The Kings Road Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picked up her phone to call Daniel, but then thought better of it, she would bring them to the shop tomorrow. She looked at the pictures again. Her horror turning into abstract intrigue, then into a little arousal as she realised that she looked good naked; looked good with her legs wide apart and she realised that psychologically she had enjoyed being tied up, more than she would have thought.

She turned the pictures over and noticed that they had writing on the back in the same script. 'Your lips were already swollen.' The next, 'your pussy smelled divine.' The next, 'For each time you turned me down you will be humiliated, as I felt humiliated.' "OH GOD!" Charlotte said aloud. This is revenge? Revenge for being turned down? Who have I turned down?" She racked her brain, but could think of no-one.

"Daniel needs to see these." Charlotte looked at her phone. It was 15:35. She could phone Daniel now, but wanted to call him after hours, so set about tidying her flat to take her mind from things. At 18:00 she called him. A female voice answered the phone.

"Hello, this is Daniel Robertson's phone, he's just off duty taking some exercise, can I take a message?"

"Er...er...yes... Hello, my name is Charlotte. Daniel is working on my case. Could you get him to call me please, there has been another development? He has my number."

"Sure thing." The girl answered brightly, "I'll tell him as soon as he gets back. Ok?"

"Yes, thank you, Mrs. Robertson is it?" Charlotte asked, fishing.

"Oh, no, I'm Hillary," she said as if that answered everything.

"Oh, well thank you Hillary."

"That's OK Charlotte. Bye for now."

Charlotte had just made herself another coffee, when the phone rang and a rather breathy voice said, "Hello Charlotte, Hillary gave me a message to call you. Said something about there being a new development?"

"Yes Daniel, sorry to call when you are off duty, I hope I did not upset your girlfriend too much?"

"Hillary? No Hillary picks up our calls when we are indisposed. It is to ensure you get a response rather than a voicemail and she then lets us know to call. She works at the office."

Charlotte smiled to herself, and had to stop herself from saying 'good!' She paused for a while, then said, "It was just that you said to give you a call if there were any new developments. Well I have received some pictures that were obviously taken of me during the process of my assault. Some are...well...to be honest they are a little ...intimate? But they have all been written on and the writing is a little strange in its style. It looks foreign?"

"OK, Charlotte, well do you want me to come over tonight and have a look at them?"

"It's up to you Daniel, but I'd have thought it can wait until tomorrow? Only I remembered that you said you might not be there?"

"Right, I did. Well, I'll have to make sure I am there won't I?"

"Great. Thank you. And sorry for intruding on your down time."

Daniel laughed. "Don't wish to sound like a martyr Charlotte, but don't really have any 'down time'. There is always work to think of, no matter how I try to keep the two separated. But thank you for the thought and have a good evening." He rang off.

"So," Charlotte said to herself, "no wife, no girlfriend. So, he's either gay, or available. I'll find out tomorrow one way or the other!"

12