The Kings Road Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood, then immediately sat down again. "Looks like you were right. Could you help me."

Daniel supported her as she stood, then wrapped the throw about her shoulders, to cover her naked back, as he guided her to the staff room. He sat her upon the chair there and turned to her saying, "Now I'll just release your breasts, and then I'll nip next door to the coffee shop and get us a coffee, how does that sound?"

"OH my God, yes? I could murder a coffee right now. Please get one now, I'll see if I can release my breasts myself."

"Sure thing Charlotte, though looking at the knots, they run around your body and are all tied behind you. I think the main reason being, to prevent you from untying yourself. But see how you get on. I'm sure you have had enough of being man-handled by a strange man." Daniel nipped out to get the drinks.

Charlotte looked down at her poor breasts, they were a bright red, where the blood had been forced to the tips, by the tight rope. Her nipples were larger than she had ever seen them and so hard, that she was sure she could support an entire clothes line across them. But even the rope that ran beneath her breasts and down across her waist, had no visible knots at the front. It was hopeless. So, when Daniel returned, she said, "See what you mean. Guess you have one final unpleasant task ahead of you then, the release of my boobs." She smiled shyly at him again. "Least I know they will be in safe hands." Charlotte reddened immediately that she realised what she had said. "That is...I mean...OH GOD, I don't know what I mean!"

12