All Comments on 'The Kingdom Ch. 06'

by southrook

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
Suggestion

I'm loving this & can't wait to learn more about the owners' manual. Fascinating! Such a good idea, too. Too many wannabes think being mean is the same as being dominating.

However, it's hard to remember chapter numbers, especially since the tag line doesn't change. Sometimes I've missed a chapter and then have to go back and try to find where I was. A tag line that gives me a clue what's in each submission, would be greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep Up The Good Work

This is a really scary story, lol. I'm worried that our protagonist is on really shaky ground, seeing as how she's using a fake ID.

Also, she needs to start making friends and influencing people. She needs to stop being so standoffish and morally superior and start making allies or she's in deep trouble... because the other doms will turn on her in a heartbeat. If they do, it will be because she deserves it for not doing her homework and not making allies.

I get really annoyed by stupid protagonists who just bumble along, confident in their own immortal moral superiority without planning or preparation for the battles to come.

southrooksouthrookabout 6 years agoAuthor
Good points!

Well, it is her first day, after all ;) Your concerns are eerily similar to what Eric will ultimately be vocalizing in an upcoming chapter. So good instincts on that. You’re right. The protagonist certainly has a lot to learn about the Kingdom. I’m hoping that readers will ultimately enjoy the manner in which she learns everything ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you

Thoroughly enjoying this series. Thank you for sharing! Can't wait to see what happens next!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love the story.

I too have been waiting with baited breath for the next chapter in this very good story so far. Keep it coming.

TanukiTanukialmost 6 years ago
Engrossing atory

Ali’s cocky and devil may care attitude seems like it might be setting her up for some serious payback, but she’s realistic and smart which makes her a good protagonist. I wish she was a little more ladylike though. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a woman say “I had to piss like a racehorse” lol.

aisielynnaisielynnabout 5 years ago
reply to Tanuki...

*soft chuckle, lil grin* Tanuki, you haven’t been around the right women..... or perhaps not the right region of the world... I grew up with the saying “I gotta piss like a rushin’ racehorse”... it’s a common saying in the South and the Appalachians.... and most definitely something women say more often than you would think, especially if they’ve been busy and only just realize how badly they’ve gotta go. Another good one is “I’ve gotta piss so bad my back teeth are floatin’”... *grins, chuckling soft*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is good. You should publish this or if you have let us know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersouthrook@southrook
202 Followers
CNC bondage enthusiast. Jokester. Class clown EST 1991. Button pusher. Exceptionally gifted at caption contests. Mostly on here when I travel. I love struggle-play but only when the interests are mutual. If something doesn't sit right, hit me with a *safeword*. Absolutely no ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES