like one of Stangstar's stories, just without the Mustang.

This author has written some stories in the past that I really liked, I'm sorry this one is not up to the past standard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finally

A story worth reading. After all the cum slurping, husband humiliating shit we've seen on here for the last six months, this is refreshing! A new story from Saxon Hart. It doesn't get any better than that. Lordcuckdog can eat shit, and if the Unoriginalist ever had an original idea, it left his diseased brain fifty years ago.

This story had a great regional flavor, the characters were well developed, it was well written, well edited, the sex was hot and it was a great read. Of course, the cucks hate it, there's no creampie slurping. This deserves nothing but a five. The great writers are posting again. A new story from Saxon Hart, Dtiverson posted a couple of days ago, qhml1 a little while back. Along with the up and coming stars like Andyhm, Blackrandl1958 and Vandemonium1, we have some good stories to look forward to.

Endless creampie slurping, or great stories, think I'll go with the great stories.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Figures dear annony the asshole of LIT would like this one

Written by a writer who can't spell heart. It's heart not hart. But it was a good story. I just thing the asshole of LIT would die before he found a story he liked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@bonnie/vastie QUOTE: "I just thing..."

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

and YOU talk about SPELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bonnie/vastie you crack me up!!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
At least my typo wasn't on my home page like that one.

You really are the asshole of LIT you prove it more every damn day!! BTW asshole I gave it a 5 since I was here. Eat shit dear annoy.

gmann57gmann57about 8 years ago

I have to agree with annony, After all the wimp ,pussy cuck stories finally one that has some imagination 5 stars

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
dear bonnietaylor2

eat shit cunt, who cares what you have to say

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yeah yeah bonnie/vastie

your problem is that you are too DUMB to understand that yuo can only vote once!!!

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
Not a normal outing for you Mr. Hart

This is dry and a bit unrealistic. The wife character is dumb, and not aware of her surroundings or what effect she has on the ones she loves by her actions. I dont know anyone like that so I cant relate. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Shit

vasty/bonny the whore of literotica is back

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Yes I'ma asshole of lIT> And I told you your mother is the whore of LIT

and your sister too. Oh yes and you too, take it up your fucking ass fag!!

snakes454snakes454about 8 years ago
I laughed

Typical Saxon funny.... Whore ornaments. My boss looked at me funny when I laughed at that. Also liked the fact that these folk ended up in Jack's house from Eat Your Fuckin Cake. Thank you Saxon for breaking up the cuck monotony.

EddboyEddboyabout 8 years ago
is saxon

an alias for stangstar? (;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well written!

Good storyline for this site. Readable, and flowing. My only criticism is that she couldn't really be that naïve to believe that she really was a star, and that she'd be welcomed back by her family with open arms. A real stretch since the set up didn't show her to be naive, just selfish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Have to laugh

I felt the sting of the Stang in this story also. I was surprised that more people felt the same way. This story had a decent premise and could have been really amazing. But the boilerplate Stangstar wife who was too dumb to be real ruined it.

I felt that this story lacked the imagination that would have made this truly entertaining. Instead, it was a joke. And not a funny one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5* for not being cuck king.....

But unless the woman is certifiably crazy and being treated, I don't like stories with

Delusional and stupid women. Thanks for the offering.

elHosedelHosedabout 8 years ago
I've met far too many people...

...that are this stupid so I can't agree that it was unrealistic. Hell, most people these days are so brainwashed by the media that they fail to even realize an iota of the contradictory views and concepts they hold to be true so why would this woman be unbelievable?

Well written as always with solid character flow and dialog.

cpetecpeteabout 8 years ago
Fun tale

Fun characters, just a fine story all around with the karma ending.

Only complaint...write MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I just think that it is good...

to have Saxon Hart still contributing. Stang style bimbo aside, SH puts his own indelible mark on his stories in this genre. Many of the geezers posting around here wouldn't have name dropped Marilyn Manson in a story. Despite heavily relying on stereo-types, you always manage to put in some clever one-liners, funny malaprops, and the courage and conviction of a main character triumphing past adversity by the end. Anyway, I have usually enjoyed your work, and it was cool to see you back! Thanks!

BTW, anyone bothering to look it up, will find Hart is a real word and that is the correct spelling.

I do hope you clean up the comments section here a little bit. A lot of readers DO like reading comments BEFORE a story, but NOBODY wants to sift through the crap invectives of certain loser trolls who can't even be bothered to say anything nice or constructive to the author, let alone even attempt to comment on their story.

GEESH, some people need a new hobby.....

Thanks again Saxon, will be looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
3*s

This is a first for me. I award 3*s for a story that I regret not rating lower.

The story dialogue is natural and consistent. The plot makes sense. This is technically well written and edited. Blackrandl isn't just a coach,teacher, writer, but a competent editor.

Sadly you didn't go with your first instincts. You should have left this in storage.

Making the wife the center of the narrative ruined it. This came off like a sycophant's tribute to StangStar06. Only missing the mustang.

The best part of your story, in fact it should have been the story. Was back in Louisiana, Guy and family dealing with the effect of her videos, dvds,website. Meeting with and developing a relationship with Tammy. Her daughters the effects on them. There is a superficial quality to this. A lack of emotional depth. Ha, very much like SS06.

Saxon_Hart you knew what this was, you were stuck and you let some do-gooder convince you to post this poor product. You are a better writer than this. I understand though. When you create something ,it's very difficult to scrap it and start over. Even when you know it's defective or derivative.

Thanks for the effort. Look forward to the next story.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Was this wifes brains fried in shit

Now another stangstar6 dumber than dumb wife story. I really gave it up after she was talked into leaving her home to go with the pimp. Pretty bad if you need to know.

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Is it a tragedy or a comedy?

I do believe that everyone had the same reaction and thought immediately of SS06.

Thus I do believe we have a parody here, though the author forgot to include a ---

beloved , er, Camaro(?). Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A story about bad choices

And a woman that never really wanted to be married, let alone be a Mother. Fairly well written, but not a happy story to read. Mundane, mediocre sex and given the depressing nature of the overall story, I gave it a three. Next time something a little more upbeat??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Welcome back, Saxon!

While this did have the feel of a Stang piece, there were some important distinctions, other than the lack of a Mustang.

The wife actually enjoyed her extramarital sex. She didn't just fuck around, hating every moment of it, yet still doing it for no reason in spite of telling herself she is deeply in love with her husband and can't live without him.

The husband didn't replace her with an impossibly beautiful and perfect woman ten or more years her junior who is completely obsessed with making him happy every moment of the day, while feeling first revulsion, and then pity, for his wayward ex-wife.

She didn't get pregnant by the other man (men, in this case) and hope to use the baby as a way to get her husband back, only to have her dreams dashed by a DNA test.

On the other hand, she may have been even more clueless than the standard Stang villian. She leaves her husband and children for 8 years to do gangbang porn, in addition to having an off-screen relationship with another man, and thinks she'll be welcomed back with open arms?

This isn't exactly Saxon_Hart's best work. I can see why he was hesistant to submit it, but I'm glad that he did. Thanks for the read, and I hope we're treated to some more of your stories soon.

Cog

javmor79javmor79about 8 years ago
I wasn't a fan of this one

The wife didn't sit right with me. She seemed completely oblivious to everything. Not just stupid, but unaware of how the world works. She had sex on camera and wondered why people treated her like a porn star. She leaves for eight years and wonders why her family forgot about her. She just seemed off to me. It kinds ruined the story, at least in my opinion.

I have to agree with others who felt that this story was a bit "Stangish". I would have liked more development on the wife's character. Her actions were so off balance that it didn't seem realistic. I couldn't put a real face to her imaginary body.

javmor79javmor79about 8 years ago
Oops

Didn't realize that the person before almost made the exact same comment I did. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A well-deserved 3*

Cartoonish, and not in a good way - a knock-off Stang story, also not in a good way.

carvohicarvohiabout 8 years ago
Here goes...

I have some thoughts.

There were some good comments about there being too much of the 'happy cuckold' and the 'I've just got to watch my wife with another man' stuff around polluting this genre these days. We got away from that here.

I agree this seemed a little rough. It was a good story, but the eight year separation and her believing she could just 'walk back in' could have been worked differently.

And yes the Unoriginalist was right in one respect that there it was pretty heavily 'front loaded', but her willingness to get an abortion did reveal her criminally shallow nature. Don't get me wrong; I'm carefully 'pro-choice', but that's because being a man I can't tell a woman what to do. See here, I don't want the 'pro-choice' people mad at me, but I couldn't ever imagine me not having all my kids. That scares me.

I gave the story a five because SH needs the encouragement. He put in a lot of time, and he needs what little reward we can give. I mean it takes me forever to write something; it's fun but it's hard work. This was a hard story to write.

I read the story, and enjoyed it, but it was a sad tale.

Jedd Clampett

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Have to agree with carvohi,

Its always a woman's choice, but also her responsibility(they never want to talk about the responsibility though, by they i mean the feminists).

adult entertainer, porn star, these are just techincally fancy names for a whore, & i really respect whores, atleast they are upfront they are in it for the money, A whore is not a bad person, they are just trying like all of us to survive in this world with whatever means they can, whilst being in a shitty situation, mostly.

Infact i am pro legalization of prostitution, as that would help keep a track on the health, safety & well being of the sex workers, well big brother should keep a watchful eye on those who really need to be watched over in society, big brother is a good tool, its the people who use big brother for corporate/personal gain that give big brother a taboo name.

For eg. A flight attendant/as previously known air steward/stewardess jobs can be easily compared to a busboy, Garçon & a waiter. i know some of you may vehemently disagree with my view, but on the flip-side there are many successfully male actors who have waited on tables, then females, like Kelsey Grammar, Steven colbert,David Schwimmer, i learnt about these actors just a few days back, & i know there were more, a lot more.

back to the story, the author did a great job with the story, by giving us an in depth look into am mind of a Disenchanted individual. in fact many people did not like the story, thats how they felt about the content, but not the it was put, the writing is good, SaxonHeart i know my opinion is like an asshole, every one's got one, but keep up the good work, also i would thank Jedd Clampett(carvohi) for all your stories, people like you give me hope, that the world is not as bad as i think it is.

Thats just my opinion, But, i could be wrong.

have a gre-a-t day!.

Jim Bob

RhomanovRhomanovabout 8 years ago
*****

Tough write. Then again I have seen more than a few "lost souls" like this here in LA. Waiters and less.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
A few thoughts....

The way the husband originally responded to the wife was psychotic. He's yelling a dropping F bombs? He was not sympathetic or supportive. I was wondering what your thoughts were regarding the role of women in society? Clean the house, make my dinner, don't have any career aspirations, forget abortion rights, etc. Then you have her depicted as perhaps the stupidest character ever written in this site's history. Disappointing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago

You have written some excellent stories on this site. I just wasn't feeling this one.

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
4*

There are loads of women who choose family first over wanting a career, and many more put their career on hold to begin, or further their family.

Her desire to be a broadway star may be far fetched and unrealistic, but its seems cruel to dismiss her dream out of hand.

Her singing voice may weak and her acting skills non existent ..... an acting coach can tell her this, tell her to forget her dream, warn her of the failures and the lives they lead. At least she can feel she made some attempt.

Going away to be a porn star ! How does that fulfill her acting dream ? ..... what happened to all those broadway hit songs she learned.

And then staying away for 8 years ! .... what kind of mother does that.

I find it hard to accept a woman with her background readily accepts parts in porn films to fulfill her desire of stardom, and stays away from her family for so long to do it.

It was a good story though and I am sorry if I come across as picky ..... SH is a good storyteller, but I believe he could be even better.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 7 years ago
A Powerful Story.

Well written - it's amazing how much people delude themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

so many things to say... fuck it, this is just too fucking dumb!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
#2..... SHOW-BIZ THE MAGNET OF DREAMS

and then the casting couch beckons. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Believable

Seems pretty believable to me, women are dumb. Americans are really dumb. So, an American woman? Wow! How dumb can you get?

VenustasVenustasover 6 years ago
Seriously

it amazes how people comment as if it were.

No - this is satire with an element of pathos very much in the

tongue-in-cheek style of Britease.

@Bruce22: gets it

I give it 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm sorry this was the last story of your's I read, also glad it wasn't the first

I've read all your published stories, and usually find something to like in all of them. I've never given one only two stars until this one. This one exemplifies some of your tendencies at their worst. A loving wife that inexplicably suddenly tosses her relationship away and seems oblivious to the fact she's doing it. She's also oblivious to the fact she's done it after it's all over, and seems puzzled at family reactions. Allowing that she is this much of an idiot, it's amazing no one else around her saw this coming. For a behavioral change like that, I'd expect head trauma or something.

Even allowing some sort of head trauma/hormonal change/brain replacement, the entire family turns against her. Shit, with everyone in her family so ready to dismiss her, I started to feel sympathy for her. I doubt that was your intent.

I've read other comments that suggest this is a parody. If so, parodies only work when the reader is familiar with the source material being parodied. If a parody, I certainly didn't "get it."

I hope you'll continue to write. I'd hate it if this was the last story of yours I am to read.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
SHE SHOULD BE THANKFUL

its not asking Do you want fries with that order, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Stormy

For a minute, I thought this was the Stormy Daniels story, but somehow she still has her daughter. Another good "terrible wages of cheating story". Surely this woman wouldn't think she would be welcome back home after eight years, deserting her family, and becoming a porn star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1 Point for ...

1 Point for The plot, there are not much similar ones... But thats it, The wife is a plain stupid bitch And The author did The Most effort to make her Look like One or he just doesn't Know better. Unfortunately he failed in other areas bist you can just fill The Pages with sex. So just a typical burn The fiction bitch And praise super hubby wen Mom in Law Would fuck him because he is so Great yadayadayada ...

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
Wrong category, I think...

...should have been uploaded to Humour & Satire.

It was quite entertaining, overall, I thought.

4*s

RanDog025RanDog025over 4 years ago
ANOTHER GOOD 5 STAR STORY

GOTTA HAND IT TO THE AUTHOR, A GOOD HEAD ON HIS SHOULDERS FOR WRITING! THANKS AGAIN SAXON_HART!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Say What You Want

But much of this story could be taken from Hollyweird headlines over the last couple of years. Norma Jeane Mortenson, or Dougherty or Baker, later Marilyn Monroe servicing studio heads, casting directors, agents and anyone who could give her a 'leg up' in her career. She had said she spent most of her early career on her knees, even telling her husband Arthur Miller that she was pregnant by Tony Curtis. Just as well that she miscarried, she was a loony as her mother. Men used her and she used them, bottom line she was a whore, no better or worse than the one in this story. She just didn't abandon her daughter's like this one did. Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Mr Hart's best. This idiot woman blew her.own life up. I love the reaction of the daughters and parents. The streets are next stop for her.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Sad story.

I'm not sure the father would take his girls to that concert, but the rest was so terribly believable. There is a desperation in some and the price they pay is everything. Good job. Well done.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

A pornstar vilifying Marilyn Manson would be a pretty funny sight.

Definitely within the realm of possibility, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Burn the coal , pay the toll .

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

Ho-ho! Such a sweet tale of comeuppance! Well done!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

My favorite from Saxon Hart. This is a great story about the rewards of abandoning your family to be a whore. This narcissistic, cheating bitch got exactly what she deserved from her family. This is really a feel good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written, mildly amusing BTB tale of a selfish, delusional narcissist leaving an almost as selfish, self righteous prick.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

SKANK JANICE AND HER PARENTS ARE JUST TRAILER PARK TRASH!!

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

After some thought I think this story is one of the saddest I have read. It is, to me, impossible to believe a person could be so dumb to follow this destr path.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Come on. This makes no sense. They grew up together, she never told Guy or her family about her dreams? She never asked to relocate to NY or Hollywood? She just drops it on them and they are all shocked? This is really poor

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are there really women this delusional around?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes, anonymous just below, there are many sluts that delusional around. They have in common a distorted sexual response. The dirtier, the more sordid the sex…….the stronger their ‘seeming’ sexual response…….”BEST ORGASM EVER”. These women are compelled to whore their way through life, always looking for the better cock. Some men are, of course, similar and just as slutty. Normal sexually responsive people are able to mix the hot sexy and erotic elements of sex with love and affection and attain a far stronger and complete sexual satisfaction. The slutty people always remain unsatisfied and continually look to the next cock or pussy to achieve a better experience. In reality their sexual experiences are deficient to a normal sexual response as it is inherently incomplete. The next cheating sex……they always think was their best ever…..until they cheat again. Reality is that it does not really satisfy them……ever…..it can’t, it is incomplete. R. H.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaxon_Hart@Saxon_Hart
What to say about me. I typcally work over 10 hours a day. After I put my dogs to bed I sit for two or three hours writing down the random thoughts that prattle around my brain all day. Usually I load Carcass, Pantera, Trivium and a few others and pound out a yarn or two....

SIMILAR Stories