The King's Last Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Overcome with emotions, tears started streaming down her face. She cried freely. Jonathan looked at her with concern.

"Mum...?"

She hugged him tightly, burying her face in his chest. He hugged her back. As the emotional outburst receded, she looked at him and said, "I love you, my son. Take me. Make me yours."

"Oh, mum," he sighed and kissed her passionately on the lips.

***

The mother and son were delirious with passion as they frantically undressed each other. As Heather's blouse and skirt came off, Jonathan pulled her close and kissed her neck and shoulders, taking in the smell of her skin. He pulled up the hem of her shift and squeezed her butt cheeks, eliciting a cute little squeal from her. She pulled off his shirt and trousers, leaving him in his drawers. She got hold of his poking manhood and squeezed it through the fabric. Their underclothes soon hit the floor and they were back to their lip lock, naked bodies pressed against each other.

"Can't wait anymore, my love. I need your cock in me now!"

She kissed his chest and nipped his left nipple rather strongly. He groaned loudly and lifted her off the floor. She circled her legs around his waist and locked them at his back. He pushed her back against the nearest wall, supporting her weight between his body and the wall. He drove his hips forward, plunging his rock-hard spear into her slick forbidden orifice.

Heather moaned as she felt her son's bloated helmet suddenly part her wet labial lips and fill up her birth canal completely. Thirteen years of abstinence made her feel like a virgin, as her tight cunt muscles struggled to accommodate her son's massive girth. Jonathan jostled to steady himself and support her weight better. The maneuver served to shove his cock deeper into her vagina. As her labial lips kissed the base of his shaft, she felt as if her body recognized a part of itself returning home after all these years. Her son had finally taken his rightful place inside her.

"Uh, Jonathan!" She let out a loud cry, reveling at the feeling of his manhood throbbing and pulsing within her. His cock was a perfect fit. Her pussy walls formed a tight seal around the veined muscular cylinder.

Jonathan pushed himself in and out of her, as she clung to his body. With his every thrust, she bounced up and down the smooth stone wall. She bit his left shoulder passionately, leaving love bites on his skin. That egged him further to pound her pussy more ferociously, driving his phallus into her dripping wet love-hole like a battering ram. He was panting with the effort of holding her up and fucking her at the same time. Both mother and son were covered in beads of sweat due to the exertion.

After few minutes of intense sex, he grunted, "Oh! Mum! I am cumming!"

"Yes, my love. Give it to me. Cum inside me, son!"

As he cried out loud, she felt her son's manhood expand even more, pulsating inside her as it spewed forth torrents of hot semen. Strong, powerful jets of cum erupted from his cock, flooding the insides of her motherly pussy, driving her off the edge. With a loud moan of pleasure, she tightened her legs around his waist and dug her fingernails into his back as she climaxed on her son's cock.

Completely exhausted, the mother and son slumped to the floor, basking in the sexual euphoria in each other's arms.

Jonathan looked at her and said, "That was the best experience of my life! I love you so much."

Heather smiled. "And I love you too, dear. You've no idea how long I've waited for this."

"I hope it was worth the wait, mum. Any regrets?"

"Only one, that I didn't do it sooner. I guess we'll just have to make up for the lost time."

They lay there on the floor, catching their breaths and looking up at the murals.

"Remember that chapter in The History of Kausala? What a bunch of lies! Absolutely no mentions of these at all," he said, gesturing at the images.

"Well, it didn't exactly lie. More like left out key details. I guess a whole incestuous kingdom would've been quite scandalous."

By the time they recovered from their exhaustion, the sun had already set and it was getting dark. They got dressed and brought the horses and their luggage inside the temple compound. After preparing dinner, they sat on the temple stairs, enjoying the food, the cool sea breeze, the starry night and each other's company.

They made their sleeping arrangements inside the temple by spreading their bedrolls on the stone floor. For the first time, they joined their bedrolls making it a double bedding.

No more sleeping apart! Heather thought giddily.

The mother and son embraced as they got into the bed naked, touching and caressing each other. The urgency of their first sexual encounter was gone. Having satisfied their primal lust in the evening, both were content to just explore each other's bodies. Jonathan caressed and kissed her breasts, sucking her erect nipples and rolling them with his tongue. Heather soon felt her son's erection nudging her thigh. She gave it a few leisurely strokes. Pushing him on to the bedroll on his back, she straddled his waist. Taking his hard cock in her hand, she rubbed the bloated head along her moist pussy lips, lubricating it, preparing it. She fed the mushroom head of her son's stake into her labial slit and slowly impaled herself on it. As she lowered herself completely, her pussy lips formed a tight seal at the base of his cock where their pubic hairs mingled. Her son's manhood stretched her deliciously and touched places within her she didn't knew existed.

"Oh mum! That feels so good!" Jonathan moaned, thrusting up his hips.

Heather smiled and started riding her son into the night.

***

Next morning, Heather woke up to the gentle warm sunlight on her naked body, streaming through the temple windows from the east. A highly pleasurable sensation coursed through her body. She opened her eyes and looked down to find her son between her legs, licking her pussy. She sighed and closed her eyes again, enjoying the pleasure.

"I could get used to such a wake-up routine."

"And I can get used to such a delicious breakfast every morning."

She felt his fingers gently part her outer fleshy lips as he licked her inner labial lips with his broad flattened tongue. She moaned and placed her right hand on his head, moving her fingers through his blond locks. With her left hand, she played with her left breast, pinching the erect nipple.

After having her pussy licked for a few minutes, she felt him insert a slick finger into her cunt. He moved his finger in and out of her while fluttering his tongue over her sensitive clitoris. She squirmed as a familiar tingling sensation started building up in her.

"Oh, my God! Right there, son. Right there!" Heather cried as she guided Jonathan to stay on that spot.

As he finger-fucked her slowly, moving his tongue in a circular motion over her clitoral hood, she felt her body becoming taut like a bow. Her moans gradually became incoherent cries as she slowly climbed the heights of pleasure. Her son's tongue fluttered over her clitoris with increasing speed as his finger moved in and out of her with urgency. With a loud cry, she lifted her hips off the floor, convulsing as a massive orgasm hit her. Her pussy became flooded with her juices and she went limp like a rag doll as the built-up sexual tension was released from her body. She put her hands on his head, pushing him gently away from her extremely sensitive clit and pussy, begging him to stop.

He moved up next to her and embraced her as she closed her eyes and relaxed in sexual bliss. Few minutes later, her eyes fell on a pillar near the entrance of the hall. She vaguely recognized it from her dream and a delicious idea formed in her mind.

"That was wonderful, dear! Would you mind standing near that pillar, leaning against it?"

Jonathan stood up, his naked body glowing in the morning light, and walked over to the pillar. As he stood leaning against it, she knelt between his outstretched legs and took his erection in her hands. Finally in the daylight, she was able to get a good look of this wonderful manhood which had brought her such incredible pleasures the day before.

So beautiful! she thought. Her son's thick, circumcised cock was at least 7" long, with a large pink head. She gripped the shaft with one hand and marveled at his girth as the tips of her thumb and middle-finger barely touched each other. Thick greenish veins ran across its pale skin, trapping the blood within the flesh, keeping it warm and erect, making it throb. His big testicles hung heavily in their scrotal sac. Tilting the shaft upwards, she placed a gentle wet kiss on the underside of the soft bloated head. She heard her son sigh as a pearly, translucent drop of pre-cum appeared on his piss slit.

She placed light kisses all over her son's cock and balls. She licked the cock head, wiping away the drop of pre-cum as another drop took its place. She looked up and saw him looking at her intently. Without breaking eye contact, she slowly opened her mouth wide and took his glans into her mouth and gently sucked on it. She smiled as he threw his head back in pleasure.

"Oh mum!" he groaned.

She swirled her tongue around his sensitive glans and flicked it across his piss slit. She was in awe of his length and girth as she struggled and failed to take it all in her mouth. Momentarily taking his cock out of her mouth, she sucked and licked his pendulous balls, slathering them with saliva. She took his cock back in her mouth and she sucked on it while jerking him off at the same time.

After few minutes of her working on his manhood, Jonathan said, "Mum, I can't hold much longer!"

"Give it to me, dear. Cum in my mouth," Heather said and sped up her efforts.

He groaned loudly, gripping the pillar, as he finally erupted. She felt his cock head bulge as thick ropes of semen blasted into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. She swallowed everything her son had to offer, relishing its slimy texture and slightly tangy taste. She stayed with his cock as the jets of cum gradually reduced to a dribble. Giving a final suck to extract the last of his sperm, she took his cock out of her mouth and kissed the glans and balls.

***

The sun had fully come up as the mother and son got dressed. They had an important work to complete.

Heather took out the bronze jar, containing King Aditya Dev's ashes, from her bag and handed it to Jonathan. They came down the stairs of the temple to make their way towards the beach. As they reached the ground, wraiths started appearing in thin air, all around them. Jonathan was immediately on guard as hundreds of wraiths appeared all over the temple ground. He put his hand on the hilt of the king's sword that we wore on his waist.

"Relax. They are not here for us," Heather said, stopping him from pulling out the sword from its scabbard.

She took the lead, pulling him towards the beach. The wraiths around them parted to give way. As the mother and son walked towards the sea, the wraiths started walking behind them.

"It's a funeral procession. They're here to pay their respects to their beloved king," she said.

Crossing the line of trees, Heather and Jonathan soon reached the beautiful, pristine, sandy beach. The clear water lapped the shores with gentle waves. They waded into the water, until they were knee deep.

She looked back at the beach. The wraiths stood there, watching. Jonathan opened the jar and scattered the ashes around in the water. The waves carried the ashes away. When she looked back again, the wraith who had impersonated Thomas, gave them a slight nod of gratitude. All the wraiths dissipated into the air, leaving the mother and son alone.

***

The sound of the waves beating the sandy beach was music to Heather's ears, soothing and meditative, as Jonathan's cock ploughed her slick pussy. Her vagina stretched around her son's long thick spear as it massaged her cunt walls.

It was mid-morning. They had discarded their clothes and relaxed on the sandy beach, enjoying the waves, naked. He had soon developed an impressive erection. She had obliged by laying on the beach on her back, spreading her legs wide as her son mounted her. It had been almost half an hour of her enjoying the blissful slow love making as he timed his thrusts into her motherly hole with the crashing of the waves. Thrusting in as the waves hit the beach, pausing, then slowly pulling out as the water receded into the sea.

The tail end of the waves touched the coupling mother and son, keeping them wet and cool as they made sweet love, while the sun rose up in the sky. They moved in unison, kissing, keeping their eyes open, lost in each other's gaze. With every inward thrust, Heather's pussy clasped at her son's shaft, gently caressing the thick veined flesh and resisting its withdrawal.

Tears of joy and pure carnal bliss began flowing from her eyes as overwhelming waves of pleasure swept through her body. She arched her back and began to spasm, her cunt muscles tightening around her son's cock. A massive orgasm originated from her pussy and radiated across her whole body. Jonathan sucked on her nipples, biting them gently and amplifying her climax as her juices bathed his manhood. Her moans and cries of passion were drowned out by the waves.

Jonathan stopped thrusting temporarily as Heather rode out her orgasm. "Oh God! I have never experienced such pleasure before, my love!" she said, kissing him. "Make me cum again, son."

Mother and son connected at the genitals slid up the beach since the waves had eroded the sand from under them. Settling down once more, he slowly began to thrust into her hot pussy, building the pace gradually. She moaned again and again as she began to match her son's thrusts with her hips. Her round heavy breasts rolled around her chest. He reached down and lifted her legs one at a time and draped them over his shoulders.

Heather groaned louder as her son sank into the deepest parts of her pussy. He picked up pace and pounded her vagina relentlessly with long powerful strokes as she reached her second orgasm. Her cunt muscles clamped down and milked his shaft. He thrust into her one last time, burying deep inside as his orgasm finally hit him. Massive torrents of cum erupted out of his cock into her pussy, drenching the inner walls of her vagina and inundating her warm slick birth canal.

Mother and son kissed hungrily as they rode out their mutual orgasms. With his hard cock still inside her, Jonathan looked into her eyes and said, "I love you, mum. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

***

Heather stood on the balcony of her new house in England, sipping hot tea on a cold winter morning.

It was more than a year since she and Jonathan had become lovers on that fateful day when they had discovered Swarnavali. They had gotten married in the ancient temple after she had agreed to her son's proposal. They knew that no Church or religious institution would marry a mother and son, so what better than to get married inside the very temple built in honor of incestuous love. They had said their marital vows in front of the statue of Charuvaki and had solemnized their wedding.

Bidding adieu to the lost city and kingdom, they had made their way to Calcutta. Reporting at the East India Company's headquarters, they had fabricated a story of how they had lost their way in the jungles and had never found the ancient city. They knew that the snobbish company officials would never accept a temple dedicated to incest and may tear it down completely. Better to let it remain hidden.

Finally, after 15 long years, Heather and Jonathan had returned to England and settled down in Surrey, where no one knew them. They had bought a house on the country side and started a new life as husband and wife.

As Heather stood, sipping tea, Jonathan came to the balcony and snuggled into her from behind. She smiled at him and kissed his lips. He placed both his hands on her swollen belly and rubbed it gently. Heather was 7 months pregnant with her son's child.

They had already decided the names. A baby boy named Aditya or a baby girl named Charuvaki.

The End