The King's Harem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her by her dark hair. I didn't care what happened to the meticulous styling nor the hanging droplets of golden jewelry. I pushed my cock into her throat slowly while she swallowed until her nose pressed into me, then I pulled my cock out again completely before gently guiding her head back to the floor where it had been before.

"I'm hard now."

"Uh-huh" Vasiliki moaned.

I knelt down behind her,

"You are such a good girl." I said, and rubbed her wet pussy with the vibrator still in it.

"I don't know-", she said through slack lips, her knees already starting to shake a little, "-I...uhh... I think...-", I rubbed her with my fingers more quickly, sliding two into her pussy. She moaned, "-I think I've been bad!"

"How have you been bad?"

"I don't know." she moaned

"Well you must have done something", I said, "Did you pick the fruits from the garden yesterday?"

"Uh-Huh"

"See, you're such a good girl."

Her legs started shaking uncontrollably as I fingered her faster.

"Did you sew that new tunic for Elia just like yours like you told me you wanted to do two days ago?"

"UUUUHHH" she moaned nodding 'yes', her cheek rubbing into the carpet.

"See, you've been such a good girl. I think you can only get your good girl reward today. She shook her head 'no' and moaned "nooo", jangling all the gold in her hair.

I thought for a moment, massaging her whole pussy with one hand while rubbing her down anywhere I could reach with the other.

"Oh you have been bad-", I said, "-I know what you forgot."

"Oh nooo-", She said, "-I've been so bad."

"We'll see how you answer my next question. Did you practice your piano and your singing yesterday?"

she whimpered, shaking her head.

"Uh-uh, oh noo I'm so sorry!"

Her eyes were closed and the orgasms weren't breaking over her in tidal waves, but the pleasure was rumbling through her from her pussy and the anticipation of her punishment quickened her heartbeat into a throbbing blurr.

"That's not good at all-", I said, "-You've been a very bad girl. Because you didn't practice yesterday I didn't get to hear your beautiful singing." I lightly slapped her ass and she groaned, swaying back and forth.

"I'm going to have to punish you so that you remember to practice."

"Yes master. Please my king, my husband, my love, punish me however you want!" she gasped.

I need to give it to this poor girl.

I reached into the bowl of oil lying on the floor next to us and rubbed it into my cock and lubricated her butthole with the thumb of my right hand. First, I circled her anus, applying only slight pressure.

"Relax your butt, my bad girl. You need to accept your punishment, so relax."

"Y-y-yes master" she said.

And I felt her butthole open slightly under her concentration.

I pushed my thumb in to the first knuckle.

"UUUUHHHH, PLEASE" She moaned and I pushed my thumb in all the way.

"AHHH" Her scream filled the room and in one smooth motion I pushed my cock into her soft melting pussy and pulled my thumb out of her butthole. My breath whistled through my teeth as the muscles in her soft pussy massaged my dick, contracting and writhing as I pumped my cock in and out of her.

"UHH-", she moaned again panting in ecstasy, "-Welcome my King, welcome into meeeeee" she cried, her voice turning into a squeal as I grabbed her hair and pulled her up onto her elbows, arching her back and tipping her face up, her head lolling in my hand as little squeals escaped her open writhing lips to the beat of the strong fucking I was delivering to her pussy, my thighs slapping into her asscheeks.

"Who's my bad, bad girl?" I said, my face stern with concentration as I breathed low and hard and looked into her straining eyes fighting for awareness of anything outside the feeling of getting fucked by my bull cock. I wrapped my other hand around her throat and pulled gently, while the hand in her hair kept her firmly in place for my cock to fill her creamy white body with every thrust.

"Aii, Aaiii, AAI, ai,ai, ai-", she squealed rhythmically "I'm the bad girl! I- UHGH.- am. UHGH.- I'm your little whore!" She finished on her last bit of oxygen. Her arms had started erratically to look for purchase as I forced her higher and higher and pulled her further and further back. Her fingertips at the ends of her locked arms brushed the carpet then scrabbled at a useless pillow, then her thighs, then my hand in her hair and around her throat. I let go of her throat and her hair and she fell forward, caught herself, then lowered her head to the floor, her face turned up to me in the mirror, eyes watering, mouth in a squashed O gasping in pleasure-sobs, lips quivering, eyelids fluttering, eyebrows raised and contracting with the hurricanes of love and passion unleashed in her by the force of my relentless, smooth, stiff, thick cock thundering into her welcoming pussy again and again. She moaned and whimpered over the sound of my body slapping into her firm bubble butt as my cock drove all the way home. She reached back with both hands pulling her beautiful buttcheeks apart.

"Aii- ai- ai- I belong to you!" her mouth struggled to form the words as she squealed and gasped.

The curve of her body was exponential from the top of her head to the top of her ass. I was glistening with sweat from my rippling abs just above her butt to my smooth shaven head as I gave her the pounding of the millennium. I tried not to imagine spraying my load all over her back. Just imagining pulling my cock out of her to spurt the hot white syrup of my balls down her back and into her hair almost always just made me cum as deep as I possibly could inside my 'little whore'.

My hands and fingers were squishing the tops of each ass cheek. They were so soft my fingers sank into them and I was afraid I'd leave bruises in the shapes of my impassioned hands. I didn't need to worry. She loved those bruises and showed them off to the world.

Vasiliki's purfume reached my nostrils. It was perfect. She smelled of honey and jasmine. The other girls had pampered her meticulously this morning. Vasiliki loved it. She imagined that the brown and green of her eyes could make a mountain forest jealous and that the gold in her hair was enough to challenge the sun. I slapped her ass hard and she yelped. I did it again and she moaned.

"You're. Such. A bad. Bad. Girl." I said with each fuckwards motion of my thick stiff cock over her animalistic moaning. Her eyebrows parted and she pouted remorsefully in the mirror at me with her big turquoise eyes,

"I'm- UH- UH- sooorrrryyy!"

I slapped her ass with every word "But. Your. Pussy. Is. So. So. Good."

She screamed and rammed her big butt back and forth onto my cock tilting her pussy down as she took in my cock then up as she slid her grasping pussy to the end. I froze as the cum stirred in my balls. She felt something change. Something that she wanted. And her pussy wanted to get it out of me. And her grin was beautifully determined in the mirror as she started to slam her big round beautiful butt onto my cock, hoping to fuck me until her pussy squeezed all the cum out of my balls. Not yet! Not yet! Not yet! Both my hands slapped down onto her buttcheeks as she was all the way forward and grabbed hard, freezing her and leaving those bruises she wanted. Her butt and pussy were tilted up so that only the head of my cock was still inside her pussy at the bottom, right inside her clitoris.

We stayed motionless and panted as I tried to get the tide of cum in my balls to subside,

"You have been bad haven't you?" I said

"Oh my King, I've been so, so bad." She answered as she tried to push her pussy back down onto my cock. But my hands pushed against her asscheeks and squeezed hard for a second. She froze again.

I dipped my fingers in the bowl of oil and rubbed her asshole with it and I rubbed my entire cock except for the head. The tip of my cock stayed perfectly still in her pussy as she kept her asshole tilted up and presented to me and dared not move lest she make her punishment worse.

"Oh no-", she said, "-I know what my mighty king wants!" She made a scandalized face in the mirror.

"I told you I'd fuck you silly." I said, coating the head of my cock with the lubricating oil as I pulled out of my love's melted pussy.

She moaned immediately, alarmed and in protest, saying, "You're gone-!",

but the tip of my cock pressed against her rosebud, and she whimpered,

"-Oh no. You need to punish me for being bad by taking my ass. But please my love, punish me slowly first!"

I pressed, and her ass pulsed.

"UUUHHH- '', her butt getting filled by my throbbing cock working forward centimeter by centimeter pushed the moans out her throat. I reached forward and grabbed her hair again in one hand, the other pressed down at the top of her ass and lower back, arching her back even more. I looked her straight in the eyes through the mirror in front of us. My cock stopped, her butthole stretched around the mid shaft where my dick is thick and curved slightly to the left. I moved slowly in and out as she groaned at the pain and the pleasure of her complete submission, my cock filling her ass and squishing aside her pussy cavity which had just been so full of me.

"Who does your ass belong to?" I said gradually accelerating and lengthening my cockthrusts, "-Who owns you?"

Her sweet voice tumbled out of her open lips in sobs and squeals broken with passion.

"-you own my ass! Uhh, UUH-. I belong to you my King. UUHH. AaAii."

I started thrusting more rhythmically and her moans and screams vibrated the air,

"AAHH- UUHH- UHH- You're- UUH- the king- UUH- UUH- AAUH- of my BUTT!"

I let go of her hair,

"You're still a bad girl-," I said, my cock pistoning smoothly from the head to the hilt into her tender tight butthole, "-but you're getting better. Play with your king's balls." I slapped her thick reddened ass for good measure.

Her arm reached back between her legs and she played with my balls and moaned,

"Give it to me. Give it to me, my king. PLEAAASE. I'M A GOOD GIRL. PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME." she shrieked.

I couldn't hold back anymore. She was asking for it but it didn't matter. She played so expertly with my balls she was taking what she wanted right out of me. It rose like a wave in me and she could feel what she wanted finally coming, but getting fucked in the ass was too intense for her so she just quivered with the effort of keeping her butt perfectly still as I stuffed her ass again and again until I lost control to the force of my cumming. My balls contracted and the dam burst. Massive wave after massive wave of hot creamy cum filled into her asshole as she trembled in front of me, motionless except for the hand coaxing every thick drop out of my balls and cock as she moaned in satisfaction. Finally full.

"You're such a good girl-" I said panting, "-You're my good girl- You're the best girl." And my hands rubbed her warmly all over where they could reach.

"I love you." I whispered to her, then slowly pulled my dick out of her ass and layed down onto the pillows. She scrambled into my arms. Her head rested on my shoulder and snuggled into my neck as I squeezed her soft warm body in the shelter of my arms.

"I love you", she said and french kissed me deeply before resting her head back on my chest.

The big door opened just wide enough to let Lydia and Elia through before closing again gently so as not to disturb our peace.

12