The King of Middlesex Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was getting a little harder as she leaned over to lick the head.

"Do you mind if I take care of myself? I should have said jerk off, that's really what I wanted to do but for now, that was enough.

"Just be careful or we might just start watching you instead". A gorgeous couple like that, watching me jerk off? Just the thought of it made me shudder.

Jan was a great cock sucker. She swallowed him to his base, wrapped her hand around the shaft and bobbed her head like a paint shaker but even with all that, the poor guy never got very hard.

Mark looked at me and started to say, "when I was your age..." but Jan cut him off. "Don't start with that. You're not his age and you're still the guy I'm planning on getting old with so let's just have some fun".

He looked at me with a shoulder shrug. Jan motioned me over with an "enough of this nonsense" look and took my fully engorged cock into her mouth. She put her hand behind Mark's head and pushed his face as close to the intersection of my cock and her mouth as she could. Close enough to smell... close enough to feel the heat from the friction. I was in heaven.

Mark was in some unrecognizable state of bliss. "Oh yeah, that's it. You suck that cock like you mean it". He was seriously jerking off now. His dick finally ready to launch.

I loved having my cock sucked. I was just thinking about how I wasn't sure how I felt about having some middle aged guy watching from so close when I started to cum. She couldn't have been doing me for more than I minute when my cock went off went off without any warning. Jan instinctively ducked as I covered her face with what seemed like endless spurts of cum. Think I may have nailed Mark as well.

I was mortified. I was trying to figure out how to explain or apologize when I noticed that Mark was licking it off her face and furiously stroking his cock at the same time. He started to cum, slowly at first but it seemed to build and build to just short of a climax that went on for what seemed like minutes.

I had him beat in terms of sheer volume of semen but no denying I was jealous of how long he seemed to cum. Jan finished by licking our cocks clean of every last drop. She sat back on the lounger, smugly proud of the job she'd done.

"I'm thinking that was fun for you?" Jan said.

"Yeah but I'm sorry, so sorry I came so fast... I didn't see that one coming."

"Darling, don't you worry... it's a beautiful day and we've got all afternoon".

After a jump in the pool to clean off, we headed inside. Mark said, let's keep the clothes off as they both got busy doing things middle aged couples do when they have a guest. Straightening up. Pouring drinks. Checking for lunch ingredients. Answering a phone call and awkwardly reciting a recipe for Peach Cobbler to Mrs. Margolis, their 80 year old neighbor.

I idly wondered what Mrs. Margolis might have thought if she could peer through the walls and see three naked people bouncing around the house in various stages of arousal.

Mark plopped down next to me. "There was a time, right after my heart attack, when I thought my life was over. I'd met the girl of my dreams and then had to deal with the fact that I couldn't fuck worth a damn any more. It was one thing for me, I was past middle age but Jan was in her prime. I couldn't wrap my head around how she was going to stay with me when we were going to have a sexless marriage".

"It turns out I was underestimating her. I'm lucky enough that as my soulmate, she's both horny and creative. She bought home some porn VHS tapes and talked me into watching them together. At first, it was just silly. The big hair, the nails, those cocks that were like something out of science fiction. But over time, she zeroed into parts of me that I didn't even know I had. The three of us... her, me and the VCR wound up making a pretty good team. And even if we couldn't fuck we had the craziest time doing absolutely everything else."

"You boys ready to go again?" Jan had the happy, anticipatory look. The one with a big smile and a raised eyebrow that I'd gotten used to so quickly.

Mark said "You guys go ahead. I'll jump in a few minutes."

She was standing in front of me. Legs slightly apart. Mark was right next to me waiting for the action to start. I had a thought that it was time to stop asking permission and just do what felt right. I put my hand between her legs and found a warm, wet spot that seem to quiver and made her hips grind into my hand. If it had been just the two of us, it would have been unbelievably hot but with her husband sitting right next to me as I was jerking off his wife, it took things off the scale.

Mark gave her a loud smack on the ass, hard enough to make her yelp then grabbed her and laid her across his lap. She had her face in my lap and got busy licking my balls. Her husband rubbed the small of her back and slid both hands down to pull her ass apart.

"You like butt stuff?" Holy shit, i'd heard rumors of it but none of the debutantes I'd been with had ever considered it for a moment. That was a next level thing for me so far.

Jan, raising her head from my cock for a moment, "I used to think it was gross but it's so fucking hot".

Mark licked his middle finger and gently started to rub her asshole. Jan threw her arms around my waist as she took my cock in her mouth. I had a brief out of body experience as I tried to imagine what this looked like...

Some middle aged guy and me and his beautiful wife, naked, splayed across a couch on a weekday afternoon. Two or three of Mark's fingers buried knuckle deep in her asshole as she made love to my cock. I was grateful that I'd already cum before... I knew for sure I couldn't have lasted very long otherwise. But what kind of sex was this? Nobody was even close to fucking but it was the best, filthiest, most fun thing I'd ever done. I think Jan shuddered with a few orgasms over the course of a few minutes, the intensity of her sucking my cock going off the scales as a marker for each one.

She rolled off Mark's lap and knelt in front of him.

"C'mon sweetie, I think you're ready for some TLC" as she wrapped her lips around his cock.

I guess I'm a voyeur, if anything watching her suck his cock while I jerked off was just as hot as having her go down on me.

Unfortunately, his cock just wasn't responding the way she wanted.

Jan looked at me, "Can I ask for some help here... my mouths getting tired".

Uh oh. I'd been afraid of that. I thought there might be at least a possibility of same sex stuff and was completely unprepared for it

"I'm not gay... I'm not real sure what I can do to help."

"Well no one ever said you were... you really think just helping me out is enough to make you switch teams? I'm just going to suck it for a little while more. If you can stroke it for me... just pretend like it's yours"

I wrapped my hands around the base of his cock. Like she suggested, it felt really familiar. I started to slowly jerk him off into her mouth. Almost immediately I felt his dick get harder. Instead of the rhythmic cycle she was using with her mouth, I used this chance to have some fun. I rubbed it on her face and dipped it into her mouth for some more lube. Against her mouth like lipstick... I looked up to see Mark starting to look happy.

"That's it, see that's not so bad, is it?"

It really wasn't. It felt just like my own but more than that, I felt ecstatic at being able to make that much of a difference. His dick was rock hard now. Jan was smiling her lewd smile. I never thought serving someone, a couple would have that effect on me.

It started to feel like he was getting close to cumming. Jan wrapped her mouth around him as I started to jerk him off faster. I was loving this. Mark reached over and started to rub my cock in sync with what I was doing to him. And then I started to cum... Mark aimed my cock directly at his wife's face. She looked obscene as my cock spurted stream after stream of cum onto her, dripped down across her lips and and onto his cock that she was still consumed in devouring. Maybe triggered by the sight of this, Mark started to cum too. I felt his cock spurt in my hand, adjusted the timing on jerking him off and rubbed his cum covered cock all over her face.

Jan's beautiful face was covered in cum from the two of us. "See that wasn't so hard... was it sweetie?" My head was spinning from having crossed so many boundaries in so short a time. I suddenly had the irresistible urge to taste her. I spread her legs and buried my face in her pussy. She gasped for a moment, then pulled her lips apart so I could get to her clit.

Honestly, I didn't know much about oral sex at the time. Barely even aware of the clitoris except as advertised by one of my friends who was fond of calling it a "joy buzzer". "Start out slow" he said, "Then use the flat part of your tongue to draw circles around it. Let her reactions guide your speed and intensity".

That was some seriously good advice. Jan locked her legs around me and fucked my face as much as I ate her pussy, finally cumming as she pushed her hips into my face.

"Where the hell did you learn that?" as she collapsed into a sweaty mess onto her husband.

"I told you this morning, I couldn't wait to get to work..."

-3-

I got home around 10. Slid by my parents who were glued to the TV and collapsed into bed, my head reeling with echos of everything I'd done that day. There was a reflex to jerk off and replay the scenes in my head but who was I kidding... I was done. Spent. How many orgasms does it take to satisfy a 18 year old?

The next day it was Mark who reached out to me. Same diner. Maybe even the same booth.

He didn't say much as he smiled and raised his eyebrows a bit.

"You OK with all this? I mean you're legal and all that and probably at the peak of your sexual prowess but it is a lot to deal with. On a lot of levels."

"I'm very OK with it. I'm not gay so that's not somewhere I want to go but god... but the two of you. I've never met anyone like you guys."

"Yeah, we're broken the two of us. It just happens that each of us seem to have the parts to make each other whole again. So yes, we're definitely not your average couple next door but we do try to be good people as much as we can.

"You're not jealous?" That was the most urgent question in my head. "If I were in love with someone I think I'd go crazy to see them with anyone else".

"Yeah of course. At your age you need proof, you need to know that she's for real and the price of that is her cutting out everybody else in the world except you. But what if I told you that people have a lot of other levels to connect on. And maybe the most powerful is being able to help each other live out their dreams"

An order of grilled cheese and bacon magically appeared on the table. I had only the vaguest memory of having ordered that.

"So when you see me with Jan, you're sure you're cool with that?"

"When I see you with her, I see you making her happy in ways I can't anymore. As someone who's crazy about her, what could possibly make me happier?"

"Ok, that's all good but I can't gloss over the fact that we... that we touched each other"

He had a good laugh over that.

"First of all, you don't have to do anything you don't want. But, who says you can't try if you're curious? When I was a kid, I had a priest have his way with me. I couldn't have been much more than ten. Had no say in the matter. I went along because he was an authority figure and thought that he knew best. And of all the hypocrites talking shit about how evil premarital sex was, he was the biggest. This guy who thought nothing of stuffing his cock in my 10 year old mouth, had the balls to say that sex and and anything like it was wrong for everyone else."

"After my heart attack, the medications killed my ability to get hard. We tried and tried and then went for months living together like brother and sister but there was no denying something huge missing. The more we tried to ignore it, the more it felt like we were living a lie. I finally had the idea to bring home a friend of mine. I was worried sick about her having an affair but I figured if I was there, it wouldn't be cheating. And for someone like her, in the prime of her life, it was something she deserved".

"You brought some guy home to have sex with Jan?"

"I brought him home to have sex with us. I'd like to let you know there's more than one way to do this, it's just that most people never think to go outside the lines. I was blown away at how hot it was. It was amazing to watch another human being you loved getting so much pleasure at once. She held my hand while he was fucking her. She cried when it was over, hugged and thanked me over and over again. And over time, I got used to the notion that there wasn't straight sex or gay sex but maybe, just plain old sex. And why the hell did anyone have the right to tell me what was right or wrong? That was 10 years ago. We agreed to let each try what makes us happy. I still chase her around the house. How many couples can still say they do that?"

"Where is he now? What happened to him?

"The truth is, the sex was easy. Emotions are hard. We lasted like that for a very long time and it was everything we wanted and more. But at some point, he decided he wanted Jan to himself. I was happy to share her with him. For a long time he was like a brother to me but I could never, ever imagine letting her go. It broke all our hearts and killed that relationship for good. Once the trust was broken, it was over. We both still miss him."

"If I'm honest, a big part of our attraction to you is that you're sort of from another world. I can see you being part of our lives but can't imagine you two running off together. And I genuinely like you. You remind me of me when I was your age."

I started to think of him as someone unique. At the time I had only the vaguest notion about things like BDSM and dominance or power exchange. The version of a Dom in the media is all about leather and whips and chains... and some poor slob getting beaten senseless while being forced to do some unspeakable things.

Mark wasn't that at all. I could tell that he liked me and for some reason that seemed to mean a lot to me. In my head, I was becoming tuned into the fact that I wanted to make him and Jan happy, not from fear or being coerced in any way... just from the fact that there was this odd dimension of affection and respect that I'd never experienced before. More than that, I was aware that it wasn't an equal power dynamic. He was literally the adult in the room, someone I could naturally look up to.

Jan was something else altogether. She could use her power over men to get whatever she wanted but who much preferred to take care of someone and be taken care of. Just under the surface, she also had the sexual proclivities of a cat in heat, a quality she wore with some shameless pride.

This was new territory. I had a lot to learn.

-4-

The weekend finally rolled around. I intentionally didn't jerk off all week because I wanted to go there fully loaded. It was a bit of a home coming. Jan was wearing a very conventional looking house dress and had cooked up some lunch. I had a passing thought to reach up her dress and finger her pussy... would that be rude?

For a few minutes we made a good show of having a conventional lunch. Roast beef, lettuce and tomato on a kaiser roll. She already had that memorized as one of my favorites. Mark reached under her dress and she quickly smacked his hand away.

"There's plenty of time for that. Let's just have some of this lunch I've slaved over."

She looked at me for back up. "Don't you think so?"

"I'm actually not all that hungry". Mark already had his cock out and was stroking away.

She looked at me... "Well, what about you?"

The normal kid in me was saying something like, "Mrs. Anderson, would it be rude if I pulled out my cock and joined your husband and jerked off and watched as you walked around the room?"

Luckily I didn't have to wait.

"Boys! You always have the same thing on your minds! OK, would you be alright if you helped to get Mark ready? Nothing you haven't done already. Just stroke his cock like you did last time."

She said that as if she was asking me to toss out the garbage or clear the sink. Well that was now familiar ground and well worth the price if it lead to same kind of debauchery we'd had last week.

Mark pushed his chair away from the table. His clothes dropped off in a second. I was getting familiar with his cock... thick, semi erect, uncircumcised like mine. I pushed my chair closer and started to rub. Jan sat there with slightly wider eyes the only sign of arousal.

His cock was bone dry. I put some saliva on my hand but it seemed to disappear in a few strokes.

I thought about what he'd said at the diner. I actually was curious about this stuff, it was just my social conditioning that kept it on the taboo list. Maybe for the first time I gave myself permission to wonder what sucking his cock would feel like.

I knelt down in front, stroked up until he was semi hard and put his cock in my mouth. It felt magic as it started to swell and get hard. Jan and Mark looked at each other, apparently proud that their student was coming along so well.

I wouldn't have expected to like it this much. The way it filled my mouth and hit the back of my throat. What precum tasted like as it started to flow. It's really hard to pay attention to anything else when you have a big, sweet cock in your mouth. Suddenly all the hamster cages that had been spinning in my head started to fade. I got introduced to the feeling of his balls bouncing off my chin. At some point I noticed that Jan had slipped out of that house dress and was kneeling next to me.

"Mind if I help?" she said as she pulled her husband's cock into her mouth.

I had a crowd of voices in my head loudly cheering me on. I could I suppose, just lean on an elbow and watch her wrap her lips around Mark's cock. That was mesmerizing. Or, if I needed proof that it was really happening, I could join in. Suck it with her. Let her watch. She seemed to love watching me with that big cock in my mouth as much as she liked sucking it herself.

I wanted to fuck her. We went to their bedroom. She was as ready as I was. I climbed on top of her and in a quick thrust, buried my cock into her. Her husband knelt by us, letting me suck his cock as I fucked his wife. I didn't expect to last very long, the feeling of her grinding her clit against my pelvis made me lose it. She had a spectacularly muscular pussy. She could use her muscles to squeeze my cock and drain every last drop of cum out of me. I rolled off of her half expecting to see steam rising.

She wasn't done. "Mark..."

Jan got the lewdest look on her face than I'd ever seen. Her tongue licked her lips as she spread her legs for both of us, positioning herself to give us the best possible view. A few moments earlier, it had felt like I'd cum in buckets and assumed that was it, the end. Now I was shocked to have a ring side seat and be privileged to see most of it pouring out of her pussy, dripping onto her asshole.

Mark did a swan dive on to her crotch. He got busy licking it all off, every drop. From her belly, her pussy, her asshole but particularly he lingered on the last few drops that coated her clit. His tongue pushed the hood of her clit up and to the side as he sucked the last of my cum off of her. I'd been appalled by the sight that but now with her in mid orgasm, her mouth open, head back and toes curled, she was enraptured. So totally sublime she practically glowed. This was intimate in ways that I could never have imagined. I realized now that everything we'd done to that moment had just been a prelude. Now it was Mark's time to claim his wife and make her his own again.