The King's Aquarium Ch. 02

Story Info
France and Russia's second day.
2.7k words
4.14
6.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maglad
Maglad
14 Followers

Day 2

"Veronika, what think you?" The redhead asked with a smile as she hugged the fur coat around herself and spun atop the platform for the blonde's benefit.

"I think you'd look amazing no matter what." Sighed the Russian girl. "I am a little jealous."

"Hm? But Russia is very pretty, sensual female lion." Teased the redhead as she easily spun 360° with barely a movement of her feet.

"Russia, is it?"

"Yes! France, and Russia! It is friendship name!"

"You mean a pet name. Or a nickname."

"Pet name? ...i like that. It is your pet name, yes?" The redhead smiled while leaning forth slightly, the coat showing off the impossibly soft and tempting, flawless cleavage it normally covered.

"D-don't lean like that in that thing, I can see everything under it!"

"Very much doubt so. Just a little skin. Russia is cute girl, so Master won't mind, anyway." The french girl chuckled, a melodious sound that somehow managed to make the blond feel her hips go all tingly under its unfettered girlishness.

The redhead did straighten up, however, if just so she could look at herself in the many tall, full body mirrors surrounding the platform in the middle of a dressing room larger than an average apartment.

"The lady's friend is correct." Said a clerk as she adjusted the angle of a mirror so the stunning beauty could take a look at herself from an slightly different angle. "You are simply stunning, miss."

"..." The redhead ignored the woman's words as if they were so much hot air. "Russia, which do you like more? This one, or the white one?" She adressed the blonde with a voice loaded with humor and mirth.

"The white one seems to get lost against your skin. It is a bit hard to tell where you end and it begins. This dark one offers a nice contrast."

"Is that so?" The redhead casually let go of the coat, causing it to spread open and show the gorgeous naked figure it had been hiding until that very moment.

The redhead lifted herself to the toes of her left foot, and stretched forth her right leg while straightening her back. She placed her left hand on her hips and lifted her hair behind her with her right hand, completely indifferent to the slack-jawed expressions on every one in the room. She turned her head this and that way while looking at herself in the mirror, her torpedo breasts easily pushing the coat open as she did so.

"Bring me the white one." She stated, and unceremoniously let the prized coat fall to the platform around her feet. There was a moment of perfect stillness and quiet as everyone in the room simply gaped open-mouthed at the Venus in their midst.

"Bring me the white one." She repeated herself, singling out one of the clerks and snapping her back to the task at hand.

"Ah, y-yes!" The young woman ran to obey.

"France!" Veronika yelled, apple red from head to toes.

"Yes?"

"Cover up!"

"Why? All girls here. Nothing new." Said the french girl, genuinely puzzled

"You are just so... you!" The blonde actually covered her eyes as she looked away, refusing to admit with words just how stimulating the redhead was.

France smiled at the sight, a downright predatory gesture that weakened the knees of all those who got to see it.

"Thank you." She stepped off the platform, and left the nervous clerk help her don the newly offered coat.

"Are you dressed yet?" Veronika whimpered from behind her hands.

"Yes."

The blonde pulled her hands away, to be greeted by the redhead's sparkling green eyes less than three inches away from hers. She nearly jumped inside her skin.

"You are fun." The redhead smiled again. "Love you."

"Uhnn~ you are terrible." The russian girl pouted, realizing her friend was having a great time getting a jump after another out of her. Then she noticed that the way France was leaning forth in front of her, her ridiculously shapely breasts were hanging on full display for her to see, if she but shifted the focus of her eyes the slightest bit.

Well, hanging is the wrong word. Their obvious softness was downright uncanny against the firmness of their shape and the way they seemed to consider gravity as a suggestion rather than a fact. A suggestion they were in no way willing to follow.

Veronika pondered for a moment if they would at last give in if France happened to lay down on her back, sinking gently into two sensual orbs and gently drifting apart like her own would. And then she realized she was giving serious thought to another woman's breasts, and gave France a deep frown.

"After this, lingerie! I'll find you a nice set of underwear, his majesty will love it!" She practically cried as she pushed the redhead away. Gently.

"Fu~un. Russia is so fun~♪" Commented the french girl as she gingerly stepped back up the platform.

"What is it now?"

"I haven't had underwear since I was five." She replied with a grin. "Master doesn't approve."

"L-lewd! That's lewd!"

"I is as He wishes I to be."

"Just... pick a coat already!"

In the end, France chose the white coat. After she undid the long, curled up braid holding her hair up, (which she hadn't done since boarding her master's personal plane back in Abu Dhabi) and shook her head. Her wild, sunset-red hair cascaded down the coat's back in a gloriously sensual and wild mane of unruly feminine glory. Not for the king's slave was n artificially straightened, artificially tamed, artificially kept hairdo. At that moment, three of the clerks became bisexual, one switched entire towards girls, and young Veronika was caught. Ireedeemably, irrefutable, caught in the sheer, raw sensual feminity of the sight before her.

Veronika found herself completely calm when her friend let the coat hang open again, carefully studying her figure in the mirrors around her.

"You are right." Said France. "It white matches my skin, but hair provides contrast nice, yes?"

Oddly enough, France was being completely earnest right there and then. She just wanted her friend's opinion on the overall play of colors between her milky-white skin, the coat's snow-colored fur, and her hair. It was entirely by accident that she ended up catching Veronika's tender, unexperienced heart.

The redhead tried taking the coat off and donning it back so her hair was caught under it instead, looking at herself while holding it closed, turned this and what way, then casually spoke to the nearest clerk.

"Six." She said.

"Yes, miss?"

"Six like this. Must bring back gifts." France explained with a smile. "But this ahd one more is mine. Send others by courier, but I wear this one off, want another in box. Now, shoes."

They spent another hour looking through footwear, albeit France couldn't find anything she liked before wanting to go back. They were thanked by the staff, and France walked off wearing the big white coat around her, with Veronika carrying a large, white box with a matching one to the limousine.

"I can't believe you're actually naked under that." Just two days before, Veronika would have made an enormous fuss over such a thing.

Now it was 'barely a thing'. Just a quirk of her new friend that she had just come to accept.

"You think good woman wears full dress under burka?" Smiled the redhead. "Maybe elsewhere, but EUA too hot. Burka are fresh to wear, good air flow. Modesty, not sunstroke, you know? Victoria's Secret. Most successful in country."

"You.Are.Naked." Restated the blonde. "Don't give me that 'Victoria's Secret is big in EUA' line!"

"Master likes it."

"I bet he does. He's old enough to be your grandfather!"

"Experienced is more man. His Highness, very more man." France smiled even with her eyes.

"L-lewd!"

"Yes. Married. Owned. Happy. It bothers Russia?"

"I've done my best to just accept that our cultures are different, be a modern, tolerant person and let it be, but yes! It bothers me a lot! You are OWNED, High Highness introduced you as his wife, but you've admitted to being his... his..."

"Slave? Yes. Very happy. Russia not happy that I happy?"

The blonde sighed and just sunk into the limousine's ample seat, then lied down upon it, the length of her body just short of touching either door. She covered her face with both hands and counted to five before looking at France from between her fingers.

"It goes against everything a modern woman is meant to be." She finally stated.

"Modern woman. Happy woman. Which most important?" Countered France while holding her hands in front of her, as if weighting both concepts.

"I..."

"Yes, you. You, happy? ...most important. I happy. I very happy. Is that a problem?"

"I give up."

"Excellent!" Cooed the redhead. She studied the control panel, darkened the window dividing their compartment from the driver, and instructed him to drive at moderate speed around all important historical sites. "Slow enough Veronika tell me all about place. Still hours to dinner time."

"Yes, miss." Came the driver's dutiful response.

The limousine veered left and out of the highway, forcing the escort cars to follow suit.

"Hm. I guess a tour should have been obvious. Sorry I did not think of this firs-" Started the blonde.

"Yes. Russia, bad girl. Should have thought of this first." Interrupted the younger girl as she sensually slid down from her seat and into her knees before her friend, then leaned in for a kiss.

"F-france...!" The sporty girl cried out in surprise at the sight of the redhead's sensual figure on all four, and froze while catchging up for just long enough so the redhead could close in for the kiss.

It was a gentle, extemely 'chaste' kiss (by the redhead's standards) as Veronika lifted her hands to try and push her frien away, only to entwine fingers with her instead. France smiled and gently caresse the back of her friend's hands, using her fingertips to apply pressure at key spots while keeping the kiss going strong, spreading her knees and pushing her feet together under her to steady her position in the moving car, then finally pushing her tongue past the blonde's lips.

"Uu~h... F-france, this is..."

"French kiss." The redhead laughed softly directly against Veronika's lips

It took barely a couple of minutes before the inexperienced blonde allowed her friend to do as she wished, and the redhead had many wishes indeed.

"And that's why you both came down wearing matching coats?" Asked the king as he hugged the redheaded slave and gave her a nice, strong squeeze through the fluffy white coat. "What was in the box she carried. Then? It did not look empty."

"Her clothes, of course." Cooed France as her master nibbled at the base of her neck, his strong hands sliding under the coat's edges, roaming over her taut, youthful body and going straight for her sex and breasts, his fingers prodding and squeezing, making her shiver in delight.

"What does she taste like?" Asked the king, as he bit at her earlobe once again.

"Like peaches and roses. With a hint of copper."

"Hm... I can hardly wait. Well done, beloved slave." His hand cupped and then squeezed the redhead's right breast tightly enough it seemed to overflow from between his fingers.

"Ah! M-master, you..."

"I know I must wait. I will. I am taking her father to a conference in Moscow tomorrow, and it will last a week. I am counting on you to turn little Russia into a lusty minx while Alexi is away."

"She's so innocent." The redhead smiled as her master's fingers casually slid inside her. "Has yet to learn to say no." She laughed as her master pinched, then firmly pulled on her clit at the same time he twisted her nipple.

"Make sure she never learns." He commanded.

"Yes, Master~♥"

In the privacy of her own room, Veronika arched her body, supporting her weight on her butt and the back of her head while wriggling and moaning, with her ankles spread wide. The ring and middle fingers of her right hand pushing her tongue down while sinking past her lips up to their root, as their counterparts in the blonde's left kept caressing and rubbing at the sensitive edges of her sex's lips.

'It wasn't like this...' She thought in desperation. 'She's so much better than this...!"

She rolled unto her stomach, her left hand becoming trapped under her weight while she pushed down on the coat with her right. The coat was spread between her bed and body like a sumptuous rug, the image of her redheaded friend on her knees stuck firmly on her mind's eye.

She had somehow managed to take her clothes off and... done anything she wanted to her. She'd laid a coat over the limosine's floor and the other over the ample seat, then positioned her at the edge of the seat (without breaking rhythm or killing the mood), her hips pulled forth to the very edge of the seat, her thighs spread open wide enough tha the balls and toes of her small feet were just barely pressed against the glass of the windows on each side of the compartment, then got down to kiss, lick and probe at her sex.

It was uncanny, so pleasurable it was scary, scary enough to make her cum, to make her cry and whine and whimper while she was played with like a toy, eaten like ripe fruit, and thoroughly shamed and enjoyed.

"F-france... France!" Veronika whimpered in heat, her trapped hand's fingers having found that her clit was a fantastic thing to play with, while her other hand slid, slapped and grabbed at the coat whenever she came.

And after tomorrow, they'd be on their own for a week.

Day 3

"A week?" Veronika looked almost worried.

"Yes, dear. What is the problem? You are old enough to watch over the house on your own, are you not?"

"Father! ...alone with the security staff, you mean."

"Yes, you are old enough to be left alone behind a curtain of professional security staff. Of this, I am sure. They are very efficient, very serious."

"Father! I just... I thought our guests would stay longer than two days."

That made her father smile. He was a doting parent, but also a jealous one, and it wasn't easy for Veronika to go out and meet friends. Actually, it was pretty much impossible.

Sure, she raced with dirtbikes, but his security (and medical) staff was always there, and all she did was show up, ride, talk with the people at the venue for a bit, then leave. School was much of the same, and all of 'those girls' that initially flocked to her (wealth and expenses account) soon realized they couldn't actually get her to spend her money on them, thus they left her alone.

Her water polo club activities were much of the same, and when she mentioned she wanted to try dance, he hired instructors. As far as he knew, she had plenty of acquaintances, but no friends, so seeing his little Veronika look towards his friend's 'wife' (a girl in her same age group) with lonely eyes when she heard the king was leaving, was both heart-rending and heart-warming at the same time.

"Oh, do not worry. I too, have noticed their fast friendship." Said His Majesty. "And I see no reason they cannot stay together a little longer. If it is alright with you to host my France for a little longer, of course."

"Uhm? Are you sure...?"

"Of course. I will somehow survive without my sweet for a week. They could even move into adjoining rooms or whatever girls like to do. American comedies make me think that a Bedroom Garments Party is a must at such times."

"Indeed," Alexi felt quite relieved. "There's plenty of adjoining guest rooms, some of which share a bath, even. If you don't mind staying at a smaller room when we come back."

"Not at all!" The king waved his hand dismissively, while thinking. 'I won't mind the easy access to little Russia. Not at all.'

Maglad
Maglad
14 Followers