All Comments on 'The King's Last Wish'

by avatar_roku

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
HawkEye1969HawkEye1969about 3 years ago

Loved the story. I wish you would write another chapter with them having a daughter and the family returning to the lost city.

avatar_rokuavatar_rokuabout 3 years agoAuthor

@Kutyafajafaja Thanks!

avatar_rokuavatar_rokuabout 3 years agoAuthor

@HawkEye1969 Glad you loved it! Thanks for the suggestion. Will definitely think about that.

AzureAshAzureAshabout 3 years ago

Beautiful story. It is an amazing feeling to bask in its consecrated warmth. Thank you so much @avatar_roku for writing and sharing it with us :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bravo,!!! As an American, I’m draw to stories of various cultures. I’ve read all 4 of your stories. You have taken me out of my comfort zone with adventure and history. I don’t know your early gods and goddess but felt intrigued to follow your story line to see what happens next. Keep up good work

avatar_rokuavatar_rokuabout 3 years agoAuthor

@AzureAsh Thanks a lot for the appreciation and encouragement! :)

avatar_rokuavatar_rokuabout 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous I've always been drawn to stories having cultural history and fantastical/mythological elements. I try to explore the same in my stories. Thanks a lot for reading. Glad you loved it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great work! Rereading, picked on the reference to Tolkien (the Army of the Dead bowing to the heir of Isildur in the Return of the King) and, of course, to Indian mythology and culture in SE Asia - offbeat really and excellent stuff - you have put in lot of thought..A request though..can you increase the length of each of your stories..They end much too soon :(..Also, some more social nudity would be welcome for this reader at least - and I refer to all 4 stories that you have written so far..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Great imagery. Much deeper than most of the stories here. Thank you.

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 3 years ago

Excellent. You have a first class story, fully developed that COULD stand alone without any of the erotica that it contains. I’m not saying it should but you have blended the separate elements into a highly readable story. Your characters stand out clearly, although I would like to have seen a few more details of the mother and son. But, all in all a highly readable story, well worth all five stars, more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story. I wish you would write another chapter with them having a daughter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice story

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Beautiful story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love when mother's and son's become lovers. It is the most pure love there is. All mothers should give themselves to their sons and sons should give themselves to their mothers. The only natural progression in the life cycle. It's only natural for both to be intertwined to love. The final step is for the son to sow his seed within his mother. It's such a beautiful thing for them to have offspring.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I normally skip over this type of incest story ( circa 1800s); however, the author's introduction interested me so I read it. The self-awareness of the major characters was solidly developed. The plot of the story was logically developed. The emotional and sexual epiphany of the characters, especially the mother's, was truly sensational. This was a truly wonderfully developed story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Of all the incest genre....the mother/son relationships seem to be the most erotic. And if you add the fact that the son impregnates his mother/wife it adds that much more eroticism. There is that sexual desire and excitement.

I truly believe that a woman and a man can feel, tell when another person is interested in them sexually. I was hot for my older sister and she picked up on my vibes. She confronted me and I confessed to her that as a man I wanted her so badly that it hurt. After some long thought about my desire for her she felt that having sex with me would guarantee that I could never whisper a word about our secret affair. That and at 18 years old she was a virgin and wanted to experience sex. But with someone whom she loved and trusted.

I was her first and only man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great love story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a nice story with a great ending. My only problem was on Page 2 when you mentioned in the 4th paragraph about "Cowgirls." If the story takes place in India around 1770, cowgirls have not been born yet. I understand the context in which you used the word, but you could have used another term.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is amazing. Mother's need to make love to their sons daily. In this current state of the west, neither should be alone. Mother's should be the first ( hopefully the only woman) a son needs. It should unconditional, it should be the natural order...I wish more mothers would give them selves to there son's.... and more father's give themselves to daughters...sex is love ...it's a perfect union

JaxRhapsodyJaxRhapsody9 months ago

This was quite the read. The supernatural spin took me by surprise, but it wasn't bad.

KodanKodanabout 2 months ago

Very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useravatar_roku@avatar_roku
Enjoy reading and writing about Incest. My new found love is a combination of wife-sharing and incest. Let me know any ideas you'd want me to incorporate in my future stories.