The King's Harem Ch. 01

Story Info
Aphroditus, a nigh immortal king, breeds his Harem.
5.8k words
4.35
6.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaging in sexual relationships or activities are 18 years old or older.

The King's Harem in the Mists of Time

1

Warm hands brushed the insides of my knees, my inner thighs, and enveloped my balls and cock. I opened my legs wider and shuddered in anticipation. I smiled at my own desire to know who it was who held my balls so tenderly in her hands under the breakfast table. But I didn't look. I like surprises.

Her hands were coated in a warming and sensitizing oil. She stroked the loose skin of my cock back from the head until the skin was taut. Then, her fingers massaged my dick forward towards the head before stroking the skin back again. She kept going while her other hand worked the oil into my balls with her swirling fingers. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. I didn't even try to conceal my grin. Everything around me is mine anyway. I don't have to conceal anything. The skin of my cock and balls started to tingle from the sensitivity enhancing oils. The girl under the table shimmied her pussy onto the top of my foot and started rubbing herself against it as she played with me. I could feel the thrumming of her smooth C shaped vibrator and my foot getting damp with her juices.

Into the room walked Vasiliki bearing a breakfast tray while my cock was still hardening under the tenderly passionate ministrations of the girl under the table. Vasiliki smiled her bright beautiful smile at me as she walked. She had deep brown green eyes shot with blue that changed depending on the colors she wore and on the colors around her. She had hair styled like the Greek princess that she was. The color of her hair was the color of the dark earth underneath the forest snow. Her lips were as pink as the pinkest roses and cherry blossoms. She had dark expressive eyebrows and freckles highlighted her eyes. She jangled from the golden jewelry dangling from her hair, earlobes, wrists, ankles, and her fragile beautiful neck.

The only clothing she wore was a Y shaped tunic, made of wispy white gossamer which flowed to her ankles. The V opening in the front of her dress reached down her chest and revealed her perfect skin rippling as she walked through the streams of golden sunlight beaming in through the big windows. Her smooth creamy skin was spotted with a spattering of little freckles, down to below her belly button. The gossamer barely covered her nipples as the fabric was clasped narrowly on the tops of her shoulders by golden rings. Her tunic was fastened around her waist by a rope tied so that any tug would make it open around her hips as it dropped to the ground. The thought of the rope falling made me want to pull it gently just to watch it open around her butt and slide all the way down as it let her shift fold open.

Her sides were completely open. From her shoulders to her ankles, the cloth never touched. The rivers of skin on either side were bridged only by the rope around her waist. My lips parted in pleasure when the front of her tunic slipped between her legs with every step, revealing her round billowing hips and smooth legs down to her bare feet.

She locked eyes with me and smiled as she laid the tray full of fresh bread, honey, meats, cheeses, fruits, water, and juice, on the table. She bent over so low her soft full breasts fell into the hammocks made by her dress. One was bigger than the other and I thought they were delicious. Especially her soft pink nipples.

Her name is Vasiliki. It means 'royal woman'. My cock starts when I remember that, because it makes me think of just how royal she looks when I fuck her one of our favorite ways. How royal she looks when I bend her over in front of the mirror and pull a fistful of her hellenic hair back so firmly and smoothly she has to arch her back and crane her neck and look down past the flared nostrils of her nose just to look me in the eyes in the mirror. How royal she looks when she's bent over like that, back arched, face up, mouth open, arms locked looking for purchase and I'm fucking her ass with the full length of my cock and she moans and screams and gasps, the waves of pleasure playing kaleidoscopically across her face while her buttcheeks start to tremble, then can't stop trembling with the force of her orgasms as her anus is shaped by my cock and I ask her.

"Who owns you?" and slap her ass hard with the full surface of my hand.

How royal she sounds when she answers, her voice punctuated by my thrusting cock,

"You. UUH. UHH. Own. UUH. AAH. UUH. Mee.", and when she sobs over the sound of my hand slapping her butt, "You do, master. UUH. AAH. You own me, my king, Pleaee-. UH-. AAHUuhheaseUHh-. Uuhh-UUHH.UHH-. my love. I'm yours, I belong to you. AAAHH-. Please master, fill my ass with your cum! Give it to me master, give it to me, UHHH- give it to meeee!"

How royal she looks when I slap her buttcheeks until they turn red and then I explode my cum into her to the sound of her screaming, begging, and trembling, her eyes rolling back in ecstasy while her eyelids flutter unconsciously.

Vasiliki put down the tray, unaware of what I was remembering about her. Had she known, she'd be dripping wet and her pussy would be as welcoming as on our wedding night.

She came to my side and started kissing my mouth deeply and massaging my beard and chest, pushing aside my soft robe. She nibbled my ear, whispering,

"My love, If you eat all your fruits today I'll give you my ass."

I grabbed her gently by the throat. She purred. I pulled her in front of me for another kiss, exploring her tongue and mouth with my tongue, my other hand pressed into her chest between her breasts and I felt the air leave her lips and her cheeks flush red with desire as she pressed her chest into my hand, her tongue answering mine in kind. My heart beat more quickly with her mouth against mine. My cock throbbed. It was still being gently massaged, toyed with by playful hands under the table. I put my lips to Vasiliki's ear and I whispered with heavy breaths,

"You belong to me. I'll take your ass whenever I want to." and squeezed her butt with my strong hand. She locked eyes with me and pouted. I laughed. Then she turned from me and took a few haughty steps away before dropping to her hands and knees. She looked back at me over her shoulder, still pouting, then reached back and moved the tail of her Y shaped dress aside, exposing her round, lush ass. Her hips and butt were femininely wider than the rest of her. When she lowered herself down onto her elbows all I could see were the milky white bottoms of her feet, the creamy backs of her thighs, her soft moist pussy, her big round cheeks, and her rosy butthole tightening then relaxing repeatedly in anticipation.

She'd positioned herself so invitingly directly in line with the mirror on the far wall. I could see her face in the mirror. I could see all of her in the mirror that I couldn't see directly from where I sat. In the mirror I could see from the floor in front of the tips of her outstretched fingers at the ends of her outstretched arms, to her chin resting in the plush rug, to her blue green eyes looking into mine. I'm gonna pull her chin up out of that rug by her luscious hair. I could see every inch of her upturned face, her sparkling hair, up her steep lower back to the top of her butt doming out to either side like a beautiful fan. Her soft smooth hair was piled high on her head and hung with golden droplets in the style of the Greek nobility in the time she came from. She had been a princess of Syracuse when my ship met hers on the sea. She begged me to take her. So I did and we fell in love. That was many lifetimes ago.

She smiled brightly up at me in the mirror, twinkling with her turquoise eyes, soft pink lips, white teeth, and reddened cheeks. Every hint of her playful pout disappeared and she watched my eyes intently as I sat admiring her ass spread out so beautifully in front of me. She spread her knees out to either side until the lips of her pussy hinted that they may be about to open. The slightest push from my cock would bury me inside her to the hilt! She swayed her big butt from side to side, inviting me to come and take her as she kept looking directly into my eyes through the mirror in front of her while I kept looking into her spread butt, entranced. When she saw me look back to her eyes once she'd settled in, her lips and tongue and whole face mouthed exaggeratedly for clarity: 'You. Own. Me.' Then she opened her mouth in mock orgasm and rolled her eyes back.

My marble hard cock jumped in the loving hands under the table. Then the seductive voice spoke for the first time this morning from between my legs,

"Bon appétite, my love, my mighty king." she said

So it is the lovely Louise whose been playing with my cock all this time.

I grinned and lifted a grape to my lips saying "Thank you Louise... Bon appéti-Ouhh!"

The last word wasn't even finished when I felt her warm tongue and soft mouth swallow my cock whole. I moaned and the grape burst between my teeth and I looked down to see Louise's soft lips wrapped around my cock and her tongue swirling around the head. Her long golden haired head and red lips rose up, and slid down onto my cock with adoring effort. I watched and felt her suck me so perfectly as I enjoyed my breakfast. Her big blue eyes stared up into mine and the love in the space between us was as hot as an oven as she swallowed the head of my cock into her throat again and again rhythmically with the energy of a hungry girl. I kept eating.

"hgwhahaawghw" she gagged then kept moaning louder and louder as I grew to my full size. Her hips grinding her pussy onto the top of my foot accelerated. Her moaning voice was muffled by my big cock stuffing her face.

I groaned in total pleasure. "That's my good girl. Ouhhh... you suck me so good."

She slurped and slobbered as she worked me, her hands warming and coaxing my shaft and balls as I drank some juice and lifted a slice of cheese and fig to my mouth. Her eyes watered with the challenge and the pleasure of taking me into her throat while she smooshed her vibrator filled pussy against my foot to the fast rhythm of her cocksucking.

In the same ass up position as before, Vasiliki was rubbing her clitoris and watching me and Louise in the mirror, mewling pitifully for attention. My balls tingled. I was going to cum. "Uhhhh" I moaned as my balls gathered energy, still cupped and being rubbed in Louise's hand. Sensing how close I was she threw herself onto my cock even harder and tighter. Then my cock felt the cool air, only being jerked by her hand. She said,

"Say please, my king!"

I groaned.

"You haven't forgotten your manners, have you? Say 'please my good girl, please let me come'!'"

I was so close to cumming but then she slowed her rhythm and the tightness of her grip to just below what I needed to ejaculate all over her face hovering just beyond the tip of my cock.

I gasped "Please my good girl let me come!"

She increased the tightness of her grip and the speed of her rhythm only slightly.

"Is that all you want?"

"Please my good sweet beautiful girl!" I said, the throbbing in my whole body reaching a desperate frequency, "let me come in your mouth. Please I want you to swallow-Uhh-" She plunged herself down onto my cock and I reached under the table and grabbed Louise by the hair, forcing her to stay with my cock in her throat, her muscles swallowing reflexively around my dick as I erupted, my hips thrusting and freezing involuntarily. My mind went blank as I pumped load after load down her throat.

"Ouhh you're such a good girl my love." I said to her over the last few pumps of my cock and over the sounds of her swallowing thirstily, one of my hands still in her hair.

Vasiliki was screaming from the orgasms she'd given herself watching me cum into Louise's mouth. But she didn't change position once, not even after she came and her pussy was even wetter and redder and her ass swayed and shook and trembled begging me to come fill her with my cock.

I locked eyes with her in the mirror while Louise coaxed out the last drops of my cum and drank them.

"You are being such a good girl Vasiliki, waiting for your King." I said, "Keep being patient and I'll fuck you silly as soon as I'm done with my fruit."

"Uh-huh" she moaned and nodded, slack jawed, still weak from the force of her own orgasms.

Louise crawled up in between my legs and sat on my lap. I lifted one of her soft breasts to my mouth and sucked her erect nipple and squeezed it and rolled it between my teeth until she was moaning loudly. She drank some of my water, then I kissed her deeply on her mouth.

"Help me with some of this fruit.", I said, "I don't want to keep Vasiliki waiting too long."

"Ok master" she said while Vasilliki moaned at my words like a wounded animal,

"Pleeasee don't take too long to finish your fruit!"

Louise sucked on the end of the banana I fed her before biting and swallowing a huge end whole. I reached my fingers into her pussy. She was sopping wet and the vibrator was buzzing gently. I pulled it out and tossed it at Vasiliki's ass. It bounced off her voluptuous buttcheek and she snatched it up.

"Did you come while sucking my cock and being vibrated?" I asked Louise in my lap.

"Uh-huh" She said and nuzzled my neck smiling, "I did. Your cock is so delicious my love."

"Good girl" I said and sucked her nipples again before continuing my breakfast. As I ate, I played with the woman on my lap and teased the one on the rug.

"How is the new girl, Elia, doing?" I asked once I had almost finished eating.

"She's ok", Louise said, "She's very happy you saved her. But she doesn't understand how any of this is possible. Lydia has been trying to explain what she can and comfort her and keep her busy with some minor chores and showing her around."

"Oh, that's very nice of Lydia. But I'm sure it's fun for her too. I know it must be a lot for Elia. The first few days are always difficult."

I sighed. Sometimes I felt bad for the people I forced to be confronted with the existence of this place without being able to give them a good explanation for how any of it worked.

Vasiliki laughed, then moaned. She'd started touching herself gently again and was inserting the vibrator I had taken out of Louise and tossed to her, when she'd started whining that breakfast was taking too long.

"The first few days are confusing", Louise said, "but they're not hard. I haven't met a single one of the women in your harem, my king, who wants to go back to where they came from. Those places you saved us from... are horrible, cruel, and frightening."

"Horrible, cruel, and frightening?" I repeated, a mischievous smile in my voice as I made fun of her. It had been centuries since I had rescued her from the Terror of revolutionary France. The horrors she faced were a distant memory she'd long since healed from. I was smiling with the corners of my eyes while my mouth was serious. I stopped rubbing her clitoris for a moment and she whimpered immediately, "Aren't I horrible, cruel, and frightening?" I said.

Louise whimpered again

"Please don't stop.-", she begged, "-I'll feed you. Just please keep rubbing my pussy my love, please!" she placed a bite of warm bread dipped in honey into my mouth.

"You're not horrible-", she said, "-you're always nice to us and we love you."

I kissed and bit into her neck lightly. She giggled before continuing,

"Elia will learn to accept what she can't understand. As we all have. Even you don't know how it works-do you? And you're the king here." The heel of my hand found her clitoris again and I massaged her slowly. She moaned and whimpered into my ear as she kissed my neck open mouthed with her full pink lips.

"She's a little prude though." Vasiliki moaned from the floor a few steps away.

Louise's hand found my balls again. She liked holding them.

"These are mine" she whispered, nibbling my ear. I kissed her.

"I think she'll get over it. And maybe she just doesn't like you-", Louise said and giggled, squeezing my balls gently "-and would prefer a man all to herself in the city."

"No!-", I said in mock outrage, "-She must be mine!-", I smiled and changed my tone with a satisfied sigh, "-That's fine, if that's what she wants. You know I don't only save the pretty girls who'll fall in love with me, right?-", and I pinched her bum so she shrieked and giggled and slapped my chest, "-I'll talk to her after I'm done with the both of you."

Vasiliki had fallen to the side and seemed about to doze off in a pile of pillows she had pulled close to her, but when she caught my eye she shot her butt back into the air for a moment before giving up and sprawling out with a gasp. The vibrator buzzed inside her and on her clitoris. Her white tunic splayed out in every direction.

"Am I hard again yet?" I asked Louise.

"Sort of" She said.

"Can you make me hard again?"

She smiled before sliding her whole body down along mine, between my legs, until she was under the table again where she started sucking me again. I glanced over to Vasiliki in the mirror. Her eyes glanced at mine and I saw a real pout, a real hurt pass across her face.

I stood and slid my swinging cock from Louise's throat. I looked down at her as she chased the head of my dick with her open mouth.

"Can you bring this to the kitchens?-", I gestured to the breakfast dishes, "-Vasiliki was so nice to make it and bring it out, wasn't she?"

Louise stopped chasing my cock which she'd just caught with one of her hands and looked up at me, her big boobs swaying back and forth from her efforts. She pouted, then nodded, then smiled and got up, kissing me before turning to the table to take the tray away. I turned toward Vasiliki who jumped back into her position with her butt in the air and her head down. Her face was mouthing at me again: 'You. Own. Me...Take. Me. Please'.

I walked towards her, my almost stiff cock swinging heavily with my strides. My robe had fallen open. I looked into the mirror, into my own amber brown eyes before inspecting my body. The top of Vasiliki's ass in her pose at my feet reached my knees, but above that, my thighs were muscular and strong. My abdomen carried enough fat to make me a great warrior, rower, marcher but the dense muscles underneath still shaped my softness there. My arms and back and shoulders were hardened from millenia of war and training. My beard was fist length and my head bald and my skin crisscrossed with very faint, almost invisible scars. My skin was not perfect although I could make it so with a thought. But these old wounds reminded me of what I had done, of what I do, and of who I am. I'm fiersome. I thought a little sadly, not peaceful looking at all. But this was my body. I could change it, but this was my truest form and it comforted me to feel true.

My cock twitched and I looked down at my expectant wife. All the women in the harem were my wives and shared in my power to control the ages of their bodies, making them immune to the deterioration of old age unless they chose to let it overtake them. Eventually we would all make that choice, or one like it.

Vasiliki looked up at me with her big round eyes and swayed her butt again.

"Haven't I been a good girl?" She asked in a voice she knew sent the blood throbbing through me. I stood so that my cock hung down over her prostrated head.

"I don't know", I said, "But I'm not hard enough at the moment to give you your good girl reward nor your bad girl punishment. Come here and suck your husband's cock. Then I'll think about if you've been a good girl or not."

She got up onto her knees and nodded and said "Uh-huh" nasally since my cock was in her mouth. She sucked me energetically bobbing her head up and down the shaft getting me hard almost instantly.

12