The Kingdom Ch. 15

Story Info
Chapter 15 - Nights and Days (Brandy's Story)
9.9k words
4.61
6.9k
7

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
southrook
southrook
202 Followers

CHAPTER 15 -- NIGHTS AND DAYS (BRANDY'S STORY)

I exhaled deeply as the dub-step song blaring from the ceiling speakers of my cell repeated. The song had been edited so that it played seamlessly on loop, but after days of listening to the same song, I'd managed to pinpoint the exact moment when the original song ended. Approximately 4 minutes and 19 seconds in, there was a distinguishable pop and change in tempo. From there, I was able to count that the song had played 34 times since the guard had last left me. This meant that I'd been restrained in my current position for roughly 2 and 27 minutes. Combined with the roughly 6 hours of other various bondage positions prior to that, this brought the time to nearly 0 eight-hundred hours. Give or take a few minutes.

I had just experienced yet another long and sleepless night of bondage. While this was certainly not abnormal for me, what made the last night particularly taxing was the psychological whiplash of having experienced it on the heels of being recaptured after my recent escape. One day earlier, I had overpowered two of my guards and managed to escape the kennel. My objective was simple. I needed to apprehend and destroy the suitcase that had been placed in the care of the bitch who sold me to Annabelle. Jodie O'Connell.

Disguised in a guard's uniform, I fled the kennel and went straight to the castle suite. When my knocks on the front door went unanswered, I picked the lock and forced my way inside. Despite turning the place upside down, the suitcase was nowhere to be found. When Jodie returned to the suite, that's where things got a bit fuzzy. I recall confronting her and pinning her against the wall. But then... blank. I couldn't recall anything else...

The next thing I remembered was waking up here in this place. Bound, gagged, naked... Prior to my escape, I had been kept awake for over 54 hours. As infuriating as it was to have been knocked out and recaptured, at least I'd managed to steal a few precious hours of sleep before starting my 24 hours of insomnia.

This had been my first night in this particular cell. Though it was similar in size to my previous one, its different esthetic made me question if I was still in the kennel at all.

Above me hung a large steel grid that housed the impressive speaker system as well as half a dozen LED lamps. The set-up almost resembled what you would see above a stage at a concert. In addition to the dub-step music blaring from the overhead speakers, the LED lamps ensured that my retinas remain engaged at all times. Not only were the lights insanely bright, but they had a "strobing" feature which had remained activated throughout the entire night. Even with my eyes clenched shut, it was physically impossible to ignore the incessant flashing.

I had been left left nude with my upper body strapped horizontally to a padded leather bench. The bench narrowed at my sternum so that my breasts hung freely on either side. Both of my nipples had been clamped with tassel-like metallic coins that sent powerful electric shocks whenever the gyro-meter in my collar detected movement.

Leather ankle cuffs secured my feet to the floor and kept my legs spread widely apart. Given the height of the bench, even if I stood on my toes, my knees were prevented from bending hardly at all. My most unfortunate restraints were the leather cuffs that secured my wrists together behind my back. Having my arms locked behind my back for hours on end would have been uncomfortable enough. But a chain suspending from the ceiling kept my wrists lifted into a high strappado. As you might expect, this placed considerable strain on my shoulders and neck.

But to make matters immeasurably worse, I'd been equipped with torture belt. To the untrained eye, it looked like any ordinary chastity belt. But beneath the black latex and metal plates, there was a highly sophisticated torture apparatus hard at work. Locked inside my pussy was a dildo that not only vibrated and shocked me at random, but inflated and deflated to various sizes. And to my endless frustration, I could not for the life of me deduce a sequence or rhythm to these torments. The stimulations were delivered entirely at random. Whatever algorithms had been used to program the timing, they were virtually indistinguishable to the wearer and made it impossible to anticipate what was coming next. But as far as the vibrations were concerned, they never lasted longer than 10 seconds at a time. This ensured that I could never successfully reach orgasm...

After roughly 2 and a half hours of edging, I was unashamed to admit that I desperately wanted to climax. Even tortured and sleep-deprived POW's had their sexual needs... Nonetheless, with my restraints, I was utterly and hopelessly powerless to grant myself what would have otherwise been a simple wish...

But orgasm denial was only a part of my current woes. Also trapped beneath my torture belt was a butt-plug and enema tube that occupied my anus... As you might have guessed, there were no bathroom breaks here. Instead, I was administered regular enemas. And I should probably clarify that regular was the understatement of the century. At times, it honestly felt like there was a constant stream of fluids flowing in and out of me. But thanks to the contraption I was wearing, nobody would have ever been the wiser. I was even able to urinate without detection. Black waste tubes protruding from bottom of my torture belt descended straight into the floor between my legs.

My last accessory was... well, my own fault. As the security guard who restrained me turned to leave my cell, I called him a "mother-fucker". A fair and accurate assertion, but admittedly not the wisest choice of outbursts. No sooner did the insult leave my lips, the guard turned back to me, withdrew a spider-gag from his cargo pocket, and hastily wedged it into my mouth. And to add insult to injury, the bastard decided to test out its durability by pulling down his pants and inserting his sweaty cock between my pried open teeth...

Like I said- this was brought about by my own lack of discipline, but oh well... Live and learn... It was hardly the first time a cock had been shoved down my throat without permission. But between the vibrations, electrical shocks, and endless enemas, this was definitely on the list of the most infuriating services I'd been forced to give. Needless to say, my nipples have been sore ever since from all the bouncing and bobbing detected by my collar...

While my months of training for this operation had prepared me for the physical rigors of prolonged captivity and torture, the emotional element was something that I hadn't fully anticipated. This actually kind of surprised me. As part of my training, I'd been required to read countless debriefs and watch hours of video logs from former prisoners of war. After hearing their stories, processing their experiences, and seeing their scars, I genuinely thought I was mentally ready for the worst. But after nearly 24 hours of being tortured in strict bondage with no sleep, I was beginning to realize that I may have been mistaken...

Up until a week ago, my tormentors were members of the United States military. They were tasked with building my tolerance and endurance to tortures of all kinds. While it was certainly no cake-walk for me, I'd always likened it to leg-day at the gym. Fucking awful in the moment, but worth it once it was all over. But here in this place- I was behind enemy lines. There was no light at the end of the tunnel and nor was there any foreseeable benefit to my plight. It was leg-day every hour of every goddamned day and night. Only worse...

Hearing the dub-step song reach the end and repeat, I closed my eyes and let out a long sigh. That brought the play-count to 35, totaling roughly 2 hours and 31 minutes. Keeping my eyes closed, I rolled my eyes back into my head, giving myself mild relief from the incessant LED strobing. I honestly could not ever remember feeling more exhausted. Whoever designed this regimen was a true sadist and their objective was clear. It wasn't just to deprive me of sleep or break my spirit. It was to shatter my mind. To reduce me to the lowest possible mental state that a person could be. My experiences as an interrogator had only ever placed me on the other end of this scenario. And while my methods were nowhere nearly as intense as this had been, they were highly effective, all the same.

All of the sudden, the strobing ceased, prompting me to open my eyes. To my relief, the music also stopped along with all of the stimulants that had been abusing my body. I blinked as the overhead lights remained bright. I'd become so used to the strobing that the flickering almost appeared to continue.

"Rise and shine, ladies," said a low sultry voice over the intercom. I clenched my fists in loathing as I recognized the voice to be that of Annabelle's. Words could not begin to describe the hatred I had for this woman. I'd come across more than a few reprobates during my time in the service. After 11 tours in 4 different wars, I had never encountered any enemy more evil and sadistic than Annabelle. Satan himself would be envious of her depravity.

"I trust that the five of you slept well," She added, pausing to ensure that her sarcasm was clear. I had noticed over the past several days that Annabelle was quite keen on stressing the five of us. It was her own special way of declaring decisive victory over our little band of resistance. Ironically, the joke was on her. Because, based on her continued emphasis on five, she clearly wasn't aware of our sixth. Or first of six, to be more specific. Her omission indicated that Alpha was still out there. And as long as he was, hope remained alive. Not just for us, but for the thousands of women who were depending on us to succeed in our mission...

"It's 8:00," Annabelle continued, "-which means that guards will be visiting each of you momentarily to deliver your breakfast. Except for you, Ms. Michaels." My ears perked up at the mention of my alias. "I understand that you gulped down some protein a few hours ago. Yummy." I scowled down at the floor, feeling my face flush with rage. "That ought to hold you over until at least lunchtime."

Had my nails been slightly longer, I'd have undoubtedly drawn blood from my palms where they were digging into.

"We've got another busy day planned for each of you," Annabelle continued. "One filled with all sorts of fun little chores." I rolled my eyes at her obvious fetish for the dramatic. Each time she spoke, she sounded as if she were giving her best impression of a sadistic Bond villain. Almost as if she was reading from a script that she'd written for herself the night prior.

"But let's not get ahead of ourselves. First order of business- a hearty breakfast," she chirped giddily. "But once again- none for you, Brandy... Because you already ate," she added matter-of-factly. "Gulped, rather... Glugged, one could say..."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself. The bitch was almost certainly watching me through the overhead camera and the last thing I wanted was to give her the satisfaction of extracting a reaction from me. Nothing would make the bitch happier than to see me throw a temper tantrum.

"Once the rest of you have finished eating, then we can start the day," she added. "So, eat up! You'll definitely be needing your energy for this one. See you all soon!" And with that, my pussy, nipples, and neck all received a simultaneous jolt of electricity that lasted several seconds. I shrieked wildly through my spider-gag as I writhed in agony. FUUUUCK!!!

A harsh zap of electricity was customary at the end of Annabelle's intercom addresses. After hours of randomized torments delivered at unpredictable intervals by a program, there was almost something preferable about being assaulted by an actual person. It was certainly easier to hate a person for vindictively zapping my pussy than it was to resent a computer that did it randomly.

"Oh, and Ms. Michaels," Annabelle added, her voice crackling over the intercom, "You can continue as you were."

Suddenly, all of my stimulants roared back to life. The dildo, the electricity, and even the LED strobing and dub-step music. My prior poise in the face of Annabelle's antagonizations was now gone. Exhausted and weary though I was, I threw the biggest and most dramatic tantrum I could muster. Drool flung in every which direction as I twisted and writhed in my restraints.

But my hissy fit wasn't solely reactionary. I also knew that this would be my best and only chance at reaching that ever-evasive orgasm... The break during which Annabelle gave her little speech, my body had been given an opportunity to relax and reset. At this moment, my body was more sensitive than it had been for hours. This gave me a very small window to try to reach the climax that I so desperately longed for. Between the nipple and pussy stimulation as well as my own physical exertions, my heart began to race and I could feel my skin growing slick with sweat. I clenched my eyes shut in meditation and bucked my hips as ferociously as my restraints would and allow. I held my breath and curled my toes in willful anticipation for my climax...

But roughly 10 seconds after they began, the dildo's vibrations reached the end of their timed interval. Digging my finger nails into my palms, I held my breath and continued frantically humping the air, desperately clinging onto the orgasmic fog that had been building. For another half minute, I stubbornly bucked and bounced on the padded bench, foolishly clinging to the false hope of orgasm. Eventually, the feeling of ecstasy all but disappeared, leaving me only with bitterness and resentment. I arched my back as much as my bonds would allow and howled out in sexual frustration. Once my lungs were emptied, I collapsed my full weight onto the bench beneath me.

In a fitting finale to my failure, I felt a whoosh of fluid flow into my anus. Still panting heavily, I tried to swallow in order to tame the knot I felt forming in back of my throat. Normally, during an enema, I'd have stood on my tip-toes in order to alleviate the pressure on my swelling lower abdomen. But with my calf muscles now trembling from fatigue, I merely laid there. Limp, lifeless, and defeated.

Right on cue, the dub-step music suddenly cut out and Annabelle's goading voice rang once more over the intercom. "Aww, you were so close, Brandy!" she chided gleefully. I exhaled slowly, feeling my face flush red. "My poor poor prisoner, you nearly had it that time!" she laughed patronizingly. Unlike Annabelle's prior address, my stimulants were left on this time, keeping my mind distracted and addled as she chastised me.

But despite the distractions, my self-pity from moments earlier had been instantly replaced with a sense of new-found loathing and rebellion. Fists now clenched, I seethed, glaring down angrily at the drool-spattered floor.

"I'll tell you what," she added. "When we meet for our one-on-one time a bit later, I'll make sure you'll have another opportunity to chase that elusive orgasm again. Sound fair?"

Feeling energized by my hatred, I answered her merely by extending both of my middle fingers outward.

"Excellent," Annabelle chuckled. "I'll see you soon, Ms. Michaels. Muah!"

After her voice cut out over the speaker, I was pelted with another electric assault to my pussy, nipples, and collar. Dammit!!! The bitch really knew how to get under my skin!! As much as my spirited defiance undoubtedly fueled her, my burning sense of hatred was also the only thing fueling me.

It goes without saying that there was plenty to hate about Annabelle. If she were to suddenly drop dead, my life would have undoubtedly benefited from it. In fact, fantasizing about snapping her neck or cracking open her skull had become a favorite pass-time of mine over the last week. While I was still a bit unsure of her official role at the Kingdom, she appeared to be in charge here at the kennel. While she had never surfaced as a person of interest during my research for this operation, I found myself growing increasingly curious as to why. From what it looked like, nothing seemed happened in this place without her say so. With each and every interaction, she was looking more and more like the man behind the curtain...

My torture belt continued to vibrate and shock me for another 15 minutes before everything finally went still. My enema's ceased, the blaring music stopped and the strobing lights overhead dimmed. Typically this meant that a guard was about to enter or an announcement was about to sound over the intercom. But to my pleasant surprise, nothing happened. For the first time in hours, I had peace and quiet. I seized my opportunity to close my eyes and will myself to sleep. It took mere seconds for me to drift off.

When you're as sleep deprived as I was it's hard to accurately gauge the length of a power nap. But if I had to guess, I would say that I got in a solid minute and a half before the steel door to my cell slid opened. Blinking, I saw two security guards enter wearing hooded ponchos, safety goggles, and rubber gloves. Their outfits meant one thing: it was shower time...

Silently, both walked over to me and began to prepare me for my cleaning. The guard to my left raised a clipboard-style touch pad and began to tap on the screen. Moments later, he removed my nipple coins and I felt the chain holding wrists up begin to mechanically descend from the ceiling. Being kept in a strappado for so long was especially challenging given my body type. Flexibility is a body-builder's worse enemy. I exhaled slowly as my wrists slowly lowered and came to rest on the small of my back.

While this was happening, the other guard busied himself removing my torture belt. I held my breath as the dildo slid out of my pussy and the enema tube was pulled from my anus. Only once the bulbed end of the tube made its way past my sphincter did I resume breathing. The cool air felt welcome against my swampy sex. I must have looked like a greasy prune with all the moisture that had been trapped inside the torture belt for so long.

My moment of relief was cut short by what felt like a fire-hose pelting my exposed twat with ice-cold water. While this was expected, it didn't stop my eyes from bulging wide or my subsequent scream. I curled my toes and winced as I felt the other guard begin to painfully scrub my sex with a squeegee. I craned my head back towards them and hollered, "Easy!" But with the ring-gag still in place, it came out more like, "Ehee!" The guards ignored my command and continued to wash me harshly and thoroughly, filling every nook and cranny with soapy suds. Once they were done with my private areas, they proceeded to hose down and scrub the rest of my body.

After a few minutes of this, the fire-hose-like sprayer finally turned off, prompting every muscle in my body to simultaneously un-tense. Once the cleaning utensils were re-hung on the wall behind me, the guards returned with more supplies to complete my daily hygiene routine. While one stooped down in front of me to brush my teeth, the other stood over my shoulder drying and brushing my hair. I avoided eye contact and tried to remain as expressionless as possible. The last thing I needed was another sweaty cock shoved down my throat for being insubordinate.

Once the guards finished brushing my teeth and hair, They stowed their tools behind me and made their way toward the cell door. As the guard on my right passed me, he paused and unexpectedly inserted two fingers into my gaping mouth. Recoiling in surprise, it only took me a split-second to realize his motivation for doing so. My nose scrunched as he wiped what tasted like a glob of liquid soap onto the back of my tongue.

southrook
southrook
202 Followers