The Kingdom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
southrook
southrook
202 Followers

Murphy shrugged, "Huh... I guess steroids can't solve everything, huh?" This prompted more laughter.

I could see that the fucking machine was beginning to take its toll on Tasha. Her chest now heaved with each breath and I could tell that an orgasm was approaching.

"You know what? I feel bad. I haven't been forthcoming," Murphy put his arm around the muscular guy. "There's actually very technical reason that you aren't able to move this slave's legs. And you'll be relieved to hear that it has nothing to do with your gigantic muscles." The man chuckled sportingly. "The reason you can't move Lehana is because you aren't wearing these very special wrist bands that I've got on."

Murphy raised his free wrist to show a black and silver wrist band.

"I've got one on each wrist. These bad boys communicate with the device to tell it that the master is making an alteration. Once their proximity is less than a few inches from the restraint, the mechanisms in these arms unlock and allow me to rearrange."

"No way," the man mused in awe.

"Yes way," Murphy answered. "I can do this-" Murphy spread her legs again and pushed her ankles beneath her into a frogtie position. "I can do this-" He stepped behind her and raised her wrists upward into a painful looking strappado. "I can do this-" He pressed the front of Tasha's collar upward, forcing her head to crane back to face into the sky.

"And if I like what I've done, I can easily set the position to a preset so I can quickly return to it at a later time." He raised his bracelet up to his mouth and said, "Save position." A green light began blinking on both his bracelet at the center of the black pod of the Widow. "It's as simple as that."

The audience ooo'd and awww'd. Tasha's breathing had increased rapidly and I could hear her wheezing through her ring-gag. Her fingers were no longer clenched, but flexing outwards. She looked to be on the verge of having an explosive orgasm.

"And riiiiight when it looks like Lehana's about to achieve the climax that she's so desperately longed for, I can do this," Murphy raised his hands in the air and clapped three times. Suddenly, the dildos ceased pumping up and down and retracted downward into dome beneath her.

Still staring up at the sky, Lehana, I mean Tasha, let out a shriek that echoed through the entire park. Her toes and fingers clenched once more and I could see her bucking her hips up and down in an obvious attempt to bring her orgasm to completion. She had to have been close. Poor girl. She continued to wail miserably, which only prompted louder laughter and cheers from the crowd.

"Now, now, Lehana. You're on the clock, remember? Behave," Murphy said patronizingly. "Maybe once the demonstration ends, okay?"

Tasha screamed into her ring-gag again and shook her head from side to side as best as her craned head would allow.

"She agrees," Murphy added, sending the audience laughing.

"Bastard." I said to myself. But for some reason, my words came out louder than I had intended them to. Much louder... Murphy had heard me and raised his eyebrows in surprise. Many people in the crowd also turned to face me. I felt a pit form in my stomach. Why did I say that so loudly?!

"Sorry, what was that?" Murphy laughed.

I hesitated for a moment. My eyes flicked up at Tasha who's head was still craned skyward from her Murphy repositioning collar. From that angle, she couldn't see my face. After a deep breath, and for no real reason other than spite, I decided to embrace my inner bitch and double down.

"I said you're a bastard." Several people in the crowd 'ooo'd' at my insult. Nodding towards Tasha, I continued, "She's obviously not enjoying this, so how about you rap this up and let her out." The crowd fell silent. A malicious smile began to spread across Murphy's face.

"Stickin' up for a sista," Murphy mused. "I can respect that. I'll tell you what- seeing as you're so concerned for her, what do you say we swap you two out so she can have a rest?"

"I'll pass," I replied coldly, interrupting the audience's laughter.

"Pity!" he replied. "I'm sure you'd look stunning on the Widow. What do you think, folks? Who wants to see the ginger take Lehana's place?" The audience cheered and laughed. "Where is your master, young lady?"

"Don't have one," I replied coyly.

"You don't have one?" he challenged, confused. "Then, where's your husband?" I stared back silently. "No husband either?" He studied me for a moment before raising his eyebrows in apparent realization.

"Ahhhh," he mused. "I see now. No master, no husband, and no collar or employee choker... This can only mean one thing," he continued. "Slaves and gentlemen, it looks like we've got a celebrity in our midst! If I'm not mistaken, we are looking at the Kingdom's very first Champion of the Hunt!"

There were murmurs throughout the crowd, but most remained silent, unsure of what to make of this unexpected twist in the demonstration. Every eye in the audience was now looking at me. Whether I liked it or not, there were now over a hundred people who knew my face. Not that it mattered, but it did make me feel a bit apprehensive to be out of the closet, so to speak. 'So much for blending in', I thought to myself. I remained silent and stone-faced, determined to show that I was undaunted by Murphy's provocations. Murphy laughed to himself, proud of his power of deduction.

"So, tell us-" Murphy chided. "How does it feel to be a free woman? Or rather- no, no, no- How about you tell the audience what you miss most about your natural role of servitude?" The crowd laughed.

Unwilling to tolerate his chauvinism, I turned abruptly to leave. There was nothing I could say that would resonate with this crowd. They seemed to delight in watching this asshole talk down to people like me. I could feel proud of the fact that stood up for Tasha. Now, it was time to leave.

"Aw come now-" Murphy called after me mockingly. "Don't leave angry. I'm just teasing! Look, I may be a bastard, but I'm told I can be a sweetheart once you get to know me." I ignored him and kept meandering through the crowd. "Just ask Lehana!" The audience laughed harder.

I was almost to the sidewalk when I suddenly came to a startling realization. Turning back toward the courtyard, I could see that most eyes were still on me. Good...

"Hey dickhead-" I called to him. "Have you happened to read this week's entertainment guide?" The volume of the crowd had died down, helping my voice resonate across the entire square. Even without a microphone, I could be heard by everyone.

"I can't say I have," Murphy replied smugly. "Why do you ask?"

Pulling out the folded placemat from my pocket, I continued, "I only ask, because it happens to list all of the performers and demonstrators for the week. And the funny thing is- I can't seem to find your name listed anywhere on here as a public performer or demonstrator... Why do you suppose that might that be?"

Murphy chuckled, seemingly caught off-guard by my question, "Uh- most likely because I'm not an official demonstrator, sweetie. I'm just a vendor."

"So you weren't contracted by 'The Kingdom' to demonstrate these machines?" I challenged.

Visibly perplexed by my line of questioning, Murphy gave a forced laugh and replied, "I think I'd remember if I was."

"Excellent," I replied with a grin. I could feel my heart rate quicken. "Allow me to read you the disclaimer at the bottom of this week's entertainment guide- 'All performers and demonstrators are contracted by 'The Kingdom'. Unsanctioned public performances and demonstrations are punishable by fine and/or Kennel accommodation..."

Silence filled the square as the crowd looked nervously back and forth from Murphy to me.

"So folks," I continued, addressing the crowd now, "-what do you think? Should I alert the Kennel that Dickhead here, a non-contracted demonstrator, is conducting unsanctioned demonstrations in the Cedar Square Courtyard?"

Unexpectedly, a chorus of patronizing ooooooo's filled the audience, all of which were directed at Murphy. Almost every captive woman in the crowd wore a smile on their face as they beamed at me. Seeing a Man like Murphy be put in his place had to be a morale booster for them. Murphy's face, however, was no longer smiling and his smug expression had long vanished. Instead, he stood silently, seething, clearly at a loss for words.

"Like I said," I called out, "-pack up your little shit show and go home." And with that, I turned and walked away. "You've got 2 minutes before I have a chat with security!" I called over my shoulder. "I'd suggest you be gone by then!"

Behind me, I heard few people clapping, some laughing, most booing. Basically, the reactions seemed to be mixed. But I couldn't care less. I had just owned that racist old bastard in front of all of his prospective clients. And it felt pretty awesome.

Once I reached Center Street again, and turned back around to see that the crowd had already dispersed from the square. A pissed off Murphy was now standing atop a stepladder, untying the "Murphy's Hall" banner that hung between the lampposts. The demonstration had ended. I beamed inwardly; proud of the role I played in Murphy's public humiliation. That bastard deserved it!

"Making friends already, I see?" I heard a voice say from behind me.

I spun around to see none other than Eric casually leaning against a street lamp. I chocked back laughter as I looked up and down his leather-clad body. He wore black leather boots, tight black leather pants, and a black leather vest that exposed his bare chest. On top of his head, he wore a black leather cowboy hat.

"Holy fuck, what are you wearing?" I asked, between laughs.

"The latest in Kingdom fashion," he replied smiling. "Hey- don't mock it till you've tried it. I feel great!"

"You look ridiculous," I said playfully. "Where's June?"

"She's at daycare," he replied. "Look, Jodie- I think we should talk."

"Oh really?" I asked. "About what?"

"About the little show you just put on," he answered. "Before you go picking fights with everyone, I think you need to know a few things about this place." He straightened up and stepped toward me. "Let me get you some coffee. I know a place."

"Actually- let's do it another time," I replied. "I've gotta study."

"Study?" he asked, his face looking confused.

"Yeah," I answered brushing past him. "Long story. We'll catch up another time."

"Try to stay out of trouble!" Eric called after me. I turned back to him and flashed him the middle finger with a playful smile. He chuckled and stuck both of his middle fingers up back at me. Dork. But as I mentioned earlier, I happened like dorks.

And with that, I turned away headed back to the castle. All in all, it had been quite the interesting first morning. But I was more than ready to be anti-social again. Anti-socialism happened to be my natural habitat.

Minutes later, I was back in my suite. The cool air from the air-conditioning felt glorious. It wasn't necessarily hot outside, but I had always preferred cooler climates.

Walking over to the entry hall table, I picked up the gift box that I'd forgotten to open earlier. It was heavier than I expected it to be. I ripped off the wrapping paper and opened the lid to reveal a handwritten letter, several pamphlets and brochures, three books, a ring-gag, ball-gag, multiple coils of white rope, and half a dozen small padlocks with keys. The letter read:

"Welcome to The Kingdom! Please except this starters' gift package. Inside is everything you'll need in order to begin your stay. Please note that before a slave can be admitted into your custody, you are required to pass the 'Slave Owner Proficiency Exam'. Please see the included literature to learn what steps are necessary. You will be tested on material from the book entitled "A Comprehensive Guide to Slave Ownership". If you have any questions, please dial 0 or use our app to reach an operator. Thank you and welcome to The Kingdom!"

Ignoring everything else in the box, I grabbed the book that was mentioned in the letter and flipped through the pages. Damn, the book was long. 461 pages long, to be exact! Given that I wasn't the fastest reader, I realized that I didn't have much time to waste if I wanted to be prepared for this stupid exam by tomorrow.

I hated the prospect of even taking this test. I really had no interest in owning Brandy. But the thought of Brandy being left to the whims of that sadistic vampire for the next three months sounded unbearable. Saving Brandy from that fate was really the least I could do. What came after that, well... I'd figure that out later.

I carried the book into the suite's living quarters and plopped myself onto the couch. I opened the book to chapter one, page one. I let out a long sigh. It was going to be a loooong afternoon for me. But I had to bite the bullet. One test and then I could burn the damn book. 'You can do this, Ali' I thought. And with steadfast determination, I began to read...

southrook
southrook
202 Followers
12