The Kingdom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't I have any say in any of this?" I said, breaking my silence. The guard and Annabelle just stared at me. "I mean, she is my slave. Don't I get to decide what happens to her?"

"Once you have custody, of course," Annabelle replied. "But until then, my duty is to prepare her for the rigors of slavery."

"Well, I don't plan on doing this kind of shit," I challenged, raising my voice slightly. "So you're not exactly preparing her appropriately, are you?"

Annabelle smiled back at me, seemingly amused by my aggressiveness. "Depending on the results of your exam tomorrow," she explained, "-there's no guarantee that you'll actually win custody of your slave. God forbid, if you do fail again, she'll be joining the others on the auction block. In which case, she'll definitely be needing all the preparation she can get." She turned back toward Brandy and continued, "As I've told her countless times now, the sooner she submits and drops the whole wonder-woman act, the sooner she can look forward to a more relaxed stay. The auction ladies in the other cells are currently enjoying their hour of free time. That could be you, but you keep insisting on fighting me. Not very smart."

"HUCK OOO!" Brandy hollered into her giant bit-gag.

Damn, Brandy really wasn't doing herself any favors. Brandy was undoubtedly in a bad place at the moment, but seriously- this woman seemed to be searching for reasons to torment her. And Brandy was just serving them to her on a silver platter. Definitely not very smart.

"Can we have a minute alone?" I asked, nodding toward Brandy.

"Certainly," Annabelle replied, walking back over to Brandy and picked up the iPad she'd laid on the ground. She tapped on the corner of the screen, prompting a loud zap sound. Both of Brandy's nipple tassels suddenly flashed red. Brandy shrieked and writhed in her bonds. Her hands grasped the air pointlessly and her toes clenched tight. The nipple tassels must have been electric shocking devices, I thought. Remote controlled by the iPad the same way her saddle was. Damn this technology was perverted!

"That's for the potty mouth," she said to Brandy. "Your nipples can look forward to another 25 of those when I return." Brandy yelled back at her unintelligibly through her gag. Then, Annabelle and the guard headed for the exit. "We'll be right outside if you need anything." Once the two had left, the sliding glass doors closed behind them.

I turned back toward Brandy and walked briskly over to her. I stooped down and began fidgeting with the bit-gag that was buckled behind her head. I instantly realized it wasn't coming off due to the small padlock on the buckle.

"Oh for fuck's sake," I muttered. "Sorry, it's locked."

Brandy groaned dramatically. I then went to remove the nipple tassels from her breasts. To my surprise, as soon as I touched them, I heard another loud zap. Brandy screamed and leaned away from me, frantically shaking her head. I guess the tassels were touch-sensitive. Woops.

"Sorry!" I replied. "Just trying to help."

Brandy let out a deep sigh. I sat down on the floor, Indian style, in front of her. Now that I was closer, I could clearly hear the low hum of the vibrating dildo and saddle beneath her. I did my best not to look at it, but rather, into her eyes. She wasn't glaring at me like she was at Annabelle but the look in her eyes indicated that she was clearly wasn't thrilled with me.

"Look, I'm sorry you have to stay here another night. Nobody told me anything about an exam. They just sprang it on me when I got here." Brandy sighed, rolling her eyes. "Apparently, I can only take it once a day. So, I'll have to come back in the morning to get you out."

"Ehl, hake hoor oo hudy," Brandy replied. I stared back at her, trying to translate what she'd said into English. "Hudy," she reiterated impatiently.

"Study?" I asked. Brandy nodded her head. "Yeah," I replied. "Will do. According to the guard, I've only got one more try. If I fail again, you uh... you get auctioned off with the others."

The blood instantly drained from Brandy's face. "Ehl, dot hail!" she said forcefully.

"I won't fail." I reassured her. "I nearly passed just by guessing. I'll be fine."

I accidentally allowed my eyes to wander down Brandy's naked form. She really was stunning. Despite her obvious discontent, it was somewhat arousing to see someone so beautiful trapped in such a predicament. As a bisexual woman with an affinity for BDSM, I had to admit, the sight of Brandy was a definite turn-on. I had zero intent on keeping her in such a state of slavery, but the devil on my shoulder was definitely whispering frantically in my ear. I forced my gaze back up to Brandy's face before she could notice my wandering eyes.

"So yeah..." I said, standing to my feet. "I uh, just wanted to tell you what was going on... and why you have to stay here for another night." Brandy stared back at me, unresponsive. "Look, it's none of my business," I continued, "-but I think you'll do a lot better if you just play along with this bitch. Do what she asks for 24 hours. There's no sense in giving her even more of a reason to want to fuck with you." Brandy's eyes narrowed to slits and she shook her head definitely from side to side. After a moment of awkward silence, I turned abruptly to leave.

"Okay, then. Your life. Take care," I said flippantly. Brandy growled after me as I walked away. Obviously, Brandy had been through an ordeal. But given the effort I was clearly trying to make on her behalf, I felt that she was doing a pretty poor job at expressing any sense of gratitude. Whatever. At least now, I now had the rest of the day to myself. I approached the sliding glass door and looked for a handle or button to open it. After failing to find anything, I looked upward to a surveillance camera in the corner and waved my hand. Moments later, the door slid open, revealing Annabelle and the guard in mid-conversation.

"All finished?" Annabelle pleasantly, turning to face me.

"Yep," I replied, stepping out of the room and walking past the two of them toward the exit.

"Before you leave," Annabelle called after me, "-I was just telling Jeremy how fond I've grown of your Brandy. So much, in fact, that I'd like to purchase her from you. I think she'd make an excellent assistant for my demonstrations."

I stopped and turned to face the woman. Brandy's shrieks suddenly echoed from her cell, most-likely in response to the proposition that she'd just overheard. Without pause, Annabelle lifted her iPad and slid her finger across the screen, instantly prompting the return of the loud roar I knew to be the sound of the vibrating saddle that Brandy was perched on top of. Brandy's blood-curdling screams instantly followed. The glass doors then slid shut, drowning out the noise altogether.

"I was told I couldn't keep any money once I left here," I countered, dryly.

"Correct," Annabelle replied. "But there are a host of other things I can offer you. Perhaps, for starters, a replacement slave?"

I turned once more to leave. "I'll pass," I said bluntly, pushing the hallway door open. It felt particularly satisfying saying no to her. Especially after everything she'd put me through.

"You can pick any one of the 37 girls we've got here!" she called after me.

"Bye!" I called back as the door closed behind me.

"Have a good day, ma'am," the guard behind the counter said to me, smiling.

I wasn't talking to you, dumbass, I thought. I walked briskly by him and exited the building. As good as it felt to have shot Annabelle's offer down, I couldn't help but second-guess my decision. Brandy was obviously going to be difficult to deal with. Even though I had no interest in playing the dominant/submissive game with her, it still seemed daunting to have to share my quarters with her. Did I really want to have Brandy as a roommate for three months? Perhaps a trade would have been the smart choice.

Either way, I now had the entire day to myself. There were more important matters to tend to. Like what I was going to eat for lunch or where I was going to find some new clothes to buy. Tomorrow, I'd have Brandy's fate in my hands. But today, I was free to do whatever I wanted. And that's exactly what I intended to do...

12