All Comments on 'The Kingdom Ch. 15'

by southrook

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AliceTagAliceTagover 3 years ago

Thanks for another episode. Looking forward to the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was incredibly difficult to read

This was straightforward torture porn deeply disturbing and absolutely non erotic. I don’t honestly know how much of this I can stomach, even so I skipped chunks of this chapter.

Obviously the story is in the Non Con category but you’ve included BDSM in the Tags, which is pretty offensive because I enjoy BDSM and there is nothing Safe, Sane or Consensual about large portions of this story and definitely none in this chapter.

You’re clearly a talented writer, this story is absolutely exceptional all of the unknowns and what ifs have been answered for the reader in this chapter. This bunch of monsters are sickening they’re using genuine kinksters at a kink holiday destination as cover for a human trafficking organisation. Quite literally death really is too good for them. The entire thing is disturbingly realistic. I’m cautiously optimistic for a good resolution to this story.

It was great to see an update even if it was horrific, thanks for taking the time to write and share this story. All the best for the New Year, stay safe.

Tess (uk)

southrooksouthrookover 3 years agoAuthor
Tess

Tess- Given your previous criticisms on this topic, it doesn't appear that this story is your cup of tea. I respect this. As I clarified in a previous comment section, I moved all chapters of "The Kingdom" to the non-con category for precisely the reasons you mentioned.

Some literature in this genre isn't intended to be erotic. Some parts of a story are included for the purpose of highlighting the darkness of humanity and fleshing out the ugliness of an adversarial character. I doubt that many people are uplifted by the actions of characters like Hannibal Lector. Similarly, I would be surprised to hear that anyone is turned on by the actions of sexual predators we read about in the news. I've made it an intentional point to keep glamor and evil as separate as humanly possible in this story.

The characters who are inflicting pain on others are clearly the villains. I understand that they make readers uncomfortable. This is because I wrote them that way. As a writer and consumer of literature, I prefer villains to have as few redemptive qualities as possible so that there may be no confusion about where they fall on the morality spectrum. I also find that this sets them up for the most satisfying downfall when their time comes.

I respect your feedback, but I feel compelled to warn you that it will not prompt me to alter my writing style or content. I understand if you want to call it quits on "The Kingdom". It's most certainly not for everybody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yay!!!!

I am so happy to see this story return. I hope this will mark the resumption of regular updates!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 3 years ago
Well

I for one find this very well written story compelling.

Found it a couple of days ago and read the entire 15 chapters over in short order.

That said i realise real life happens but I’m concerned that by the time the next chapter lands we will have forgotten what the hell has happened.

So..note to author. Please don’t drag the ending to this out over months and years...thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Glad the story's going on hope it's not too long before we see what Jodie us getting herself into

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

thanks for the update! really thought I wont see an update to this amazing story anymore.

I really like how easy it was to read the small developments, such as Brady's realization of what the code could have meant. You provided enough details to convey the message without bogging down the story!

Really curious now to see how this develops! thanks for the update again, and how you post the next chapter soon! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yay!

So happy to see you’re writing still. Thank you for the excellent stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So I just managed to get to this chapter. I really do love how you kept the intrigue up for so long and through so many chapters. Cliffhangers, man, you are really good at them. The only thing I would say is that the protagonist must be exhausted as all this stuff has been happening over the space of, what a week? I'm surprised she hasn't crashed under the stress yet and we're literally not even a quarter of the way through the 3 month session.

Keep it up and looking forward to seeing where you take this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the predicament that Brandy's in. Great character development on her personality and internal strength and resolve. I do hope she gets an opportunity to enjoy her cum-cleases in peace. Maybe a kind guard could offer her a mouth gag mitigating the noisy and painful disturbances to her anus and nipples. Of course, the mouth gag shouldn't be offered without a cost to Ms. Michaels:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersouthrook@southrook
CNC bondage enthusiast. Jokester. Class clown EST 1991. Button pusher. Exceptionally gifted at caption contests. Mostly on here when I travel. I love struggle-play but only when the interests are mutual. If something doesn't sit right, hit me with a *safeword*. Absolutely no ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES