The King of Shapes Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of the great john...
4.4k words
4.61
2.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is my first time writing smut, i usually only do fantasy stuff and this is a fantasy book but its going to have smut probably in each chapter but i dont want to force it. i welcome all criticism and please be forgiving lol)

The wind flowing through John's hair should have felt nice, but when you're sliding down the wet and slippery sloping roof of a castle, and your only thought is how it's going to feel when you hit the ground, it tends to take that feeling away.

Now you may be wondering why our main man John is in this situation. The simple answer is his cock. The longer answer will take some time to explain...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the lands of Eden, everyone had a power. Some abilities that allowed them to make their way through life.

Unfortunately for John, that was not the case. It's not that he didn't have mana. In fact he had a lot, way more than the average Joe, but he was never granted an ability, so it was completely useless. Which meant everyone thought he was useless.

But he wasn't, at least not all the time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Get him!" Fire struck the wall beside John as he fled from the guards. Leaping and flipping over any obstacles as he ran down the dark alley.

He disappeared around a corner before they could release another volley. The guards rounded it and met a dead end.

"Damn it! Search the area, he couldn't have gotten far. Someone take the roof, everyone else spread out." The leader ordered.

After they had gone, a portion of the brick wall began to shimmer and then fell like cloth, revealing John standing there in his partially open white shirt and black pants with boots to match.

"I knew invisicloth would come in handy. Cost me a pretty penny." He said, chuckling.

He rolled up the cloth and strapped it to his back, walking out of the alley he immediately blended with the crowds, avoiding any guards while he made his way to his favorite pawnbroker.

Walking into the shop he looked around, doodads and every type of gadget hung on the walls, shelves stocked with all kinds of magic equipment and weapons.

He walked to the desk and greeted the broker as an old friend. "Lenny! How ya doing? Don't ya know you're the coolest broker I ever met?" He asked as he leaned over the counter and smirked at the clerk.

Lenny's face was the opposite of John's. A frown you could see from a mile away plagued his face. "I'm the only broker that will deal with you John... and the last thing you sold me was a diamond that ended up being glass!"

Lenny grabbed a bat and swung at John. He dodged and threw his hands up. "Whoa! I did nothing of the sort!" John yelled.

Lenny paused "So either you sold me them on purpose, or you are an idiot and did it on accident. Which is it?" He asked.

John looked down and scratched the back of his head "I guess i should have checked the diamonds better." He mumbled, embarrassingly.

Lenny sighed "How about you give me that invisicloth strapped to your back and I'll let you off the hook?" He held out his hand towards John.

John frowned "Fine..." He said and huffed, he unstrapped the cloth and handed it to him. "Now that's handled-" John pulled a small bag from his back pocket and held it out towards Lenny.

"Take a look at that." he said and grinned excitedly. Lenny grabbed the bag and dumped it out, he stared in shock for a moment before picking the item up. It was a small ring with strange inscriptions on the inside, a green gem slotted into the top, the green seemed to swirl inside the gem.

"Where in the hells did you get an olden artifact?" He asked, eyeing John suspiciously.

John went back to scratching his head and looking away from Lenny.

Lenny sighed again "Nevermind. I'd say at an auction one of these could go for a couple of hundred gold, I'll give you 10"

John glared at Lenny "Are you kidding me?! You just said you can get a couple hundred!" he yelled and grabbed the ring back.

"Exactly, I can get a couple hundred, while you can go to the king's dungeon once you get caught selling this to anyone but me." Lenny said and smirked, crossing his arms.

"Hmph" John huffed and glared at Lenny. He spun around and went to walk out. Only stopping when a hand landed on his shoulder.

He turned around to see 50 gold in Lenny's hand "This is the most I'll give you, and only because I like you kid" Lenny said and smiled.

John smiled back, gladly taking the golf he handed the ring back "Thanks Lenny. Also im 19, not a kid anymore Lenny" John yelled over his shoulder as he walked out.

Lenny shook his head "That kid is gonna get in some serious trouble one day..." he chuckled and went to examine the ring.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

John walked back to his hideout. Being poor may not have allowed him many comforts in life, but it did serve him well with the skills he had developed.

Not having magic to rely on turned him into a physical nightmare for anyone to fight. He was faster and stronger than most he knew. Still, there were exceptions, like enhancers that made their body stronger with magic or some guards with non-offensive magic had to keep up somehow.

He looked up at his home. An abandoned lighthouse that had stood for as long as he had been alive. The inside was rotted but the frame and walls stood strong.

The inside being rotted meant that the only way up the old lighthouse was the rope ladder he had created. He quickly hauled himself up and rolled up the ladder.

He looked around and admired his hideout, filled with doodads and souvenirs from his thieving adventures. His memories were imbedded in these items, he saw them as a token of his success.

His exhaustion took over and he collapsed into bed. Sleep found him as soon as his head hit the pillow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The middle of the city was bustling with activity, a welcoming parade was being thrown for the king's honored guests, the Senssu royalty.

The Senssu were lizard people, vibrantly colored scales, with snouts, tails, and claws, some even had wings. They were a warring nation but they had recently come upon hard times and were in dire need of allies.

The humans were the only logical choice. Elves didn't involve themselves in wars unless directly attacked, and other beast people all hated the Senssu because of the constant raiding.

John watched as the Senssu's carriages road through the parade. He might as well have been looking at the jackpot, he knew if he stole a even few artifacts he would be set for a while.

When the carriages stopped John found his target. His eyes lit up when they landed on the lizard king's crown. It held the crown gem of the Sensuu, a glowing ruby, one so beautiful it sparked envy in anyone who lay eyes on it.

However, looking at the lizard king made him rethink his plan. His name was Enduri and he was massive, easily 7ft with pitch-black scales and green eyes that seemed to almost radiate malice. He wore primitive armor with a giant sword strapped to his back that had glowing red inscriptions carved into the blade.

The Senssu wore only light leather armor, showing confidence in their prowess, and a willingness to die for their beliefs.

Around him were guards of various stature but they all looked tough and ready to protect their king at any cost.

John thought for a moment before narrowing his eyes "Hmm... looks tough. Eh I got it, and once I get my hands on that crown, I'm out of this city..." he said as he rubbed his hands together, thinking of all the gold he'd be rolling in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

John was decked out in a skin-tight black costume, with a half mask that covered his mouth and nose. His pitch-black hair went down to his neck, his bangs partially covering his eyes.

He wore a bag slung over his shoulder with everything you'd need for a heist, as well as a very worn crossbow. Preparing himself and making sure everything was strapped to him, he began climbing the building that was closest to the castle walls and pondered why he was risking this mission.

While the crown was his main objective there was also another reason he wanted into the palace, simply put he wanted to spite the king of the humans, Raigon Semperus.

Raigon was simply evil. He was cruel, uncaring, and the blood that stained his hands could flood the city.

He allowed the guards to govern themselves, which lead to corruption and framings. Even simple apple thieves had been flogged nearly to death in public.

The common people lived in fear under his reign, some even being enslaved because of their abilities, and these were only some of the issues the king had enabled.

John shook the thoughts from his head and continued climbing. He reached the ledge of the rooftop and hauled himself over.

Looking at the castle revealed one true thing, this mission would not be easy. Giant walls and a moat, a little overboard in his opinion. The wall looked strong and he had heard the moat was filled with all kinds of nasty things.

He unstrapped the crossbow from his back and took aim, he shot a path up the castle walls, making handholds to climb with.

With the last arrow, he took some rope out from his bag and tied it to the arrow, and held the other end with his hand.

The crossbow let out a nice twang as the arrow buried itself to where he could Zipline down.

He tied his end of the rope to a chimney and began his slide down. As he fell he eyed the water, there was movement in there for sure, some of them large and some small, it made him doubt his resolve for a moment before he snapped out of it.

Reaching the wall he quickly climbed the arrows to the top, he stopped when he heard talking.

"So did you get to see the sword on that big lizard bastard's back? Probably just for show, no one could wield that thing..." he heard from above him.

"It had battle marks. That thing has been used" another said.

Up at the top, the guard looked at his comrade like he was crazy "There's no way he can even swing that thing"

"Trust me it-" the guard said

"Sorry to interrupt but I'm on a schedule" Both guards felt a hand on their shoulders before being slammed together, their heads making an audible clunking sound when they collided.

They dropped to the ground, Tying them up and taking one of their uniforms. He donned the armor hoping it would let him blend in for a while.

The palace entrance was too crowded so he took a side entrance through the garden.

He made sure to keep his head down while he walked through the palace. Reaching the courtyard he looked around at the partygoers.

Enduri was watching the fire spinners while eating, the guards around him were also entranced by the movements of the entertainers.

Raigon seemed to be in a heated discussion with his wife, she threw her hands up and stormed off. He shook his head and went after her.

John blended with the guards as he walked towards Enduri, waiting for the right time to snatch the crown. It was then he saw his perfect opportunity.

Walking forward he quickly shoved a nearby attendant into Enduri's back. The guards drew their weapons immediately

A hand wrapped around the attendant's throat, and he felt himself being lifted off the ground. "Explain" Enduri's deep voice demanded.

"I meant no offense! Someone bumped into me, I swear!" the attendant pleaded.

Enduri glared at him "Liar... Your clumsiness will be your death"

Enduri applied more and more pressure until it felt like his neck was going to pop, suddenly a large bang was heard and smoke shrouded the area.

Enduri dropped the man and stumbled backward trying to wave the smoke from his face. His guards did the same, smoke filling their lungs.

John stood silently in the smoke, he was behind the now stumbling Enduri. His plan was a little unorthodox but he hoped it'd work.

"Hope lizard biology is similar to humans" John thought before slamming his foot into Enduri'a crotch from behind.

A small squeal is all that was heard from the smoke. When it cleared Enduri was on his knees, hands clutching at his royal pearls, making a low whining sound.

Adalei, his right hand man, rushed over "Sir are you okay?!" He glared at him "Does it look like I'm okay?!" he sighed

"Um, sir... Your crown is gone" Adalei said.

Enduri froze, his hands reached for the crown only to grab air "Someone... find me my CROWN!" his voice echoed through the palace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

John was trying to find a way out through the second floor. The first was locked down now that the crown was missing so going out the way he came in was not likely.

The magical lights lit the hallway he walked down, he admired the decor, and he saw paintings he knew were worth thousands of gold and antiques that were priceless.

His admiring came to an abrupt end when he turned a corner and ran into a group of guards. He kept his head down as they passed each other, they were rushing in the other direction as he passed, he and the lead guard locking eyes for a moment before continuing.

John kept walking, hoping the leader didn't notice...

"Hey, you... what's your name?" John heard from behind him.

He turned around and threw a smoke bomb at them, taking off down the hallway. He heard their footsteps behind him as he ran.

The longer he ran the closer they were getting, and more were joining them until there was nearly a platoon of guards behind him.

He turned another corner he threw down a bottle of slippery oil, the bottle busted and went all over the floor. When the mob turned the corner they immediately went sliding and tumbling over each other.

For added efficiency, he threw a smoke bomb at the dog pile and kept running. While they were blinded by the smoke he threw himself into a room and shut the door.

He slumped against it and sighed with relief before shedding the armored disguise he had on, back to his original black outfit "Today has been exhausting..." Looking around the room he seemed to be in a rather lavish bedroom.

Red lace curtains surrounded the fancy-looking bed, there were a couple of dressers and a vanity table as well, and another door that he was pretty sure led to a bathroom.

He walked over to the window and admired the view of the entrance of the castle, the gate was shut but the room was high enough that he could see over the walls and into the city.

Then a door opened behind him. Spinning around he expected to see the mob of guards at the door, instead, the bathroom door had opened.

A beautiful lady stood there in a towel, seemingly fresh out of the shower. Long red hair, with emerald green eyes

She froze as she stared at him and then bolted towards the front door.

He tackled her and put his hand over her mouth before she screamed "I'm not gonna hurt you so don't scream okay?"

She continued struggling, he had pinned one of her arms but the other was free and got ahold of the door stopper.

*WHAM* The door stopper collided with John's head. "Ah, what the hell lady?! I said I don't want to hurt you"

She stared at him in fear for a few moments before realizing he meant it "Can I take my hand off your mouth without you screaming?"

She nodded. He took his hand off "Sorry I had to tackle you, if the guards caught me I'd be dead"

He hopped up and pulled her with him. She just stared at him with suspicion for a moment, then her gaze softened "Its alright, you just startled me"

To John her face looked very familiar, ge tilted his head in confusion and then recognized her "Oh... You're the Queen..."

She nodded "Queen Vanessa Semperus" She curtsied "Who are you?" she asked.

He awkwardly bowed "I'm John Milady" She laughed and shook her head "That's not how you do it at all, take my hand..."

He cautiously grabbed her hand "I won't bite ya know..." She giggled.

"I want you to bow and kiss my hand..." He did as she instructed.

"My name is John" He said looking into her eyes. A small smile graced her face, and she lightly blushed.

"It's been a while since I was treated like a proper lady, but now I need to know why your in my room" She said, her face becoming serious.

He sheepishly pulled the crown out. Her eyebrows raised in surprise when she saw it "Your in deep shit..." she clapped her hands over her mouth. Her face turned cherry red "Pardon my language"

He laughed "No that's okay. No queen should censor herself in her own home"

She nodded "True... Well come on, we'll sit and talk till you can slip out, no one will look here"

He looked at her in confusion "You're not going to turn me in or tell me to hand over the crown?" he asked.

She shook her head "The Senssu are a big issue for all of the beast nations, they pretend to be honorable but only attack the weak and helpless" Her eyes narrowed in anger.

"Anyways, sit down. It will be a while" she said and they sat, her on the bed and him next to her in a chair. They started to talk, about their past, present, and what they wanted in their future, though that was mostly John. Mainly they talked about her husband.

She explained that she had hated Raigon ever since they married, he turned cruel and mean. The power had filled his head with dark ambitions and made him think he was untouchable.

As they were talking she saw where she had hit him, it cut him slightly and he was still bleeding. He was confused when she got up and went to the bathroom but when she came back with a damp rag.

She sat on the side of the bed again and started cleaning off the cut, he closed his eyes while she did, enjoying the feeling of being taken care of.

While she cleaned the cut she took the opportunity to examine his face. He still had a half mask on but from what she could see he looked handsome, his pitch-black hair was wild but looked good, she could see a strong jawline even with the mask on, and his eyes were a stunning grey.

She was caught up in admiring his face and completely forgot she was cleaning his cut, confused as to why she stopped he turned to look at her.

Only inches away from each other now, they could feel each others breath, she leaned in slowly, getting closer and closer until their lips met.

They stayed like that for a moment, feeling the situation out and judging how far each were willing to go.

The tension was nearly palpable, and then it snapped.

Their kiss grew passionate with their inhibitions broken. She pulled him into her embrace, they fell back onto the bed, her legs wrapped around his hips and pulled him in, he responded in kind and ground into her.

Both were desperate for more, she started tearing his clothes off while he undid her towel. His shirt came off and she marveled at his physique, strong and sturdy, yet lean in the right places.

Her towel came off revealing her curvy figure, her busty chest took most of his attention, the globes of ivory jiggling with each movement.

She struggled with his belt so he reached down to help, once unbuckled he kicked his pants off.

When she reached to lower his underwear she was met with only skin. One of her eyebrows perked up in amusement "No underwear?"

He laughed "Makes things easier... like this" He ground his manhood into her, making sure to rub across her clit.

"Oh fuck.." she moaned "stop teasing me" she said and grabbed his shoulders, pulling him in close.

He kissed and nibbled at her neck as he slid in slowly, drawing it out as long as he could, amused by her impatience.

He powerful legs locked around him and pulled, making him nearly bottom out. The sudden plunge made him lightheaded, the pleasure nearly too much.

12