The Kingdom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently she was awake and getting excited while Lisbeth and I were getting busy. Every inch slides easily inside her tightness. She arches her back, and I pump her at a slow, steady pace. I reach under her pajama top and cup her breast. Her erect nipple greets my fingers. She turns her head to give me a brief kiss, then rests it back down on the ground. I kiss her neck and ear as I continue to fill her up.

Finally, her body tenses, then shudders. I pull her close but keep pumping. I thrust faster, feeling myself nearing the end. Just before I explode, I pull out, squeeze my cock, and roll over as nonchalantly as possible to face the other direction. My jizz shoots out onto the ground, some further away, some right beside me. Before the next wave hits, I feel Micaelah pull herself against me from behind, hugging me. When I'm finished, I pull up my trousers, roll back over and take Micaelah into my arms. We kiss sweetly, then lie still, enjoying each other's closeness.

Lisbeth spoons her from behind, places her arm over Micaelah and rests her hand on my shoulder. Within minutes, I fall asleep, exhausted.

§ 17 ~ Assignation

Morning arrives with Kendric still on watch, gently shaking everyone awake. I remember not to roll onto or step into the wet spots I created. Nonchalantly, I kick dirt over it.

After stretching and working out the sore spots from a night lying on the ground, then eating what little food remains, everyone gathers their things, puts on their armor, weapons and footwear. Satisfied the fire is completely out, Kendric leads the party into the forest towards the stream he and Corinne discovered last evening.

A few hundred feet later, we locate the stream. It's barely a few inches deep at this point, but running swiftly. Most importantly, it's deep enough to refill our water flasks. After everyone takes a few minutes to freshen up, we follow it along its southeasterly course.

When we stop for a brief rest a couple hours later, Kendric and Corinne keep walking so they can scout ahead and hunt for game.

Later in the morning, the trees open to reveal a pond, perhaps three hundred feet across and six hundred feet long, fed by the stream. At the far end I can make out what appears to be a mass of logs and branches. Off to my right is a very small cabin with a lean-to built against one side.

In the water near the cabin, perhaps twenty feet from shore, is Corinne, bow in hand with an arrow nocked, pointing into the water. She's apparently tracking something below the surface. Sure enough, a few seconds later, she lets it fly. Stooping down, she reaches into the water and lifts her arrow out with a decent-sized fish on it.

She notices the rest of us and waves, then brings her catch to the shore. She lets out a whistle, causing Kendric to appear from inside the cabin. He walks over to congratulate her with a hug and a quick peck on the lips.

Teritha leads the group around the shore to where the cabin is. As Kendric waits for us, Corinne wades back into the water in search of more fish.

"Looks like we'll be eating fresh fish for lunch Captain," Teritha says enthusiastically.

"Indeed," he replies. "Corinne is turning out to be quite the hunter."

"Where's the owner of this quaint little home?" she asks.

"Long since departed I'm afraid. It looks like whoever it was died peacefully in that chair over there," he explains, pointing. The remains of a skeleton can be seen reclining in a roughly made chair under a tree facing the lake.

Kendric continues, "The cabin is mostly intact. Just a few small patches needed on the roof. I was hoping one of these younger folk could scamper up there and lay some boughs down. I'm afraid only about four of us will fit comfortably inside for sleeping though. But there's the lean-to."

"Did you find any clothes?" Lisbeth asks. "I wish I would have changed before we left."

"I haven't looked around too thoroughly, so you may find something. It's safe to go inside if you want to nose around."

Lisbeth and Micaelah need no further encouragement and make for the cabin. Corinne lets out a note of glee as she holds up another fish.

"If someone will build a fire, we can get these cooking right away, Kendric suggests. "Corinne will keep shooting them as long as they keep swimming close enough."

Jolie points at the other end of the pond. "Is that a beaver dam?"

"That it is m'lady," Kendric replies. "Looks like a whole family living there. We could hunt them, but I'd rather leave them alone if we don't have to. Especially since they made this nice pond for us."

"It looks deep enough to bathe in," Teritha notes.

"That it is. And there appears to be a few secluded spots here and there. Perhaps we should stay the night here, get some decent rest and gather a few resources before pressing on."

"That sounds wise Captain. You're a good man and I'm glad to have you with us."

Kendric looks flustered at the compliment. He's saved by Lisbeth and Micaelah coming out of the cabin, each wearing men's trousers and tunics, which are too baggy for them but will be more practical for traveling than pajamas.

"Alright, which one of you feels like climbing?" Kendric asks.

Micaelah volunteers since she is by far the lightest. When she's securely perched, Lisbeth hands branches up to her, then Kendric instructs her from the inside of the cabin how and where to place them.

Meanwhile, Teritha, Jolie and I gather wood for a fire. The cabin appears to still have a functional fireplace, but for safety it's decided to build an outdoor fire pit. Once the repairs to the cabinet roof are complete, Micaelah and I do what we can to fix up the lean-to while Kendric cleans the fish.

All said and done, Corinne manages to shoot nine fish, which makes for a decent meal, with a few leftovers. After lunch, Teritha, Jolie, Lisbeth and Micaelah opt for a bath while I offer to hunt for berries to supplement our evening meal. Kendric instructs me thoroughly on which berries are edible and which are poisonous, then he and Corinne wander off to the other end of the pond to scout around. Kendric's blushing face tells me they're probably going to do more than that.

So the ladies head off to one part of the pond, Kendric and Corinne another, and I search the woods.

I wander around, looking for berries, keeping the pond barely in view through the trees. Eventually I reach the creek we followed to get here. Before crossing it, I drink deeply and refill the flask I brought with me.

Continuing on, I finally find some berries, but when examined closely, I determine they aren't edible, so I keep looking.

Coming up out of a lower area, I spot the pond's edge only paces away. Looking around, I don't see or hear anyone, so I decide now is as good a time as any to bathe.

I remove my weapons, boots and hauberk, setting them carefully on the bank close to the water, then remove my clothing. I decide it too could use some cleaning, so I wade in, scrub my undershirt and trousers, then hang them up to dry from some nearby tree branches facing the warm afternoon sun.

Then I scrub myself from head to toe using a smooth, palm-sized stone I found on the bottom of the pond, carefully avoiding my bruised shoulder. That done, I relax in the water, close my eyes and listen to the chorus of numerous songbirds.

But I hear more than birds. At first it sounds like it might be a small animal, but I quickly discount that. I wade out into the water further until it's almost up to my neck, then peek around a small peninsula.

There, on the grassy area next to the water's edge is Kendric and Corinne, naked, and doing more than scouting. He's lying on his back while she's riding him, her full breasts bouncing merrily up and down. Not wanting to disturb them, I quietly make my way back to my private bay and resume my relaxed posture in the shallow water.

As my thoughts begin to slip towards unconscious, I hear water rippling and a voice quietly say, "There you are." Thinking it's a dream, I smile to myself and wait to see how it plays out. Hovering on the edge of wakefulness, I feel a small warm body slide alongside mine. Her head rests on my good shoulder as her arm encircles my waist. My dream self pulls her closer, then sighs in contentment.

I'm not sure how long we lay there like that, but I'm eventually roused by someone's cry of ecstasy. Listening carefully, I realize that it must be Corinne.

Opening my eyes, I look down to find it wasn't a dream after all. Her face turns to look up at me. Teritha smiles and whispers apologetically, "I'm sorry if I woke you. I seem to have a habit of doing that."

"You didn't wake me," I tell her, closing my eyes and laying my head back down. "I was resting wonderfully with you next to me. It was Corinne who woke me." I chuckle.

"I'm glad they finally got together," she says. "She's good for him."

I look down at her again and notice she's naked. "Where are your clothes?"

"Down the shore a ways. I went for a swim and happened to see you. Last night was nice but not long enough. Then you went to lay down by Lisbeth and Micaelah. Jolie was nice though. She kissed me once then fell asleep. It seems like she needs reassurance she did the right thing by coming along. I know you've talked to her some, and whatever you said has made a big difference, but she's like a fish out of water. Be extra nice to her. Make her feel special."

"I'll do my best," I assure her.

"I know you will," she says, kissing me. "Oh, look at your poor bruised shoulder. Does it still hurt?"

"A little. It looks worse than it is."

She kisses me again, though not very long or very passionately, then lays her head down on my chest. I try to relax again, but my thoughts wander to what she said about Jolie, and about what Jolie asked me regarding Micaelah, and the way she hugged me. Then back to the other night with Teritha and Jolie in the castle, how she reacted to Teritha's gifts, and the conclusion of the evening.

Before I realize it, I have a raging hard-on. Willing myself to relax, I focus on the journey ahead, but before it has any impact on my erection, Teritha notices it.

"Well, well. What do we have here?" she says playfully, grabbing my cock and sliding down to take it in her mouth. I scoot backwards until it's completely out of the water.

She continues her assault for a few minutes, licking the shaft, sucking the head and massaging my balls, then crawls forward to straddle me. Guiding me inside her, she rides me slowly as I nibble on her erect nipples. She increases her pace, and within a couple minutes, she's crying out her orgasm, though much more quietly than Corinne.

When her panting subsides, I flip her onto her back and begin my own assault. I ram it in to the hilt, over and over, until I feel my release is imminent. At the last moment, I pull out and sit back on my knees, shooting my load onto her belly. She sits up and takes over stroking for me. The next load shoots all over her neck and breasts. I shoot one last, smaller load into her mouth, which she swallows. After milking and sucking me for another minute, I ease back into the water, spent.

"Well, at least there's plenty of water to wash this off," she laughs quietly, wading out deeper to scrub her body off. Now clean, she comes back to hug and kiss me once more before leaving.

"I wish we could fall asleep in each other's arms after that, but this isn't exactly the time or place," she says wanly before swimming off.

My clothes don't appear to be quite dry enough yet, so I relax on the grass near the shore.

Perhaps an hour later, I wake up, feeling refreshed. When I look around, I can't find any signs of Teritha having visited me and I wonder if it actually was all a dream. My clothes seem dry enough so I put everything back on and make my way through the woods, continuing the same direction as before.

§ 18 ~ Adumbration

"Quill, these berries are wonderful!" Jolie exclaims.

"Yes, thank you for finding them," Teritha adds, stuffing one into her mouth.

"There's a lot more out there," I tell them. "I couldn't carry them all back this time. We should stop and pick more when we leave. It's more or less on the way."

The evening's feast consists of berries, mushrooms and venison, thanks to Corinne and her bow. She and Kendric spotted a doe on their way back to the cabin following their liaison. I glance at Corinne across the fire pit and decide she is indeed a beautiful woman, and I can't understand what Kendric was waiting for.

"She's pretty," Jolie says quietly, sitting down next to me.

I give Jolie an assessing look. "That she is, but not nearly as pretty as you," I tell her in response, to which she blushes. "Would you like to sleep under the stars with me tonight?"

She looks at me, pleasantly surprised by my question. Then, looking up, she says, "I don't think there's going to be any stars, but I would like that." She smiles. Just then, a peal of thunder sounds, somewhat distant.

"I think we may be in for a wet evening," Kendric announces. "Let's pack this venison away with that salt I found in the cabin before the rain starts."

"Wanna ride out the storm with me instead?" I ask Jolie.

"Of course," she says smiling. "Sounds like fun."

Everyone scrambles with cleaning up and preparing the remainder of the venison. The gear is stored away and everyone finds a place in the cabin to sleep, except Jolie and I. No one argues with us.

Kendric and Corinne share the floor, while the three smaller, younger ladies pile together on the bed. Of the few blankets found, two are given to Jolie and I. Making ourselves as comfortable as possible as we cuddle together under the lean-to, it seems like a pleasant night is before us.

Then it begins to rain. It falls softly at first. We share a few kisses as we talk about all that's happened since meeting each other. The talk turns more serious, but the kissing eventually wins out. As we joyfully explore each other's bodies, and clothing is loosened, neither of us notice the slight change in the wind.

My mouth suckles her breasts. Her hand strokes my cock. My tongue tastes her honey pot. Her tongue licks my shaft. I enter her, inch by inch, causing her to moan. We kiss hungrily. She pants as I fuck her brains out. She rides me with abandon, sliding up and down my cock.

Then half the roof of the lean-to collapses. Rain pours down on top of Jolie as she continues to ride me. Her breasts glisten, cupped by my hands, streams part around her erect nipples. My thumbs press them to the side as I massage her firm peaches, the rivulets of water changing course. She cries out her orgasm, the sound mingling with the storm's fury.

As her passion wanes, she looks around. A small tree branch slams into the side of the lean-to.

"Oh my!" she exclaims. "We need to get inside!"

She quickly dismounts me and gathers her wet clothing, quickly putting it on. I do the same, also grabbing the two blankets, which are somehow, miraculously, still mostly dry. We open the cabin door, then shut it quickly, but gently, behind us.

With water dripping off us, we realize we can't stand there all night in our wet clothing, so we strip down, then we each wrap a blanket around ourselves.

Surprisingly, none of the others say anything when we come in. Listening carefully, all we hear is the shallow breathing of sleep. Eyes now adjusted enough to make out shapes, I see a spot on the floor next to someone with barely enough room to lay down, and another narrow spot next to the bed that looks a little more comfortable.

I point to that one and whisper to Jolie. She gives me a quick kiss then goes to lay down next to the bed. I kneel down next to the shape huddled on the floor close by and gently push whoever it is over just enough to squeeze in.

I'm forced to lay on my back thanks to my erection, but fortunately the blanket is large enough to cover me with room to spare. The person on the other side mutters something as they dream, then rolls over.

That sounded like Kendric. His moving around causes Corinne to roll over as well, towards me. Apparently Kendric pulled the blanket with him because Corinne, apparently sound asleep, finds the edge of my blanket and pulls it over herself, then presses her body against me.

I figure she's probably just cold, so I pull the blanket tight and place my arm around her, only to discover her shoulder is bare. And I can feel her breasts pressing against my side.

She snuggles closer and rests her head on my chest. Then her arm wraps around my waist, pressing down against my still rigid member. Not knowing what else to do, I lie still and try to relax. But, insistent and throbbing, it demands attention, which Corinne notices even in her sleepy state.

She moves her hand across my hip to grab it. Now panicking, I continue to lie perfectly still, pretending to sleep. Then her head moves down and begins to suck. I continue my pretense of sleep, even after a full five minutes of her blowing me. Her hand massages my balls, swollen with jizz. Her efforts increase. She squeezes my cock and strokes me hard.

Finally my release comes, but I still pretend sleep as I blast streams of cum into her mouth. Her lips never leave my shaft as she sucks me dry, swallowing my entire load. When she senses I'm finished, she lays her head back on my chest and falls asleep.

I wake a few hours later, sensing the now relative quiet brought on by the storm surge having passed. The rain patters gently on the roof.

After a while, Kendric gets up and leaves the cabin to relieve himself. Just to be safe, I extricate myself from Corinne, gently nudging her until she rolls over. I grab the blanket she was sharing with Kendric and place it over her, then grab my blanket as well. Lastly, picking up mine and Jolie's wet clothing, I carefully open the cabin door and peek around.

Kendric is urinating somewhere around the corner, mumbling to himself, so I quickly leave and close the door again. Inside the lean-to, I find the driest area still sheltered from the rain, hang up the wet clothing to dry, then lay down with my blanket wrapped around me.

§ 19 ~ Conjugation

The dawn arrives, clear and chilly. I slept soundly after all of yesterday's activities. Checking my clothing, I find it mostly dry, so I dress quickly and wrap the blanket around me again. Finally warm, I take Jolie's clothes into the cabin, tiptoe over and set them down on top of her sleeping form wrapped in the blanket.

On my way back out, I notice Kendric has pulled the blanket off Corinne again, exposing her breasts. She's beautiful, no doubt. Leaving as quietly as I came in, I go around to the back of the cabin to relieve myself. Then, turning back towards the lake, I notice the pond has risen a bit thanks to last night's downpour.

As I walk past the lean-to, I glimpse something on the floor where the roof collapsed. Moving debris out of the way, I pull out a long narrow bundle wrapped in oiled cloth. Inside, I find a finely crafted bow, three bow strings, and a dozen or so arrows.

Just then, I hear the door to the cabin open, then close.

"You sure slept hard last night," I hear Corinne say playfully.

"Like a rock, I did. It was a long day. You wore me out," Kendric accuses.

"Maybe," she teases. "But I don't recall hearing you complain."

"And I never will. I love you Corinne. I always have."

"I know Kendric. I've always loved you too. And I'm grateful for Quillion for finally bringing us together."

"Yeah, he's a good lad. Sees more than most. Quick learner too. Reminds me a lot of Teritha, and Lisbeth. Oddly enough, they all look like they could be related."

"Does anyone know who Quillion's parents were?" Corinne asks.

"Maybe someone at the orphanage where he grew up," he suggests.