The King's Harem Pt. 08

Story Info
The King inspects his stable and makes an invitation.
4.3k words
4.67
19.8k
19

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeouxCheval
JeouxCheval
384 Followers

Twenty of the Harem slaves stood in their exercise garments: soft grey loin cloths to their knees and matching tunics cropped below their breasts. The loin cloths covered most, but not all, of their young butts and exposed all of their legs and hips; their tunics kept their entire abdomen, back, and arms open for view. Their exercise loin cloths ended just above their knees, in between their legs, unlike their standard slave loin cloths, which extended to their ankles.

The young women stood in a grid: four girls to a row and five rows. All of them stood barefoot over their own simple grey mat on the floor beneath them.

The Lady Persephone entered the room in simple green, linen trousers and a matching long-sleeve tunic. She was not the property of the Harem but rather a courtier charged with keeping the harem slaves in shape to be fucked by their master.

"Good morning, ladies," Persephone said as she walked to the front of the large, square exercise chamber. She was a stunning young woman of 24, five feet and eight inches tall, lean and toned. Her long auburn hair was tied into a single, thick braid down her back. She had hazel eyes that seemed to radiate energy above her high cheek bones and angular jawline. Her firm ass twitched underneath her trousers with each step, and she swayed her hips out of habit... knowing the effect it had on the men at court.

Persephone was the third daughter and seventh child of Sir Ashton Briar, the Palace's Horse Master and a cavalry rider in the service of the King. She had grown up on their horse farm just outside the capitol walls and had practically been raised at court. Her work with horses, and her father's fitness regimen for riders, had led her to the employ of several ladies at court wishing to maintain their figures. Her successes and reputation had been such that the Lady Raquel had hired her to keep the Harem slaves in shape.

Rare for her Kingdom, Persephone enjoyed something of a middle-class lifestyle. She was not a peasant nor was her family technically noble. Her older sisters, all beauties too, had been married off to handsome knights and younger sons of lords. Her brothers had gained prestige on the battlefield and in royal service and contracted other advantageous marriages... when they were not to be found bedding willing common harlots.

In public, her father had declined a lordship. He maintained that a knighthood was as high an honor a cavalryman should seek. Privately she suspected that, as a close friend of the King's eldest son, he would likely be appointed to higher office and titles if he waited for the succession. And, if not, he had grown wealthy and influential all the same.

Persephone, as the youngest child of her family, had been allowed a great deal of freedom in her marriage prospects. By the time she was of age, her father had contracted as many opportunities as were likely to be possible. Privately she had been deflowered by a poet-artist at court, had a fling with a member of the King's Guard, had blown the Prince Roland at a holiday feast, and had cultivated a short affair with the Summitlan Ambassador at court, a man fifteen years her senior at the time.

Still, even for the youngest daughter of a horse trainer, 24 was straining propriety for her to be married off.

"Positions please," Persephone said. The slaves stood on their mats with their legs pressed together and their hands resting on their chests in prayer. Persephone was not especially approving of the King's use of slavery, but she knew the Harem was a tradition and symbol of royal power unlikely to change in her lifetime.

Persephone modeled the motions the slaves were to perform. She raised her arms above her head and stretched her entire body from fingertips to toes. Her C-Cup breasts strained at the fabric of her tunic. She led the slaves through several more rounds of standing, full body stretches before directing them onto their hands and knees in a tabletop position.

When they landed on all fours, the door to the chamber swung open and a member of the Palace Guard, Sir Philip, entered in great haste. Before Persephone could inquire about his intrusion, the King himself stepped into the chamber. He was dressed in magnificent purple robes and a silver-grey tunic and trousers.

Some of the slaves gasped as the King came into view. They remained on all fours but bowed their heads.

"Good morning, Persephone," the King said. Although in the Harem she enjoyed the style of 'Lady' Persephone, she was not the daughter of a prominent lord and therefore did not enjoy the title 'Lady' with the King.

"Your Grace!" Persephone started, "I... I..."

"No, no!" The King said, "It is I who am intruding. I have come to review some of the Harem. I understand this morning that all of the slaves who have been in the Harem for more than one year take their training with you - is that so?"

"Yes, Your Grace," Persephone answered, "The more senior of Your Grace's servants are allowed more leisure time in the morning as a reward for their tenure. And they then join me."

"Excellent," the King said. He then addressed the remainder of the room, "Your King has taken to breeding the Harem as I am sure you have heard. Alas, my newer mounts will continue on with me but I must make some selections from among my seasoned property."

The King admired Persephone's figure a moment and his mind lingered on all of the possibilities he could have with her, but he had a mission he had come to complete. He began walking through the rows of slave girls who remained on all fours for the King's inspection.

"Rejoice!" The King said, clasping his hands, "I will make my selections here today. Those of you who are not chosen to remain in the Harem will be offered as gifts to some of our most loyal subjects. And you will continue to service them as you have serviced me. Those of you who are chosen to remain will take the royal seed at my pleasure... and I will mean to impregnate you."

The King returned to the front of the room and found the slave girl on the front row, farthest to his right as he faced them. It was Enya, a girl of 20, with short black hair tied into pigtails, blue eyes, porcelain white skin, and B-cup breasts. She was perhaps 100 pounds and five feet, five inches.

"Well... Your Grace," Persephone said, "How may we assist... in your selection?"

"There will be no need for assistance," the King said as he rounded on Enya to stand behind and above her. He admired her young, toned legs and lean, exposed back for a few moments before kneeling behind her. "Those who wish to remain in the Harem will prove themselves worthy and I am certain the rest will make fine presents for other lords."

The King pulled Enya's short grey loin cloth up over her back to expose her bald, tight, little pussy... powerless to resist his unexpected arrival. Enya kept her head bowed, but her eyes darted around hoping to see what was transpiring behind her.

The King reached down to his trousers and let his already engorged member free of its restraints. Without another word he pressed his tip against Enya's helpless clit. He massaged her a moment before pressing his tip up to her young fuckhole and deposited himself into the nubile cunt he owned. Enya gasped and her right foot kicked against the floor as the King took her.

Moments later he was buried to the hilt inside his 20-year-old fucktoy. He held her hips to force her back against him, relenting only to pull out and then slam her back on him again like a piece of meat he wished to tenderize.

"Ahhhh yes," the King said, "I remember this one. Slow to warm up but exquisite. I believe you were not a virgin when you came to the harem?"

"No, Your Grace," Enya said as her master fucked her.

"That's right," the King said, "And I believe I enjoyed your ass before I ever had this delightful passage I'm in now..."

"Yes, Your Grace," Enya said, "You fucked my ass every day for a week in your chamber before you had any of this one's other holes."

"Yes!" the King said, inserting a thumb into her anus. "I remember now."

The King took three more slow, deliberate thrusts into Enya before pulling out. He stood and came to her front to place his tarnished thumb into her mouth. Enya cleaned the flavor of her ass off her King's digit.

"I think you shall make a fine gift for the Count Alderhorn, our Lord Treasurer," the King said, "He has a penchant for raven-haired girls who can take a cock... anywhere he wishes. Sir Philip will see you out, pet."

Without another word Enya was escorted to the hall by Sir Philip, where palace stewards awaited to take Enya to her new master. The King, with his royal cock still at attention, turned to the next girl in the front row.

Mary was a 21-year-old beauty with reddish-brown hair. She was five-feet, seven-inches and perhaps 110 pounds. She had D-Cup breasts and green eyes. Her skin was tanned, a slightly darker complexion than was common in the capitol given her coastal upbringing. Her long hair had been braided down to her ass. The King stepped forward and lifted her face up by her chin. She avoided direct eye contact, as she was trained to do, and the King squatted down to press himself into her mouth.

Persephone watched as the slave sucked the King off; although in shock at the interruption of her class, she admired the King's length and girth and perfectly understood how a woman might enjoy being mounted by their sovereign.

"You wish to please us, pet?" the King asked Mary. She nodded quietly, his prick still lodged in her face. The King rounded on her next and knelt behind her. He pulled her loin cloth up over her back and for a whole minute rubbed the tip of his member between her wet folds. The King admired her firm, young ass and gave it three harsh slaps before filling her up with his cock.

"Mmmmmm," the King groaned as Mary's tight lips squeezed his shaft with every thrust. "You were not a virgin either, I recall. But if memory serves..." the King held her hips in place and thrust his entire length into Mary. At his apex he could feel the distinct heat of her womb wash over the tip of his member.

"Yessss," the King said, "So warm. A cat in heat!"

The King pressed Mary's head to the floor and held it there while he fucked her for three more minutes. He plowed into her until he remembered he had seventeen more slaves to mount that morning and had best pace himself.

"This one will do nicely," the King said, "Mary you are dismissed for today. We shall call upon you again soon."

The King stood up and immediately stepped behind the next slave. Ashlynn was a petite blonde girl with blue eyes, not that unlike Dawn. She was five-foot, three-inches and perhaps only 90 pounds. Ashlynn was nineteen and had barely A-cup breasts. Her waist and hips were extraordinarily petite.

Her master pulled her loin cloth harshly to the side and inserted himself in her swiftly. Ashlynn had grown wet with anticipation as she heard her two peers before her take the royal cock. Ashlynn had last served the King in his royal bath, riding him as she faced away toward the starlit balcony of his chamber. He had insisted on cumming over her young face and then, after stepping out of the bath, had relieved himself over her as well.

"This one I shall not keep," the King said after being in her barely a few seconds, "I have many like this one. And too many of my courtiers would covet her. She will go to serve the Major General Lucius of the RoyalArtillery. Let him press his cannon on her!"

The King gently patted Ashlynn's firm little ass and pulled her up with him as he stood. Ashlynn's hands and feet remained on the ground as he pummeled her for a few more strokes. "Still I will miss tossing this one around!"

Ashlynn was tossed forward onto the floor and Sir Philip collected her for removal. No one saw the tears forming on the edges of her blue eyes before she was whisked away.

The King shifted to his right to admire the alert figure of Kassidy. He could hardly believe he had neglected Kassidy for weeks, perhaps even months. Kassidy was divine. She had luscious, caramel-colored hair and jade-green eyes. A smattering of freckles covered her cheeks. She was five-foot, seven-inches tall and had small, elfin feet. She weighed perhaps 115-pounds. Kassidy had slight curves but was athletic and toned like the King liked... for his mounts. Her lips were full and bright red, a stark contrast from her hair and eyes.

"My goodness, Kassidy!" the King declared. He knelt down behind Kassidy and rubbed his hands over her supple, young ass. She was 22-years-old and never failed to please him.

The King leaned over and gently pulled aside Kassidy's thin loin cloth. Behind it was the most beautiful pussy the King had ever laid eyes on. She was already shimmering in her own juices as he gazed upon her bare, defenseless, little clam. He inhaled her light musk and then look several deep licks of her sex.

Kassidy giggled. "Your Grace!"

"I apologize," the King said, leaning up and pressing himself forward. "I realized how hungry I was!"

Kassidy wiggled her ass at him as he attempted to push himself into her. But he could not. Despite how wet she was, which he confirmed with a single finger, she was still too tight to penetrate.

"That is what I remember," the King groaned as he walked around to drop his member into Kassidy's waiting mouth. She eagerly began sucking him down to the root and up and again. Kassidy wanted nothing more than the King's rod down her throat.

"You are the innocent look with the tightest cunt in my Kingdom!" the King said as his tip rolled over Kassidy's tonsils. He pulled out, slick in Kennedy's juices, and rounded on her again. That time, with her spit lubricating him, he was able to firmly squeeze into Kassidy's lips and finally her vaginal wall surrendered to his shaft.

The King moaned in delight as his cock slipped into Kassidy, and she moaned in return.

"That is right, Your Grace," Kassidy said, pressing herself back against him. "And all yours!"

"You presume to speak to me this way?" the King said, stroking in and out of her, "The face...and other parts... of an angel. And you speak to me as an equal?" The King smiled as he said it.

"It is written that you own this one," Kassidy replied, biting her lip, "No where is it written that this one cannot enjoy it."

The King roared back at Kassidy.

"When I am done with the other sixteen slaves here," the King said, burying his shaft into Kassidy, "It's this one I will cum in." Kassidy moaned and pressed herself firmly back against her master.

* * *

An hour later the King had tried all of his remaining saddles and kept five out of the twenty he started with. When he was done he returned to Kassidy, pressed her flat against the floor, and humped her from behind like a wild dog until he buried a load of the royal semen so deep in her body that he had to have Sir Philip help him to his feet.

When the King stood, he arose next to Persephone still in her green exercise garments. The King surveyed her young, beautiful figure before tucking himself back into his trousers.

"Thank you, my dear," the King said, "I apologize for intruding on your classroom."

"No, Your Grace," Persephone said.

"I wonder if you would dine with me tonight," the King said to Persephone.

"Surely you dine with the Queen, Your Grace," Persephone said, staring forward at him.

"I have not dined with the Queen privately in many years," the King said, "So you refuse the invitation of your King?"

"No, Your Grace," Persephone said, blushing. "I cannot quite refuse."

"Good," the King said, placing a hand on her shoulder, "Then I'll see you at supper. There is much I wish to discuss with you."

* * *

Persephone waited outside the King's private chambers. She had donned a deep burgundy, silk dress for her evening with the King. It extended past her knees but had an embroidered slit up to the center of her left thigh. Persephone had slipped into knee-high, black leather riding boots for the occasion. Generally too informal a choice for a meal with the sovereign, but it was a riding girl that had caught his eye so she had decided to lean into her own style.

One of the King's valets opened the door to his chamber and she stepped in.

Persephone found herself in a large circular room with a dining table set for two, several couches and rugs, and an intricately appointed bed. Based on her experience and stories at court, she had a hard time imagining she would not get fucked hard into that bed by night's end.

The King stood on his balcony observing the sunset cascading over the ocean below. He turned when he heard her enter.

"Welcome," the King said, "Thank you for coming."

"I was summoned by royal decree," Persephone said. The King smiled and escorted her through the doorway onto his balcony. He made no effort to hide his eyes wandering over her body and even let her take a step forward without him so that he could soak in the rear view of her dress. Persephone had engaged one of her sisters to intricately style her auburn hair into trestles down her back.

"Before we dine I have a proposition for you," the King said. Persephone, despite having a heel on her boots, was still a head shorter than her King. She gazed up at him waiting for what was to come.

"Then I await Your Grace," she said.

"The Queen is barren," the King said, "We both are on in years. And as you saw this morning I am taking steps to reduce the Harem before heading east and before the matters of my succession come to pass. When the Queen Consort can no longer bear children, it has been custom in the past that the King may name an official concubine. I have never exercised that right."

"Why not, Your Grace?" Persephone asked.

"Well," the King said, considering his answer while viewing the horizon line, "The Harem is designed to prevent the sovereign from taking the ladies of the court and his subjects, willingly or otherwise, as mistresses or simply to bed. My ancestors were rather direct in their personal conquests of available women, and this led to considerable conflict and retaliation. The Harem, and the King's right to hold slaves who were born free, have been the answer to that. While a King may have any of his subjects at his will, we would do that at our peril if we do it in great numbers."

"So I have remained satisfied mostly by the Harem," the King continued, "With a few notable exceptions. I have admired you at court and I wish to have you. But I would not bed a courtier's daughter with so many lovely mounts available on a whim. I would first offer you a suitable position."

"And if I refuse?" Persephone asked. The King gently rounded on her, a slight smile on his face. Persephone instinctively trembled a bit, knowing this predator before her could take her at any moment.

"Then I will make this offer to another," the King said. "And you will only dine with me this one night."

"And what makes this a suitable position, Your Grace?" Persephone asked. "Am I to receive a crown?"

The King smiled. "You will be styled as Her Highness Persephone Briar, The King's Concubine. If you deliver a child you will be named Her Serene Highness The Princess Concubine. You would be granted the consort apartments in the palace, attendants, and an allowance. At official functions you would be seated with me and the Queen, if she is present. Your family would be afforded precedence in line with your station. You would have dominion over the affairs of the palace if the Queen is not present. If the Queen predeceases me you would become the official consort. Any children we might have would enjoy the title of Prince or Princess and inheritance, but would not be in line to succeed to the throne."

"And what would be expected of me?" Persephone asked.

JeouxCheval
JeouxCheval
384 Followers
12