The King of Middlesex Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-5-

I was lying in my bed starting at the ceiling trying put together all the odd puzzle pieces that had fallen into my life. The summer was now more than half over, the first brown leaves dropping off the trees and starting to fill the pool. I remember that odd detail because the first thing I'd do in the morning when I got to the Andersons was to skim them off. Technically I guess, I still worked for them although they'd made it clear I was under no obligation to do so and still paid me in cash for just helping out. Things had actually worked out really well, the house looked better than it had in years. On most days Mark and I would work until around noon and then call it quits in favor of whatever flavor of depravity inspired us that day.

There was no sense of rebellion in me at all. If anything as time went on I'd learned to trust them more and internalize what I needed to know for our arrangement to work.

To borrow a phrase, our prime directive was to be honest. Jan who was the most emotionally mature of the three of us by far said we were a triad. Not quite polyamorous but for the dynamics to succeed we needed to be transparent with each other. Not that either of them were jealous. They encouraged me to see other people, sow some wild oats is how they put it but the gap from what the three of us had to dating high school girls now seemed like a yawning chasm.

The next rule or guideline was that we should be noncritical and open to exploring new things. I initially thought that was a bit silly. There are only an arithmetically limited number of ways that people, even when deployed in groups of three, could fuck. In retrospect that turned out to not be true at all. People are endlessly inventive when it comes to ways of getting off.

And I was now officially bisexual as well, measured by the directions and desires I brought with me to that house every day. I could fuck Jan as Mark amusedly mixed some drinks for us then suck his cock while Jan caught up with her soap operas. The best of course was with the two of them. At that age I had no problem getting hard or recovering quickly and be ready to go again but even so, the two of them were about all I could handle. Their philosophy was explicit, life is really short. To be young and physically viable is even shorter. You owe absolutely no one an explanation for your desires. I was a dirty minded teenager free to try anything.

I started to think about what I could do to give back. They'd introduced me to a world I never knew existed and my life would never be the same again. There was for me, a sense of gratitude I needed to express to them.

My first thought was to get Mark back in the saddle. The thought crossed my mind when of all things, we were watching a ballgame. Seventh inning stretch and the Yanks were down by 4. Just as it was starting to turn into a rout the manager walked up to the mound for what seemed like a solemn and endless conference. They were going to put in a relief pitcher.

A lightbulb went off in my head. What a concept... that could work! Mark could get hard enough to fuck Jan, if he started to get soft I could fill in until he was hard enough to go back in. If we did this right, it could be really filthy and fun.

I asked Jan what she thought. She said they'd tried (just fucking) so many times that it stressed her out just to think of it. My thought was he doesn't have to last very long. Just as long as he was happy, then I'd be more than happy to fuck her. "Think of it as the two of us taking turns fucking you all night long."

The faint crease of a familiar dirty smile crossed her lips. Her index finger drummed against her chin as she seemed to make a mental assessment of the possibilities.

"OK, let's go."

"What, you mean right now?"

"Of course, why would we want to wait. And besides, its' an absolutely filthy idea. Let's do it!"

"Oh Maaaark..."

He was in the basement rewiring a lamp when Jan called him back upstairs. She had a certain lilt in her voice when she had sex in mind and both of us were already conditioned to it. Like Pavlov's dogs we came running every time.

We'd fallen into a pattern in the last week. He'd peel her clothes off and take some pride in showing her off. Then get on his knees to suck my cock while I made out with her. I loved the way she'd run her fingers through his hair or sometimes grab my cock to stroke it into his mouth. Occasionally she'd kneel beside him and they'd both take turns, each one admiring the view while letting the other proceed. At moments like that I felt as blessed and lucky as I ever had in my life. At one point, Jan pulled my cock out of her mouth just long enough to say, "Look at you, you look like you're the fucking king of Middlesex".

Mark seemed to love this. He had no problem as either a top or bottom but something about the physical dynamics of being on his knees, my cock buried in his mouth as I made out with Jan put him in a place that tapped in to some inner need. At times like this he was totally aroused.

I motioned to Jan to get on top of him. He looked a bit surprised... "OK, we haven't done this in while..."

She straddled his cock. I buried my face in her cunt to help her get wet. Sucked Mark's cock to get him hard then deftly plugged him in to her pussy.

She started to grind right away. Her asshole rising and falling over his cock as he stroked in and out.

"Slow...." I said. I'd never actually seen people fucking this close before and I wanted a good look.

It was beautiful.

I don't believe in god but there was something almost spiritually transcendent about this. THIS is how human beings were made. Why the hell don't people celebrate that? There should be photos of this everywhere, more popular than Coca Cola signs to celebrate this common humanity. For every one of the 7 billion people on the planet, two people had come together in exactly this way. And now I was a witness to something that virtually no one ever got to see.

I spread her butt apart and guided her ass up and down but much more slowly than she had. The more I looked at them the more in awe I was. Mark started to get a little soft. I pulled his cock out to suck on him and got the supreme pleasure to taste Jan's essence coating him everywhere.

"C'mon Mark, fuck your wife. Show me what a slut she is. Get her good and wet so I can fuck her next."

He let out a soft moan as his cock got hard again.

Jan looked back at me, giddy at the prospect of being fucked by the two of us.

"Show me her asshole. Spread her cheeks apart... let me get a good look at our whore."

This had become a common kink for the two of us. We loved showing her off to each other. After some initial confusion Jan had learned to cherish this part. Not just to be fucked but to be on the lewdest possible display.

I licked one of my fingers and started rubbing her asshole, now on full view. Mark was still hard. Jan gasped for a moment as I slowly buried a finger in her ass, deep enough to feel her husbands cock fucking her. Deep enough that I could rub his cock through the thin membrane dividing her pussy from her asshole.

"Your wife is such a good slut. She really deserves all the cock she can get. Should I bring home a few friends next week? Let them all have a turn with her? Keep her well fucked and cum covered all day?".

Looking right at Jan I said, "You'd like that wouldn't you? Be the neighborhood cum slut for the weekend. Get used to the taste of cum and being used and fucked whenever any of us wanted".

That seemed to push Mark over the edge. He started fucking her longer and deeper than he had until that point, then stopped with a final thrust when his cock was buried as far as it would go. I could feel Jan react as his cock spurted load after load of hot cum deep inside her.

Jan had a look of ecstasy on her face that suddenly melted and gave way to some tears. Happiness? Relief? They came from a place deep in her heart and expressed a joy that she'd long since given up on. For a few seconds I was no longer visible as she threw arms around Mark and kissed him repeatedly.

I think I was as proud as I'd ever been at being able to bring two people together. The balance sheet was still tilted in their favor in terms of what they'd taught me and the sheer amount of arousal that came to me as their gift but this was definitely a plus for my side.

Marked winked and gave me a thumbs up. He could be such a ridiculous asshole at times but we both loved him anyway.

With Mark's cock buried inside her, Jan threw her arms around me and kissed me, the taste of our cum and both of our cocks still saturating the inside of her mouth.

"That was wonderful. It's been years since we were able to that. It's hard to imagine how to thank you."

My cock was as hard as it had ever been. "Let me clean you up". I'd seen Mark do exactly that and each time I'd been repulsed slightly less than the time before. Finally I'd crossed over from repulsion to arousal and flush with the victory we'd just had, I was ready to try.

Mark pulled her legs apart for me. Whatever else is true, the visual of a beautiful woman, covered in cum and with the expectation of being worshipped is something seared into my memory. I started licking the cum off her belly and worked my way down to her clit. Lingered on her pussy, finally licking the remnants of his cum from her asshole. I hadn't expected it but she started to cum again. With Mark rubbing her clit and my tongue buried deep in her pussy I could feel her entering a sacred space that was reserved for the three of us.