The King's Knight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ohmyohmyohmyohmyohmy.

The hand on her breast moved to her jaw and turned her face towards his. He was not frowning now, his face was emotionless, but there was a heat in his narrowed eyes that made her cheeks burn. She felt her nether lips become fuller and wetter..

He ran his thumb around her lips, eyes boring into hers.

"Say my name Keela."

His voice sounded thick and heavy..

What the...?

She wet her bottom lip with her tongue, his gaze flickered there briefly, then back to her eyes.

"Yllwyn," a soft, husky whisper.

She felt his hardness twitch slightly against her.

"Again," he ordered, roughly dragging his thumb around her mouth.

She cleared her throat, speaking up a bit the second time, "Yllwyn."

His eyes never left hers, even when his other hand left her hip, slipped down her stomach and cupped her mons.

Her nostrils flared and her eyes widened.

He squeezed, placing a steady pressure on her sex that made her toes curl into the plush floor covering.

She moaned and his eyes took on a predatory gleam.

"Again."

"Yllwhi..." her breath hitched as he applied a little more pressure, "Yllwyn," a breathy, sultry murmur that caused his lips to quirk upward in more of a smirk than a smile.

"Yes Keela," he stretched the e's in her name a bit longer than needed, somehow making it sound oddly erotic. He stopped squeezing her, instead using one long finger to circle her clit and then trace down the seam of her slit, back up to her clit again, over and over.

She shut her eyes and her head lolled back against his chest, her legs were trembling and she was whimpering softly.

"Not by the gods or the goddess or the saints," he murmured, not breaking the rhythm of his finger. "They aren't tasting you, aren't touching you, won't be inside you." With those words he slipped the slender digit deep into her and her knees almost buckled. He slipped his free arm around her waist and held her to him.

"Yllwyn" she hissed his name without prompting.

"Yes sweetling. You're so wet you're running down my hand." He slipped another finger inside her and started pumping in and out vigorously.

A naughty, squelching sound seemed to fill the room, accompanying her labored pants. Evidence of her intense arousal started trickling down her thighs.

Keela was on the tips of her toes, her entire body throbbed and burned and she felt the beginning of a wicked climax start to build low in her stomach. Everything, his touch, his words, his warmth, his breath seemed to be pushing her closer and closer to the edge. Her hands were now clasped around the wrist of the hand that was pleasuring her, thighs trembling.

"Damn you're tight," he continued. "If you're like this around my fingers I can't wait to know what you feel like around my cock sweetling. I am going to relish taking you. I plan on riding you hard and long and repeatedly, until you cannot form a coherent thought, much less a coherent word. Every other lover you have ever had will not even be a poor memory. There will only be me, Keela."

She raised her brows at his words and her channel squeezed his fingers even tighter. Heart pounding erratically, she felt shaken and on edge.

What on earth had gotten into her king?

"Now," he groaned, finally able to slip a third finger in her, "Come for me."

It took only a few more strokes for her climax to tear through her. Her entire body bucked and jerked with its intensity. She cried out his name repeatedly while he dutifully continued to finger her, slowly this time. He eased to a stop and then out of her while the last few tremors shook her, after which her body sagged limp and glistening with thin sheen of sweat against his own.

She tried her best to gather herself, she saw him studying his fingers which were coated with her juices. He parted them, looking at the strands of wetness strung between each digit. He slipped one into his mouth.

She gasped.

"Oh" he chuckled, she saw genuine delight on his face and was shocked by it.

"You taste like sex sweetling. And I love sex."

His voice thickened again and his eyes were locked on hers. "And you are going to find out just how much I love it tonight."

Steady on her feet now, the king grabbed onto the twisted metal around her wrists and led her to the bed.

All of the words he spoke were repeating themselves in her very confused head. To say this night was not going as expected was fast going beyond a mere understatement.

"Up you go," he let go of the chains and motioned her up the little steps.

She glanced at him, not able to quite peg the expression on his face and easily ascended the stairs. She bent over and raised her knee to climb upon the bed but stopped when she heard him exclaim, "Oh my." It sounded mocking to her and she turned around to see him smiling, jeweled eyes glittering with laughter.

She scowled and instead shifted to hit the bed butt first, scooting in reverse until her back hit the elaborate headboard, legs folded shut in front of her.

He seemed to find that even funnier, chuckling out loud while mounting the steps, eyes fixed on her. Her initial peevishness was quickly turning back to nervousness as he neared her and reclined at her side. She could not take her eyes off him, the range of emotions he was showing after those horrible few days were so different and unexpected. She parted her lips to ask him a question but she was silenced with a kiss.

And what a kiss it was.

It started off chastely. A swift brushing of his soft, full lips over her own. He pecked at her scar, followed by her bottom lip which he then nipped and lightly suckled. He cupped her ruined cheek and then swept the tip of his tongue along the seam of her mouth and she opened up to him. The kiss slowly grew in intensity and she was lost in the tangle of their tongues and the taste of him, the wine he was apparently drinking earlier and even a slight trace of her. Her bound hands had come up to his chest and fisted the soft material of his robe, slightly pulling him to her.

When she moaned into his mouth he pulled away a little, surprising to her his breathing was just as harsh as hers was and his face was flushed a delightful pink. He said nothing but reached behind her neck and unfastened the thin chain there. He lifted the large bloom that dangled between her palms.

Keela watched curiously as he inserted it into the centre of the bloom and turned slightly. She was a little happy that her hands would be free now. She heard a click and saw his majesty pull at the flower, oddly an even thinner chain was connected to the back of it and linked to the chains around her wrists. He raised the bloom and slipped it into the headboard of his bed, there was a little recess in the middle of it that seemed to be made for it. The headboard itself was wrought with thorny vines and flowers and her bloom was a beautiful centerpoint.

She was attempting to make sense of this new development and had not taken notice of his majesty moving lower down the bed, not until his hands wrapped around both ankles.

She half turned to face him and he grinned then

Pulled her down towards him.

She squealed and her wrists slipped above her head. He pulled until the thin chain seemed to come to a predetermined end and jerked to a stop. Her body lay flat and she tugged at the bindings which did not budge.

Damnation.

This was worse than before.

She had clamped her thighs shut and he found fault with that.

"Open up for me Keela."

Ugh.

She shut her eyes and turned her head away from him.

"Come on," he urged, she heard the smile in his words,"spread those pretty legs for your husband."

Pretty legs? She snorted in her mind. Yeah, right.

But she parted them nonetheless and there was nothing hidden. Though far from a virgin and yes, though his fingers were just inside her, she was still embarrassed.

A little turned on, but still embarrassed.

She felt him crawl up the bed over her, hips between her legs, erection shielded by his robe but still hard against her stomach. He braced himself on either side of her head, twining his fingers in her brown and red locks spread behind her.

She felt his lips against her neck and she gasped.

He chortled, "so sensitive".

He started licking and sucking up to her ear which he teased with his teeth and a very wet tongue. She finally turned to meet him in a kiss, deep and passionate, she sucked his tongue into her mouth and felt his cock pulse against her tummy, his fist tightened around a handful of her hair.

"It's just sex," the thought came to her as he took her tongue into his mouth. "He said it, he likes it, it's just that, nothing to be confused about."

Her eyes cracked open and she saw his heavy lidded ones gazing into hers.

"He'll probably go back to hating your guts tomorrow, after he buries himself in them tonight."

He broke the kiss to lower his mouth to one breast, his expert tongue flicked and circled her nipple while a hand kneaded the heated flesh of the other.

"It's just sex, so you might as well enjoy it. Once you're out of here, it won't be Yllwyn anymore, just your majesty. He's already told you what to expect."

He moved to the other nipple, raking the point with his teeth, then biting down. She writhed and cursed. She was beginning to wonder if her breasts were directly connected to the sensitive button of flesh between her legs. Each suckle and nibble sent a flicker of pleasure darting across its surface.

The voice inside her head was right though. She was no stranger to a good tumble for a good tumble's sake. She decided to just submit and not overthink it.

"Yllwyn," his name was a whisper, the neediness in it almost made it sound like a whine.

Purple eyes opened and drifted lazily to hers.

"Mmmmm?" he questioned around a mouthful of breast.

"Please I..."

"Not yet."

He slipped the nipple out his mouth with a pop and started kissing downward.

But you don't know what I am going to ask.

Before she could frame that thought into words, his face was hovering over her sex.

His gaze was intent on hers while he ever so slowly, extended that warm, pink tongue of his and dragged it over her swollen clit.

She cried out something intelligible as she threw her head back. Her body jerked and pulled at her bindings as heat blazed from that little point and flooded her entire groin. Her thighs flexed as she fought against them locking around his head.

"Keela, look at me,"

Panting harshly, she peered back down at that serious face poised above the juncture of her thighs.

"I need you to look at me," he slowly stated as he lowered his mouth once again.

Right before his tongue made contact with her clit he murmured, "I want you looking at me while I make a mess of this sweet, little cunny."

And make a mess he did.

While she sobbed and writhed, he held her hips and worked over her entire sex with his mouth. He teased her clit relentlessly, rasped it with the blade of his tongue or flicked it with its tip. He lapped and nibbled at her nether lips and slipped his mouth over it all suckling ferociously. Keela cried out his name and jerked again and again at her bindings, frustrated, wanting to vent by grabbing onto his hair or even the linens she was laying on, she wanted to hold onto something to anchor herself because she felt as if she was losing all control.

She tried as much to keep looking at him as he ordered, noticing that his gaze never left her face. His eyes seemed glazed over with pleasure, there was no laughter in them now, just heat and want.

She realized that she was approaching a second climax and warned him. Trying to pull away he frowned and dug his fingers into her hips. He silenced all protests by thrusting his tongue into her channel, she screeched his name and she felt more than heard him mutter something against her flesh.

By the goddess, she thought, he is going to kill me.

He drew down a hand to pinch and tease her clit while he stroked her with his tongue. It did not take long for her to come afterwards, hot liquid gushing from center as his name poured from her lips in a mindless chant. Along with the question, what are you doing to me.

He didn't answer, simply rocked back on his knees. Watching her come apart and licking her essence off his lips.

She was still trembling with the final aftershocks of her climax when he loosened the front of his robe.

Her eyes widened and she made a surprised noise when she saw his erection. While his face was almost feminine with its beauty, his cock was not. His shaft was thick and long, riddled with veins and capped with a helmet of dark-red flesh. He was very ready, there was a slight curve to his erect organ which was slick with precum. She saw it twitch and her gaze drifted to his face. Lust burning in his eyes, his teeth bared in a somewhat savage looking grin. She shivered.

He moved forward to kneel between her knees.

Surprise after surprise after surprise.

Of all the persons Keela had been with, only one came close to the King's length and girth.

She winced slightly, knowing that though she had wilder, younger days, she had mellowed out much with age. It had been a few years since her last dalliance.

Damn, this was going to hurt.

"I'm not going to hurt you Keela," the King sighed. One of his hands was wrapped around his member, its head poised near her entrance; the other was firmly grasped around her hip.

"On the contrary," he continued, gently stroking her now with his tip, "I guarantee that you will enjoy it immensely. Believe me, it helps that you are utterly drenched."

She noticed that he looked particularly smug when he said that and inwardly rolled her eyes.

He hovered over her again, the hand on his member now splayed on the pillow next to her cheek.

"Are you ready for me Keela?" he questioned, peering into her eyes.

Physically, she knew she was more than ready. She knew this question meant something else, and was honestly touched by it.

"Yes," she answered with a firm nod, "I am ready my...," he growled something she could not hear, fingers at her hip squeezing.

"Yllwyn," she corrected quickly, "I am ready my Yllwyn."

She cursed herself, by The Piteous Saint, why on earth did I say my?

Before she could shove her trotters even further down her throat, he chuckled darkly.

"Yes, your Yllwyn. Just as this is mine."

With those words he eased into her.

She gasped sharply and her eyes squeezed shut; allowing herself to be caught up in the sensation of him entering her, slipping into her channel which ever so gradually stretched around his iron hard thickness. His invasion was torturously slow, which made it feel incredibly sweet. Her muscles seemed to initially resist then surrender to him, but only just slightly. She moaned his name as he sank deeper into her.

A strangled noise caused her to look at him; she was surprised to see his previously smug visage flushed red and eyes scrunched shut in concentration. Sweat gathered on his wrinkled forehead and his fingernails were biting into her hip. He lowered himself on his forearm and wound some of her locks around his hand. He leaned his forehead against hers and violet eyes stared into her brown ones.

All the while he kept sliding into her, nothing was said, were they even thinking of anything. All their senses were instead fixed on the pleasure of their joining, their harsh breathing filled the room.

He grunted and his body stopped when he was buried to his balls inside of her.

Keela swore softly, she felt stretched tight around his shaft. The muscles of her channel rippled, anticipating the pleasurable friction to come that would lead to another explosive release.

He tugged at her hair then, crashed his mouth over hers. The kiss was almost violent in its hunger, teeth clashed and tongues tangled. They sucked and stroked and bit and moaned into each other's mouths.

He eased out of her while sucking on her top lip, shoved his tongue into her mouth when he slipped into her again.

She tugged at her bindings, aching to touch him.

Slow, too slow, but not as slow as the first time. Out again, then in again. Out and in, in and out, until he pumped smoothly, without resistance.

He broke the kiss, licked her neck to her ear and bit the lobe there.

"Keela," he groaned, sounding as breathless and filled with desire as she was. "I knew you'd be good but ahhh, sweetling. Not this hot, not this sweet, not this tight."

He rammed into her sharply hissing, Keela cried out. Lifting her legs to wrap around his waist, her pelvis tilted upwards so that he could go deeper.

He did not speed up, but the power of his thrusts started increasing. He slammed into her, sucking and biting her neck, mumbling nonsense into her flesh. Cursing in different languages, fulfilling his words that he would take her hard, and that she would enjoy it immensely.

By The Goddess, immensely did not seem sufficient a word.

Her entire body hummed, she was overwhelmed with pleasure. And greedy thing, she did not want him to stop, just more. More of him pounding her into his linens, into his soft mattress, into a sobbing, trembling mess that screamed and stuttered his name. More of him hitting spots of ecstasy inside her that she did not know existed, making her sex and nipples tingle. More of his filthy mouth, telling her of all the things he planned on doing to her in a rough, coarse voice thickened with lust.

She came screaming his name, he followed soon after, swearing impressively, shutting his eyes and drowning in the feel of her cunny squeezing his member, milking it of every last drop of his seed, his seed that was now flooding her womb. He sagged onto her body, both of them gasping for air. He finally rolled off her and laid stomach down at her side.

They stared at each other, no words, just silence as their bodies calmed down. He reached out and again traced the scar on her lip and cheek, expression unreadable.

12