The Kings Road Pt. 01

Story Info
A surprise attack.
3.9k words
4.55
14.6k
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction, that involves bondage and humiliation. If this is not for you, then please don't read it. Any resemblance to people or places is unintentional and coincidental, possibly.

*****

The flow of people traffic, steadily began to swamp the wet pavement of The Kings Road in SW3. Charlotte looked out of her shop window; she had been awake for some hours and watched the individuals rush past, in their single-minded endeavours to get to work on time. It was a rainy, overcast, Thursday morning in June. Many of the passers-by had on coats, hoodies or brollies, to prevent themselves from getting wet and spending an uncomfortable morning in damp clothing. Others had been caught out by the rain and ran or walked quickly, winding through the plethora of human flotsam, hoping that they would reduce their level of soaking. It was useless, they already looked like drowned rats.

Charlotte was in two minds, she wanted people to look into her up-market lingerie shop, and notice her predicament. But on the other hand, it was the last thing that she wanted people to see.

She had spent the past hour and a half, clearing her foggy head, but things were still not firm in her mind. She remembered being on the verge of locking the front door to the shop, when she heard a movement behind her. Thinking that she had missed a customer, she began to turn with a smile on her face. But before she had fully turned around, a powerful arm had grabbed her about the waist. A gloved hand had swamped her mouth and nose and before too long, her eyelids fluttered closed as she blacked out. Knowing nothing of her assailant, other than he had black gloves, black jumper and strong arms.

Charlotte guessed that whoever it was, had probably used chloroform or something similar to knock her out. Though the strength in that one arm was mind-numbing, she had not been able to move. But then again, that might have been because of fear, a concept that to that point, she had not faced before.

She tried to look about the shop, to see if anything had been disturbed, or was stolen. She couldn't see anything untoward. But then, why would there be? After all, who would break into a lingerie shop and steal a frilly bra and panty set? No, this attack must have been for another reason.

She shivered suddenly, not because of the cold, but because a rather gross looking man, had stopped to leer at her through the large display window. He had on what looked like a dirty old raincoat; one of his hands was deep in his pocket and he made it very clear to her, what he was doing with it. He stared intently at her whilst he manipulated himself, making her feel dirty and cheap. She turned her head away as much as possible. Not wanting to see if the gross character, fully exposed himself and certainly not wanting to see his face as he reached his final release.

She caught a sudden movement, from the corner of her eye and cautiously looked round to find that he had gone. More people flooded the pavement, occasionally looking in at her and witnessing her predicament, before moving on. Though every now and then, a few of the men would return for another look, before sneering and sniggering at her and then moving on.

Charlotte was at a loss. She needed someone to notice her in this state and to realise that she needed assistance. The shop however, was not due to open until 10:00. Looking over at the clock, she could see that was still two hours away. Two further hours of humiliation. And that was assuming that the door was open and that someone could gain access. She didn't think she had finished locking up the night before, but things were a little hazy and anyway, maybe her assailant had?

Charlotte looked down at herself as more people, mainly men, looked in at her as if she were a Dutch prostitute, intentionally putting herself on display; before they too, reluctantly, moved on. Her breasts looked like the warheads from artillery shells, so tightly were her naked, chalky-orbs bound. The narrow rope, wound around them, Shibari fashion, forcing them into their stream-line shape. Her large engorged nipples, the fuses of the shells.

Her arms were bound in a similar fashion, from just under the armpit to the elbow, they were individually tied. But at the elbows, they had been lashed together, behind her back, all the way to her wrists, where the end of the rope had then been passed through an eye in the ceiling, which was there to support the modelling mannequins from falling over. This was now used to pull her arms upwards, forcing her somewhat forwards. Were her breasts not so tightly bound, they would have been dangling freely.

Her business-like pencil skirt had been dropped on the floor at her feet, as was her white blouse. Her panties and bra, she noticed were being held up by one of the mannequins beside her as if the pseudo female was displaying them to the passers-by. Charlotte flushed, then told herself to get a grip. She was sitting here naked, what did it matter what people thought about her displayed undies, not that they would know they were hers?

Charlotte's silk-stocking clad legs, were each bound, from just below the exquisitely filigreed stocking top, to the knees, where a length of curtain pole had been used as a spreader bar to separate her thighs as far as they would go. Her calves were similarly bound, with another bar at her ankles, spreading those wide too.

Had a female mannequin not been posed, kneeling before her, its face, mere millimetres away from the junction of her thighs, then the puffy coral folds of her vagina, would have been readily on display. As it was, it looked like she was receiving cunnilingus from the display model. Its painted red lips were up tight against Charlotte's genitals. She flushed again at the embarrassment of the situation, wondering why someone would do this to her. Suddenly a woman in her thirties stopped to stare at her "displayed goods". She craned her neck to see about the face of the mannequin and view Charlotte's gaping valley. The gag in Charlotte's mouth, prevented her from saying anything, but her eyes said it all. "Fuck Off!" The woman smirked at her, blew her a kiss and moved on too.

Charlotte had never felt as humiliated as this in her entire life, nor as helpless. All she could move was her head. She was now dying for a pee and was desperately trying not to think about it. She was also getting more and more admiring looks from the passers-by as the people traffic was changing from a predominance of commuters, to one of shoppers. She began to realise that she had another problem too. One that had been creeping up on her, much like her filling bladder.

Despite the pain of her bound breasts, her tightly bound and stretched wide legs, and her arms being pulled from their sockets. And despite, or maybe because of the female mannequin's head being positioned between her spread-eagled thighs, so close to her vagina; she could feel herself getting turned on.

Certainly, if asked, she would not have said that one of her fantasies was to be tied up naked and displayed, having her pussy licked by a woman and a plastic one at that, but then what did she know about fantasies, she had had one boyfriend in her 24 years and had dumped him over 9 months ago for sleeping with someone else, a man at that? That had really made her question her femininity.

She felt herself push against the nose of the mannequin and immediately stopped to chastise herself and question her motives. But every time she moved or breathed, the innocuous plastic lump rubbed her clitoris, as it was intended to do. It was not helping her, that more people had seen her naked in the last minute, than in her whole life. It also didn't help that while at Uni, she had had a ongoing fantasy about being taken forcibly by her room-mate, a beautiful raven-haired Amazon called Petra. In these fantasies, she was invariably licked by the gorgeous Petra, then forced to do the same to her, it very nearly happened too. The coincidence of the raven-haired mannequin between her legs, brought that memory to the fore, only heightening her arousal.

Either way, with each breath, each move, she felt her will collapsing. Her bladder was at bursting point and her situation did nothing to prevent her increasing arousal. An arousal that was demanding to be listened to and obeyed. An arousal, that would make her thrust her hips forwards every now and then, to rasp her clitoris against the pseudo woman's nose. Were she true to herself, she would have to admit, that the nose was already wet from her succulent lips and her clit had already enlarged and was erect with engorged blood and sensitivity. And that was the reason that it now touched the plastic face with such regularity. Breaking down her resolve brick by brick.

Her hips began to swivel more regularly towards the woman's face, posed between her thighs, they were small imperceptible movements. But they were now what her body needed. She needed release and it came sooner than she would have expected. Rushing at her like a freight train, no chance of stepping out of its path, her climax was building, all she could do was ride it, enjoy it.

She passed the point of no return, just as a young man stopped at the window. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her bottom lip, so did not notice him perusing the contents of the display. He looked from one mannequin to the other, before locking his eyes on Charlotte, at the same time that she opened hers. As his deep emerald-green eyes fell upon hers and a twitch of a smile rose upon his lips. Charlotte orgasmed. Her hips thrust at the face before her once, twice as she cried out. The noise muted by the gag. To her, sitting bound and gagged, she felt that this had to be the final humiliation, having an orgasm in front of passing strangers, but then the spasms and tremors of her climax, reached her bladder and as she thrust forwards in pleasure again, her pent up urine shot out at force, splitting either side of the plastic face, to spray against the glass, just below the eye-level of the attractive young man on the street. Instinctively he stepped back, as further spasms resulted in more released pee and Charlotte realised her humiliation could be worse than a public orgasm.

Charlotte could stop none of it; her orgasm, her peeing or her utter loathing of herself. She began to sob. It was not enough that some man had put her into this predicament, no, her body had to add to that total humiliation too. The expression on the man's face at the window, said it all. Mildly intrigued, curious, amazed, shocked and finally concerned. At no point had his eyes displayed the same revolting hunger evident in so many of the eyes that had looked in at her that morning. She hung her head, expecting him to move on also. But as she heard the shop door open, she looked up to find him stepping in.

"Oh my God madame. I'm so sorry. I thought the display was more than a little risqué and to be honest, inappropriate. I was about to discuss with the owner. Then I realised it was a real person rather than some mannequins. As he talked, he removed her gag, allowing Charlotte to properly sob for the first time. Her chest was still heaving from her own torment, but also from her humiliating ordeal. Pee dribbled from her chair and down her long legs to the floor. Her dark-red hair, dishevelled, fell between her shoulder blades; put there deliberately, so that it would not cover her charms. It would be fair to say, that Charlotte, did not look her best.

"I'm assuming," the young man said, with a wry smile, "that you would indeed like to be untied? That this is not some sort of...well...a game, a bet or an intentional display?"

"Oh no!" Charlotte responded indignantly, "please, please untie me."

She could smell her own sexual scent rising from between her legs, along with the warm smell of pee, but there was nothing she could do to cover that now. "Thank God, you looked in when you did!" She blushed immediately realising that she inferred he was just in time to see her spurting orgasm. "Er...what I meant was...well I...I have been stuck in that position for over three hours and maybe longer, I don't know how long I was out for. I'm afraid I was busting for a pee and couldn't hold it any longer.

"So I saw madame. Look, my name is Daniel, Daniel Robertson. I should tell you that I am a plain-clothed police detective. Just in case you were about to reveal anything that might incriminate yourself."

Charlotte's eyes flashed to his, looking for a hint of double entendre, but there was none. He simply smiled warmly back at her. "Oh no, but...oh! NO!" She finally understood what he was referring to. "No, please don't think that I...I would never...please..." She took a deep breath. "My name is Charlotte, I own this shop, I was assaulted last night whilst locking up...look would you mind if I get my clothes back on before carrying on with the narrative, I'm feeling more than a little exposed here."

He stopped what he was doing and smiled again warmly. "I am trying Charlotte. Look is there a covering I can put about you to prevent unwanted eyes perving?"

"Yes, there is a throw, over that seat there." She pointed with her head.

"OK, but before I do that, I must just take a few photos for evidence. I'm sorry, but I must."

"OK," said Charlotte, not looking keen at the prospect. "You are definitely a policeman? I'm not going to find them on the internet in a week?" Her smile returned a little, along with some of her humour.

Daniel had picked up the throw and put it over the mannequin's arm that was holding her panties. He showed Charlotte his police badge. "All legit. Now just a few photos and I'll get you covered up. Don't worry, I won't be asking you to smile." He took them quickly and efficiently, not touching any other potential evidence, then covered her with the throw. "Don't suppose you have a knife or scissors about. This knot-work is professionally done, it will help us to potentially track down the assailant. But untying it is going to be a bitch."

"Behind the counter over there," she flicked with her head.

"What about some paper towels to clean up a little?"

Charlotte could not help flushing again. "You'll find those in the cleaning cupboard, next to the ladies loo."

"K," he said, wandering off.

Daniel spent time at her feet cleaning up her "spillage". She could not face him as he did that. She had never in the past, had any need to mop up her own pee, let alone have someone doing it for her. She could not help the blush rising on her cheeks and neck, feeling the heat of her embarrassment, she turned her head to try and hide it. But Daniel didn't seemed bothered by what he was doing at all. He talked away, taking her mind off of it as much as he could. He then moved away the mannequin and replaced the throw about her wide-open legs, she realised that he would have had a very good look at her pouting, wet, swollen pussy. The thought increased her embarrassment further and the blush response spread to the top of her breasts. She was also shocked and a little annoyed with herself, that she found the thought, more than a little arousing.

Daniel worked beneath the wrap, untying her ankles from the tortuous spreader bar. Working his way up her calves, to her knees. He then grabbed some of the paper towels and mopped her legs down, removing some more of her urine from them. She felt like some amorous lover was attempting to fondle her beneath her skirts and for a minute, Daniel had made her forget her recent torment and humiliation and made her think more about her recent orgasm. But at her knees he stopped. "Let's do your arms, next, they must be killing you, once they are free, you might be able to help remove some of the rope from, shall we say, the more delicate areas."

She smiled at him, seeming to blush even more. "Thank you Daniel, thank you for cleaning up...I..."

"Think nothing of it," he smiled back, before walking behind her and working on the rope that pulled her arms halfway up her back.

With that rope cut through, he started to work on her wrists until all of her arms were free. She brought them round in front of her and rubbed her shoulders, trying to get some life and blood back into them. She could hardly feel her fingers and worked them in the air like she was playing an invisible piano. "Can't feel my fingers at all. Would you...er...would you mind awfully...releasing my breasts... Didn't think I'd be saying those words to a stranger any time soon!" She glanced at him shyly. "Guess that I am getting you to do stuff above and beyond the call of duty huh?"

"Look, it's not a problem. But might be better if I freed your legs first. Then we can get you out of the shop window and back into the shop where there is more privacy. I can work on your legs under the wrap, so you won't be revealed any more than needs to be. Obviously," he warned her, "there may be a little more unintentional touching going on as I will be feeling my way, rather than being able to see what I am doing. If you are OK with that, then I will carry on?"

She laughed at his gentle manner and realised he had done much in calming her down, just by talking to her. She hadn't realised how upset she was by the fact that an intruder had drugged her, removed her clothing then stuck her in her own display window, to humiliate and taunt her. "If you could swivel the chair around, then I don't mind if you remove the wrap so that you can see what you are doing. You've seen just about all of me already, so there is no point being modest about it now. But I don't want any more of the general public seeing me. Certainly not in this state. You have been very kind and gentle and I really appreciate that. So yeah, just swivel me around."

"Ok Charlotte, not a problem, we'll do it that way." He smiled warmly at her, then grasping the front legs of the chair, between her legs, pulled it and her around and as far from the window as the raised dais would allow. That then meant he could stand on the floor, making it a little easier for himself. "Is that better?"

"Sure. They might still be able to see what is going on. But I can't see them seeing, so don't feel so bad about it, if you know what I mean...?"

"Of course. Now let's get the rest of this rope off. He pulled the wrap away, and set to the rope that was tied about her knees and onto the second spreader bar. Charlotte watched him do it. She realised that she was willing him to look at her lower half. She knew she had beautiful long legs, she knew that wearing stockings made her feel and look, sexy and glamorous. She knew that her wide hips and narrow waist, gave her that perfect hour-glass figure that many men found irresistible. And right now, she knew that her pussy was glistening wet, almost in open invitation. Her labia still enflamed and swollen. Her clitoris clearly visible as it peeped from her folds in erection. She knew because she could smell her sex, she could feel the burning in her stomach that told her of her arousal. She was sure too, that were he to look closer, he would see that she was now leaking milky-white vaginal fluid, rather than pee.

But Daniel remained the consummate professional. He concentrated on the ropes that were binding her legs. Even when he got to her thighs, and she had to lift each one in turn, so that he could remove the rope, even then, he did not look at her pouting pussy. She realised she was sorely disappointed, that this handsome young man was not getting the pleasure from her untying, that she was getting from him doing it!

"There," he said finally, "now, let's get you moved from the window to your staff room shall we." He supported her under the arm. "Now if you have been in that position for a long time, you might find your legs aren't going to want to move either, so just lean on me."

12