The Kings Road Pt. 02

Story Info
Charlotte gets probed.
4.3k words
4.44
10.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel laughed. It was a rich deep pleasant laugh, that for some reason tugged at Charlotte's heart strings. She realised that she had had more intimate contact with this stranger, in the last half an hour, than with any man in months. She wondered whether he had could smell her scent as keenly as she could? Her eyes flicked to his crotch. She was at the perfect height, sitting in the chair with him standing. But was once again disappointed. Although she could see the raised mound of his genitals, tucked away in his pants, she could certainly tell, there was no evidence of erection there. Not even a little. Yes, she was more than a little disappointed at that.

"Here you go. You drink that, whilst I get those knots undone, then we can think about getting you dressed." He walked behind her and with his strong, warm fingers, worked the knots lose, or cut through the rope. Suddenly she felt the pressure ease about her breasts and the coils of rope fell to the floor. She sat there completely naked, drinking a cup of coffee, in front of a complete stranger, like it was the most natural thing in the world. "There, all done. I must say that guy, whoever he was, really had you trussed up. He certainly knew what he was doing. Now do you know what he did with your clothes?"

"Yes, they are in the window. My undies are being held by the mannequin to the left of where I was sitting, my dress and blouse were on the floor."

"OK, I'll just go and grab them."

"Thank you, Daniel, I really mean it."

He returned minutes later and before passing her the garments, checked them over. "Sorry, but I have to say this. He looked deeply into her eyes, causing another flutter in her stomach. "I'm just checking for semen stains, many of these perverts will use their victim's underwear to unload into. The other thing I need to ask is, do you feel like you have been penetrated? If you do, it might be wise if you go to the toilet and see if anything spills out. That way you can capture it on a tissue and we have then got the guys DNA. Sorry I know it sounds indelicate. Or if you prefer, we can get you swabbed at the station?"

Charlotte was a dark shade of red from her face to the tips of her breasts which she was absent-mindedly rubbing in front of him as she tried to get the blood circulating. She took on board the import of his words. "God, I never thought about that. I...you mean he could have f...he could have put his... OH GOD Daniel, could I have been raped?"

"I don't think so. The MO of this guy appears to have been your humiliation. But you could argue that total humiliation would be to tie you up and then to penetrate you."

Every time he said that word, her insides churned. Not in disgust, but in growing arousal. Not because she was thinking of the attack last night, but because she was thinking of the handsome man before her now. She had learned a couple of things about herself today, that she would admit to no-one, well maybe one person. She had learned that she somewhat enjoyed being tied up and then have people stare at her in her humiliation. She also learned that the thought of being penetrated at the same time was... "OH GOD!" She panted out, suddenly very aware that she was close to another unexpected orgasm. To distract herself, she picked up her undies and went to the toilet. "I'll go and check. Though I...don't feel like I have had a... I think I would feel... That is I don't think I have been...entered." She left out the word 'penetration' on purpose, being aware that it might set her off.

In the loo, nothing dribbled out of her, aside from her own copious flow. She was a little ashamed of herself and her reaction to all of this, but blamed it on the attractive man sitting outside, who had not only seen her completely naked, but had seen her orgasm and had witnessed her spraying too.

Charlotte removed her stockings, they were not ruined, she was pleased to see. So, she popped them in her bag, which she had brought along. She then slid back into her panties and clipped her front fastening bra about her firm breasts. Her nipples were still standing tall and due to her state of arousal, would remain so. There was nothing she could do about that at the moment. She returned to Daniel a little more comfortable at having some clothes on. Though found she was strangely disappointed that he looked at her no differently either way. It was as if he was the consummate professional, that he had not viewed a naked person before him at all. Either that or he had seen so many naked women that it had no effect on him. Of course, he could always be gay?

"Nothing to report," Charlotte told him. "If he had put his thing inside me, he didn't...unload."

"OK, well that's good anyway, hopefully there was no penetration, even if he pulled out before ejaculation, as there seems to be no evidence of semen anywhere. You checked both your vagina and your anus yes? Of course, he could have used your mouth, but I think you would still be able to taste it if he had?"

"God really? In my mouth? Or my bum, I didn't think about my bum either. Though I have never...well, you know. So, think I would know if that had happened. But my mouth? Oh God I don't want to think about some random guy's cock in my mouth..." She blushed before she had even finished the sentence. "Did you pick up my skirt and blouse?" She said, quickly changing the subject to relieve the growing flush across her face and breasts, along with the burning in her pubic area. Her body reminding her that it wanted conclusion to her growing state of arousal and that it wanted it urgently.

"Sorry," Daniel said, "both items were on the floor and I'm afraid soaked up a lot of your urine. Have you something else you could wear?"

Charlotte looked about her, already knowing that she would find nothing suitable. She looked back at the slim, but well-built man before her, her hazel eyes coming into contact with his. "Apart from putting on more lingerie, I'm stumped. I have nothing."

"Well that gives us two options really. We could wash the items in the sink, but they would take quite a while to dry and would quite frankly look like they were washed in the sink when you wear them. Or I can lend you my raincoat and can run you home to get changed and I'm sure you would probably like a shower. I can then run you down to the station for a statement. If you would like, at that point. I could bring you back to your place afterwards?"

"That sounds the better plan to me if I'm honest and if you don't mind lending me your coat?"

"Not at all, as long as you promise not to pee on it?" He laughed. "Sorry, I shouldn't have made a joke at your expense. It's over there on that chair. I'll just go and wash my hands and then we can go."

"Sure, and thanks again Daniel for coming to my rescue. Honestly the amount of people that went by that window and looked in at me, then just walked on. I was beginning to lose faith in society. One dirty old man even started to... well you know. He was quite blatant about it too! His eyes roaming all over me as he wan... EEeuuuwwwee," she shivered, "it was disgusting."

"Did he expose himself?"

"No, just kept his hand in his pocket."

"Probably not a lot we can do about that at this stage." He wandered off to the toilet and washed his hands. He then did a quick circuit of the shop just to make sure there were no hiding places that could be holding the perpetrator. Satisfied, he returned to find Charlotte had covered her near naked body in his raincoat. She looked ridiculous, but at least was covered up. They locked up the shop and left.

Daniel's car was parked a short distance away, he opened the passenger door for Charlotte and ushered her in, then skipped round to the driver side, started the engine, buckled up and headed off. "Where to?"

"Oh, I'm not that far, Creswell Place in Chelsea. Do you know where that is?"

"Sure, we'll be there in no time."

Daniel drove with assurance and they pulled up outside the Edwardian building in fifteen minutes, not bad considering the usual heavy traffic at this time. He jumped out of the car and opened the door for her, catching her a little off guard. "Why thank you, Daniel. Not used to all of this gallantry. Very old school, but very welcome."

"A little bit of politeness, goes a long way, learnt that a while back. Now let's get you inside."

He took her key and opened the door quietly, signalling for her to stay where she was, as he did a quick reconnoitre. He found nothing and returned to her at the door. "All clear. Just wanted to make sure they weren't here. Once you have freshened up, if you could just check things out for me and let me know that the place is how you let if, I just want to be sure you are safe."

"Wow, you are thorough, I'll give you that. Thank you."

"We can't mess about when someone has been assaulted like this."

"Well thanks again. There is some coffee in the kitchen if you want to make some. I could do with another cup that is for sure. I'll be as quick as I can."

"No rush. I will make another cup, of course."

"Oh, that would be great."

"Right o."

Charlotte, had lived on her own for a little while now, her flat was tidy, but lived in. Certain items of clothes were draped over her bed, her nightwear, over the chair that sat by her dresser, her numerous pairs of shoes and boots piled in one corner. In short, she had not been expecting the company of a handsome man and she was a little ashamed of how her bedroom looked. She was sure that he would have looked into every room, and maybe even her wardrobes. 'Well,' she thought, 'what's done is done.'

She selected some fresh undies, some leggings and a loose-fitting top and headed into the bathroom for a shower. She closed the door and put her clothes on the seat there. Then leaned into the shower to turn on the water, immediately colouring in absolute embarrassment. Stuck to the wall, where she had left it, was her latex seven-inch dildo. Its permanent erection causing an immediate tingle around her pubic area. She had not put it away after her previous session with it. Why would she, who else was going to see it. Other than of course Daniel. "Oh my God!" She said under her breath. "This man has known me for less than two hours and has already seen me naked, coming, spurting and now knows I masturbate with a seven-inch cock in my shower. Jesus! He probably thinks I'm a proper slut. No wonder seeing me naked had no impact on him? Though how he could not be turned on by mopping up my pee I don't know?" She giggled to herself, again forgetting the seriousness of the situation in which he had found her.

As she stepped into the shower and started to wash herself down, she was pleased that the ropes had left no lasting marks on her breasts, although her nipples still appeared to be fully erect and were very sensitive to her touch. She found that out as her knees buckled and her bum nudged against the dildo as she moved in the tight confines of the cubicle; not surprising really as the dildo was aligned at the perfect height just for her pleasure. As her hands soaped her aching nipples and rounded firm breasts, she knew she had to finish something before putting on fresh panties, or they wouldn't stay fresh for very long.

She placed her hands on the glass before her and slowly edged backwards. With practised ease, the head of the rubber cock found its way between her thighs and slipped along the valley of her vagina. Her puffy, swollen labial folds seemed to grip the rubber shaft, coating it with her milky fluid, as the rubber head, poke out between her lips at the front. She watched the emergence of the phallus head with a deepening pleasure, grunting to herself as she pulled back off of the cock, and then slickly slid back onto it again.

Her moans of pleasure were already getting loader and more frequent. Half of her hoped that they would be drowned out by the shower, half she realised, she wanted Daniel to hear. She couldn't say why? He was an absolute stranger. And it wasn't necessarily because he was a very attractive man, although that really helped. It was more to do with his seeming indifference at seeing her naked that really made her want him to know, that she was masturbating whilst having a shower, in the room next door.

As she bit upon her bottom lip, she slipped her hand between her legs and fed the cock into her entrance. It had been in there so many times over the past few months, it could almost find its own way in. She closed her eyes and tried to visualise that what she was feeling inside her, was the cock that was beneath the trousers and pants of the man sitting in her home. She pushed slowly backwards, feeling the bulbous head part her lips and begin to stretch apart her vagina as with each pleasurable inch, she forced it into herself. Her cunt was eager for a real hard cock. But this would have to do for now. However fantasising about the owner of it being Daniel, sped her along the journey to orgasm. She moaned again as the toy slid in to the hilt filling the length of her vagina. Her muscles gripping on the ridges and ripples that simulated veins and skin. It was not the same as a hot, pulsing, ridged erection, but it was close enough.

"Ohhhhh fuck. OOOh, oh, ooooHHH!" She slid off the toy, then back on again. Her pussy slurped noisily in its wetness. She was at a level of lustful pleasure she had rarely attained before. Probably because she had been holding onto this approaching orgasm for a couple of hours now. Edging was something she had loved to do with her previous boyfriend, but that was on him, rather than on her. She thought of Daniel again, peeling off his shirt as he stabbed his pulsing cock forwards, filling her eager, dripping hole. His hard-toned muscles clearly visible, his powerful arms rippling as he grabbed her by the hips.

"OH, Oh, hu, huh, ummmmm. Jesus Daniel, fuck me, fuck me harder, I'm coming. I'M COMING. That's it, oh God, oh God, oh GOD!"

Her rhythm had picked up. She rocked hard back, forcing the dildo into the deeper recesses of her vagina. Her pleasure, was loud, lustful and immediate. Her filbert-nailed fingertip, ran down her flat stomach, through her pubes and onto her clitoris to tease the last vestiges of her orgasm from her shaking body. Her legs were in such tremor, that she was in danger of collapsing to the shower floor.

As her passion subsided, her thrusting onto the cock, slowed. She'd had her fill for now. But as usual, the rubber cock was a substitute for a good fucking with a real penis, it was not a replacement for it. She was always left wanting, attributing that to a simultaneous orgasm, and being filled with piping hot sperm. The thought was not helping her calm down. It was time to get out and get dressed.

Charlotte knew that when she bent in the tight leggings, her bum was revealed in all of its glory. She also knew from experience, that her knickers would show through the stretched lycra fabric. Therefore, the panties she selected, if you could call the small triangle of material that, was a black G-string. She loaded her boobs into a front fastening bra and then put on her baggy top. She slipped on her leggings, which looked like they had been sprayed on. Then put on a sensible pair of heels and saw to her makeup and hair. Charlotte presented herself to Daniel ten minutes later. She still looked flushed from her climax, but now, more than ever, seemed to want him to know that.

"All done? I put your coffee there, but it is probably on the cold side."

"No that's fine, I probably spent a little more time than I needed to. I just needed to...to wash away the stains of the experience," she explained.

"Sure," he said, "I understand. Well now are you ready for me to take you?"

'More so than you know,' she wanted to say, but instead just nodded in affirmation.

"Good, let's go then."

The drive to the station was a quick one, and the process of taking a statement, took no more than an hour. She found herself sitting back at his desk in just under two hours, all done. "Thanks for the information Charlotte. We will run through our database and see if anything comes up. Our lead, may be this rope tying thing. We'll see. Now if anything further crops up, here's my card, don't be frightened to call me."

"Thank you again Daniel, not sure how I would have coped without you. Would probably still be sitting in that window!"

"Not a problem. Now do you want me to run you back home?"

"No," she said. I think I would like to walk back as it is so nice outside. It will help me to clear my head too. But thanks for the offer."

"All part of the service."

She looked directly into his eyes to see if she could glean any hidden meaning in those words, or a little spark of attraction maybe. But she was disappointed. He seemed to notice nothing. And showed absolutely no signs of attraction. Charlotte had noted with pleasure that her nipples were still standing proud and could clearly be seen through her baggy top. She had seen a few admiring glances from some of the other men in the office. And had also noted how the tight lycra of her leggings had left nothing to the imagination as the seam passed tightly through her valley, moulding her labia either side and creating the tell-tale humps of pubis each side. But all was lost on him.

She stood directly in front of him, parting her legs and giving him another view of her hot tightly encased pubic area. But he chose to look directly at her face and smiled. "Well, I often pass your shop, so will stick my head in from time to time and make sure you are ok, or to update you on developments, will that be OK?"

"Yes, that would be great." She sounded a little despondent. "I'll see you later."

"Bye," he said getting up to walk her to the door. "Now don't forget the forensics team will be at you shop for 10:00. So just let them in but try not to touch anything until they are done."

"Sure. Will you be there?" She asked hopefully.

"Not sure, will try though."

"OK, well bye then." As Charlotte walked the mile back to her flat, she again questioned her sexuality. The last two men she seemed to be attracted to were either gay, or there was something about her that they did not find appealing. She was determined to find out with Daniel, exactly what that was.

When Charlotte got back to her flat, she let herself in and picking up the post from the mat, dumped it on the kitchen table as she made herself another coffee. She cleared away the cups from this morning and started a fresh one for herself. As the kettle boiled, she went into the bathroom and removed the dildo from the shower. "He didn't say a thing?" She said to herself. "He must have seen this when he did his sweep of all the rooms. He must have heard me when I was using it. But he didn't say a thing?" She placed the rubber cock in her bedside draw.

"He can't be that professional surely? Perhaps there is a Mrs. Daniel. You didn't ask you fool. But he was not wearing a ring? Oh God Charlotte!" Just handling the seven-inch phallus had got her pussy tingling. As she closed the draw, she already knew she would be getting it out again pretty soon.

As she sat drinking her coffee, she opened her post. Mostly bills, it was the last envelope that intrigued her. It had been post-marked London, so had obviously been posted in town, was written by hand, a rarity in this day and age, and the script or lettering style was very Cyrillic. She opened it and out fell about ten Polaroid pictures. Her heart rate increased dramatically and her hands got sweaty. She picked up one or two of the images and viewed herself in the third person. The pictures had been taken during the process of her assault and tying. Some were rather shocking. She had felt sure in the knowledge that she had not been sexually abused, just tied up, but a few of the pictures showed a certain amount of "manipulation" by a gloved hand too. She didn't look at all of the pictures, but those she did see, she seemed unconscious in. Evidence that she had been knocked out with something.

12