The King's Harem Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

53 let his tip come out of her mouth with a delightful "pop" and began stroking him with her right hand.

"I wish to please your Grace," she answered. "Please use your slave, master." 53 was trained, and had come to learn, to insist on pleasuring the King. Though she mentally recoiled at the idea of having him fuck her ass again, she knew she was better off submitting to the man she knelt before.

Without another word she dropped her right hand and began sucking him again. She hoped he would come in her mouth so she began ramming her head onto him, pummeling her own throat with his dick. The King moaned and ran his fingers through her hair. She tasted his precum after several more minutes of fucking her mouth with his member, and just when she thought he would reach the point of no return he pulled himself from her mouth and she knew what would come.

The King picked her up from under her arms and bent her over his bed next to Zahra. He ripped her green silk bralette and loin cloth off her body and positioned the tip of his member in her delightful young ass crack. The King pressed forward into her ass and, without lube, found it unrelenting at first. 53 turned to scream into the feather mattress as the King eventually forced himself past her sphincter and into her pliant butt.

He began pummeling her at full depth, but mercifully for 53, he was already close to orgasm. The King reached over to his left side to play with Zahra's exotic pussy lips while he ass-fucked 53; soon her toes pointed inward as she felt the now familiar sensation of another royal load erupting into her ass The King yanked her head up by her red hair as he buried himself to the hilt and unloaded in his property. 53 bit her lip as all the nerve endings in her asshole felt the royal shaft throb again and again.

Knowing her master liked it, she began moving forward and backward on the tips of her toes to milk his cock with her ass... finishing by pressing herself as far and as hard into him as she could, taking the entire length of his member. 53 felt as if her stomach would be pressed up into her throat each time she did. A small price to pay to please the King.

The King smacked her ass and yelled, "Steward!" The poor soul who entered was greeted with the sight of two butt-fucked girls and a happy master. "Take 53 back to the harem. This one as well..."

The King rested his hand on Zahra's ass. "Please have them train her to suck our royal cock, I'll have her back here once she's been broken in."

* * *

The King went to bed that evening completely satiated, but his dreams were filled by encounters with Abrielle, Zahra, 51, and 53. When he woke, the dawn light had just barely begun to break over the mountains near the palace. He had a raging erection, perhaps the fullest he had seen in years, and it needed urgent attention.

Zahra's training would take weeks, at least. 53 had just received the royal member in her ass mere hours before, and he was thirsting for relief. Rather than call a steward to summon one of his pets, the King stood in his robes and left his bedroom. He marched straight for the harem hall, not needing to bother hiding his erection as only a few scattered guards filled the palace halls.

The King slipped through the harem entryway and was greeted by a eunuch on duty.

"Your Grace, I-" but the King put a finger over his own mouth to call for silence.

"No need," the King said, "Take me to 51's chamber." The eunuch bowed and led the King down a hallway of several doors, all the entrances to his slave's rooms. The eunuch stopped at a nondescript door with "51" carved into its center. The King pressed the door open, no locks were permitted.

Inside was a small room, 6 feet by 12 feet in size, with a small bed, chair, and dresser. A small window slit let some of the dawn light into the chamber.

On the bed lay 51, her blonde hair covering her elfin face, the thin blanket issued to her was wrapped over her shoulders as she lay on her right side, facing into the room. The King closed the door behind him without addressing the eunuch on the other side. He stepped forward and released his still engorged member from his robes, inching up to the top of 51's bed and admiring her unsuspecting face asleep.

The King squatted down next to 51's bed until his cock was level with her face, and without warning started running the tip of it across his slave's teenage face.

51 woke with a start and gasped as she shot back, not expecting anyone in her chamber. The King had expected this and his right hand was waiting behind her head to keep her still and press her back toward his intrusion. As 51's eyes adjusted she trembled.

"Your Grace! I... I..."

The King silenced her, still holding her head against her pillow. He pressed forward until the head of his dick brushed her lips and 51, though stunned, reflexively opened her mouth. The King leaned in until the first few inches of his member were lodged in her throat, he then pulled back and allowed her to work his shaft as she was trained to do.

The King stood a bit higher and pulled 51's blanket off her shoulders and down to the floor. Underneath, 51 was wearing a simple grey, cotton nightgown that hung very loosely around her knees. He admired her lithe shape, evident even under a loose dress.

After a few minutes the King pressed 51 onto her back, with her head still on her pillow, and straddled her over her chest. Her hands were pinned in the space below his shins and he rested his entire shaft along her face. He stopped to admire 51, unable to focus on the cock resting over her given how close it was, and then he guided the head of his prick down to her lips again.

Without further ado he began pressing his entire length into 51's helpless throat, stopping only when her nose pressed into his pubic hair.

"Look at me, girl," the King said. 51's ice blue eyes stared up at her master as he choked her with each slow, deep thrust of his dick and then retreated until only his tip hung on her bottom lip. For the first half of his assault, the King's hands pressed against the wall behind her bed. After he had gagged her a dozen times or so his hands transferred to wrap through her hair and allow him to truly fuck her 18-year-old face.

51 tasted her owner's precum and thought he would soon cum in her mouth, she was surprised when, after holding his full length down her throat until she began to squirm underneath him, he pulled out.

Without another word, the King's hands reached under her petite hips and flipped her over onto her stomach.

"Show me what's mine," the King said. 51 took a moment to understand and then reached back behind her to grab the hem of her nightgown. She slowly pulled it up to the middle of her back, exposing her porcelain legs and tight young ass. The King gazed at the smooth, small pussy lips peaking out from under her ass cheeks.

51 instinctively spread her legs a few inches and arched her back to display herself to her master. The King started rubbing the tip of his cock, still wet with his slave's spit, up and down her almost virgin pussy. After savoring the feel of her bare cunt, he pressed himself into her.

She gasped as the thick royal member filled her body. The King placed both of his hands on her shoulders for leverage as he began slowly fucking his teen sex toy. He groaned at the thought of how good she felt on him, it was just the relief he had wanted after a night of sex dreams.

"Have you been thinking of me, girl?" The King said as he took her for his own pleasure.

"Yes, your Grace," 51 said.

"Did you think your master would wake you with his cock this morning?"

"No, your Grace," she answered.

"What does it feel like?" he asked.

"Full....your Grace," 51 said. She thought a moment, appreciating the sensation of this older man using her tight, young pussy. "It's big, your Grace. It feels good to be filled up by your Grace."

The King groaned again and rested one hand on her firm, petite butt.

"Where did they train you to take the royal seed?" the King asked, enjoying the answers every time he did.

"Your Grace," 51 started, "I was trained to take your cum in my mouth and swallow it. They said this would be the most common way to please you."

"Where else?"

"My mistresses trained me to have you cum on my face, or to pull out and cum over my body."

"What about here," the King said as the thumb of the hand on her ass travelled between her crack and rested on her defenseless asshole.

"No, your Grace," 51 said mid-grunt during a particularly firm thrust into her folds, "They did not train me for that."

"Did you like when I came in your ass, slave?"

51 nodded, facing away from her lord. "I was glad to have pleased your Grace."

"Did it hurt?"

"Yes, your Grace."

"Good," the King said, "What will you do the next time I want to cum in your ass?"

51 arched her back further, to press herself harder against the royal member, and moaned.

"I will do as your Grace commands," she said. "I wish to please you."

"Good," the King said, "You forgot one last place I may cum. Where is it?"

51 gripped her pillow hard as the King began to pummel her helpless pussy.

"In my womb, your Grace," 51 said.

"And do you know what that does?" the King asked.

"It can make me with child, master," she said. The King leaned down farther and wrapped a hand around her young neck, squeezing slightly.

"How does it feel," the King asked, "Knowing I can take you and fuck you as much as I want, even impregnate you if I want to?"

51 moaned as the new angle pressed the royal head harder into her G-spot. The only thing standing between the King's semen and her womb was his choice in how to use her.

"I want to please, your Grace," 51 said. "Please do what you want with this one, my King, I beg you to."

The King looked down at the vixen beneath him and enjoyed how wet her inner walls felt. Nature had made man and woman, and he was using her as nature intended. The thought of it filled him with a new drive. He realized that his age was catching up with him, fewer days were ahead, and he had a stable of fertile women he could breed. Why shouldn't he spread his seed as far as possible for as long as he still could?

The epiphany settled in, and without warning he clutched harder on 51's throat and began railing her into her own bed. He kept vigorously pounding and choking her until, at last, he exploded inside her ravaged pussy and coated her cervix with the royal semen.

Mid-stream he groaned and shouted, "Take it, girl, take your master's seed."

51 was too inexperienced to cum on the King's shaft, but as he let up on her neck she was drowned in a euphoria she had never experienced before in her life. After only a week in the harem the King had bred her. She bit her pillow as the King continued to pulse inside her, she could not believe how good it felt to have her much older master fill her up with cock. He was still far too big for her but something deep inside her yearned to please him.

The King caught his breath and looked down at the scene beneath him: his still hard member wedged inside the narrow, smooth teen twat he owned. He noticed the light of sunrise was now breaking through her tiny window as he rubbed one of her firm butt cheeks.

"Dawn," the King said.

"Your Grace?" 51 said, turning her head to hear him better.

"Dawn," the King repeated, "That will be your name now. It is time you were named."

"Oh, thank you, your Grace!" she said. The King smacked her young ass and stood, pulling harshly out of her as he did. The moment he did, Dawn felt a certain sadness and longing to have him again.

He opened the door to Dawn's chamber to leave. Before the King exited he looked back at her. She was disheveled, a bright red mark on her ass from where he had spanked her, with her gown up around her shoulder blades and the rest of her petite body exposed, and his cum dripping out of her tight lips.

The sight of her caused a stir in his loins again. He hesitated a moment then groaned and stepped back inside Dawn's room, closing the door behind him again. She perched up on her forearms to see him, but as she did he grabbed her ankles and pulled her a few inches down the bed before rolling her over onto her back.

Dawn giggled as the King unfastened his trousers again and pulled her legs up to rest over his shoulders. She knew she was about to get the third fuck of her life at the hands of her King.

12