The King's Harem Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You would perform the duties of a consort..." the King said. "...at any time required. I also intend to travel east soon. You would accompany me for most of the journey."

"Most of the journey?"

"Until there is danger or you are showing with child."

"I see," Persephone said, as she took a step toward her sovereign. "Well I should warn you, Your Grace, I do not couple like a harem slave." The King nodded in appreciation, but before he could answer Persephone pulled her dress off of her shoulders and let it fall to the ground around her riding boots.

The King soaked in the view of the otherwise completely naked, young exercise instructor standing before him on his balcony. Her breasts were perky and ample once freed from the constraints of her clothing. Unlike his harem, all of whom had every hair plucked out below their eyebrows, Persephone maintained a tidy auburn bush that had been trimmed down to a neat, short triangle.

Persephone took another step forward after he admired her tight, young body and leaned up to kiss him. Their lips intertwined for only a minute, with his hands exploring her soft skin, before she sank to her knees.

"I am not ordered to pleasure a man with my mouth," Persephone said, "I would take you willingly whenever you ask."

She untied the strings of his trousers and, with her hands resting on his feet, buried her face into his crotch, her mouth searching for the member within on its own. The King maneuvered a hand around his new concubine's hunt and pulled himself free. Persephone instantly scooped his cock up with her lips and began sucking him off, maintaining eye contact the entire time.

Persephone moaned once he was hard enough to penetrate her throat. The sensation sent shivers up his spine. She swirled her tongue around him just once before increasing her suction on his shaft, taking him down to his base and then sucking him hard and slow up to his tip. When she was done, the King's member stood at full attention.

His concubine stood up, without his leave, and turned around to face the dusk skyline, bent over his balcony wall. Persephone stuck her firm ass out at her lord and stood up on her toes just slightly so that he might enjoy a better angle. He thoroughly enjoyed how toned her legs looked while she stood on her toes in her boots.

She looked over her shoulder, begging him to come hither with her eyes. "I await Your Grace's favor, if you are up to the challenge of mounting me."

The King smacked her young cheeks and then grabbed her hips, pulling her higher up onto her toes before roughly inserting himself into her soft folds. Persephone gasped as the King penetrated her, a man she had witnessed force himself on twenty slaves that morning she would now take consensually.

"Not a virgin I take it," the King said.

"Not quite Your Grace," Persephone said as she bit her lip and enjoyed the royal cock pounding her, "But hardly promiscuous."

"Perfect," the King said as he ran both his hands from her hips, up her back, to her shoulders. He gripped onto Persephone's neck and used it to pull her back on his shaft. She clenched her toes inside her boots and her hands moved instinctively up to grab his, not in protest but for balance.

The King tightened his grip around her throat and began hammering Persephone's young, fertile twat. When he could feel himself reaching climax he kept one hand around her neck and let the other slide to her front to rest on her mound.

"This is mine now," the King said, "Understood?"

Persephone nodded, unable to speak with the pressure he exerted on her throat, but her moans could be heard still buried somewhere near her lungs. The King felt her pussy contract and then pulse violently. She was cumming on his cock without a word exchanged. The thought of it made him explode inside her and he released his grip on her neck.

She burst into a loud groan that could no doubt be heard throughout much of the palace's exterior. He used her soaked vaginal walls to coax his seed out of the royal dick and into her womb. Persephone pressed herself back against him hard, driving him deeper into her folds.

"Now you're the royal concubine, Your Highness," the King whispered in her ear.

12